:/: A challenge for semes / looking for one on ones :/:

kittypanda

Wow it has been far too long since I have been in this part of yaoiotaku.~ Anyways, I'm back now and I have some ideas that are very good and some that are kind of challenging. Well I hope I'm not to rusty. *squeak squeak* ^-^ Well break out the oil cans! XD. Anyways, I hope you guys like these ideas.

Love,

Kitty~

Challenge #1: Seme has to control two characters.

Plot:

War, its a deadly thing. But- it does however; happen. Like the age long war between the werewolves and vampires. Both sides lost a great deal of it's people. However, there is one way the tides of war can change and it is this- it has been said that a human with the power of foresight could change the tides of war. But which side will get to the human first? Werewolves? Or vampires? Only one of these two sides could end the war.

I will think of another challenge for semes soon. But in the mean time for those of you who would like to do one on one's with me than that would be great.~ =)

One on One's~

!Supernatural Section!

Werewolf x Vampire

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Human

Demon x Angel

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Hybrid x Human

Vampire x Fairy

~Mythical Section~

Naga x Human

Mermaid x Mermaid or Human x Mermaid

Human x Fairy or Fairy x Fairy

-Normal Section/ Optional section-

Teacher x Student (I know way over done.)

Student x Student

Police Officer x Convict

Convict x Jail Therapist (I'm not sure if that has been done or not.)

Male Pregnancy (I personally like it. If you guys don't then that's why it's under optional.)

Cross Dressing (Again, optional.)

Student x School Nurse

Doctor x Nurse

Doctor x Patient

Patient x Nurse

Mob vs Mob

---Anime/ Games---

Naruto

Inu-yasha

Fullmetal Alchemist

Vampire Knight

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy

Assassin Creed

Well I hope to rp with you all very soon.~

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Well I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Student x School Nurse. And I do have a plot for that. Would you like to hear it?

: I'm guessing that you would like to do that one?

and
: So you both want to do crossdressing?

: Okay well here is what I was thinking- There is a new school nurse at Bell View Academy for boys. One that has made the students quite curious of. Since their school doctor took some time off to clear his head. So what better way to get a good look at the nurse? Well to get hurt or play sick of course. However, what happens when one student crosses the line? Will the nurse quit? Or take a shining to the student?

That's all I have for the plot. So what do you think?

Challenge #2- Seme has to be okay with the uke crossdressing/ getting pregnant.

Plot:

The year is 1800, Boston. There have been a string of murders happening all around Massachusetts, along with people vanishing. Some bodies appear in the streets- unrecognizable, torn to shreds. The cause of this out break: a hybrid. A being who is part werewolf and vampire. The towns people are already scared to leave their houses at night due to these murders. But- on one cold winter night, a male in a red cloak was coming home from his visit in town saw a body bleeding and shivering in the snow. Almost at deaths door. So the young man in the red cloak- took it upon himself to take the person to his home, to treat the persons wounds. However, little did the young man know that the person/ thing, was the one responsible for the murders. Will this young man find out? Will he run away if he does? And what will the hybrid do? Will he kill the young man? Or make him- his?

Now who ever said that you can run from the big bad wolf?

Note: This is my own twist on red riding hood.

and
: Okay since you both want to do crossdressing than maybe the three of us can do an rp together? And I like that brothel idea. Hm... Oh I got it! If you guys what to do a three way than I have a perfect idea for that! =D

: Okay, and um do you want me to make the thread? Or do you want to?

: Okay give me a few minutes.

: Well I was thinking maybe that one of us could play as the owner of the brothel and one of us a worker and one of us could play as a new comer. And the owner and worker are trying to teach the new comer the ropes. Kind of like a love triangle.

i wouldnt mind that~ so do we need a plot idea? and characters were gonna use, im using my own character/creration. and title for the rp were doing since its a three way love story.

: The thread is up. Here is the link:http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/15731-%2A-%2A-check-up-what-kind-of-student-are-you-%2A-%2A-yaoilover-x-kitty-private~#post516936

: Great~ And I was thinking something along the lines of the new comer has nowhere else to go so he stumbles upon the brothel and since the owner of the place kicked one of the workers out for being a dead weight sees the new comer and knew that he was special. And when the owner welcomes him in with open arms and tells the top worker to help him out and train him.

I know it's not a very good plot but it's the best that got. And I already have the perfect character. And if it's okay with you could I be the new comer? Hm, I'll have to think about the title.