Crossroads (Private with Squeezebabe)

StainedCrimson

Yuzuki feels lighter having something to do. It feels good to be helping out with even something this mundane and mindless, well not quite mindless but it's a good way to keep his mind from thinking too much. Due to his calm and laid back mannerism Yuzuki is able to cater to both sides easily and without any real hesitance or wariness from either side. The mixing over due to how busy it is of course helps with this.

Going to the kitchen, his arms piled high with dishes, he stops seeing Damon supposedly hugging Stephen. Except something is wrong with the feel. Setting his dishes into the sink he clears his through. "Cernnunos, don't you have tables to take care of? Or if you have nothing better to do then go gather up the dishes while I help Stephen wash them. There's too many here for just him to handle on his own." He sets his gaze on the fae, eyes holding a warning even though his expression is mild. While the crossroads may halt him from using his magic, his gaze and bite are a part of his very being and so still weapons human and fae alike should respect and not take lightly.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• SqueezeBabe

The arms around his waist felt... warm, and the breath on his neck felt... hot. Stephen swallowed and subconsciously tilted his head to the side even further, exposing more of his neck... Yuzuki's voice cut through his mind and he jumped away from the body behind him. N-not Damon? Stephen's hand flew up and covered his mouth as he dropped the glass; it shattering on the floor. His face flushed a dark red as he stared at the shards, his hand still over his mouth. What had just happened? No, what had nearly happened?

Yuzuki quickly goes over to Stephen and gently pulls him away from the glass. "Are you alright?" He asks looking the other over to make sure he didn't get hit by any of the shards before looking into the other's eyes, the shifting green pools with hidden flecks of gold shinning with the concern and sincerity of the Naga. He's found himself to be partial to this human, and even Damon somewhat. The human holds most of his attention currently however. "Here, sit down while I clean the mess and drink some tea." Out of almost nowhere it seems Yuzuki has a hot cup of special tea set in front of Stephen. It's a brew from Yuzuki's people that is often enjoyed for relaxing, with a meal, or just as a casual drink. He gently brushes some hair out of Stephen's face. "Just sit and relax for a few minutes alright?"

Giving Stephen a small warm and reassuring smile he turns away and his gaze sharpen, the pupils turning to slits in his growing irritation and anger. "As for you. Kindly leave the kitchen now. You're assistance is no longer necessary." An almost silent hiss can be heard hinting that an attack may be imminent if the words aren't heeded.

Stephen let himself be led by Yuzuki, his mind in a daze and his hands still shaking slightly. There was no way he could have anticipated that anyone other Damon would be touching him... but more unsettling was the way that he'd just accepted it. Did that mean that he was open to anyone? Or was it that he couldn't tell the difference between Damon and his brother? He accepted the tea from Yuzuki, his green eyes watching as the other cleaned up the broken glass.

Cernunnos watched the two of them with dark eyes, the same dark eyes that Damon had. He spoke to the Naga in the liquid tones of the Fae, "Need I remind you Naga, That I am King of the Hunt, it would do you well to stay clear lest I decide that the one I hunt is you" The room appeared to grow cold and dark for a fraction of a second, returning to normality as if nothing had happened. He gave a short laugh, the corners of his mouth twitching in a sardonic smile, "I'm sure I can find something to do..." he said in more human tones and left the kitchen, nearly running into Damon.

"Is everything ok? I heard the glass..." His voice trailed off as he took in the scene before him, Stephen sitting down looking slightly shell-shocked, Yuzuki cleaning the broken glass and his brother... with that look on his face. "What did you do?" he demanded, suspicious at once; the only reply he got was the same sardonic smile and his brothers back as he left the kitchen. Damon sighed, running a hand through his hair, Is he ok? he asked Yuzuki in Fae, almost afraid to approach Stephen himself... If his brother had done something... bad, then it didn't put him in a very good position as a twin...

Yuzuki replies in a deceptively sweet voice to Cernunnos. "And don't you forget what even the weakest Naga was known for Your Majesty." The title filled with razor sharp sweetness. "And I assure you, I am not a weak or common Naga by far. Be careful of those you hunt, for the hunter always risks becoming the hunted." Yuzuki all but hisses in that terrifyingly sweet voice while not once looking up from the glass he's sweeping up, as if dismissing the other fae as not being a threat or worth his time.

