The Camping Trip w/ Bellala99

azuneko

"I told you not to cover me. You really don't listen." he said opening his eyes a bit. "I doubt you have it in you to do anything to me. That's not exactly why I am cold towards you." he said as he closed back his eyes. He found being close to Paul a bit comforting. He wouldn't admit that out loud though. "If its you capturing me than I would run across the ends of time." he said with a light chuckle.

Ethan's words meant more true than he was intending to. He just hoped Paul didn't realize how honest he was being just now. He sighs a bit as he finally felt relaxed. He was soon asleep with Paul right beside him. He just hoped they got out of the woods before nightfall.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• vadess40

Paul rolled his eyes and glanced at Ethan. Once he found that the later had closed his eyes, he was finally able to drop down the smile without being afraid of him finding out anything. The black-haired male lightly bit his lip and let a soft sigh escape. Ethan's words echoed through his mind and he forced himself to let out a soft chuckle as well. Just a little time to get his thoughts in order... That's all he needed.

The taller male noticed the other had fallen asleep and unconsciouslly let a smile slip out. He gently wrapped a hand around the other's waist to keep him warm and stared into the fire. One would think that after five years he'd finally move on, hm? It was nothing like that. Each year the pain would only increase, nothing was able to stop it... His sister had adviced him to get someone to keep him company. A girlfriend, to be exact... He couldn't. Not because of the reason his sister thought... It was because, well, he was more attracted to guys than girls.

The rain poured down on everything in the forest creating a fog. Soon it had subsided and Ethan's watch started to beep. He opened his eyes slowly and glanced at the fire. It was still lit and that was a good thing in his eyes. "Are you awake Paul?" he asked before noticing how close they were. "I do hope you are asleep because if not I give you until the count of three to back away." he mutters as he pushed the tarp off his shoulders.

Ethan glanced over at the male beside him. He touched Paul's fingertips and frowns. "Your going to catch a cold soon. Its best we hurry out of the woods. I don't think I can qualify as a doctor." he said with a smile. He had no intention of spending another night in the woods.

"I'm awake, I'm awake... But I don't wanna back awaay... It's warmer this way..." The black-haired male muttered and covered a yawn. Still, he withdrew the hand from the other's waist and streched. "Are you dried up at least?" Paul asked with another yawn and shook his head. Once he got back home, he would definitely sleep until noon.

"And I won't catch a cold that easily. I barely get sick, you know..." The tall male mumbled, still not completely awake. A part of him wanted to curl up somewhere and keep sleeping, but he couldn't. He'd only gotten about twenty minutes of sleep before the watch woke him up. He was thinking about the nightmare, his parents, his sister and everything else that came up on his mind. The azure eyes were still clouded by sleep as Paul slowly stood up and streched. Well, they still had to get a move on.

"Since we are not far from where we had camped we should be able to find our way home. We have to find the campsite and then the path. Should be easy enough." he said looking at Paul. Ethan put out the fire, packed his tarp back into his bag and was ready to go. He glanced up at the sky. "We should be able to reach home bound before another rainfall. Lets get going." he said waiting for Paul.

As he began walking something caught his attention. It was an arrow in a tree. Ethan found it odd since camp grounds weren't near hunting grounds. He wanted to get a better look at it. Ethan walked up to the tree and pulled the arrow from it. Examining it he realized it couldn't have been too long ago that it was shot. 'If this is a marker then there should be more... this could be the way home...' he thinks

Paul watched with curiosity as the other male pulled out an arrow. It was weird, really... Why would there even be an arrow out here? "Ethan, why is it here?" The tall male asked while fixing his backpack. He walked over to the other and covered a small yawn before looking around. He hoped they would get home until it was night... Cementary at night wasn't exactly his dream.

The black-haired male lightly rubbed his face and turned to the other. "Oh, and... You said there was another reason you were scared of the water, right? Can you tell me?" He asked this question gently, making sure not to sound too pushy. He didn't want for Ethan to think he was going to force out the answer or anything. If the smaller male would want to keep it a secret, Paul would comply. He had his own secrets anyway...

"I have an idea and I am not about to play. I got found out far too quickly. He's getting good." he mutters to himself. "We have to move quickly. I don't need you getting hurt because of me." he said grabbing Paul's wrist and starting to run. Ethan seemed a bit upset now and worried all in one expression.

"As for that, I have a twisted friend who likes to drown people for amusement. He waits right until you are on your last breath to stop. Its far from fun. So I don't like the thought of drowning when I can prevent it." he said looking at Paul. He pulled the male close to him as he leans against a tree. "Sorry if I am too close for your comfort. That arrow is a hunting arrow and right now I am the target. I will get you out of here unharmed. Do you trust me on that?" Ethan asked.

