A junjou romantica story(terrorist paring) Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Troubled Terrorist Hearts"

Miyagi was walking towards his home, after he was finish with his work for today, he come to his house, open the door and walked in, he looked the door, walked towards living room and sat himself down on couch resting after hard day with work

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• RebbaNanmi

Shinobu heard the door opening as he realized it was his older lover. The young grey eyed teen ran out of the bathroom towards the tired man, as he sat down on his lap. "Miyagi welcome home. How come you didn't call me to let me know you were on your way home?"

The young teen wasn't wearing any clothes since he had came out of the shower the same time Miyagi came through the door. He made sure he was covered with a towel, but had to be a small one that would show a bit of his beautiful skin in which the boy hoped his older lover noticed as he shyly gripped onto the small towel.

Miyagi sigh" sorry for at i didnt call you Shinobu, today's work was very hard, i hadd much papirwork to do and the student was very annyoing, can you make coffee?"

Shinobu growled under his breathe as he stood up from the couch lagging to the kitchen. "Didn't you notice what I'm wearing...Myagi?" he asked aloud raising his voice hoping the older man heard.

On the way to his former son in laws' apartment Mr. Takatsuki he tried calling his son but no answer. He wanted to check up on his son since it's been a long while when he last seen him, and was worried about his only son. The old man dialed Miyagi's cellphone number hoping his best employee picks up the phone.

"Come on Miyagi you might be the only one who knows where Shinobu is at..." he told himself hearing the phone ringing.

Miyagi heard the phone ring and took the phone" hello you are talking to Miyagi, who I'm talking too?" Wonder was calling this late

Mr. Takatsuki sighs with relief hearing the older mans' voice, "Miyagi, its' your boss I'm sorry for calling you late..but I'm wondering if you seen Shinobu?" he parked the car inside the parking garage to where Miyagi lived.

He removed the keys from the ignition turning off the car shuffling his key inside his coat pocket and unbuckling his seatbelt. The old man stepped out of the car heading towards the nearest elevator to go upstairs. "I'm heading upstairs now, Miyagi."

Shinobu noticed a few missed calls and a voicemail, getting annoyed as he decided to hear it. The boy sat down beside Miyagi still naked as ever removing his older lover's work shirt wanting to take a look at his flat toned chest.

Miyagi answer back" yes Shinobu are us me right now, so you can just come in and talk to Shinobu" he said hang up the phone, Miyagi so on Shinobu" your father is coming, so put some clocthes on yourself"

"You shouldn't had told him I was here dammit Miyagi..!" the teen growled dashing to the bedroom.

He got his clothes together from the bed and began instantly wearing them with a long drag.

Mr. Takatsuki made it to the Miyagi residence as he knocked on the door. He waited for anyone to open the door for him, "Miyagi it's me, I'm here..!"

Miyagi raise himself from the couch, walked towards the door and open the door" welcome to my house Mr. Takatsuki, so what are you doing here?"

The old man stepped inside bowing and excusing himself for the sudden intrusion, not removing his shoes as its always done in Japan homes. "Where's my son Miyagi?"

Shinobu stood in the room hearing his father and older lover talk. He was slightly annoyed by the sudden visit from his father, "what the hell does he want...?" he asked no one in particular.

Miyagi sigh" he is in my room and put some clotches on himself, after he took shower, so what brings you here Mr. Takatsuki?" He said start smoke

"I came to talk marriage proposals for my son since he's at the age to get a wife." the old man explained leaning against the wall.

Shinobu wanted to smack some sense onto his older lover for blabbing where he was and what he was doing. the grey eyed teen stepped out of the room making his presence known to both males, "I'm here dad..and I won't be getting married to someone I barely know nor love!" he clarified standing between his father and older lover. "Isn't that right, Miyagi?"

the teen looked up at the older man waiting for an answer.

Miyagi breat out some smoke and answer" Why not marry beautiful woman and Get beautiful Wife than be with old man like me, you are very handsome Shinobu and all girls Would fall for you, so you Would easy Get Wife"

"Are you stupid Miyagi...I don't want anyone else but you!" Shinobu shouted pulling onto the older man kidding his lips senseless.