Dumping the glass in the trash he glances over at Damon, his eyes flashing the tightly leashed temper and flash power. "Your brother may want to learn how to restrain his urges and to not threaten and corner snakes. Even he isn't immune to a Naga's bite." He turns and goes over to Stephen lightly touching his shoulder. "Stephen? Drink your tea, you'll feel better and then we'll finish cleaning up alright?" He says gently but firmly while guiding Stephen's hands to the cup to make them hold it.

Stephen took a mouthful of the tea, his body moving mechanically, seeing Damon standing in the doorway of the kitchen he nearly dropped the cup again. The concern in the dark eyes was evident, but why was he standing so far away? He listened to the liquid tones floating in the air around him, not understanding a word of what was being said. Was he being excluded again? He felt the hot pricking behind his eyes, and squeezed them shut, determined not to cry. "I, uh, might just... go to bed... or something..." he mumbled thickly, taking another sip of the tea. The warmth trickled down his dry throat and spread slowly through his body; it really was making him feel sleepy, his eyelids growing heavy despite the unshed tears behind them.

Damon watched Stephen carefully, noticing that his body was beginning to droop. "Yuzuki, what's in that tea?" he asked, moving quickly to catch the now unconscious Stephen, rescuing the cup from his hands before it too joined the glass on the floor, Stephen slumping forward into his arms. To be fair, it had been a rather big day for him, but that wouldn't explain how quickly he became unconscious. "I'll take him to bed" he said, lifting the red head into his arms as if he weighed nothing.

Yuzuki takes the cup and sets it to the side. " I don't think our talking in our native tongue made him feel any better." He sighs "With your brother nearly molesting and taking him right in the kitchen, are you sure you're the best one to take him right now?" Turning to look at Damon it's clear he's honestly just worried about how Stephen might react if he wakes up and sees Damon. "As for what's in the tea, it's just something from my people. It's a tea for casual consumption and relaxing, but with the day he's had it probably just led his body to finally caving in to the need for sleep." He says trying to calm the other's worry. "He'll either wake up in a few hours or sleep until his normal waking time. It's possible he might even think what just happened was all a dream."

Damon looked down at Stephens sleeping face, the dark red hair had fallen over his eyes, so he reached out with a gentle finger to move the stray locks. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but Yuzuki was right. If Stephen woke up now, or whilst Damon was putting him to bed, who knew how he'd react, given that he'd be half asleep and probably still confused. "Fine," he said softly, "You take him to bed then..." he gritted his teeth, promising himself that he'd at least try and explain everything to Stephen, but with his brother here, seemingly causing trouble, when was he going to find the time to be alone with him? He'd have to convince Stephen that he was himself and not his brother before he could explain anything. "Uh, his rooms are up the back stairs there" he said to Yuzuki, pointing in the direction with his chin, "There are four rooms up there, he sleeps in the one on the first left..." he gently gave over the sleeping figure to the Naga, walking towards the back door of the kitchen, looking over his shoulder at the pair before stepping outside.

The night was reasonably dark, the moon just a sliver in the sky. Damon walked over to the barn, not needing any light to see his way. His eyes slowly changed from the dark colour they usually were to the shining gold hue that they should have been, and as they did, the aspects of the night changed too, the shadows disappearing from his sight until he could see just as well as what he did during the day. "Glad to see you haven't forgotten some things..." Damon turned towards his brother who emerged from what would have been the shadows of the barn. "Royalty and you sleep here?" Cernunnos chuckled and shook his head slowly, "Mother would have a fit if she could see you now." Damon frowned at his twin, "She doesn't need to know, I already told you, I'm not coming back..."

Cernunnos walked up to Damon, as he did, his body began to shimmer, his own eyes taking on the same golden hue, and despite having the same face his body grew taller, broader, antlers slowly emerging from his head and curling back over hair that grew longer and thicker. Damon swallowed a few times, "Do you have to do that to me?" A wicked smile showing white teeth answered him back, "You forget what else I am brother, and what that means" Even Cerunnos' voice had changed, becoming deeper, more primal. Damon could feel his knees beginning to shake in response, as the air surrounding them grew heavier. A strong arm snaked around his waist, pulling him hard against an unyielding body, and a hot breath whispered in his ear, "Do you remember this? Brother...."

Yuzuki puts a hand on Damon's shoulder. "I know this must be tough for you. I'll help do what I can to keep your brother away from him for the rest of the time he's here so that no further damage is done." He says gently giving the shoulder a gentle squeeze before taking Stephen up to his room. He feels a bit sad for the other knowing how much he values and cherishes Stephen's friendship. Carefully he tucks Stephen into bed after taking off his shoes and shirt, then as he turns to go he happens to catch a glimpse out the window. He frowns getting closer to the window to make sure he's seeing things correctly.

