The Camping Trip w/ Bellala99

azuneko

Paul watched his sister walk away with her cheeks as bright as the stop sign. "I swear, if you say anything like this when I bring him over..." She muttered out while Paul just laughed. "I won't, I won't~ Now how about you make some of those delicious steamed vegetables and I go take a shower?" He smiled as his sister nodded.

The tall male stood up and walked over to the bathroom, getting inside the warm room. Immeadiately Paul got rid of his clothes, tossing them into the laundry bag. They were dry, but it won't hurt to wash them... With a strech the muscular man got into the shower and turned on the hot water, finding it nice to sooth his body. For a few minuted he just stayed like that, letting the water flow through his body. It felt really nice after having to sleep in a tree...

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• vadess40

Haseo looked at Ethan as the other was silent. "You don't have much to say. How rare of you." he said with a snicker. Ethan knew he'd have to think on his feet. If this continued he would really get it. He had to find a way out of this without letting Haseo fully catch on. 'I'll appease to his better nature..' he thinks happily. Though his only option in this situation wasn't one he'd enjoy. "You know Haseo, I have been thinking. I made you worry being out in the woods right. Why not let me service you just this once? It'll be my sincere apology to you." Ethan said blushing a bit. He had to make it convincing.

Haseo was caught off guard by this. "Oh uh are you sure? I mean I haven't taken a bath yet." he said a bit flustered. "Oh that's to bad. My sweet intent is being rejected by even you. You truly are too cruel." he said making a small tear creep up in the corner of his eyes. Haseo shakes his head. "No way!!! Just let me get cleaned up. I'll come to your room right after." he said pushing Ethan out the bathroom. Ethan tried not to laugh. 'Way to easy...' he thinks going to his room and locking the door.

The tall male grabbed a sponge and started rubbing it across his body with his eyes closed. His thoughts drifted to Ethan. His black hair, the beautiful deep green eyes... He could imagine them so well being clouded with lust while he-... Wait, he shouldn't think of stuff like this! A soft groan left Paul's lips as he opened his eyes. When was the last time he's even had sex, actually? Month? Two months?..

It wasn't that he couldn't get a date. He just hated using someone for one night then simply forgetting. That's how it usually went for him... Either he was extremly unlucky, or guys just didn't like him enough to stay longer. The only option he had was keeping his hopes up... Hopes of finding someone who'd be interested in more than sex. One that would like to go on at least occational dates, who wouldn't mind just going out to watch a movie or something, one that wouldn't forget him as soon as they did it. Paul grew tired of that...

Ethan sighs as he was in his room. He was glad Haseo was still a clean freak. That wouldn't have worked if he hadn't been. He quickly gets dressed and lays on his bed. "I wonder if Paul is okay. I hope he doesn't get sick from the waterfall." he mutters softly. He didn't like becoming so attached to someone and yet it was happening. Ethan closed his feeling tired. "Maybe some sleep will help me forget about that. I don't care for such useless emotions." he mumbles. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

He slept well into the night until something odd woke him up. As he sat up he noticed Haseo in his bed. Ethan sighs heavily. "You are just waiting for me to kick you, right." he whispers as he gets up out of bed. The other was asleep and would take a tank to wake him. Ethan decided to draw in the meantime. He grabs his sketch pan and his pencil. He slowly began to whisk the pencil across the blank paper. He wasn't putting much thought into it but halfway through he stopped. "Why in the hell...!?" he had realized he was sketching Paul

Paul streched and closed his eyes again. He could hear his sister shouting that the food was ready and a sigh escaped his lips. Time to leave the shower, hm?.. With a light frown on his face the azure-eyed male got out of the heavenly hot shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself off a bit. He then wrapped it wround his waist and exited the bathroom, heading to his room for some clothes.

Once he was ready the male walked back to the kitchen, wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans. He sat down on a chair and covered a yawn as Lily placed a plate of the steamed vegetables in front of him. "Tired?" She asked with a concerned voice. Sure, they teased each other all the time, but they still cared deeply about each other. "A little bit... I didn't get much sleep last night, so I think I'm gonna go to bed after I eat, okay? Wake me up at seven if I don't wake myself..." Paul mumbled out before starting to eat the food. Delicious as always!

At a lost for words, Ethan closed his sketch book. He couldn't think of anything else for the moment. He had no idea how a couple of second in the woods would get him feeling so conflicted so easily. He still couldn't figure out why the man was on his mind. "Maybe once I see he's doing alright I can forget." he says to himself glancing over at his bed. He wasn't about to go back over there knowing Haseo was asleep there.

