Crossroads (Private with Squeezebabe)

StainedCrimson

Barely recovered from his own release, Damon was lifted by Yuzuki and dumped face down on the bank of the steam, the Naga thrusting furiously into him. He moaned and shuddered, the second release almost painful compared to the first. His arse felt hot, and the sensation of Yuzuki cumming inside him was nearly unbearable. The slight rocking motion that pushed the half-hard cock inside of him caused him to twitch in hypersensitivity, acutely aware that he would now have a rather impressive bruise from where the Naga bit him. Would this be enough to satisfy him?The guilt came rushing back and he hid his face against the riverbank.

"We will need to go back soon. The trader has probably already been and gone and Steph will be looking for us..." he mumbled against his arm. He'd need to come up with something to explain their absence...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• SqueezeBabe

Yuzuki stiffens at the rebuff but slowly nods as he pulls out. He'd thought the two of them had at least connected a little but it would seem that isn't so. Not looking at the other he walks a ways off to splash himself with some water before letting himself fall into the water and be dragged downstream a ways before stopping and pushing back up through the surface shaking his head to get water off his face before shoving his hair back as he walks back up to get to his clothes. "I'll see you back at the inn." He says softly pulling his hair back into its ponytail before walking off, not looking back at the other.

As Yuzuki walked off, Damon slid back into the stream. He hit the bank with a fist trying to let out his frustrations. What was he doing to himself? More to the point, what had his brother done to him? He wasn't a child anymore, easily led by his twin, he was an adult, but for the life of him, he couldn't behave like one? He was supposed to be in love with Stephen, that's why he was here, that's why he had been disowned by his father, so if he was so in love, then why was he sleeping with Yuzuki? It was obvious these trysts weren't going to be a one-off thing, they'd already done it three times in less than 24 hours, and there was only so much he could blame on external factors.

He splashed some water against his face. It still felt hot and flushed though now more from embarrassment than passion. He would have to modify the glamour that he used to hide his gold eyes from Stephen to now hide the purplish bruise on his shoulder; as far as love bites went, it was one of the more impressive ones he'd obtained. He quickly washed himself down, grabbing his clothes from the bank and putting them back on and hurried back towards the inn. Hopefully he'd be able to come up with a decent excuse to explain his absence to Stephen.

Having already been clean and changed into clean clothes, his others having been dirtied by his work in the garden and then the first romp that he'd had with Damon, was already with Stephen. For the most part he manages to behave normally, but still has a slight stiffness to his demeanor from the feeling of being jilted and used by the other fae. Sighing softly he gives Stephen a small smile as he's determined to not take out his frustrations on the innocent bystander.

"I hope you don't mind but I've started working your garden. It was a little under-tended and I do enjoy working in one..." He trails off clearing his throat and looks a bit sheepish and embarrassed before continuing on. "I was told that you have another merchant that comes by who deals with items for your other customers. Would you mind letting me know when he comes so I might be able to buy a few things?" Yuzuki gives a small hopeful smile to the human hoping that he'll say yes and that said merchant is expected to stop by soon.

Stephen looked up expectantly as Yuzuki came back inside. He nodded when he'd spoken about working in the garden, "Damon works in there when he has the time. I err, don't actually know too much about gardening, and Damon grows things in there that I know that we don't eat... I think he started it up as a bit of a hobby before he got busy in the kitchen..." his voice trailed off before he answered the Naga's next query. "Oh yes, we get two traders by every week or so. The first one comes with all the... normal things, like the beer and the wine and extra provisions. If I'm running low on anything, I just ask him and he brings it next time he comes past. The second trader, err, like you said is for the other customers... Damon usually talks to him when he comes..." Stephen looked around and coloured slightly, "Um, where is Damon?" he asked, suddenly embarrassed. It's not like his friend couldn't go off and do his own thing, but he usually told Stephen if he was going to be gone for very long. It made Stephen nervous when he couldn't find him and given that the day was nearing lunch time, he was even more nervous that Damon wasn't in the kitchen. "Um, maybe I should... go look for him..."

