King's Pawn (XxMissxPhantomhivexX & ideduce)

XxMissxPhantomhivexX

Julian's cheek tinted pink in a slight blush and he gave the other a nod of thanks. When the armor was all in place Julian moved his limbs, testing to see if his movement was limited. It was not, it practically felt like the armor was not there at all.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• ideduce

Very good."

He gave Julian a small crossbow and bolts for it. "You'll have my back."

He lead the way to the crept and went to the ruines inside a watchman's hut. The caretaker of the place was long dead.

"They say he died down here and left his gold. Most people are too afraid to bother coming here."

Julian accepted the weapon and followed after Arminas. He gripped the crossbow tightly, eyes darting around as he stepped inside the ruins.

There were always rustles. He stopped feeling his foot sink in.

"Stop."

He moved his foot up and darts flew from on wall the other in front of him He waited and waited. Then looked at the floor.

"How good at you at not triggering traps?"

Julian froze at Arminas's command, watching with wide eyes as the darts flew by. He blinked at the other male and shrugged. He didn't know seeing as he has never needed to not trigger traps.

walks trying to be careful He did make it to the otherside.

"All right go the way I just went you should be......" He turned around

He could hear something rather large ahead.

"Fine...." he slowly walked towards the noise and pulled out his sword.

Julian gave Arminas's a startled look as he continued forward. The small boy hurriedly copied the path the older man had taken then darted after the other male.

"There's something big down here."

He stopped moving.

"Stop." He huffed.

He dared not move. He was caught in a web.

"I'm stuck if I move I might call the spiders to me. You have the torch?"

Julian stopped at the command then frowned. He squinted and could barely make out the thin threads stuck to Arminas. He nodded, stepping forward with it.

He held his breath and waited for the fire to enventually free him. He rubbed it off his face. It got darker around them and Arminas looked up without moving his head. with a quick motion he stabbed a black spider above them the size of a horse knocking it down next to them. He made quick work of it's legs while it was on it's back. It looked like it was trying to bite back. So he moved back fromt he creature.

"Shoot it!"

Julian froze as Arminas's stabbed a large spider. Julian stared at it with shock, having never seen a spider that big before. Arminas's shout broke him out of his stupor and he raised the loadedcrossbow and fired an arrow at the spiders head.

"Brilliant shot. We might just need to buy cake." he smiled brightly at him. A gold coin hit Julian's boot. The golden luster caught the elf's eye and he went to it picking it up and testing it with his teeth. He looked deeper into the dungeon.

"I"m not sure you're ready for the spider woman that is said to be down there.....I don't doubt it either......I can hear her breathing."

He took hold of Julian's hand.

"Lets turn back for now. One coin is enough to make me happy on this endever. Unless you want to continue."

Julian looked at the darkness before them then shook his head. He wasn't ready for that just yet. He looked down at Arminas's hand gripping his own and blushed lightly.

He lead him back the way they came and back to the safe hold of the underground city. He was started to fall for that cute face. He felt his pants tighten a bit.

"You did well on your first hunt for gold. Lets bathe together. Is that all right?"

Julian blinked before he nodded. Like he had told himself earlier: they were both males so it would be okay. Julian then tried taking off the armor, frowning when the knots wouldn't come undone.

Moves closer grabbing hsi hands.

"It's the other way around when you undo it on your armour. Like this." Moves his hands so he's doing all the work. "Don't get frustrated or you'll tug and make it worse. Calm steady and patient. Just like killing silently. You see." Gets it unknotted. "Now mine." He let the other strip him of his clothes and the elf theif started undressing Haru as well. "Come on." Until they both stood naked he took his hand and ran freely to the hotsprings.

His skin was pale but it wasn't sickly. It was like the moon itself.

Julian felt a blush start to spread across his cheeks once more but he forced it back as he followed the other to the hot-spring. Julian hesitantly dipped a foot in and when he found it wasn't too hot he gingerly lowered the rest of his body in as well. He sighed quietly as he closed his eyes, tipping his head back to rest on the edge of the pool. He carefully stayed in the area he could touch, seeing as he didn't know how to swim.

rubs his back and works his way down. Lightly brushing his hands against his rear every now and then.

"Do you swim?" he asked massaging him and lightly squeezing his ass every now and then.

Julian felt his cheeks darken in a blush when he felt Arminas brush against his bottom every so often. Thinking the man didn't realize he was doing it Julian didn't stop him. He shook his head at the others question.

"All right."

He moved and went in front of him pulling his hands.

"I'm tall so don't worry. I won't let you drown. Come on."

He was going to teach him how to swim, and watch that soft ass of his go up above water and then back under. He was a theif. Stealing Jullian's virginity crossed his mind, but he pushed it away. H was hard up but he wanted to make the other's life easier. He felt he had it hard before and wasn't about to screw it up again.

Julian clenched Arminas's hands, casting a fearful glance down as he was pulled into the deeper end. Julian let out a small squeak and squeezed his eyes shut and wrapped his arms tightly around the thief.

He stood straighter feeling the other's cock against his own. He let out a sigh trying to relax himself.

"Jullian, I promise you won't drown. I won't let you. You have to conqure your fears. If you learn how to swim you'll never have to worry about it again.

He felt faint. He wanted to fuck him but gods did he push it aside. He wanted to train him first. Maybe get his voice back for him.

"Let me help you." hoping helping would take his mind off the temptation he had.

Julian took a deep breath before he nodded, slowly releasing his tight hold on the other man. He kept a firm grasp on his hands though, not entirely ready to be on his own in the water.