Yuzuki jolts realizing he really is seeing the two brothers locked in a very intimate embrace. Frowning he tilts his head. "I wonder if this is part of the reason he came here and scared Stephen like that." He mutters to himself but wonders just how involved these two brothers are. Glancing back at Stephen to make sure he's still asleep Yuzuki leans against the window frame to watch a bit more to see how this develops, curious and a little more than that as well.

Damon closed his eyes, his hands gripping his brothers shoulders, how could he forget? It seemed that whilst Cernunnos had always been like this, in his current form it was a more heady feeling. When they were younger it was experimentation, play, a way to blow off steam... this felt much more serious. The hot breath fanned against his ear causing him to shiver involuntarily and a small ember of something began to build within him... If only he could get his damn knees to stop shaking!

A throaty chuckle sounded in his ear; it just made the flame build and the shaking worse. "How long as it been?" Cernunnos crooned in his ear as he began to move his hand slowly over the small of Damons back, long fingers snaking under the hem of his shirt to brush against the warm skin underneath. Damon took a deep breath, starting to feel slightly light-headed, the smell wafting from Cernunnos' skin as it warmed up was just fanning the flame even further. "Don't tell me that you came here just for this?" Damon mumbled, licking his dry lips. Cernunnos felt so much bigger than before; was this his true form?

As a knee nudged his legs apart, Damon opened his mouth to protest. Hot lips pressed against his, an equally hot tongue pushing past to dance with his. He whimpered as strong fingers slid beneath the waist of his trousers and began to knead the firm muscles of his arse.

Yuzuki watches but when it's clear that Cernnunnos wasn't going to stop to at least move the activities elsewhere, he turns to go down to put a stop to it. Too late he realizes that he should have had something to fight the effect of Cernnunnos' scent, especially when it's combined with Damon's. As he opens the door and gets his first whiff he's moving towards the two with the intent to join, not stop, and this intent grows stronger the closer he gets. Stopping behind Damon, pressed up against him, his hand slide up Damon's side but move on to touch Cernnunnos in a more questioning and searching manner. After all, he's not entirely sure if he'll be welcomed by the duo, not that Damon seems to have much to say about anything at the moment. Keeping his eyes on Cernnunnos, Yuzuki lowers his lips to the back of Damon's neck to kiss then lightly nip along the exposed skin.

Cernunnos' gold eyes watched as Yuzuki approached them. He stopped kissing Damon long enough to grin wickedly, before bending his head once more, his hand continuing their slow dance over Damons flesh. Damon was right in some respects; yes he had come looking for him for a particular purpose. He needed his twin; needed his essence.. He was the God of fertility and he had a voracious appetite that could only be sated by his brother. He growled, the sound low and deep in his throat, it really had been too long.

Damon shivered again, feeling the lips against the sensitive skin of his neck; the extra pair of hands on his body. He whimpered softly against Cernunnos' lips, his knees wobbling. He didn't know whether he should lean back or forward, the heat within him had risen sufficiently enough that he was now hard, the pressure of his pants making him feel slightly uncomfortable. His face flushed slightly, his golden eyes becoming hooded by half-closed lids. His breath caught in his throat as Cernunnos' knee rubbed against him; he arched his back, pushing his arse into the figure behind him and leaning forward against his brother.

Yuzuki relaxes when it's clear Cernunnos has no problems sharing. He continues to nip and suck on Damon's neck while his hands slip between the brothers, and under Damon's shirt, to tease and play with his nipples while rubbing against the offered arse causing his growing erection to press against him as well. While not the God of Fertility, Yuzuki isn't to be taken lightly either in terms of size or width, of which continues to grow as his arousal does and so starts to rub against Damon to seek a small measure of relief even though his pants start to become a bit painful.

Cernunnos continued to rub his knee against Damon, breaking off their kiss to run a hot, wet tongue up the side of his neck. He could smell the same smell as his coming from Damon's heated skin, though not as potent; they were twins after all. He dropped his hands from Damons hips, moving them around to replace his knee, his strong fingers wrapping around the bulge in Damons pants, his thumb tracing the underside of it. He growled again, growing impatient, "Why don't we just take these off" he grunted, his hands tearing the cloth like it was tissue paper.