"Do you think he might have some art supplies? I realize it's not really an other customer item, but Damon had said that the normal merchant doesn't deal with my kind. Otherwise I'd have made sure to be here for him." Yuzuki says smiling slightly sheepish. When the other asks about Damon and his location, Yuzuki's expression falters and a polite mask forms. "He was showing me some of the boundaries of the inn so I make sure I don't wander too far. I'm sure he'll be here soon. For now I'll help you until he comes back okay?" He rests a hand on the other's shoulder and gently squeezes it.

"Oh?" Stephen queried, "Art supplies? Like... paints and whatnot? Um, my mother used to paint, there are still quite a few things left in her room..." Stephen blushed slightly though not completely sure why he was. He sniffed the air slightly - it seemed to have the faint tinge of cinnamon that it had the night before, when he'd woken up and found himself in a rather... awkward situation. The touch on his shoulder caused an involuntary tremble within him, and he swallowed a few times, trying to clear his head. "Uh, if you want to, I can show you if you like? See if that's what you're after, if not, I can take a horse and chase after the merchant, he shouldn't be too far down the road..."

Damon watched from the shadow's of the trees, watched as Stephen blushed at something that Yuzuki said... what was the Naga up to now? Was Damon not enough for him that he had to go and chase after Stephen too? Bile rose in the back of his throat, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth, it's not like he had any right to rush out there and stop the two of them, certainly not anymore, not after what he'd been doing...

Yuzuki brightens and smiles down at Stephen. "Really? You would be alright with that? I would really appreciate you letting me use them if you are." He's excited about being able to draw and paint again. Unaware of Damon watching them he turns Stephen around and holds both shoulders. "I really do appreciate this Stephen. However, do we need to take care of breakfast preparations first or do we have time to take a look before we start?" Unconsciously his face gets closer to Stephen's causing their breaths to mingle.

Stephen blushed bright red at the Naga's closeness, and swallowed a few times, "Uh, we can l-look now if you like?" he stammered, averting his gaze. Yuzuki's hands were warm on his shoulders, and his breath had smelt sweet, nearly driving away the cinnamon odour that tickled his nose. As he turned to head back into the inn, he noticed that his hands were shaking and that his palms had grown slightly damp. He wiped them on his trousers and motioned Yuzuki to follow him inside, casting his gaze about one last time to see if there was any sign of Damon before he walked into the inn himself.

He led Yuzuki up the stairs in the kitchen to where his sleeping quarters were. His mother's room was further down the passage way and he slowly opened the door. He hadn't been inside for what had seemed like an age, not since she'd passed away. The room was exactly how she'd left. "Uh, the paints and stuff are in here..." he swallowed a few times, "I, uh, rather not go in if you don't mind... but please, don't touch anything you don't have to..."

Whilst the two were inside the inn, Damon made his way swiftly from the trees, heading straight to the kitchen. Whilst they were busy, the least he could do was start preparing food. He carefully set his glamour, his eyes changing to the dark colour he usually had around Stephen, and then the additional glamour to hide the scrapes and bruises that he'd sustained from his outdoor activities. He'd hope that they would quickly fade and that Stephen would be none the wiser.

Yuzuki gives the other a warm smile as he nods before following him up the stairs. When they reach the room and Stephen has some trouble going near his mother's room, he lightly squeezes the other's shoulder again. "It's alright Stephen. You've done more than I can thank you for for just offering and letting me enter the room to get them. I can see it's not easy for you. I promise to be as quick as I can alright? Just let me know if I'm going to far." He gives a light kiss to Stephen's cheek before entering the room.

After a quick glance around, he makes his way to where Stephen said the art items were located. Looking the items over he quickly but carefully looks the different mediums over to check for quality since they've obviously been left for a long time. The pencils, charcoal, watercolors and chalk he takes but the liquids such as paints and inks were too old and dried out for him to use. Setting them to the side he then gathers up a few of the blank canvases and notebooks before arranging everything in a pile carefully so he can carry them out of the room. Once out of the room he stops in front of Stephen and gives him a smile that almost seems to make him glow from how pleased and happy this simple gift has made him. "Thank you again Stephen. I'll try to make sure this doesn't interfere with my helping out around the inn." Leaning forward he gives Stephen another light kiss on the lips as a thank you since his hands are full. "Now then, I think we should head back down. I'll go put these in my room and then help with the preparations if that's agreeable?"

