A junjou romantica story(terrorist paring) Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"How about you come tomorrow afternoon at the nearest cafe by the univiersity." the old man asked, "Shinobu and I will be spendting time together before he leaves for Austrailia." she told him curious with the man. "Are you alright, Miyagi?"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• RebbaNanmi

Miyagi answer back" no I'm not okay, I'm never going to be okay again, my life is destroyed and sure Mr. Takatsuki i can meet you at the cafe tomorrow, we talk more tomorrow, i dont feel so good" he said hang up the phone and start crying again

She hung up the phone calling up her son letting him know Miyagi will be with them next month. The young man nodded and agreed not minding his ex boyfriend coming to see him in person once again before he left to Australia.

Daichi doesn't like Miyagi since he figured the older man wants Shinobu, the younger man back, and he wouldn't allow that since they arrived at Japan.

Miyagi was down cast, he didnt looking forward to see Shinobu again know at he Would not Get Shinobu back, he start to drink his fift bottle off win and was now tottaly drunk but he didnt care at all without Shinobu nothing was left Of him, he drink win until he passed out and fainted and the win bottle fall down on floor shattered

Shinobu sighed deciding to call Miyagi. He dialed the man's number but no response as he figured the older man was busy or just with another lover. Daichi smiled pulling his younger lover away from the phone, "baby lets do it one more time before going back to your ex's house..."

Shinobu didnt mind one bit as they went all out in the small apartment. They didn't know that across the hall whee Miyagi stood that he had passed out all drunk with confusion in his own heart.

Mr. Takatsuki was at Miyagi house knoket on door but nobody answer, he walked towards window and so Miyagi passed out, he walked towards door again and took out Key to Miyagi door so he got from his dauther and open the door, walked in and walked towards couch where Miyagi was, tryed wake him up but he didnt wake up, so he called ambulanse and after that he hang up the phone and called Shinobu number

(No dont do that Rebecca i liked RP with you, my plan was at Miyagi later wake up in hospital and Shinobu realished what he did too Miyagi and his feelings for Miyagi come back and he break up with Daichi and be Miyagi boyfriend again)

( its okay i understand Rebecca dont worry about it, we can RP some other RP When you think RP is more fun again)