Damon bit his bottom lip as the material that was his pants fluttered to the ground. His breathing hitched and became slightly haggard. He could feel a hardness against his arse, the bulge slipping perfectly in between the firm cheeks, his hands gripped his brothers broad shoulders tightly as he felt the hands on his cock. It really had been such a long time since he'd been touched like this. He watched his brother lick his lips hungrily though heavy-lidded eyes and gasped when he dropped to his knees, a hot wet tongue running up the underside, coaxing a soft moan from his lips.

As Cernunnos starts to work on Damon's lower half, Yuzuki slides his hands up under Damon's top to pinch, tug and tease his nipples while rubbing more firmly against the other's arse as he nips at an ear. He gives a low hiss seeing the other get down to taste Damon's cock as the sight fuels his own rising lust. Feeling tired of cloth separating them, Yuzuki finally tears away Damon's shirt and removes his own before once more pressing up against the other, this time skin-to-skin. Or at least their upper halves anyway. For now Yuzuki, whether for better or for worse, still has his own pants on.

"I've missed this brother" Cernunnos mumbled around Damons cock, his lips and tongue working to coax more delicious moans from his brothers quivering body. The smell that his heated skin was giving off was more potent where his face was pressed and even he wasn't entirely immune to it. His own erection could wait; right now he wanted nothing more than to taste what his brother had to offer.

Damon seriously felt that his body was on fire. It seemed his brother's skills had improved in the time they were apart. This was not the eagerness of youth, this was something much more refined. His body shuddered as hands teased and pinched at his nipples, and the extra heat of skin against his back was making him dizzy. He thrust his hips forward against his brothers hot mouth, feeling himself already close to letting go. He flushed with shame, what was he? A boy of fifteen? Or had it just been so long since he'd shared himself with someone that he couldn't remember how to hang on?

Yuzuki feels Damon starting to rock into his brother's mouth causing him to feel a bit envious. Not of Damon, but of Cernunnos for getting to taste Damon. Finally he decides that if Cernunnos gets to taste, so does he. Giving Damon's nipples one last pinch and tug, his hands slide down as he nips and sucks down Damon's spine to the curve of his arse. He lightly squeezes and massages the two globes before spreading them and gives a long savoring lick up the crease before lightly scraping his teeth against the puckered opening. Slowly but steadily he presses his tongue in while his hands continue to knead the fleshy globes as they keep them spread open.

Damon staggered; the tongue and teeth at his opening, his brothers lips around his cock... He grabbed the back of his brothers head and pushed himself deep inside, his body shuddering with release. Cernunnos looked up at him and grinned, licking his lips like a cat, he'd swallowed everything. Damons legs wobbled and he fell to his hands and knees. Cernunnos cupped Damons face, sliding his hand around through his dark hair and pulled him close, "My turn don't you think?" he crooned, guiding Damon's head to his own straining erection.

Damon fumbled with his brothers pants, pulling them down to expose his brother. The cock was thick and long, veins standing out, the tip already darkening, a pearly drop leaking from the slit. Damon stuck out his tongue and lapped it up, his hands reaching to hold it steady. His back arched, and his knees spread, making it easy for the person behind him. Despite having just come, he was still hard. Damon looked up at his brothers face as he opened his mouth and swallowed his cock, closing his eyes as it pushed past his lips. He moaned; his tongue rubbing agains the silky flesh. He felt his brothers hands on his head, the strong fingers tangling in his hair, pushing the cock deeper down his throat.

Yuzuki can feel the muscles constricting in a way that tells him of Damon's release, even if he hadn't smelled it. Shifting with the new position he settles on his knees while slowly pushing a finger in to join his tongue on exploring the inside of Damon. Pulling back a thin strand of saliva connects them briefly before it breaks as Yuzuki adds another finger into the warm tightness, his eyes glowing with his own arousal. Shifting, while keeping his fingers inside and moving, his other hand goes to his pants to undo them allowing his own erection to be freed. Leaning forward, he removes his fingers and starts to rub and press his erection against the stretched opening.

The fingers in his arse made his cock twitch unbearably, and he moaned loudly, his mouth still full. His eyes began to water slightly, the thick flesh in his throat threatening to make him choke. He sucked at it greedily, feeling it swell even larger. He rocked his hips slightly, feeling the tip of another cock against him, the heat coming from it feeling like it was going to burn through his skin. He clawed slightly at his brothers hips, trying to hold himself steady as the velvety flesh pushed against him.

