:/: A challenge for semes / looking for one on ones :/:

kittypanda

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, could we try out male pregnancy? You'd be the carrier, if I understood it right?

• 2 weeks later...

, Yes we could do that one. And yes I would be. So do you have a plot in mind? =)

, I know I had something in mind, but that was so long ago I forgot XD

, That's okay. ^-^ I have something in mind, we could do a teacher and student one where the teacher got the student pregnant, and when student started to distance himself from his teacher, like he starts acting weird around him after what had happen between them and two months later the student finds out that he is pregnant and freaks out about it. Or we could do one about a son of a priest and the son get's pregnant from an incubus. Hmm... There are more idea's if you would like to hear them. =3

, I'd like to hear the other plots, just one thing: could we leave it to humans only? I know absolutely nothing about incubus or such... Oh, and another thing - age difference. I don't quite enjoy rp's where the age difference is big... I'm sowwy ;3;

, Hmm.. Well we could do one that deals with a convict and a therapist. Or a father and his child's teacher? Um... Which pairings do you like doing?

, And that's fine, it was only a suggestion. Hmm... Oh I got it! We could do one about these two guys going on a hiking trip with their father's who are best friends, but the two son's hate each other. However, while hiking there was a massive rock slide that cut off the path between the two boys and their father's, who are telling them that they would have to go the long way around to head back to camp. But along the way they get lost and start to blame each other. And when it became night time that's when they started to realize that they have to work together to find their way back to camp. However, along the course of the two days that it took them to finally get back to camp something happened between the two, which would soon lead them to a world of being parents.

What do you think? It's not a great plot but it's last one I could think of. ^^;

, I like the plot XD Just one more question: What's your... Uhm... Method of mpreg?

I'd be okay with either but the therapist and convict one would be a bit easier since there wouldn't be a kid involved *chuckles*

, ^-^~ I'm glad you like it~. And I think it would be smart to have the boy born as a hermaphrodite. To me it's easier that way. XD

, Yeah I guess that one would be difficult, *giggles*. So which one would you like to be? The therapist? Or Convict?

, sorry, could you... Explai further? .____. I'm afraid that I'm not really familiar with what a hermaphrodite is <. english isn my native language>

Hmm, the possibilities... The convict taking the therapist hostage or making him fall inlove, or the therapist abusing his authority to make the convict submit to him... Did you have a certain idea as to which way the plot goes at all? That may determine which one I'd prefer. Otherwise I could whichever of the two.

, A hermaphrodite is somebody with both male and female parts.

, Hmm... I like the idea of the therapist abusing his authority. And I have the perfect character for the convict already in mind.

, That's fine deary, and yup. ^-^ So um would you like for me to make the thread? Or would you like to?

, you can make it~ Oh, do you introduce your character on the first post? Should I find an image of him~?

, Okay~, and I do actually. And I think you should find an image of your character. Because I already found mine~ ^-^

, I already managed to find one XD I'll be waiting for the thread then ^u^

, Here is the thread~

Sorry, didn't realize you'd posted again.. Mmm, not anything specific. Did you have a certain 'occupation' for the convict at all? That might help me figure out something unless you have a plot in mind?

• 3 months later...

&

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry for being gone for a while! *Bows lowly* It's just that I've been very busy...