King's Pawn (XxMissxPhantomhivexX & ideduce)

XxMissxPhantomhivexX

"I've got you."

He held him.

"Kick just like that move your head side to side to breath better. There, you've got it you're getting it."

His eyes went back to Jullian's ass. How his body went up and down. His mind saw himself behind him just bucking into him at a slow pace. His eyes watch Jullian's face now as he struggled and tried so hard. Opening his mouth and gasping for air.

He forced him to let go and moved his hands to his chest and stomach keeping Jullian up.

"Use your arms to balance better there you....go."

His hand slowly moved down and smoothed over Jullian's cock. He was too turned on to resist.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• ideduce

Julian was doing well...well, he wasn't drowning at least. He had been focused on following Arminas's commands that he let out a choked gasp when a hand ran over his private parts. Julian jerked in surprise, falling off of the others hands and into the water. Julian gasped again as the water closed over his head and he accidentally breathed it in. He flailed, panicking.

Julian clung to Arminas as he choked and sputtered, trying to clear the water he had inhaled. His hair was plastered to his face and he started trembling, realizing just how close he had come to drowning.

"You're fine. I won't let harm come to you."

He went to the shallow part and let him sit and sat next to him not bothering to hide his erection at all. He gave his back a pat.

"It was my fault. Temptations of the flesh had overpowered me. Are you ever tempted by me?" he asked curiously.

Julian wiped the water from his face as he was carried back to the shallow part and set down. He listened to Arminas then gave him a curious look at his question, tilting his head to the side with an innocent look on face, silently asking what he meant.

Julian gasped as Arminas trapped him against the side of the pool. A startled squeak escaped him when he felt soft lips touch his. His cheeks colored bright red as he stared up at the man in surprise.

Julian blinked, trying to wrap his brain around that he just had his first kiss...and it had been with another male...who was a lot older than him...Strangely Julian didn't feel disturbed or freaked out about it. In fact, as he recalled the soft touch of the others lips him found himself wanting..more. The boy hesitantly moved closer to Arminas and bravely leaned forward to press his lips against the other mans in a timid kiss.

He closed his eyes and kissed him back.

"We'll both be kings." He whispered after he broke for air. "You're my protege and you'll be mine. Do you object?"

He kissed him back and moved over him letting their bodies touch. He gave him open kisses and nuzzled him. His heart was racing. He never felt so attracted to someone in his life.

"Your silence is the quiet I've longed for. I always thought I would know my lover when they called to me or for me, and that is why I never noticed anyone before. For my lover is a silent thief just like I am." he kissed him again. "Though I will find your voice for you. I'll steal it back with magic if I must. If you want it." he asked him. "Do you want it?"

Julian smiled shyly as Arminas nuzzled him, the boy nuzzling back. He looked up at the man. To have a voice? It's what Julian has dreamed of. He nodded, leaning up to kiss the other man.

He kissed him back sensually.

"Then I will find it and that is when I'll make love to you and you'll sing for the first time. I promise. I'll find it." Now he wondered if the voice was taken or if he was born this way. "Did you ever have a voice? If not then magic will be the only way. If you had a voice before then we must find whatever is holding it."

Julian blinked, trying to think. Had he ever had a voice? His brow furrowed as he strained to remember. A memory came to him:

He had been two and he was in front of the house playing with his toys. He had been singing some silly song he had made up when a shadow fell across him. He looked up to see a man smiling down at him. The man had said Julian had a pretty voice and that he was going to take it for his own. There was a burning in his throat and Julian tried to scream but his voice was gone. Taken. He had looked up only to find the man had gone. Julian had tried to tell his father but all he did was beat him and send him to his room.

Julian blinked, coming out of the memory. He looked up at Arminas and nodded, trying to tell him that yes, yes he had had a voice.

"Write everything you can when we get back until then."

He grabbed some oils.

"Ever had your hair really washed like a king. I assure you it's pleasent." he puts some in his hair and worked at it till it foamed all white. "It makes you old.....I'm kidding just rinse it out."

He was doing the same to his own.

Julian delicately sniffed the soap, finding it smelled pleasant. He followed Arminas's example, ducking his head under the water slightly to rinse the soap out. When he was done, his hair was clean.

he got out and tossed a towel to him.

"I had my minions gather clothes that I thought would fit you. I have a talent of gathering information, and sizes of people. You'll find our bedroom covered in clothes for you to pick from should you need it, and you will write everything down for me, and we will figure this out. Until then I will have to train you. You will try to balance on every toe daily to achieve perfect balance jumping from one toe to another. You will do this atop of flight of stairs so that there is risk and you see it. This will eventually kill any fear of falling you might have or you'll learn how to fall like so." he tumbled showing him. "To prevent any damage......Actually practice that first. After you write everything I need to know." he walked him back to their bedroom holding his hand.

Julian dried off, listening to Arminas. He nodded and followed him back to the bedroom. His eyes widened at all the clothes, he had never seen this many in his whole life! He gently touched the sleeve of a shirt, wondering what he should wear.

He smiled.

"I know." He pulled him closer. "Maybe we should have a feast too."

He let him try on everything and sat down waiting for him to write things down. He was curious.

Julian finally settled on some black pants with a skyblue shirt and grey vest. He padded over to where the other male was sitting and took a seat. He grabbed the notepad and began writing everything down. After about four or five minutes he set the pencil down and held out the notepad to the thief.

He took it and sat on the bed looking it over with interest.

(Sorry about that I was busy for a bit family came over all the time)

(It's fine. ^^)

Julian sat next to him, gazing around the room as he waited for him to finish reading.