Stephen blushed slightly as the Naga kissed him on the cheek, feeling slightly flustered he watched Yuzuki carefully as he assembled the things he wanted. He didn't mind having his mother's things taken and being used, he just wasn't ready to face the other things that were in the room just yet.

The Naga came back out with his treasures, his face lit up like a light shone from within him. Stephen couldn't help but stare, captivated by the nearly glowing face. Yuzuki was handsome, but in a different way from Damon - Damon was all dark and sultry; Yuzuki seemed... lighter, perhaps more sensual. When the Naga's lips brushed against his own, Stephen felt as if his heart had stopped in his chest and he opened his mouth in surprise...

Feeling Stephen's lips part beneath his, Yuzuki's own mouth opens slightly in surprise as he locks eyes with the other. Unconsciously he licks his lips, his tongue brushing against Stephen's lips and getting a taste of the other. His eyelids flutter slightly at the taste, it's almost intoxicating and in a way entirely different from the other fae's taste. He lets out a soft sound in appreciation before pulling back after giving one last lingering kiss. "We should get going before a search party is sent after us." He comments in an attempt to be humorous but his voice is slightly husky as his eyes show that his desire as been stirred.

Stepping back a little he gives Stephen a slightly shaky smile and goes to head back downstairs. Coughing softly and looking away feeling slightly awkward, he waits a few moments before looking back at Stephen and tries to continue a more normal conversation. "So, what did you have in mind for the menu today?"

Stephen blinked a few times, his face slowly turning crimson. His hand flew to his mouth to hide his embarrassment. Was that a kiss? Had the Naga just kissed him? His lips still tingled from where they'd been touched and his heart fluttered wildly in his chest. "Uh, do, uh, Fae... do that a lot?" he asked. If the Fae just went around kissing everyone, then... why hadn't Damon kissed him?

The two made their way back down the stars, Stephen feeling awkward and shy, he looked up at Yuzuki at the mention of the lunch menu, "Oh, um, Damon usually takes care of that sort of thing..." his voice trailed off as he entered the kitchen, seeing Damon already working at the bench. He swallowed a few times more, taking in the broad shoulders as they moved under his shirt. He blushed again, what was wrong with him?

Damon had noticed the two come back from upstairs, but continued slicing things pretending not to notice. He could smell that something had happened... Stephen smelt different and that made him angry.

Yuzuki startles slightly at the question. "Do fae do wha-...?" Then the comment clicks causing him to flush slightly. Both at his being slow and being slightly embarrassed by the question as he shakes his head. "No, we don't kiss others a lot. However, my particular race are slightly more affectionate with those we're close to than most other races of fae." He explains before nodding at Stephen's answer to his question about the menu.

Purposefully not looking in Damon's direction he smiles down at Stephen. "I'll go set these in my room real quick then be back to help." Turning he strides out of the kitchen in a much better mood than he'd been in when he'd come back to the inn after his romp with Damon in the stream. Smiling faintly to himself he quickly makes his way up to his room where he sets the items on the table in it before heading back to the kitchen. Once back in there he looks at Stephen with another small smile. "Now then, what should I help with?"

Damon ground his teeth, and spat out "You don't need to help with anything in here, I've got it all sorted." He couldn't help his foul temper, his feelings of possessing Stephen rising hard and fast in his chest. He gripped the handle of the knife he was holding tightly, his knuckles whitening before taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, taking his frustration out on the vegetable he was cutting. The bile rose up in his throat once more, and the hot burning behind his eyes was tears threatening to spill out. He dragged another shakey breath into his lungs and continued cutting.

Stephen stared at Damon, and bit his lip. He was worried about him, all this odd behaviour since his brother had arrived... had something happened? His face coloured slightly at the memory of two shadowy figures in the hayloft, and golden eyes staring at him intently. He swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. He looked over to Yuzuki and stammered slightly, "Uh, p-perhaps we should clean out the common room, y'know, sweep it and wash down all the tables..." He rubbed the back of his neck, now unsure. He didn't want to make Yuzuki do all the menial work, but it seemed that the kitchen wasn't exactly a good place to be in right now...