Ethan leaves his room and decided to sleep in one of the guest rooms. There were so many so it didn't matter which one he used. He curls up on the bed and covers himself. He had to think of something else or he'd end up getting no sleep. Ethan began counting backwards from a million. He was at seven thousand eight hundred and twenty-three when he finally fell back to sleep.

The food was soon finished and Paul streched, yawning again. His sister sighed and took the plate from the table. "Go and sleep, I'll wake you up tomorrow." She only said this before walking to wash the dishes. The male smiled softly and stood up. "Thanks, Lily." He thanked before heading to his room.

Once there, he took off the sweater and pants, only leaving his boxers on. With this Paul slipped into his bed, finding it usually comfortable. Was it because he'd slept in a tree before? Anyway, the softness was easily able to sooth him to sleep. Minutes after the male had laid down on the bed he was asleep. Paul kept on shifting and turning in his sleep, mumbling out 'Ethan' sometimes. Even in his dreams he couldn't forget the man he'd just met. Life was weird, wasn't it?

Morning arrived and Ethan laid in bed with a sigh. He didn't even realize that Haseo had been right behind him. He rolled over only to crash into the other. The lack of sleep clearly apparent on his face. "Why do you keep following me? Should I kick you now or later?" he asked more pissed than normal. Haseo pulled him close and kissed him just as a distraction. He then jumps out of bed with a chuckle. "Now don't make such a face so early in the morning. I might not stop with just a kiss." he said.

Ethan sat up and sighs. He needed to get out of the manor or he'd really get upset. He rolled out of bed and went to his room to get dressed. Once he was changed in a light blue button up shirt and black jeans; he began fixing his hair. He looked at himself in a mirror. "What the hell does everyone else see that I don't? Its a normal face yet so many think its cute. I don't get it." he says fixing one of his earrings that was about to fall out. He then grabs his black leather jacket and leaves home.

Paul was abruptly woken up by his sister. "Wake up, you're gonna be late! Paaaul, it's already half-past seven!" Those words made Paul jump. "Why didn't you wake me up at seven?!?" The male asked while rolling out of the bed and nearly running to grab some clothes. "I tried, you wouldn't wake up... I made sandwiches, at least put them in before you go." Lily said before walking out of the room, leaving Paul hurry with dressing up.

He decided to wear a smiple pair of dark jeans, a white shirt and a jacket. He'd have to change into his uniform later anyway... Once he was happy with how he looked, the tall male grabbed his bag and tossed it over his shoulder before running out of the room. He grabbed the sandwiches and grinned at Lily. "Thanks, you're the best!" She only chuckled and nodded. "Okay, okay, now go!" Paul grinned and ran off the house, pushing one sandwich into his mouth on the way. He had about ten minutes to get to the cafe on time. Thank god he made it. Paul was at the cafe just ten minutes before they were supposed to open up. He stumbled inside, said his hello's to others and made his way to change into the uniform.

Ethan walked down the road feeling completely at a last. He wasn't sure why but he was planning to avoid going to the cafe. He dazed about the park, went to a library and even stopped by a few shops. He soon ended up finding himself hungry. It was the last thing on his mind but his stomach was saying otherwise. With a groan, he ended a restaurant. Without realizing it he had waltzed right into the cafe he was avoiding.

Ethan took a seat by the window and laid his head on the table. He could go for some tea and cakes but he wasn't sure the kind of restaurant he had entered. He decided to idle there to see if any server would notice him and offer assistance. He closed his eyes as sleep was something he was lacking. He wasn't asleep but he just wanted to close them. He wonders if maybe he'd open his eyes feeling better.

Paul had been taking care of the customers for quite some time already. He tucked a few strands of hair under his ear while taking orders from a couple when Ethan walked in. The azure eyes immediately lit up with joy and he hurried to take the orders back to the cook so he could just go and see Ethan. Good thing the couple didn't have much trouble with choosing what to take. With a smile on his face, Paul walked back to the cook and handed him the orders, having a small chat with him as well. The cook was a really friendly guy!

Once this was done, the black-haired male grabbed a menu and headed to Ethan, placing the menu right in front of him. "Ethan, you asleep?" The tall male asked with a smile. "I've been hoping you'd show up~ Don't forget you promised to show me some of your drawings!" Paul chuckled and looked at the other. It seemed like he wasn't the only one lacking sleep lately...

