• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sharingansora

• rraahh

• itsapanda16

• Gatichan

• 1 month later...

god... around eight years? perhaps ten, if i count my very first experiences? it's been so long! i was fairly young then.

• 2 weeks later...

Five years maybe? I thought it was absolutely disgusting at first. I literally promised myself that I would never lay eyes on the gayness of yaoi.... but meah, waddaya know.

• 2 weeks later...

I first liked BL couple when I was around 14... that was Yukito and Touya from CLAMP (lovely) then characters for BL just keep coming up and coming better and better till I have lists of couples :hamtaro-005 (8):

Well... its been nine years I think.

And years to come!

my first BL manga is koisuru boukun. As far as i can remember i read it more than 2 years ago. so about 2+ years now.

One fateful day I found Junjou Romantica and read it and started reading more and more yaoi

So almost 2 years now :)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been reading for a long time :hamtaro-005 (21):, so for about a year now? :hamtaro-005 (6):

I've started reading yaoi back in 2010. Sakura Gari was my first yaoi manga. I kinda hated the whole yaoi stuff at first maybe because i don't really support guy to guy relationships in real life. But after reading one, I changed my whole view on it. And after that I started reading every completed yaoi manga from letter A to Z except for those with Tragedy tags because I don't really like sad endings. :)

It has been 7 months since i have started reading manga..my first yaoi manga was Acid flower.. it made me cry and sob hard.. so much feels :'(

One fateful day I found Junjou Romantica and read it and started reading more and more yaoi

So almost 2 years now :)

Oohh... I know that feeling... in my case, my destined one was SeKaiichi Hatsukoi... though I've been a fan of Yaoi even before I knew of this.. [ almost 3 years now] my passion for Yaoi rose even more after reading Sekaiichi Hatsukoi...

We've got the same author to thank for that...lol