Yuzuki's narrow gaze lands on Damon's back. If he were in his full snake form his neck would be flattened out as his hood came out while a warning hiss was issued. At Stephen's words his gaze snaps to the red-head, a few moments pass before his eyes soften and he nods. "Alright. Where are the cleaning supplies?" He asks since this is his first time assisting with a task that requires more than just quickly wiping a table down with a cloth or washing the dishes, however, his body still has tension in it as though anticipating or thinking about an attack.

Yuzuki feels angry at Damon for his reaction as well as confused. He doesn't know what is causing this hostility from the other fae, but he doesn't appreciate it. After how Damon had responded to him not once, but three times, he'd thought they at least had some sort of connection or forming relationship. He inwardly scoffs at how naive that idea had apparently been.

Stephen showed Yuzuki where everything was - the hardwood floor would need to be swept out and mopped, the same with the tables and chairs. It was inevitable that things would be spilled and stain the floor, but that didn't mean that Stephen wouldn't do his best to clean it up. The inn had a reputation for cleanliness, unlike some of the inner city taverns, and Stephen worked hard to maintain it; the human guests didn't seem to mind what state the inn was in, but the other guests were slightly more fussy. At least it was still mid-morning and guests shouldn't or wouldn't be arriving before they had finished cleaning.

Damon was throwing himself into his cooking, using it as a way to distract himself from his inner turmoil. Today the guests would be in for a treat of sorts, and he hoped that the inn would be busy today, allowing him to pour all his energy into it, leaving him washed out and too tired to think. He could hear the sounds of cleaning coming from the common room and very little talking; it was of small comfort to him, deep in his heart he was fearful of the moment when the sounds ceased and his gut twisted as he imagined what other sounds might take their place. He would need to talk to Stephen tonight, clear the air about everything before his guilt consumed him entirely.

Yuzuki mentally takes note of where all the supplies are and then starts stacking the chairs and moving tables so they can sweep and mop the entire floor in sections. As they get into the task he starts to sing in his native tong. The notes almost seeming to shimmer in the air as the deep soothing voice flows around the room like a cool river through an untamed forest or in greeting to a person dying of thirst. Seemingly unconscious of its impact he throws himself into the cleaning and makes swift progress and leaving everything he cleans almost seeming to gleam as if new or revived having remained dormant for so long.

Once done and Yuzuki has put everything back, he has another light sheen of sweat and removes his shirt to wipe down once more looking slightly flushed. Chuckling he looks over at Stephen and waves his hand holding his shirt at the cleaned space. "What do you think? I'm not as talented a cleaner as I am a gardener, but my mother did instill in me at least how to put in a good amount of elbow grease." For the moment he forgets about his tangled feelings with the other fae just in the other room and instead basks in the feeling from hard honest work.

Stephen stared at Yuzuki slightly dazed. The singing, the inn nearly sparkling, and now the Fae was standing in front of him without his shirt on, muscles rippling under a sheen of sweat. Stephen was already half out of his own shirt before he caught a glimpse of the pale shimmering flesh, and couldn't help but stare for a moment. He was mentally comparing the differences between Yuzuki and Damon... where Damon was dark; dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin, Yuzuki was light; silver hair, pale eyes and white skin... it was like looking at night and day. In Stephen's mind, Damon was more muscular, easily dwarfing his own lithe form, though in reality, it was Damon's dark complexion that made him appear bigger.

The door from the kitchen opened with a bang, causing Stephen to jump, shaken from his reverie.Damon had paused, seeing the two of them together, Yuzuki without his shirt on, and Stephen in the process of taking his off. His eyes narrowed slightly, and he bit back a snarl, as he walked stiffly to one of the tables close by, depositing two plates of food, before stalking back into the kitchen, the door slamming with a thud once more.

Stephen was speechless. What on earth was wrong with Damon? Had Stephen himself done something to annoy his best friend? Was Damon angry at him? He ducked his head suddenly as hot tears threatened to spill , stammering his thanks to Yuzuki. He quickly left the common room, leaving the Naga there as he made his way to his room, not stopping to look at Damon as he rushed through the kitchen and up the stairs, collapsing on his bed as he finally started to cry.