Paul was shocked, at the least. When Ethan grabbed his wrist and started running, the taller just followed him, deciding not to question at first. "Getting hurt? Ethan, what's this about?" The black-haired male finally got completely confused. Why were they running away? From who? Where to?

Ethan's explanation didn't help at all. The words made worry rise up in Paul and he gulped down. "Sure doesn't sound like a friend to me..." He muttered out just before the other pulled him close and leaned against the tree. Once Paul heard the following words, he chuckled slightly. "You just worry about yourself. If anything, I should be the one protecting you. How is that guy not in jail for doing stuff like that?" He asked with slight curiosity. Even so, he had to be careful now...

"Okay I will be honest with you right now. Though anything I say you must never tell a soul. I am suppose to be preparing to be the heir to Takaouji Pharmaceuticals. You know that highly rich empire of a corporation. Only thing is the real heir isn't all too pleased with that. I honestly don't want it. Long story short, the real heir is gay so to prevent scandals I was picked to be the heir."he said looking at Paul

Ethan had a feeling this confused the boy. "Don't think too hard on it. To an orphan who was only taken in to be a friend/plaything to some rich kid, this plot would be a fairy tale. So that guy is hunting me for running off. If it wasn't for trying to get you home I might have enjoyed being lost for a few more days." he chuckled.

Paul blinked a few times. "Sorry, but what's wrong with being gay? I don't get why people would be so against it... I mean, would you run away from me if I told you I was gay?" He said while completely meaning it. Nowadays it seemed like being homosexual was some kind of a deadly disease. People even hated the ones that were "different".

The taller male smiled and nodded. "I understand why you ran off, but it still doesn't explain why the guy would try to hunt you down. So you don't want to be the heir, so what? He's gonna kill you because you don't want to be some guy with a high position? He's insane, and he should be locked up somewhere." Paul said and sighed. "As for now, do you want to stay with me for a bit? It might help you get away from that crazy guy... If you're okay with living with a gay guy, of course. Wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable~"

"Its because he would be the face of the company that they denied him the rights to be heir. His father could care less if he was dating a man, woman or animal. He cares about his business and he would hate for it to crumble because people are worried about the new heir being gay." he said glanced at Paul. "If you were gay I wouldn't care. I don't really look at that kind of thing. I am running away for a different reason." he said.

"You are sweet but he isn't trying to kill me. As I said an orphan bought to be that guy's friend and plaything. How else do you think he was found out for being gay? I don't like being forced to do things against my will. At one point he was a really good friend to me and I owe his father a lot. Though I will not allow that boy to use me anymore." Ethan said with a sigh. "I suppose if you don't mind a freelancer in your house. I would be honored to stay there."

Paul blinked, sighed and nodded. "I won't mind having you in my house, but first we have to actually get there. Do you have any idea where the campsite is? I have to get back before nightfall..." He didn't say the reason, but he looked at Ethan with hopeful eyes. If this guy was willing to stay with him, he would find out in no time, but still... Paul didn't want to reveal anything that would make things harder.

And besides, he was still trying to completely understand about what Ethan lived through. He was an orphan, he was bought by some wealthy family and... That boy used him in that way? Or did Paul understand something wrong? He partially hoped he did... Things like that were bound to leave scars that won't disappear easily.

Ethan looked at him. "The direction of that arrow would make camp right over that rock and trees. That means te path is left of that and then home free. Can you keep up with me?" he said looking at Paul. He takes hold of his hand again and started running. He was determined to get the other home. As he said their campsite was right there. The path not so far ahead. He actually had high hopes.

As he headed down the path the parking lot came into view. Two vehicles sat there. Ethan huffs a bit looking at Paul. "You should get going. You'll make that sister of yours worry more." he said glancing to the side. All that running took the breath out of him. He finally stood up looking to Paul.

Paul only nodded at the first question and followed Ethan, holding onto his hand. He felt relieved when the campsite was in their sight, the path also nearby. Once they had reached the parking lot, Paul felt a huge smile on his face. As he heard what the smaller male said, the smile slightly lit down.

"What do you mean? You're coming with me, aren't you? Besides, she's probably not home right now... I also have somewhere to go before heading home." Paul said and lifted his head to look at the other. He hoped Ethan would agree on coming along... For some reason, he didn't want to let him go off alone. He was worried that psycho would do something to Ethan, no matter what he said.

