Crossroads (Private with Squeezebabe)

StainedCrimson

Damon felt the searing hot liquid gush deep inside him, his own brothers come he'd swallowed, licking away the last few drops from around his lips. He felt unbearably heavy and wanted nothing more than a bath. Cernunnos gathered his brother into his arms and carried him into the forest where the stream had made a natural pool and eased his brother into the cool water where he tenderly washed away the evidence. Damon felt torn, whilst it had felt incredibly good, it was not Stephen he was feeling good with. He'd been cast from his family because he'd chosen Stephen over everything else, and here we was, as soon as his twin revealed his true nature, he was begging for it like a dog.... and Yuzuki... surely the other person was him, it had to be, there were no other Fae close enough to answer Cernunnos' "call". He let his brother wash him and carry him back to the barn, and the two of them lay embraced and fell asleep in the sweet smelling straw.

X-----X-----X-----X-----X

Stephen awoke shuddering his release into the sheets. He groaned. What the hell had just happened? He gingerly peeled the sheets from his body, the ache in his groin was dull and heavy, and he slowly made his way to the bathroom, dragging the sheet with him. He passed the window and looked out, the night was dark and moonless, and there was nothing to be seen, however a cloying smell hung in the air... of cinnamon and pine, and overturned earth, a primal smell... his cock twitched again, and he bit his lip. Once in the bathroom he sat down, running his hand over the straining flesh, he was more sensitive than usual and it didn't take long before he was straining into the already soiled bed sheet. He cleaned himself up, and got a fresh sheet from the cupboard and made his way back to bed, his eyes closing quickly as sleep claimed him once more.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• SqueezeBabe

Yuzuki watches the two walk away, a faint twinge causing him to look away and swiftly gather his clothes and head inside. He'd known when he joined them that he was just being allowed to participate, and not that he really belonged with or to them. Ignoring the feelings that dredges up he sets about heating up water and filling his tub so he can wash and try to just get clean so he can get some sleep while trying to just enjoy feeling of having his physical needs met. With an angry hiss he slaps the water and gets out, draining the water. "Fool! Stop wanting things beyond your reach." He snaps at himself before roughly drying himself off and goes to his bed to fall into a fitful sleep.

Stephens eyes opened. The room was still dark, but it was time to get up. There was a surreal quality to the air, like yesterday hadn't happened at all. He could hear the familiar sounds coming from the kitchen and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. The brownies would be in there, cleaning everything, baking the bread for the morning... they'd collect the eggs and milk the cows if he wanted them to, but as much as he pretended that they weren't there, he liked to do some things for himself. He eased his body out of bed; it felt heavier than usual, and put on some clean clothes. He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, the familiarity of routine taking over.

The light of dawn was just starting to filter through the air when he made his way over to the barn. Easing the heavy door open, he quietly made his way inside. Milking the cows was easy enough, they were silent except for a few quiet "moos". As his fingers worked nimbly, there was a groan from the hayloft. Stephen peered through the gloom to see a sleeping figure; no, two sleeping figures, locked in a rather intimate embrace. He blushed furiously and went back to milking. It wasn't any of his business who Damon slept with,deliberately ignoring the fact that the person Damon was embraced with was his brother. He quickly finished and left the barn quietly, oblivious to the gold eyes that watched him leave.

He returned to the kitchen and set about putting everything away, once again the monotony of routine offering a small degree of comfort, and when he'd finished with that, he began on breakfast. It was still too early for farmers and the like to be coming; and he didn't really do breakfast for anyone who wasn't staying at the inn, but nonetheless there were four plates set out, four cups and a pot of coffee on the table. He sat at the table resting his chin on his hands and closed his eyes...