Cernunnos pulled his cock free with a loud pop, running the engorged head over Damon's bottom lip before pushing it back into his mouth. He leaned forward over Damons body and with a smirk, looked at Yuzuki and licked his own lips hungrily, running a finger down Yuzuki's bare chest, the fingernail catching slightly on one of the pale nipples. He looked the Naga in the eye, his gold eyes glowing and slowly, deliberately pulled Damons arse cheeks apart. "You'll like in here" his deep voice rumbled, dark and seductive.

Yuzuki's eyes flash with a rush of desire and some of the tension he'd still had in case Cernunnos got territorial over Damon falls away. He grins back as his hands slide over Cernunnos' as they spread the cheeks, his nails lightly skimming the surface and his temperature is a good deal cooler than either brother. "I am most certain I will." He replies in a low voice that has a faint hissing quality to it but also slides over the skin like moonlight dancing on the surface of water.

Keeping his gaze locked on Cernunnos', he pushes his cock into the spread and offered up arse. His head tilts back slightly, eyes hooded but still open, as a pleased sound escapes once he's settled into that tight, delicious heat. Slowly he continues to move but always ends with a sharp movement to hit deep into Damon.

Damon flinched as he felt the cock slide into his arse with only slight resistance on his part. He groaned loudly around his brothers cock as the other bottomed out inside him, his hands clutching tightly at the muscled hips; his arse clenching tightly around the cock inside him. He was finding it difficult to concentrate on moving his mouth, his body seemingly preferred to press up against the body behind him.

Cernunnos' own smile as Yuzuki buried himself deep inside his brother was wicked and laden with promise. He leaned forward once more, his hand sliding along Yuzuki's shoulders, and up to the back of his head, where he grabbed a fistful of the pale strands, forcing his head forward to meet his own hungry lips, kissing the naga forcefully.

Yuzuki hisses displeased when his hair is yanked and shows it by nipping harshly at Cernunnos' lips before returning the kiss just at hungrily while settling into a steady pace causing Damon to move with him. This creates a bit of a chain so when Yuzki's hips slam into Damon, Damon is shoved forward causing Cernunnos' cock to be shoved down his throat, only allowing him to pull back briefly before the next thrust and only so long as the pace stays the same.

As Yuzuki continues to thrust into Damon, his hands slide and lightly scratch along Cernunnos' body exploring it. His nails snag on his nipples, causing Yuzuki to pause for a few moments to play with them before sliding up to tangle in his hair and stroke the horns that are now visible. Or at the very least visible to those who are fae or have fae sight and can see through the glamour.

Damon was nearly sobbing, his breath coming in sharp gasps, "C-cern, I'm g-gonna... ag-again!" he felt his muscles clench forcefully as he came again, the thick white strands dripping onto the ground beneath them, his body shuddering with release. His limbs felt impossibly heavy and he fell forward onto his forearms, pushing his arse hard onto the cock inside it. He heard the panting and heavy breathing above him through the blood rushing through his ears as he tried to catch his own breath.

Cernunnos let out his own groan, heavy and guttural as he adjusted his hips to keep his cock inside Damons mouth as his twin fell forward under his own weight. His balls tighten painfully and he emptied them into Damon's mouth, looking down to see the pearly white drops leak from the corner of Damon's mouth, he ginned at Yuzuki and licked his lips before bending his head to bite at the pale skin of the throat in front of him, leaving a bright red mark in stark contrast with the whiteness of the skin...

Yuzuki lets out a deep groan as he feels the muscles contracting around him with Damon's release. Giving a few more harsh thrusts he empties himself into the other, coating his insides with the thick white liquid. His hooded gaze watches Cernunnos lean forward to leave the mark and in return he drags his slightly sharp nails up Cernunnos' sides and back to leave red trails in their wake. Not enough to draw blood, but enough to leave a bit of bruise-like mark such as what will be left on him from the bite.

Shifting he lets his now softened cock slide out of Damon causing his cum to leak out of his arse and down his thighs. Looking the sight of the spent and panting Damon on the ground, Yuzuki absently licks his lips taking it in, almost feeling like another round. Fortunately for Damon he's not quite ready or really desiring another round with the fae. Either of them at that particular moment now that his lust has been spent. Not to say that other rendezvous like this in the future aren't a possibility, just that he feels like washing up and sleeping off the post-sex glow.