"Seriously you should head home. I didn't come here on my own. I came with one of the others we were camping with. I didn't run fast enough." he said with a frown. There were two cars. One clearly Paul's and the other here for Ethan. The doors open and he looked at Paul. "I've gotta go. Let's meet up at that cafe. What's the name of it? I'll come looking for you." he said

Ethan took one more glance back at Paul before getting in the car. The door closed and the car reversed and took off. He could tell Paul was worried but not much he could do. He would seriously find a way to meet up with him again. Ethan glanced beside himself. "Took you long enough. Should I have left more arrows for you?" A male sitting beside him asked. "I clearly wasn't alone. I had to make sure we both survived."

Paul nodded and sighed softly. "Okay, I'll be waiting there at noon tomorrow. It's called 'Coffee House'. It's a small, wooden building near the river. You shouldn't have trouble finding it... See you." He said with a slight smile as he watched Ethan drive off with someone. The tall male got into his own car and tossed the backpack on the passenger's seat before turning the car on.

It wasn't a long way to the cementary, but Paul still wanted for the car to go faster. He had to buy some flowers before visiting their graves... Once he got a bouquet of white flowers, he drove to the cementary and quickly walked off to find his parents' graves. It didn't take long for him to find them. He put down the flowers next to another bouquet, probably brought by Lily. For a few minutes he just stayed quiet, clutching onto that medalion. He missed them both so much... Both him and Lily needed them here.

Ethan frowns as he looked at the other. "Listen to me Haseo. I really don't want the heir position. I've told your father that already. Can't you pretend to be straight just to please him?" he asked staring out the window. Haseo grabbed him by the hair. "Very cute but not going to happen. If you hadn't put up a fight then I wouldn't have been found out. Pushing that aside how was camping?" he asked with a smirk. Ethan grit his teeth. "Why do you care?" he mutters.

He was really wishing to get out the car as quickly as possible. The vehicle soon stopped and Ethan dashed out. He ran into the manor and bumped into the master of the place. "Ah Ethan! Welcome home. How are you? Have you had time to rethink your answer?" the man said. Ethan looked down as he noticed Haseo entering. "Honest sir I am indebted to you for life but I can't do it. If word got out that a random orphan was the heir; it'll be worse than the rumors of Haseo." he said. The man pets his head. "I do appreciate your honesty. At times I wish you were born within the bloodline." the man said walking off.

With a shaky sigh the tall male crouched down to pick off some trash that was around the grave. What kind of an idiot would go around the cemetery while eating gummies? And even worse - simply tossing the plastic bag in which they were? Paul hated these kind of people. They showed zero respect to the dead ones...

Once he was sure everything else was clean, Paul stood up and walked back to his car, soft mumbles escaping his mouth. He couldn't get Ethan out of his mind. He couldn't stop worrying... The azure-eyed male sat in his car and started driving back home. When he finally reached there and just walked inside, a thin figure of a girl with short dark brown hair appeared and immediately ran up to hug him. “Paul, where have you been?...“ The girl asked quietly while Paul smiled and stroked her hair. “Sorry, I got lost... I already visited the graves.“ He said before Lily could ask. She only nodded and pulled away, heading to the kitchen. “I'll make something to eat..“

Haseo grit his teeth as he walked up to Ethan. He grabbed his hands and held them behind his back. Ethan glanced back with a sigh. "You are seriously persistent. Can't you see how depressed the old man is? Why can't you be the model son he wants? You know its not going to be me. I have no interest in such luxuries." he said. From the start it was like that and Ethan planned to keep it that way.

"You really want to toss all the hard work put into you and run away?" Haseo asked. "Its the kind of person I am. I am a freelancer and I love living that way. Being tied down isn't my style." Ethan said pulling his arms free. "You really need to understand that. Your father gets it. So why can't you?" he said heading up the stairs. Ethan just wanted a bath and to get some sleep. He figured he would go look for the cafe tomorrow.

“Paaaaul!!“ His sister's voice made Paul flinch slightly. “Eh? What were you saying?“ The tall male asked slightly cofused. Lily sighed and shook her head. “What happened? You hit your head or something? I was asking what you wanted to eat, dumbass.“ At the name she called him, Paul huffed. “Hey! Pay some respect to your older brother, would you?“ As he tried playing actually hurt, his sister burst into laughter, the male following soon.

“So really, what happened? You found a guy you like?“ Paul was about to deny it as Lily's words hit him. “Guy?...“ He asked slightly shocked. Did she say this on purpose? “Duh, did you think I wouldn't find all those magazines while cleaning your room?“ As Paul grew to realize, a light blush appeared on his cheeks. “Y-you weren't supposed to find those! Didn't I tell you not to touch my stuff??“ The tall male asked while feeling extremely embarrassed. He didn't have problems with telling others, but his sister? No way in hell!

