GrimRabbit

Name: Saito Hiroshima

Looks: short spiky purple hair. Bright green eyes with child like features. Height is 5'7.

Personality: He's short tempered and slightly bratty. But in truth, he can be really sweet and caring. Even if he denies it later.

Short Bio: Saito grew up in Osaka,Japan. He lived with his little sister Naomi and his father who owns his own fashion company. When he was 10,his mother went off for what she said was an urgent meeting. But later she was found dead in a parking lot. In what seems to be a robbery gone wrong. Saito was never the same since. He easily snapped at people causing him not to have so many friends. He doesn't even smile anymore. But what he never understood,was what kind of meetings his mom was going to. And why was she killed? What was she hiding from him?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GrimRabbit

• StainedCrimson

• Elmeida

Name: Azusa Leonhardt

Personality: serious and silent, short temper

Bio: He's half-cast; half British, half Japanese. He lives in Japan with his uncle and aunt who abuse him. His parents work overseas and rarely visit him. He has an older brother who's been in a coma for four years because of a car accident when he was driving. He blames himself and never forgets to visit his brother. His parents are killed in a plane crash when they suddenly wanted to visit him while he was in university...but was it really an accident or was it planned out by someone?

Ability; He can manipulate light and electricity. He also has a strange power where he is able to communicate with his brother in his head.

Description:

cool+anime+guys+wallpapers+by+cool+images+%25285%2529.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=27460&d=1387574391

Name: Vincent Mekaelis

Nickname: Patch or Patches

Eye: Gray with a slight purple tint

Hair: Silver gray with streaks of blue

Background: For as long as he can remember Vincent has been able to use and manipulate metal in any form and as he grows older his ability to manipulate it increases as well. His parents who found him practicing his ability reacted badly thinking he was possessed or something and so went to rush off to get an exorcism performed. There was an accident and Vincent's abilities managed to save him, but not his parents.

Other information: He got a scar from the accident that blinded him in his right eyes (it left a scar on the eye itself as well as his face) and so he covers it with an eye patch.

Saito walked up to the university gates,his bag in one and and his schedule in the other. He ignored the looks he got from nearby students because of his strange purple hair. He stuffed his hand in is black hoodie pockets. 'So this is my university' he thought, while the music blast in his ears from the skull candy headphones. 'It looks,old..'. The freshman looked at the old building and the mosh growing on the sides with a frown. He walked on,wondering through the campus,looking for the dorms.

Azusa strode in the massive university halls, looking out the large french windows, glaring at the snow on the ground. Classes had ended early because of the cold weather and the snow. He silently cursed, nothing good ever came out of the cold. He tightly wrapped his furry scarf around his neck and continued walking to the exit.

I need some rest first, there's just something about this cold weather that drains me, he thought. He would go home but only on weekends, it was convenient to stay in the dorms, and also stress-free.

"Afraid, you'll catch a cold, 'Lie-on'?" a student taunted to Azusa. They were a group of five, young college students.

He glanced at the group, scorn in his blue eyes. "I see you've already made a nickname for me, how thoughtful." he remarked then continued walking.

"Why don't ya do us a favor and hibernate?" another shouted at his back while the rest laughed.

He didn't know how they knew about him but he knew it was the rumors around school. About him being different from the rest of them. Well, he wouldn't deny it. He was different and better than them. Such lowlifes, he thought as he stepped out to the cold, sneezing immediately after he did.

He tucked his hands in his pockets, walking briskly to the dorms. He didn't look up or where he was going, just as long as he got to a building. He then bumped into someone, someone smaller.

"I-I'm s-so sorry..." he was already stammering due to the cold. He keenly looked at the person. The one thing that caught his attention was his purple hair, and it didn't look like dye to him. But there was also something...different about him, almost similar to him.

"A-are you o-okay?" he asked out of concern.

Looking around dispassionately, or rather emotionlessly, Vincent looks around the school he's found himself at. Wearing nothing more than a pair of jeans, combat boots, a t-shirt and a leather jacket, he hikes up his canvas bag to head for the dorms as though not feeling the cold. As he walks the double chain-link necklace jingles slightly along with the one on his pants that looks like it could be a wallet chain or belt. The most noticeable thing though, is how the sun glints off the various metal pieces he has on him due to one ear having multiple piercings, his lip ring, a couple of metal bands around most of his fingers and wrist bands of metal that cover about a 1/3 of each forearm and are about 1/3rd of an inch thick. All of these distract from the mostly covered and hidden eye patch over his right eye that is glimpsed every now and then when his hair moves. Noticing two people bump into each other and stop to either fight or apologize, he goes to walk past them and continue on his way to the dorms.

Saito almost fell over from being but into. He looked at the culprit,planning on cursing at him but stopped short. The other was much larger and was quit handsome. Saito just settled with a frown"Tch. I'm fine..." He pulled his hood over his head to cover his hair. The stares and whispers from other students getting on his nerves. A group walked up to him and decided to pick with him."Why hello there shorty~" one of them said while the rest snicker. "The hell do you want fucktard." Saito answered with a sneer. He knew they were planning something and he didn't like it one bit. Another one pulled his hood off and put him in a head lock."What the- let me go!!" Saito tried to break free. The group of bullies started show casing him as "The purple midget" .