Yuzuki looks up a bit surprised when Stephen comes back in from the barn, he hadn't expected to see him so soon but supposes that he should have considering Stephen runs the inn. Giving a wane smile, he nods his head in greeting. He looks a bit worn thin after his poor night's sleep. "Good morning Stephen. I hope you don't mind that I cooked a little something." He suddenly looks a bit embarrassed and sheepish. "It might not be up to your standards, and I'm not used to cooking for others, but it should be edible." He glances over Stephen quickly before looking away and takes over the dish to the table.

Stephen looked up at Yuzuki, a wan smile on his pale face. "It's ok, I'm not really used to eating in the morning... not unless Damon cooks something..." His voice trailed off, his mind going back to what he had seen in the barn. He poured himself a coffee, letting the warmth of the liquid warm his hands through the cup. "It seems I didn't sleep as well as what I should have, but I guess that's to be expected" he said quietly, taking a small sip of the coffee. He didn't want to acknowledge the jealousy that he was suddenly feeling. He opened his mouth as if to say something, and then closed it as he thought better of it, happy to sit in the relative quiet of the kitchen.

Damon opened his eyes with a groan, his body ached pleasantly in some places, and not so pleasantly in others. His brother was lying next to him in the hay, an armed draped possessively over his chest. He gave Cernunnos a jab in the ribs, forcing him to wake up too. The gold eyes glared at him for a moment before shutting again. Damon sighed and climbed down from the loft, just because his brother was here, just because Yuzuki had arrived, didn't mean that he could just drop all his "duties", self-imposed as they were... he liked helping Stephen.. He found an old saddle blanket and wrapped it around his waist. It would do until he was able to find himself another set of clothes...

Yuzuki's already forced smile wavers slightly. "It's alright. I'm not even sure if it'll taste that good to someone non-fae. My apologies." He looks down and lightly toys with his cup of tea, seems about to say something then changes his mind and says something else instead. "Would you like help in the kitchen again today? I rather liked helping out yesterday and wouldn't mind doing so again if you would allow me to." He says softly in an almost awkward and unsure manner, as if not sure if he'd be intruding or being an unwanted burden.

Stephen nodded at Yuzuki, taking another sip of his coffee. "Your help is always appreciated," he smiled, "It shouldn't be so busy today, though sometimes it's hard to tell..." The door to the kitchen opened, Damon walking in with the blanket tied around his waist, "Uh, there was an accident with my clothes... Could I borrow yours for the day?" Damon gave a sheepish grin, his eyes flickering over Yuzuki for a moment, as he made his way to where the door was where Stephens room was located. "I was thinking of trying something new out for the menu today..." he said by way of attempting conversation; the air in the kitchen seemed gloomy and oppressive.

Yuzuki gives a small relieved sigh and smiles at Stephen. "Even if it's not that busy I'd still like to help. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do?" Seeing Damon he freezes for a moment before shifting as if expecting some kind of attack from the other fae. Realizing the other doesn't plan on anything, at least not while Stephen is in the room, he relaxes again. "What were you thinking of?" He asks willing to move past last night if the other is to. Unless Damon wants to talk about it or possibly see if something develops from it.

Stephen nodded mutely at Damon, his eyes widening slightly at the bare chest, the skin was lightly tanned and surprisingly hairless, he didn't seem heavily muscled, but the definition was certainly there. He swallowed a few times, "There's a trunk in the second room, it contains some of... fathers old clothes... errr, you can help yourself to anything that you find there." He turned his face away, hiding the blush that was slowly creeping up his face. What was wrong with him? What had happened in the last twenty-four hours that had suddenly changed the way he saw his childhood friend?

Damon smiled at Stephen, the relief on his face evident. "Thanks Steph, I'll be right back to get breakfast started..." He turned his head towards Yuzuki, still quite unable to meet the naga's gaze, "Errr, not to say that there's anything wrong with what you've done or anything..." he mumbled, before hurrying out of the room and up the stairs to the spare room.

