YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• RebbaNanmi

(lol ok)

A year has passed since the breaking of Shinobu and Miyagi. Shinobu was back in Australia and close to finishing his 1st year of college with remarkable grades as always. The young male was a bit anxious in going back to Japan during the summer especially after how he ended his relationship with his own father, not fully accepting his sexuality. He thought back on it sighing.

Flashback-

"Shinobu your break up with Miyagi was needed to be done for his own sake and yours."

"You nor Risako can't accept the happiness I'm able to give to Miyagi..." the boy scowled.

"What about you mom I know she feels the same way as us." he pointed towards himself and daughter.

"Mom believes i can love anyone I want doesn't matter the gender she says."

"Yes I did say that honey. Our son seemed happily in love with the man even though he used to be with our daughter..."

"That's disgusting Shinobu..he's a man and my ex husband to boast...!" the brunette female spat at her little brother, ashamed.

"if this continues on with another man Shinobu I'll disown you and I don't care what your mother says about that."

"Dad you should do that and it disgusts me having a brother who wants to be with his own kind and not with a beautiful women."

His parents began arguing as he was annoyed by their input on his own love life. He decided to just leave for good to Australia by his father's wishes most of the all and not deal with their critism ever again! He began arguing with his sister and then with his father whwpom slapped him again but he took the pain not caring. He looked towards his mother with his cheek bruised and apologized to her and wished her luck in her life. Shinobu that night left for Australia with his mother beside him convincing her son to stay and work things out with his father and sister, but didn't want to because his happiness didn't matter to them. It only mattered to him and his own mother as he hugged and kissed her goodbye.

End flashback-

Shinobu shook his head getting rid of those memories last summer and focused on getting his bags together for his departure in 2 hours. The young man was glad to be in a new relationship with a guy he known the first time he moved to Australia a few years back, and asked him to come with him to Japan for a few weeks. His lover/friend didn't mind as he helped his little lover to pack.

"I'm dreading this trip..."

"Remember you won't be alone I'll be with you this time." his lover reminded him kissing his lips gently.

His lover by the name of Daichi held him tightly.

(Daichi is an oc of mines should I add info on him? He won't be mentioned much through the rp.)

Miyagi heard from a friend at Shinobu was back from Australia and at he live in apartment not far from his school, Miyagi have changed past one year and was new person now, This time he would do anything for to get Shinobu back but first he must call Mr Takatsuki and hear he can visit him, he was home sitting in the couch Dialed Mr. Takatsuki number

(sure I would like to see your OOC Rebecca)

large.jpg

Name: Daichi

Hair COlor: Dark

Eye COlor: Blue

SexualStatus: HomoSexual

Species: Human

TopSeme or BottomUke: Top Seme

Relationship InFo: Taken by Shinobu Takatsuki

Crushes: Am I crushing? No one needs to know that!

Old man Takatsuki hears his cellphone ringing as he answers it quickly not looking at the caller. "Hello?" he waited for the person who called him to talk on the other end.

Shinobu and Daichi were already at the airport waiting for their plane to arrive. Their bags were already taken by attendants in the airport and all was left was the announcement of their flight.

Shinobu's mother was preparing food for her son and her son's friend, not knowing it was her son's lover. She was happy and excited for his arrival back to Japan. Someone wasn't to hype about the news as she knew she would argue and fight with her little brother again. and the patriarch of the family didn't know his only son was coming back.

Miyagi" its me Miyagi Mr. Takatsuki can i come over for a min or two? I have something important to tell you, whish you is not busy" he really hope he could come over for a min or two

The old man let out a long tiring sigh not taken too long to think about what Miyagi was asking of him, "Alright you can come by but my daughter is here with her fiance and my wife is cooking up a storm." he filled in, "I don't know why but I'll let them know were having a guest coming over." he concluded hanging up.

The patriarch of the family goes downstairs and announces to his wife and daughter of a random visitor. They didn't mind much as Risako figured and knew it was her stupid brother Shinobu in her opinion.

Miyagi stopped to smoke and raise himself up from couch and walked towards the door, looked up the door, walked out and looked the door, walked towards the car, open the door, sat himself down in frontseat and looked the door and start to driver towards Mr. Takatsuki home

The old man waited for Miyagi outside. He sat on own of his chairs in the porch watching people pass by, a few of them nodded at him as he didn't do the same thing much sometimes.

The matriarch of the family got a call from her son Shinobu letting her know he will be arriving at night from the airport. She couldn't wait for his visit later in the night. She told her daughter who didn't still take the news lightly hissing.