Ethan opened his eyes to look up. He could see it was Paul standing before him. That was not what he expected. "You work here? Damn it... This really isn't my day." he mutters as he looked at the menu. "I don't have my sketch book with me so you can't see it." he said frowning. Ethan wonders why the other seemed so happy to see him. "Did you go home and let your family know you were okay?" he asked him

He decides to get some Earl Grey Tea with a strawberry cake slice. His expression as plain and dull as ever. "Sorry Paul but I really don't care for company. I just want to eat and think alone." he said softly laying his head back down. Ethan didn't want to sound too cold but it was in his nature. He wasn't off to a good day.

Paul felt a little hurt when the other male seemed way less than happy to see him. It was as if Ethan wanted him gone right now.... “Okay, I understand... Listen, if you do change your mind, just give me a call. I'll just go and keep... Working, I guess.. Hope you feel better soon.“ After saying this, the tall male took out a piece of paper and wrote down his number. “Call me whenever you like.“ Paul said and walked off, leaving Ethan behind. What in the world happened to him?

Paul sighed softly and walked into the employee's bathroom. Once there, he put away the notebook he had and splashed some water on his face. He couldn't help but feel worried about Ethan... Maybe something happened to him? By any chance, could it be that maybe he's even responsible for that? He wouldn't know what to do then...

Ethan glanced at the piece of paper. 'Great now I have his number... He's right here so what do I need it for now...' he thinks finding his own thoughts annoying. He glanced at another worker and motioned for him to come over. He then asked what time the cafe closed. He was going to wait for Paul since he wasn't sure what else to do at this point. He felt kind of bad for brushing him off like that.

After finding out the closing time, Ethan ordered a few more things to keep himself busy while he waited. He wonders if Paul would be serving him again. As he sat there he held the paper in his hand. He was feeling so confused and tied all in one. He couldn't explain it at the moment and that also bothered him.

Paul sighed and walked back into the kitchen to take the orders. He put on the smile on his face and walked over to the couple, bringing the coffee they ordered. The man smiled at his date who walked off to the bathroom then quickly motioned for Paul to come closer. Feeling slightly confused the male leaned to the customer. "What can I do for you?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"The girl who just walked away... I want to propose to her. Could you perhaps put this ring into her meal?" The man asked while handing a small box to Paul. The later smiled widely and nodded. "Do you need flowers? Music? Anything else I could help with?" Paul was always happy to help out with things like that. The man smiled and nodded. "If you could get some piano music playing, it would be great. Also... Champagne?" Paul grinned and nodded. "Everything will be ready, sir." With these words he walked back to the kitchen to tell the other staff members about what was about to come.

Ethan sat at his seat and felt into one of his pockets. He had his cell in one and a pencil in the other. He pulled out his pencil and on a napkin began randomly drawing. He often did this when his sketch book wasn't close by. To his surprise he was drawing Paul again. Though this time he wasn't as irritated about it as he was last night. He wonders if there was more behind his own drawing that even he couldn't see. He had one sure way of finding out.

He waited for his order to be brought to him. He had a feeling it would be Paul who'd bring it over to him. He sat waiting patiently for the male to come his way. Ethan didn't notice himself playing with a strand of hair beside his earrings. He had often done this when nervous.

Paul took the order of Ethan with a smile and walked to the guy. Once he's put everything in front of him, he glanced at the napkin the shorter male was drawing on. His eyes widened a little once he recognized himself in the drawing. Well, this was a nice surprise for him, that's for sure...

"Hey, you need some paper? Or maybe you'd like for me to pose for you~?" The azure-eyed male asked with a grin. "I wouldn't mind getting rid of some clothing if you'd ask~" He chuckled lightly as he waited for an answer. A part of him was actually hoping Ethan would say yes, but what were the chances of that happening? The boy seemed to be very careful about who he showed the drawings to... He must be picky about who's posing as well.

"You said you wanted to see my drawing so here you go. Its not my best because its a napkin but its as good as its going to get." he said handing the napkin to Paul. "What time do you get out? I don't want to go home today so I am taking your wonderful off and staying with you. That offer still stands right?" he asked with a light smile. He hopes thee other wouldn't say no. "I'll draw you some more if you say yes." he adds glanced out the window.

Ethan was curious to find out why Paul was on his mind more than normal. At first he assumed he was worried about the male but to keep drawing him once knowing he was safe is odd. He figured getting to know him more might answer his questions. His gaze drifts to the food before him. "Oh you said these were suppose to be surprisingly delicious. Lets see how true your words were."