Yuzuki turns and stares at Damon the entire time he storms into the room and back out of it. He has an upset frown on his face at the other's attitude but it soon turns to a look of concern and worry when he sees Stephen is on the verge of tears. "You're welcome but Stephen..." He stops when the red-head rushes off but follows after looking even more concerned. When Stephen rushes into the sanctuary of his apartment upstairs Yuzuki stops in the kitchen a bit conflicted before glaring at Damon.

"Well I hope you're happy you insufferable idiot." Yuzuki hisses while all but visible rising back and baring his fangs. "While I realize we have issues to work out I have no idea why would go out of your way to upset him over it." He snaps out waving in the general direction of Stephen's room. "He was finally feeling a little better after we finished cleaning the other room and trying to cool down after moving all the furniture back when you had to storm in all in a huff and upset him again. I hope you're pleased with yourself." He snaps while roughly yanking his shirt back up before going up to check on the aforementioned human.

Knocking gently on the door before easing in and closing it behind him softly while entering the room. "Stephen? What's wrong?" He asks sitting next to the red-head and gently runs a hand through his hair and down his back in a soothing and comforting gesture. Getting a small smile he looks down at Stephen. "Was it my singing that upset you? I'm sorry if that was the case, back home I never got the chance to take lessons." He lightly comments hoping to at least draw the other into a conversation and distract him for a few moments.

Damon paused and blinked mid chop as Stephen ran through the kitchen and vanished up the stairs. Had the Naga done something to upset him? He turned from the kitchen bench just as Yuzuki came through the kitchen door, stopping long enough to hiss at him and scold him for his supposed bad behaviour before disappearing up the stairs after Stephen. Damon put the knife down, wiping his hands on his apron before slowly going back out to pick up the plates of food from the common room and bringing them back to the kitchen. He leaned both hands on the kitchen bench and bowed his head in thought. Yuzuki had basically said that he was responsible for Stephen being upset, but he hadn't done anything, had he? Yuzuki was right with one thing though, and that was that he really did need to sort out what was going on between the two of them, he wasn't sure if he couldn't handle the guilt for much longer. He heard the door to the inn open, and pushed himself off the bench, it seemed that lunch was going to be a little early today, and that suited him fine - he'd go sort out the customers until Stephen felt ready to return, and if it got overly busy, well, he'd just take it as punishment.

---

Stephen's head was buried into his pillow, his shoulders shaking with silent sobs. He heard the knock on the door and Yuzuki's voice, whilst it wasn't enough to stop the tears, he at least managed to calm himself sufficiently enough that his shoulders stopped shaking. He heard the door open and close, the the footsteps as Yuzuki entered the room, the bed shifting with the additional weight and the warm hand that gently caressed his hair. For some unknown reason that kind touch just made him cry all the harder. He didn't trust himself to speak as he subconsciously shook his head into the pillow, not wanting to discuss his feelings just yet. How could he explain to Yuzuki that he thought that Damon didn't want him anymore? That something had happened since the arrival of his brother and now everything felt like it had changed somehow?

Yuzuki hears the lunch crowd starting to come and reluctantly acknowledges he can't let Damon take care of it by himself. Looking down at the crying human he gets a soft look as he continues to pet the other. "I know that it's not my place to really say anything as an outsider, but it's obvious you two care for each other a great deal. It would be heartbreaking to see you not patch things up over what is most likely a misunderstanding between you two." Even though he himself would then feel the odd man out again. However, he's not one to feel alright in helping break up a relationship either. So if he can, for Stephen's sake at least, he'll try to help the two resolve what was going on between them.

"It sounds like the lunch rush is about to start so I'm going to go down and help. You just stay up here and rest alright? I'm sure the two of us can manage one meal without too many mess ups." He says with a small smile before leaning down to press a gentle kiss on Stephen's head before standing up. "If you feel up to coming down then do so but don't push yourself alright?" With one last run through the other's hair he goes downstairs to jump right in with helping take care of the crowd that's forming while doing his best to ignore the other fae minus what's absolutely unavoidable.