Azusa wasn't the least bit shocked to see the new student being picked on. At the corner of his eye, he saw another new face pass them by. Azusa grit his teeth due to the cold and anger. He clenched his fists, ready to pounce on the bullies. He didn't know why he felt such a strong emotion to protect him.

'Control yourself, Azusa.' a voice in his head said. Recognizing the voice as his brother's, Azusa felt calmer. He also knew the consequences of getting into fights.

He wondered how he would help though he looked like a wimp just watching by the side-lines.

"I didn't expect you guys to act so immature, stop that right now!" Azusa shouted at them, they stared at him, hints of laughter in their faces and continued to tease the new student. They treated him like he wasn't there at all.

Knowing he couldn't fight and knowing he couldn't stop them without a fight, he was lost with no options. He glanced at the student who had passed them, maybe he could help. But getting another student into a fight was wrong on so many levels.

"Hey! Call for a teacher...anybody!" he shouted at the student, hoping he could be heard.

Vincent pauses knowing the other is calling out to him specifically. His eye slowly goes over the trouble makers before slowly making his way over. While he may not look it, he's actually lean muscle and knowledgeable in a variety of martial arts and fighting styles. His foster family had been involved with the government and believed in him knowing how to defend themselves in case something should happen, especially with his handicap. That and they were strict people who believed in structure and discipline. Stepping infront of the two males he seems to tower over them being nearly 6'0" and still having room to grow another few inches. "Is there a problem here? If so I'm sure I can either help you or see if campus security might be to direct you." His eye flicks over to where a guard is seen within ear shot as he does his rounds. It's the same one he'd come across earlier when being checked into the college admissions. His gaze settles on the bullies once more not fazed in the least by what's going on and his nonchalance relays the fact that not only is he confident in himself, but he's able to easily deal with them.

Saito paused. Looking at the two help him. 'Why are they helping me?' He frowned in thought. One of the bullies pulled on his hair. Saito yelped and punched his face. The bully crumbled to the ground in pain. The others yelled and cursed at him. Saito ran towards the two strangers trying to help him. He turned around and mocked the brutes." Ain't so big and bad now huh?" The students watchin laughed while the others were cheering on the bullies. Saito glanced and got a good look at the two. And how....unique they looked in their own way.

"...such lowlifes..." Azusa silently remarked, watching the bullies scramble away. He not only meant them, but to the students who thought they were doing it for show. He pulled up his warm blue scarf, if he didn't get to a warmer place soon...

He looked at the two beside him, silently noting how they stood out. It seems I won't be the only target this year, he thought. He also noticed the three of them were attracting unwanted attention.

"Follow me." he whispered to them, turning on his heel, quickly heading towards the dorms to escape the cold...and the cold stares.

Saito looked at the taller stranger,telling them to follow. Even though his slightly suspicious of him,he see somewhat trust him. He nodded and follow him. Flipping off the people who gave them cold stares.' I really hate people..' he thought bitterly, scowling. The cold air having no affect on his temper. Saito is immune to cold weather,in fact,he likes it. But he's not one for warm weather and heat. He looked around as he followed the tall stranger,the other walking next to him. He notices how they're different,'They're misfits,like me'

Vincent looks the two over and watches them walk away for a moment before slowly following them. He completely ignores everyone else. His height and demeanor are often enough to dissuade most from trying to pick on him or bother him. If not his blank unwavering stare often does the trick. While not a fan of the cold, the discomfort is easily ignored so hurrying to the building for warmth isn't something he does. Still, the curiosity of learning about these two individuals who stand out, and for whatever reason prompted him to defend them, does lead to his steps being a little faster than they'd be otherwise.

Immediately after entering the building, Azusa quickly scrambled to the fireplace in the dorm's main lounge, crouching right in front of it. He hated the cold with every fibre of his being. He'd need a good reason to step outside again.

Warming his cold fingers, the only part still cold, he glanced behind him. "Thanks for what you did back there." He thanked the taller one. With his body already warmed, he decided it was enough. He stood straight looking at the both of them.

"Are the two of you okay?" though he was asking the two, he gazed at the one with the purple hair, he was mostly concerned about him

Saito stared at the guy shivering near the fireplace,"Yeah,i'm fine," He looked around the lounge impressed. Even though the school was old and abandoned looking on the outside,it was quit warm and homey on the inside. Saito spotted a nearby couch and sat down on it with a huff. He looked at the two taller strangers"Thanks for,like, sticking up for me. Unlike the rest of the whole god damn school.." he glared remembering how all those people just stood watch not doing anything.'Assholes...'. He looked at the boy with the eye patch" You ok there? You're really quiet" He noticed how many metal accessories this guy had. And if the light hit him just right he'd start sparkling. Saito chuckled at the thought.