Paul smiled and took the napkin. "Of course the offer still stands~ You're welcome to stay any time you want to... Especially if you promise to draw me~" The tall male said with a grin. His eyes trailed through the other's body. The more he looked at Ethan, the more his sister's words seemed true. He did like Ethan. He definitely wanted to be with him... He wanted to be something more. This may have been fast, but that's how it went for Paul. He fell in love easily... And usually didn't get the same back.

Paul tilted his head and smiled. "Just have a taste and you'll know. I don't lie to people, Ethan~" He promised and tucked a few strands of hair behind his ear. He still had the same smile on his face, just this time it wasn't fake. He meant this smile and it appeared unconsciously once he saw Ethan...

Ethan looked at Paul and grabbed his wrist. He pulls the other closer looking at his face. "So that's what it is. I felt there was something different about you. So you can smile. A real one I mean. As an artist I can tell those fake craps from the woods and this one. I prefer this smile on you." he said letting him go. His attention back on the things he ordered. He takes a small sip of the tea first. It was just right. Not many could do this for him.

His next step was to try the cakes. He took a bite of the strawberry one and was left in a bit of awe. It was perfect. Just the right amount of fluff, cream and berries. Nothing was overly compensating for the other. "I want to live in the kitchen here. Its amazingly good. I suppose you do tell no lies." he said with a light chuckle.

Paul's eyes wineded slightly as the other grabbed him by his wrist. His heartbeat increased slightly as he locked up his azure eyes onto the green ones. Ethan's words made him lose his breath for a while. No one could actually tell it... Wow, this guy was really something else! "Not everyone can get this smile from me... You're special, Ethan~" Paul chuckled and pulled back, watching the smaller drink the tea.

As he heard Ethan's words, the already huge grin increased even more. "See? I told you~ Our cook is the best! Though I doubt he'd let someone live in his kitchen~" Paul chuckled and turned to walk away. "If you need anything else, just ask for me~ As for now, I've got something to take care of!" With these words the male grinned and carefully folded the napkin, putting it into his notebook. He'd have to keep this safe...

Ethan was surprised when the other called him special. He actually blushed a bit. He continued to eat while avoiding looking at Paul now. "I am going to leave but I will return before closing. You better wait for me." he said as he sips his tea. He was feeling a bit shy now. He hasn't been called special by anyone before. Plus with Paul being the one to say it, somehow had a different feel about it to him.

Once he was finished eating, Ethan simply sips his tea. He was curious as to what the other was doing. He watched around the cafe wanting to see Paul at work. It was interesting to him. As his eyes wander he noticed he was specifically trying to find Paul. That surprised him. 'I am focused on a guy.... could this be the artist in my finding an amazing medium..?' he wonders trying to avoid the more obvious answers.

"Ah, my shift ends at four today~ There's not so much time left, why don't you just stay?" The tall male asked while smiling softly. Paul hummed softly to himself as he thought about Ethan's words. He was going to wait for him? That was nice of him...

Afterwards the male walked off to grab other orders, the smile not leaving his face. His sister wouldn't be home, so he had the whole house to himself! With a grin the black-haired guy took the orders of the couple. "Is the ring there?" He asked the cook while the later nodded. "Good luck, Paul~" He said while the azure-eyed male chuckled and nodded. He walked off to the couple and placed their orders, giving a smile to the man. Paul politely backed away and waited until the ring was found. As he watched the woman gasp, a warm smile appeared on his face. He hoped he could find someone he'd spend the lifetime with as well...

Ethan decides to stay and wait for Paul. Its not as if he had anything better to do. He sat there gazing out the window. His mind thinking on the other day. He was lost with Paul in the woods. He wonders what would of happened if they didn't find a way out. Would they still be lost or would the have froze from the cold as it would have started raining again. It was a curious thought in his head.

Feeling a bit bored he laid his head on the table. He then remembers something Paul told him in which he began looking about the cafe. 'I don't see any girl workers... He did say his sister works here too... I wonder if I could meet her..' he thinks curious to know more about Paul.

Paul smiled as he kept on working, his mood light. With shining eyes the tall male took orders, sometimes engaging a small conversation with the customers. The ones that were regulars seemed slightly surprised by the especially good mood. The smile Paul had on his face seemed to be infectious, even. It seemed that everyone he took care of today walked off in a better mood.

Even so, his shift was over soon. Once the male changed back into his clothes, he walked to Ethan and smiled softly. "Well, I'm done~ Don't worry about paying, it's on me~" He grinned and streched. He was glad that work was finally done... Now he could just go and spend time with Ethan!