Tiptoe through the tulips

gin

Tiptoe through the tulips...

CAPITULO 01 : His existence...

The summer heat was still the same, inevitable as it may sound, it will always pierce through the skin. The warm prominent rays of the sun shined down with its full glory, basking all the entirety of the green lands. The gaze of evident picturesque beauty that looks like some scenes from a usual canvass that usually appears at an art exhibition—truly breathtaking it was… The tulips in their farm danced together with the winds.

For a university student like, Masamune; going to their vacation house wasn’t a bad idea to relieve his stress. To release all his sorrows from the Hell week as what student’s called. He didn’t have any intention to visit their family home that was infamous for being such a rural place. Thanks to his mom insisting that he should join her with the vacation. As an obedient son, Masamune was; he’s left with no choice but to comply under her dictatorship reigns.

The place that he loved in their huge ancestral house was definitely the Tulip orchard at the back of their house. It had different vibrant shades. Just looking at the flowers made him a bit happy; it’s as if Holland had graced its famous flowers down in Japan.

♫~Oh, tiptoe from the garden

By the garden of the willow tree

And tiptoe through the tulips with me ♫

A sudden tune from the radio almost threw Masamune off from his chair. The sound from the old Phonograph irks him the most. Like a child, he marched his way to the table where his mother was busy looking for some entertaining music. Which is apparently not good in Masamune’s ears, an old song should belong to the old and not for the new.

“Mom, I think you should throw that recorder away!!” He darted his eyes at the recorder and turned it off immediately.

“But it’s a family’s treasure and the song is really beautiful you know the love wi---” his mother replied while reminiscing her sweet seventeen days as she remembered the song.

“Yeah right, the creepy love…” Haunted by his inability to retort back he hoisted himself and left the balcony where he was supposedly having a Siesta.

“Masa-kuun~ be sure to be back at five!! The forest is kind of dangerous at night!” She shouted.

“Yeah right~...” he replied with a bore. Really! His mother should learn to know that her son was a Karate Champion in his high school days. He could definitely flatten the attacker’s face with his punch. Not that he was boasting, he really can take care of himself, his twenty-one year old self. The male then plugged his headphones and turned his iPad on; now that was the ‘real’ music.

♫~ たとえ…終わる事の無い悲しみがあなた奪っても

離れてゆく心など此処には無いと言って *

He finally found himself inside the forest with their dog, Ramen trailing at the back of him. At least he wouldn’t be lost now that the dog was their closely walking with him. The two of them pranced their way inside and went to their usual playing spot when he’s still a high school student and Ramen was still a pup. It was a river where they usually play with water. Masamune immediately rushed and rested his arms within the water.

“aaah so refreshinnnnnnggg!!” He gave a light shudder from the cold water, it really felt good.

“ARF ARF ARF!!!” Ramen barked repeatedly, trying to summon his master’s attention.

Masamune on the other hand couldn’t hear his dog barking, now that his music’s volume had gone maxed, beating the bass right off the bat.

“Ng ng ng~” his dog suddenly rushed from his back as it bit Masamune’s clothes.

“Oi, what’s wrong!? ” He removed the gadget from his ears. He consoled his whimpering dog but to no avail it still continued biting his shirt.

“Oi cut that out! It’ll tear o---” he paused for a moment as he sensed something.

“WHO’S THERE!!!! ” Masamune sensing it right away, noticed someone watching him from the bushes. That was weird; the town was still a few kilometers away. They were the only inhabitants near the forest. A place bought by his father-- A private property.

Ah it’s probably the workers. It’s almost the harvesting season he so thought…

Masamune then walked towards the bushes; clearing the path as he went to wear he felt someone was watching him. Ramen at his back was growling, he patted the dog since it really sounded so rude to the farmer or whoever it was.

“…..“ Masamune’s eyes widened as he saw nothing beyond the bushes. It wasn’t an animal, he obviously felt that it was a human or well---

“Nah—imagination—imagination--- Let’s go back Ramen it’s getting dark.” He closed his eyes for a bit and the both of them returned back. Though in denial, Masamune felt chills; he really didn’t want to stay. He just could feel someone, someone closely watching him. But he did pressed his idea that it was just his imagination.

They returned home and immediately noticed his mom’s note on the fridge, she was going to the town with the farmers to stack some food. Masamune sighed a relief, maybe that was the farmer watching him and then walked away.

He left Ramen at the balcony and entered his room. Masamune wanted to take a short nap since he couldn’t cook. He would rather wait for his mother to arrive. He turned off the main light and turned on the lampshade, shutting his eyes as he slowly drifted to dreamland…

♫ ~Knee deep in flowers we'll stray

We'll keep the showers away

Masamune’s eyes popped wide together with his nerves. It really was an annoying song. His mother should throw that song. The unstable Masamune stepped away from his bed.

“Mom, will you stop that!?” He said, annoyance was evident in his tone.

♫~And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight

Will you pardon me? And tiptoe through the tulips with me

Yawning he headed towards the door but was sudden halted by the cold breeze from the window. His patience was starting to deplete, he was even angry at himself for not closing the windows.

The music stop registering in his ears as his eyes almost popped from his sockets. Seeing someone standing atop his window, firmly watching him; staring at him with wide open eyes; A silent shout came out from his mouth.

“….. !!! ” He wanted to scream but can’t, he wanted to move but can’t … His brain didn’t act like a clockwork like it used to be. The man standing at their household had glaring eyes; The dimness covered him so Masamune could barely see his face.

He felt some chills in his spine as the uninvited guest moved slowly and crept inside his room. Still, Masamune had no plans of moving, his eyes still gazing at the creepy stranger. His body shouting danger all over but its owner was still firmly rooted at a certain place.

--move dammit!!! He ordered himself...

♫~Tiptoe through the window

By the window, that is where I'll be

Come tiptoe through th----

The man slowly tilted his head as a smile slowly crept from his face…

*the kanji up there was Shiver from Gazette

Yeah I was watching Insidious both 1 and 2 and had the worst LSS ever. And a story popped inside my head---a suspense one with yaoi of course. So yeah---sorry for the not so decent grammar. Warii.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• gin

• Justme

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you. Yeahp , i'm starving and craving for one when I created the story lol.

nope , there's none. That's just me trolling, but yeah thank you for reading .LOL I dunno if i'll place a two.

ie-boo you should place a two
!