Burning Metal (akiravadel and Ideduce)

ideduce

Ed pushed himself up on his knees the moment the others finger slipped inside him pushing himself flush against the other. He was obviously very sensitive everywhere. He was used to pain but pleasure was something he had very little experience in. The blond gripped his tighter with his metal arm, "I-I don't k-know!"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

He leaned closer and necked him slowly sliding a finger inside of him, strumming his insides looking for that spot that would make me wild.

"Relax. Ah." He groaned a bit and shifted feeling his own eraction begging for his attention.

Ed arched and held on tightly as a new sensation rocked through him, "T-Taisa w-wait!" Panting hard he sat back down resting his face on his shoulder that he wasn't holding on to. Then a long low moan escaped his lips when Roy hit that spot deep inside him.

He let his finger stroke against the spot tenitivly. His lips he kept at Ed's neck.

"See, you do want it.....I could make you really moan if you laid down and got all these layers off, if you like this you'd love what I'm thinking." he nipped at his ear.

Noise easily turned him into a horny colnol.

Ed was lost for a moment, never had he felt such a deep intimate pleasure. It was a tingling he couldn't desribe that felt so good, even the stretching of the finger pushed inside him felt good. It was all so strange. Panting his left hand made it up to the other's shoulder even thought it really hurt, "T-Taisa... you pervert..." His face was several shades of red currently.

Ed trembled a little as he was kissed then gasped softly, "o-okay..." He rested back on the bed his blond bangs falling into his face. He looked up at the other man with a deep blush across his cheeks

He moved Ed to the bed and stood up fingering his ass. He lips kissed at the younger male's stomach and trailed downwards and he started to deep throat him right then and there.

"Now pay attention to how it's done Edward."

He bobbed his head a few times sucking a little hard while turning his head. He sinfully wondered if Ed wouldn't be able to stand a day without touching himself after this. Especially if he saw him (roy).

Ed gripped the sheets as the others mouth closed over his member. He let out a yelp but then quickly covered his mouth. His face all the way to his shoulders turned red as he tried not to scream. This was something he'd never thought of and honestly never dreamed of. Now he was worried he'd become a pervert like the Colonel.

Feeling the friction of his tongue long with the sucking and bobbing his eyes rolled back as he arched. Clenching around his fingers he cried out as he came into that warm mouth.

He cleaned him with his mouth and moved to the bed laying next to him. He pulled Ed on top of himself and necked him. His hands cascaded down Ed's back and finally to his ass to squeeze it.

"Are you satisfied? Or did you want more?" Roy teased mentally thinking he was done for now.

Ed shivered with the post orgasm shivers of an overly sensitive member then gasped as the sensation became pleasant again. Laying on top of him his member throbbed against his hip and moaned softly, "I... I honestly don't know... I don't think... I don't know..."

"Then I'll beg the question.....do you want more?" Roy asked him. "I'm not going to fuck you Ed, not till I see you in a dress....though......If you really want me to do that, don't wear anything under it." he nipped Ed's ear playfully.

Ed brought his left hand up and slapped him on the chest. He didn't have the strength to even come close to hurting him but he still popped him, "like this will..." His voice trailed off a little bit. Did he want this to happen again? Shifting his arms under himself he pushed himself up to where he was sitting with Roy's member trapped under him. "You're just looking for someone to sleep with since all your little hussies are back home."

He laid down next to him.

"If I wanted to fuck you out of that reason I would have done it by now. I don't help people unless I have ulterior motives, but you're differant. If you're too stupid to see that, then I'll be forced to be more gentle with you. I'm use to stating what I want then get it. Weather by my own means or because someone has to follow an order. Don't you realize how different it is with you? That I followed you? That I'm helping you? For you I won't be so blunt and headstrong......." he snuggles against him closing his eyes. "Good night Edward."

Ed just started at him almost dumbfounded. What on Earth?... This really did come out of nowhere for him. He honestly didn't see the signs and now this. A blush spread across his cheeks as he listened to the raven speak, just taking it all in. A sat there for a long moment in silence before he inhaled and whispered, "of course I didn't notice... This doesn't happen to me. For the last... hell ten years of my life it's only been alchemy and fixing my brother." He held up his right arm and gripped it with his left fist. "Nothing else I've done has mattered besides fixing him... it was all my fault..." He didn't deserve it.

"You can't make me feel guilty or pity you Ed. You have the power to fix it. It's not your fault people died. Besides the survivor that helped make that stone. Already told you to use it. I lost blood making it, it's made out of me too, and because it can actually do some good, then do it. It's better than being worthless or used for evil. If you'd rather punish yourself then go through the damn door, get your bother's body, but leave your arm and leg behind, and leave the stone there too so no one can get it." Roy stated. "Instead of feeling upset about something in the past that you can't change. Do something about it, because you have the power to do it, or I'll take it from you and do it myself, and you wouldn't like that."

Ed felt like a scolded child for a moment, "just because you're okay with using the stove made of so many dead people doesn't mean I feel comfortable doing that." He swallowed hard and looked away from him. He was still innocent enough to fear these things and not want to harm people. What would Al think of him if he used it? Sighing heavily he rubbed his hand over his face. Rolling onto his side he laid on the edge with his back to Roy. He had a lot to think about...

Roy moved an arm around him and held him. He contimplated using it himself if it came down to it. Just to save Al, and get them out of the military. Get them out of danger. He wondered when the hell he started caring so deeply for him, but wouldn't say it.

The blond tensed feeling the other arm wrap around him then swallowed hard. This wasn't anything but sex for Roy he believed. His bangs were a mess on his fact but it made him look adorable while laying there. Slowly his eyes closed and he felt safe and warm in the others embrace.

Taking a deep breath the blond sighed in his sleep. With his face lax and not glaring or making faces at the colonel he had some nice features. Manly but childish and a bit feminine. Those soft blond free locks moved around his face as he shifted further onto his back kicking a leg from under the covers and stretched causing his shirt to ride up on his flat tummy.

"Trying to seduce me again?" he asked him ruffling his hair. "come on, I want to go home where it's warm, and not freezing." Roy was eager to return home.

• 3 weeks later...

((omg I'm so sorry... been packing to move 2900 miles across the country and things have been horribly crazy over here >.

Ed moaned softly then stretched like a cat before sitting up, "Hm?... home?" He yawned barely covering his mouth with his hand before shifting out of the bed on auto mode. He wasn't entirely awake at the moment. Just getting himself dressed. Shifting over to Roy he went to get coffee but wasn't awake yet and instead pressed his head against his back leaning against him his eyes still closed.