Vincent nods to signal he's okay before looking over at Saito. "Is being quiet a problem?" He asks looking the over slowly before looking at Azusa. "Did you get warmed enough? You'll get a cold if you didn't." Vincent comments as he leans against the same couch Saito is sitting on. Absently he toys with his wallet chain while keeping a look out for any of the bullies in case they had decided to follow them into the dorm. He does think the interior of the dorm is impressive, and wonders what it means for the actual rooms themselves.

"I'm not saying it's a problem" Saito said,frowning slightly. He looked at his schedule,trying to see where exactly his dorm is.'Great,now i'm going to be running around this school like a retardant chicken...'He looked at the two strangers curiously."He cam you guys help me find my dorm or something? " He stands up stretching,putting his hands back in his pockets. He needed to rest,he hadn't slept for,well,at least a week." Oh and by the way,the name's Saito" The green eyed shorty gave them a smirk.His way of saying hello.

"Vincent." He says in a low voice introducing himself in return. Seeing the other's schedule he looks back at Saito giving him a slight nod. "Do you know what dorm you're in?" He asks looking between both students signaling he's asking both and is extending the offer to help find dorm rooms to both of them.

"I have no clue.." he sighed,very irritated with himself. He looked at Vincent and the other,wondering if he's sharing a room with one of them. Or both. He checked his phone to see that it was 8:47' Shit..' he thought angrily. "He umm,do you know where i can get my books?" He couldn't believe he didn't find his dorm yet. And he toured the school before he started his first day!

Azusa wasn't one to help people, it wasn't in his nature. Although he wanted to leave them there, like he always did whenever someone was in need, he didn't budge. He sighed, knowing there was no way around it. He strode to them to look at their dorm numbers.

"...um, I can help you find your dorms, or rather we're in the same dorm." he said with a bit of humor in his voice. The whole institution seemed shabby on the outside but it was really grand on the inside with its concrete walls and large french-windows. The dorms were few and so students were divided into four per room. A bit overjoyed now that he had roommates, Azusa walked ahead of them to show them to their dorm.

"You're in a bit of bad luck, my room's in the furthest end of the west wing. It's always cold there." he stated, climbing a flight of stairs to reach their destination. He walked to the very last door on the right and opened it, his hands already numb from the cold. He entered first, switched on the lights and left the door ajar in a welcoming manner. The large room had four double beds and two bathrooms. The small balcony was covered in heaps of snow which would prevented the glass double doors from opening. The vanity in it, including the wardrobes, tables, chairs and beds, looked old and weary but durable, the television was the only thing modern about it. In addition, the cream colored walls had a homey feel to it though it was cold...

Vincent nods at Saito's question about the books. "Yes, but the store is closed for the day. I can take you there in the morning since we share a room." He states as they follow the other student. Entering the room he looks around and then takes the free bed nearest the balcony doors. He sets his bag on the bed and pulls out a phone to send a quick text to the person who's in charge of bringing him the rest of his things on where to go. That done he pulls out his school books, a change of clothes, toothbrush and such, and laptop. Quickly he goes about putting the things away before looking at the one who'd brought them here. "Is there someone else with us?" He asks nodding at the fourth bed.

Saito followed the taller one to their dorms. When he got their,he was so happy to see a bed. He ran inside and flopped on it,not bothering on changing clothes. He hummed in delight buring his face in the pillows. He needed a nice long relaxing nap after all the events that happened today. He looked at his other roommates' They don't seem that bad...they seem...nice' Saito slowly drifted off to sleep,snoring lightly.

Azusa nearly laughed at Vincent's question. "It's just the three of us in this room. My previous roommate had a little..." he hesitated, "...accident. " he said with finality, not daring to add that he was the cause of the 'accident'.

His gaze fell at Saito who was already asleep. He must have been tired, Azusa thought with a chuckle. It was a bit too early for him to call it a night, he would read to kill some time.

'then how about a short visit?' the voice in his head, his brother, suggested.

'it's chillier than yesterday, I'm not stepping outside again.' Azusa thought. Most of the time he would talk but that was when he was alone.

'can't even spare some time for a short visit? you're not even busy.' his brother complained.

"...annoying." he said quietly. Grabbing his coat from his wardrobe, he headed to the door. "I'll be gone for a while." he said to Vincent. He was already out the door, not waiting for a reply.

Saito was still in bed,fast asleep. He was now hugging the pillow. Snoring lightly. He looked like an innocent little child,hugging his pillow and cuddling into it. "...ngh.." He turned over and opened his eyes after he heard the door open and close. He was still half sleep,looking somewhat drunk in a way. He looked over at Vincent"Where did the tall guy go...?" He asked,his words slurring.

Vincent stares after Azusa before going to put a blanket over Saito. He doesn't feel like being with a sick roommate. Hearing said roommate ask him about the one who'd just left, he glances over finishing putting the blanket over Saito. "He went out. He'll probably be gone for awhile since he took his jacket." He comments straightening up to head to his side of the room to get stuff for a quick shower. Vincent pauses at the bathroom door to look at Saito. "I'm taking a shower." He states a bit awkwardly before swiftly going in and closing the door.