As Yuzuki left the room, Stephen rolled onto his side, bringing his knees up to his chest, hugging himself into a tight ball. His eyes still leaked the occasional hot tear but for the moment he was relatively calm. He took small measure of comfort in Yuzuki's actions, after all, they were meant to be comforting, but the pain in his chest told him that he'd much rather it be Damon doing the comforting. He lay there for a few moments, letting his emotions run their course, before slowly standing up and making his way to the bathroom to clean himself up. He wasn't going to let the two of them do all the work if he could help it, even if he just stayed in the kitchen and washed dishes... perhaps, he'd be able to... talk to Damon whilst he was there... as he splashed water over his face, he gained a small measure of resolve. He would at least try to talk to Damon...

-----

Damon was already preparing meals and serving drinks. He was kind of glad that he'd had the opportunity to do so much prep beforehand, it certainly was making his job easier now. He nearly ran into Yuzuki as he bustled back into the kitchen, skillfully side-stepping as he balanced some dishes. "You can take the bar if you don't mind," he said in a rush, "I'll handle the kitchen.." He pointed with his chin to a set of dishes already prepared on the counter, "Those go to the old couple sitting next to the window.." He dumped the dishes in the sink, and started preparing the next lot... was it him, or were things just... a little busier than usual all of a sudden?

Yuzuki nodded and didn't do anything other than that to show he'd heard Damon. He takes the plates and whisks them out to the couple. Smiling he goes over and delivers their order. "Hello. Sorry about the wait. We're down a person currently so our cook is a little behind at the moment. Let me know if I can help you with anything else alright?" with another smile he turns and leaves and handles the bar as well as going out and checking on tables when he can to refill drinks and gather dishes to set in the window to be washed.

As he bustles around staying busy he can't help but wonder if the extra business is part of his being a Naga and having found a human he's attached to, or a result of Damon's brother having visited. Perhaps a bit of both? After all, Naga's were known once upon a time for their bringing prosperity to those they respected or cared for. A small wistful and sad smile appears on his face. -Even if our feelings aren't reciprocated it would seem.- He thinks to himself while continuing to serve customer unknowing that Stephen is cleaning up to come help them. Nor is he aware of the few people watching him.

Stephen made his way down the stairs towards the kitchen; slowly, his apprehension building slightly. He shook himself, resting his forehead against the cool wood of the stairwell. What was he even afraid of? Did Damon mean that much to him that he was afraid of a little rejection? Or was it that if Damon really did hate him, then he'd be forced to leave, and Stephen would be back to running the inn on his own... he rubbed his face at that thought, he had to admit that part of the reason why the inn was so popular was because of Damon's cooking... He stayed leaning against the wall for a moment, trying to gather his courage again, taking a few deep breaths to calm the butterflies in his stomach. He eventually made it to the bottom of the stairs, leaning against the door frame that led into the kitchen, and just for a moment stayed there and watched Damon.

Damon was whirling about the kitchen like a man possessed; to watch it was like to witness a beautiful dance. No movement was wasted as he cut, cooked, plated and prepared. Stephen gave a hard swallow, if he lost Damon, there would be no way he could replace him in the kitchen. Stephen was more than content just to watch for a moment longer, his eyes drinking in the undeniably beautiful features that not even sweat and sauce stains could mar. He smiled a little as he watched as Damon commanded a little army of brownies to run about the kitchen getting everything ready for him, the wee fae men dashing about skillfully to be unnoticed; Damon didn't have to ask where anything was, he just put his hand out and there it was. The only thing that the little men couldn't seem to do was the dishes, which were really beginning to pile up. Damon would wash in between prepping, but even that wasn't enough to make a dent in the small mountain of dishes.

His courage found, Stephen emerged into the kitchen when Damon's back was turned, and began to wash. If Damon noticed him there, he didn't say anything, and Stephen, for now, was content to work in the amicable silence, stealing glances at Damon as he worked. He was sure it was his imagination, but he'd like to think that Damon's features had softened slightly, and perhaps his shoulders now didn't seem quite so tense. Imagination or not, it made him feel happy, and a small smile played about his lips and he washed.