Old man Takatsuki sees everything as he was shocked with what his only son shouted. He grabbed hold of his son smacking him in his face. "What the hell is this about Miyagi and Shinobu?" he questioned wanting an answer right away.

He looked up more at his former son in law.

Miyagi quit to smoke and sigh" well me and Shinobu have been dating for one year now Mr. Takatsuki, i want to tell you for sometime now but i have been very busy these days"

"Miyagi you can't be dating my son...he's a guy.,and that disgusts me!" the old man shouted.

Shinobu screamed at the top of his lungs, "I've been in love with this man since before he ever married neechan and I won't allow myself to be apart from him, because he makes me feel all thais weird love and joy inside of me!" the youth explained to his father,"please think this over dad and accept our relationship...right Miyagi?" he held onto the older man's waist close to feeling his eyes watery.

Miyagi sigh and stroke Shinobu hair" yes i have finnaly realished at I'm in love with Shinobu and i want him beside Of me forever"

"Are you both stupid...? Shinobu's father yelled, "I can't accept this and you're fired Miyagi!" he finalized staring at his son.

"I bet you're the one that put him through this Shinobu...Miyagi wasn't ever this way we always talked of women before and after you came back from Australia!" he spat at his son,"I know don't have a son and your mother and sister will be hearing about this too."

Shinobu glared at his father pointing to the open door, "Fine I don't care I'm fine with Miyagi beside me." thr young youth spat back at his only father watching him leave.

Miyagi cant belive what he heard, he walked towards Mr Takatsuki" Please dont fire me, i really love my work, i have work very hard for to come so long, i have now, i Would do everything you want, so Please dont fire me"

"Your end your relationship with my son and keep your job!" he crosses his arms.

Shinobu was shocked with what his father offered his older lover. He knew the love that the older dark haired man had for him wouldn't be broken with any bribe, nonetheless one by his father. "don't fall for it, Miyagi...remember how much I love you!"

"Shut up Shinobu because after he ends it with you, you're coming back home and getting yourself a bride!" old man Takatsuki demands.

Miyagi sigh and taurn around and so on Shinobu" sorry Shinobu its over, i really want to keep my work, so leave with your father back to Australia and Get yourself a Wife"

Shinobu couldn't believe the words that came out of Miyagi's lips. "You bastard...I can't believe you...but I'll leave and know this I hate you forever and still love you forever!" he spat at his older ex lover kissing his lips once more.

The old man felt disgusted pulling his son away from Miyagi. "You're disgusting him, Shinobu!" he dragged his son out of the apartment complex. "I'll see you at work Miyagi and we're going to pick up Shinobu's things during the weekend so he doesn't see your face." he clarified to Miyagi leaving the apartment with his son in tow.

Miyagi sigh and walked towards couch and sat himself down on couch, start to smoke again" what I'm doing, i choice my work over Shinobu When we have gone out with eashother forever and Shinobu was in love with me and really care about me, i dont know what do anymore" he said in dreppersed voice

Takatsuki residence~

When arriving home Shinobu and his father kept arguing over what happened at his former lover's apartment. The grey eyed teen hated his father so much, and hated the guy he gave his heart to, but deep down he still ached for him, after the breaking wrenching choice he decided to make when keeping his job and siding with his father.

"Go to your damn room, Shinobu!" his father spat pointing to the stairs.

the teen did as told stomping on the stairs yelling out he hated his father at the top of his lungs over and over.

Miyagi hadd smoke four smoke now and was very sad, he didnt know what do to anymore, first now he realishe how boring the was without Shinobu and how mouch he missed Shinobu{i never imagine at i love Shinobu that much, what shall i do now, i cant belive old man as me have feel deeply in love with young man as Shinobu, but is it worth to lose my work for Shinobu, Sigh i didnt know life was that hard}

{this means somebody is thinking}