Miyagi drive the car before Mr. Takatsuki house, open the door, walked out and looked the door, and so Mr. Takatsuki and walked towards Mr. Takatsuki" good day Mr. Takatsuki, i come for to tell you at i have quit my work and I'm going to Get Shinobu back and this time for good"

"Why would you come over here telling me that?" the old man didn't approve as he knew Miyagi was one of his favorite employees. "You're doing good at the department why throw it all away for my bratty son?"

Miyagi smiled" because I'm in love with Shinobu Of all my heart, he is everything to me, without him my life are boring and nothing spesiel, i cant see life without Shinobu, I Would trow anything for to Get Shinobu back, I'm not happy to quit my work so i loved the most and have fight hard for but i dont regjert it at all whish it means at i can Get Shinobu back in my life"

"I haven't heard a word from him in the past year. The brat must be in Australia focusing on his studies and not on love...and I disowned him!" he told the other male with seriousness in his voice.

The matriarch came out of the house noting Miyagi and her husband talking. She thought it was about work not knowing It was about her precocious and only son Shinobu Takatsuki., "Honey I need to tell you that Shinobu is coming back tonight to Japan from Australia for a week." she waited for the other to react.

Miyagi smiled" what really i cant belive i Get to see Shinobu again and aplogize to him for everything, I cant really one Mr. Takatsuki so hate gays but can i really on you Mrs. Takatsuki, can you Please tell Shinobu to visit me tomorrow?"

"Why not call him around 11pm tonight, Miyagi-san." the old man says with a wonderful smile. "I bet he'd be happy to hear from you and you two can catch up."

The old man growled pushing through his wife and now former employee back inside the house. He slammed the front door pissy and annoyed by both adults. "How can they get all happy and excited over that damn betrayer....?"

Miyagi smiled at Mrs. Takatsuki" i must leave now and thank you for advice, i shall call Shinobu 11 PM tonight" he said walked downstair and towards his car waved to Mrs, Takatsuki before he sat himself down in car

the old waved back and watched as Miyagi got inside his car, taken off back home. she sighed looking up at the sky wishing her son a safe trip coming back home. the old women hoped that her family stays together not broken because of one member being disowned by her own husband, and father of said member.

Miyagi drive home and after min, he was home, he park the car, stopped the car, open the door, raise himself up from Seat and walked out Of the car, looked the door, walked towards the door to his house, open the door and walked in, looked the door and walked towards couch and sat himself down on couch

A few hours later passed and Shinobu with his lover Daichi were already in Japan. They stepped out of the airport gong straight to baggage claim to pick up their backs.

"so this how it is in a Japan airport." Daichi looks around.

"yes babe it is and very busy no matter the seasons." Shinobu added looking at his cellphone."it's almost 11pm were going to my family's house or check in at the hotel?"

"whichever you want babe." the other replied grabbing his bag quickly.

Miyagi was finish to eat dinner, he order some pizza, When he so on the clock at the clock was now 11 PM, he took up his phone and diald Shinobu number and hope Shinobu Would pick up the phone

Shinobu feels his phone ringing smiling not looking at the caller id. "hello shinobu speaking,"

Daichi kissed the boys wet lips as he kissed back. He set his bag down and waited for the other's bag.

Miyagi smiled When he heard Shinobu voice" hello Shinobu its me Miyagi long time to talk, i missed you very much, Do you have time to visit me tomorrow? I have something i want to tell you Shinobu, its about what happend one year ago"

Shinobu was surprised to hear his ex lover's voice. "Miyagi...oh my god...you want me to see you tomorrow...and talk about last year...why? he asked pissed, "..how did you know i was in Japan?" he waited for the other to answer.

Daichi took hold of Shinobu's hand as they stepped out of the airport. the other male hailed a taxi wandering whom his lover was talking to on the phone.

Miyagi smiled" thats not important, Please Shinobu i want to aplogize to you and tell you at i quit my work so we can be togother again, I love you Shinobu Of all my heart, you are everything to me, I need you, past one year have been hard on me and lonely without you"

Shinobu smiled hearing the words that he always wanted to hear from his former lover. He sighed looking back at daichi with a light smile and kissed his lips. "it's my ex lover he wants to meet us tomorrow." the younger man whispered in his older lovers ear.

"okay Miyagi we can see each other tomorrow..I got to go good night..." he hung up sighing as they entered a taxi already waiting on them