YO's 3 Year Anniversary

Key

HBYaoiOtaku_zpsb3c4f796.jpg

Today we are celebrating 3 years of YO forums on this platform.

Thanks to everyone who supports us and to everyone who is part of this big family, making YO a warm and friendly community!

We wish YO and all its members a very happy celebration and may we all be together and grow stronger for many years to come! (:

YO Staff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• InuCassy

• Ero Gaki

• Shieru Hakai

Top Posters In This Topic

I might probably be gone from here someday but this place will stand still. More power to the people who created this place.

Happy 3rd Anniversary, YO.

Thank

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, thank all YO stuffs that bring us the happiness family ever

love YO, love all of u guys, and our whole family members

HAPPY 3rd Birthday ^^

if this site can be a robot, i might kiss it now. rofl!! XD

thanks so much

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. for YO staffs's and your hard work.. :]

Happy Anniversary YO !!

Although I've just joined this forum like a month ago, I had a lot of fun and new friends too :)

Oh, and bitsy of enemy too xD

Anyway, thank you for all the hard works.

foxy2

Is it funny that I squealed?! Awww this just brightened my whole day...like a holiday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO

Do I have permission to marry YO key?! LOL

Happy Birthday YaoiOtaku!!!

:D

14nck5x.jpg

May this day come for many many more years, and that our piece of heaven remain here forever! Thank you Key, for giving us our little "home" away from home and for always doing your best for this place. Thank you staff for all the help, and of course, THANK YOU MEMBERS OF YO, it's because of you all that YO exists so... THANK YOU!!

Congratulate with 3 year Of anniversary Key and i hope you never close down this site, since i love this site Of all my heart, so When that day comes you is going to close down this site, I'm going to be very sad and cry very much, so i hope that Would never happend in the first place, be strong and keep this site alive,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAOIOTAKU!!!!! Actually YO isnt only a yaoi site for me, it has given me a very dear and close friend to me that im grateful to have... -winks at my closest friend-. It also gave me very good friends company and it made me write more .. It brought the writer inside me out... Im lucky to be a member on here. Im lucky to meet such awesome team.. I hope YO lasts forever till the admin is very old :p . You are doing a great job, YO team ;D