Burning Metal (akiravadel and Ideduce)

ideduce

(Warning anything and everything will probably happen in this rp)

ohnfev0m.jpg

Roy yawned waking up to the bitter cold. His eyes were half open and he tugged down on the draw string to see out his window.

There the scenery of evergreens passed by like ripples of water. How he hated the cold. Almost as much as he hated rain. This assignment was a huge pain in the ass.

His mission was to stay at an abandoned refugee camp to make sure it was exactly that. Abandoned.

"Where's the midget?" he looked around. "Maybe I'm looking to high." He then looked down and around the train curiously.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Stepping off the train the blond shivered and held his coat closed. He was freezing in this weather and had to travel here alone this time. Perhaps his brother would find a way there later but for now he set him to work on checking some books. He had to come out here for a secret reason he hadn't been told yet.

Sighing he looked at the breath hang in the air then sighed again, "too cold..." Walking through the small crowd of people he headed into the camp area. Why on earth would he be brought here, he wondered.

Mustang saw him outside and went to catch up.

"Do you even know where you're going?" he asked coldly.

He stopped and looked around.

"The camp is this way. Be on your guard though we may encounter enemy fire."

Ed heard the familiar voice and jogged over to his Colonel, "honestly I don't know whats going on. They merely told me I was needed and to head out right away." He tucked his cold hand into his pocket and to not seem weird did the same with his metal hand. Better to be symetrical he supposed.

"Refugee camp. I guess they want to make sure it's really empty, and we'll be staying.

He had his arms crossed and close to his chest.

"Follow me."

He hiked in the forest. Which made the wind a bit more bearable but not much.

"Why did they force me to baby sit you?" he was cold, hungry, and because of that alone easily annoyed.

Ed grumbled as he walked with him, "you weren't my first pick either Taisa." He shivered as they went. "That's it we just keep them empty? That was why they sent me out here too? You couldn't handle keeping this little place off limits?"

"Even I have to close my eyes at some point. That's the only reasoning I can figure Full Metal." he huffed and just kept walking.

Eventually he made it to the warehouse in the middle of no where. He went into it. It was like a war bunker.

"They have everything in here....Beds....kitchen...." He looked around and coughed a bit. "Damn cold...." his lungs hurt from the dry stagnate cold air. "What I'd give up for hot tea."

"Well at least they told me I was going somewhere cold and for a while. I have enough tea bags in here for three months," Ed set down his rather large bag and opened it up. He pulled out a box from the corner and set it down. "Alright there's green tea, pomegranate and lemon. I also have some coffee but not as much."

"I brought coffee...." Roy then pointed at the tea with lemon.

He knew that one would be best for him and hoped he wouldn't fall ill so suddenly. He was already feeling sluggish.

"I'm going to look around a bit more." he walked off checking place and turning the heat on.

He wondered how he'd get along with Edward. Usually they fought too much.

Ed rolled his eyes and went about digging through his bag for a moment getting the things out that he immediately needed. He sat back and pulled out a couple of books, "has there really been that much of a threat here?" He sounded a bit bored of this already.

"Shootings mostly. A few even said rape, but I have my own reasons for coming here. As do you, even if you don't know it yet." He teased Edward with information. "Make it a touch sweet but not enough to drown the lemon."

He sat nearby after he looked through all the rooms.

"Seems all clear. I'll have to check the vents a bit later."

He was looking at map designs.

"How much water does it take to make a crystal." he loosely refereed to the 'stone'.

Ed set up a pot to boil the water and glanced over at Roy, "say please." He got out a couple of cups. This would help warm him up a bit. "Depends on what type of crystal." The blond sighed looking down into the water before him.

"The one you're so eagerly looking for. I believe that's enough information for you though.....After all....I still don't have my tea." He wasn't about to say please as he coughed a bit into his hand. Damn the cold.

Ed raised a brow then poured the water into the cup with their tea bags and handed one to the colonel, "there, and you're welcome Taisa." The blond rolled his eyes and took a seat. "I should probably know so I can keep you out of trouble better since they sent me out here to watch you."

"Nice try, but your my underling. So it's the other way around. Besides if I told you everything it wouldn't be an equal exchange.......You'd take it for granted." Not that it REALLY mattered. Roy had plans already.

Ed rolled his eyes, "listen if I'm going to be stuck out here with you for several days I'm not going to be constantly arguing with you." He sipped his drink and looked around the room.

"There are some ruins nearby. A stone may have been made there. We'll look tommarow....Now stop whining." Roy sipped his tea. "I know it's important to you Full Metal but our objective here comes first. Then we can look. Understand?"

"Whatever," Ed kicked his feet up as he sipped his tea. This man was so aggravating but in a way he looked up to him. So many people followed him, and even he found himself looking towards his strong back and wanted to reach out for it to lead his way. Even though he thought the man was an idiot at times.

He just sipped his tea keeping most of his thoughts to himself. Though he opened one eye to look at Edward then the other. A question crossed his mind.

"When its warm enough for you take the coat off, there's something that has my attention."

SPGHHG!!!

Ed sputtered and coughed into his tea cup then wiped his mouth, "Wh-What?! You stay away from me!" The blond blushed rather red and stepped away from him to make another cup of tea. There were some things that the colonel said or did that made him shudder. The whole thing about the miniskirts made him cringe since there were several women there that shouldn't have one.

Roy looked at him rather befuddled.

"What the devil is the matter with you?" he asked lazily. "Edward you don't have breasts or good enough legs to capture that sort of attention from me.....I'm inquiring about your arm, but if you're going to act like that you can nevermind my remark." because now even he felt awkward.

Ed reached up grabbing his right shoulder, "my arm? Why do you want to see my auto-mail?" The blond turned to look at Roy while he boiled the water for another cup. It was rare these days that people asked to see it unless there was something they wanted from him.

Ed raised a brow but then turned to pour his tea and walked over to Roy. He sat back down and almost removed it but paused, "What are you planning to do?" The blond played with his tea bag.