• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• CutiePie

• Miharu.187

• Niya

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of... xDDD

V I R G O The One that Waits (August 23 to September 22)

Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. A pushover. Loves to gamble and take chances. Needs to have the last say in everything. They think they know everything and usually do. Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain respect. They do not forgive and never forget. The one and only.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

omg dude, this is so spot-on. i am rendered speechless o_o

i'm an aries btw

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny… Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an Aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be ‘Right’. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.

omg dude, this is so spot-on. i am rendered speechless o_o

i'm an aries btw

hahaha sometimes. it depend

I'm a Virgo and it says:

Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. A pushover. Loves to gamble and take chances. Needs to have the last say in everything. They think they know everything and usually do. Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain respect. They do not forgive and never forget. The one and only.

It's both amazing and a little scary that this is so true... :D

• 1 month later...

am I the only one who can't see the descriptions of each sign????? I see only the little emoji and the sign title and that's all

• 3 weeks later...

A R I E S The Aggressive (March 21 to April 19)

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny… Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an Aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be ‘Right’. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.

C A N C E R The Beauty (June 21 to July 22)

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer’s love is one of a kind… Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative person, most are artists and insane, respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely random. An ultimate freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most Cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a fighter, but will kick your ass good if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to!

Makes me feel special........

• 1 month later...
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offence forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it, feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying.
.............damn its so true...

But......i learned to keep my temper...for 2 years...*bows down*....kinda a achievement for me!!

eh !? Strange.. but the words are clearly there. Hmmmm maybe the theme?.

Amazing kisser. hmmmm. Crazy? Well that's definitely Cassy. HAHAHAHAHA I kinda envy.. WHy don't virgo's have the word crazy on the description, or pervert at least.

now I can see some kind of words but I can't read them properly unless I copy everything so I did hehe

S C O R P I O The Addict (October 23 to November 21)

EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

It's pretty true.. Except that partying part since I don't really enjoy doing that.. Oh and money always makes me happier (usually people look very negatively to this since it makes me look very materialistic but I mean who wouldn't feel joy when they are financially secure)

• 1 year later...

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offence forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it, feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying.

I don't even know what to think. But seriously, looks more like my sister than I even though both of us are Sagittarius. But totally true. Loner and so much love to give that I don't know who should I give it to. But yeah, impatient at times. But I'm not too sure about the 'mess with me and you die' part. Cause I don't do that. I'd probably be the one crying instead. Well, generally true facts here and there but not all. They must have studied every horoscope's personality and averaged them all out. However, it's just so weird, thinking that each horoscope has a type of personality. In a way, it's good to know first hand how that person would be like but still, you need to befriend that person to truly grasp his/her character.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I could make horoscopes, I used to do that in the highschool newspaper, man that was fun times :LP

Altough mine where ovbuis always uber positive and everyone ended up being super rich or something, then i always get in trouble because at the end of the month everyone was still poor as ever :p

• 2 months later...

Sure I'd be happy to edit it. I've recently noticed it upon viewing this page on Mozilla.

Can I edit the font of the thread?

L I B R A The Lame One (September 23 to October 22)

Nice to everyone they meet. Their love is one of a kind. Silly, funny and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you want to mess with… you might end up crying. Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent. Faithful friends to the end. Can hold a grudge for years. Libras are someone you want on your side. Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics. Very creative. A hopeless romantic.

Some parts of it are so me. "Faithful friends to the end" to the point they will just leave you. Sad.

But I don't think I ever hold a grudge for years to someone, I just tend to forget about them, less hassle.

And yeah, almost everything are accurate XD

• 2 months later...