“So, did you?“ His sister asked while sitting down across the table from Paul. The later let our a groan and shook his head. “Not really...“ These words only raised Lily's curiosity. “You're lying! There was someone you liked!“

Ethan got into the bath he drew and sank into the water. He was curious as to how Paul was doing. 'I am an idiot.. why didn't I ask for his number or something..' he thinks only to blush a bit from his own thoughts. "What the hell!?! I'm acting like some high-school girl." he shouts a bit embarrassed as he pushed a rubber duck across the water. He had no idea why he's want to call the man. He blamed the fact that he was worried.

Just as he was relaxing, Haseo entered the bathroom and locked the door behind him. 'Man this guy is persistent... I wonder if I can trick him like when we were younger...' he thinks watching the other get closer to the tub. "Its been forever since I've seen you naked. You still have such pretty yet pale skin." Haseo said kneeling beside the tub. He placed something on the floor. Ethan looked at him with a frown.

Paul let out a soft sigh and leaned back against the chair. "Really, Lily, don't get into my personal life!" He said with the light blush still lingering on his face. Ethan really was beautiful, just his type, too... Oh, what were the chances? With that weirdo running after Ethan he'd have very little chance of going on a date... If they were ever to get close to each other.

"I haven't seen this look in a while~ You did find someone, and you're not gonna deny iiiit~!!" His sister sang out and chuckled. "Come on, tell me about him!" Paul groaned softly and looked her in the eye. "If you tell me where are you hiding your boyfriend, sure." The girl giggled and nodded, encouraging him to talk. "Well, he's really pretty, he has those amazing green eyes... He's pretty thin, smaller than me, too. He seems a little reserved though...." The black-haired male sighed and shook his head. "So, did you ask for his number?" His sister asked with a huge grin on her face. "No, but we're metting up tomorrow? Oh, he also draws, but he refused to show me his drawings!" A small pout appeared on Paul's face while Lily laughed. Her brother could be such a child sometimes...

Ethan felt a bit cornered since he was in the bath. He couldn't get up and run off. He would either slip or the other would grab him. His best bet was staying in the water. "Why are you in here? I want a private bath not company." he said annoyed. Haseo smirked. "Don't be like that. I came to lend a hand in washing your back. Is that so wrong?" he asked. Ethan nods yes. His plan had to work since he could tell Haseo was an idiot as always.

"Oh I remember you asking why it took so long to get out of the woods. I did say I wasn't alone but that wasn't the full reason." Ethan said. "I am listening. If that wasn't it then what caused it?" Haseo demands to know. "Well it started to rain and it was a bit chilly. We huddled together for warmth and one thing led to another. That man happens to be more my type than I expected." he said with a chuckle. Haseo grit his teeth. "You can't be serious!! For someone who doesn't even like holding hands in public... you expect me to believe that." Haseo said. "Its considered basic survival in building body warmth. You know my main this is basic survival." Ethan said

Lily chuckled and stood up. "Should I stay out of home tomorrow? Give you some privacy?" She asked with a grin while Paul snickered and tilted his head. "You're gonna run for your boyfriend? Actually, it wouldn't be too bad~" Paul said and grinned. "Now come on, you promised you'd tell me about that boyfriend of yous!"

Lily nervously looked away, a blush tainting her cheeks. "We just started dating.... He's so sweet, you know! I even got a teddy bear from him, it's completely adorable!" She started talking while playing with her fingers. "A-and he actually asked me to stay at his place tomorrow..." There Paul grinned and shook his head. "If he goes to far just call me~ Or at least make him wear a condom, I won't have time to take care of two children!" His words made Lily blush brightly and she starrted yelling at the male for being an "Idiot monkey". Paul could only grin - it was fun!

There was a moment of silence between them. Ethan glanced to the side when he noticed a sweet scent in the air. He hadn't noticed it before and it bothered him. His gaze darts over to Haseo. "Did you bring something in here with you? It air smell weird now." he said getting up. He wasn't about to stay another second along with him.

"I did not. I only came in there to talk with you. I am still trying to figure out how could someone so reserved like yourself turn so indecent just to survive." Haseo said as he looked at him. Ethan could tell the wasn't just an ordinary scent. His body was starting to feel numb. 'Damn it...' he thinks wrapping a towel around his waist. Haseo walked over to him and embraces him from behind. "Now where are you off to?" he asked. Ethan didn't want to count this as a defeat though it was starting to look like one.