Yuzuki looks between the two and seeing the interaction and slowly growing awareness between them causes another pang within him. Standing up as Damon leaves he takes the small bowl of the food he'd made, mostly for himself anyway, and gives Stephen a weak smile not quite meeting his gaze and avoiding looking at Damon all together. "I think I'll eat outside today. It's almost too nice a morning to waste." With that he quickly leaves and goes out the kitchen to the front of the inn, not yet willing to go near the barn where the smell and memories of last night are still to fresh.

He may be running away but he's had to deal with being the outsider far too much to want it rubbed in face right now. The familiarity and awkward awareness Damon and Stephen are experiencing, he can't but help find himself jealous since he's never had that and so very much wants it. Stopping a good ways from the house, but still within the inn's bounds, he realizes that he's forgotten his drink and laughs at himself. "I'm a fool and a coward." He mutters to himself bitterly before settling down to eat his meal, though he doesn't taste it and doesn't see his surroundings as his thoughts and worries consume him.

Stephen stared mutely down at the table as both Damon and Yuzuki left the kitchen. Everything just felt awkward and he was beginning to wonder if any of it was actually his fault. Maybe if he hadn't have been so sensitive when he'd found out that it was Cernunnos and not Damon... maybe if Yuzuki hadn't have been so nice to him... His thoughts were interrupted as the door from the outside opened and Cernunnos came into the room and sat himself down opposite Stephen, pouring himself a coffee. The gold eyes in a face that was identical to Damon's watched him silently; if he hadn't of felt awkward before, he certainly felt awkward now...

Damon had hurried up the stairs, and away from Stephen and Yuzuki. He was eager for some clothes, embarrassed that his own had been so carelessly trashed by Cern... now that his twin had gotten what he came for, surely he would be going back home? Damon shuddered, his face flushing in memory of what had occurred. It was bad enough that it was him and Cern, but Yuzuki as well? Hopefully things would return to relative normalcy once Cern left.

The chest was where Stephen had said it was, and the clothes in it were old, but they were clean, and fit surprisingly well. He quickly got changed and made his way back down to the kitchen. His heart sank when he saw his brother sitting at the table with Steph, but he was determined not to let him bother him. "Now that you've got what you came for, are you going to return back home?" Cernunnos grunted in something that sounded like agreement; music to Damon's ears. "Well, now that's settled, I'll make some breakfast shall I?" he smiled at Stephen and gave his shoulder a rub before making a start on cooking breakfast for him.

Yuzuki sets the mostly empty bowl off to the side and falls back onto the thick grass, staring up at the sky. His mind drifts off to last night and he can only hope it doesn't give those who've taken him in an excuse to kick him out and take away his claim to sanctuary. Not that he really thinks they have the power to do so, but it was an honest concern of his. A bigger frown forms as he wonders what this will mean for him and Damon, if they'll act as though nothing happened or if more will be expected or wanted from him once his brother leaves. Eyes closes his head goes to one side as he thinks. Future rendezvouses would be alright, should he be inclined. However, I'll have to make it clean I'm not going to stand for being a substitute for his brother. The frown returns as he lets the sun warm him and get his blood flowing in a way that coffee tends to do for most humans.

After a good time spent lounging in the sun, Yuzuki slowly makes himself move from his comfortable grass nest and goes back inside to the kitchen. His complexion is slightly flushed from the heat in a way that adds an attractive amount of colour to his otherwise very pale skin. Almost like how he'd be during a vigorous round of sex for example, minus the sweat.

Stephen looked at Damon questioningly. What had Cernunnos come for? He felt slightly relieved that this meant that Damon's twin would be leaving and then perhaps things could just go back to normal? The quiet in the kitchen was punctuated by the hiss and sizzle of cooking, and before long Damon had presented Stephen with breakfast. Stephen ate quickly, grateful for the small return to routine... after breakfast they'd have to plan the lunch menu, clean the rooms; there would be a merchant coming by later in the day and they needed to get some more supplies... he dropped his fork with a clatter, startled by Damon's, no Cernunnos cool hand on his forehead, golden eyes looking deep into his own green ones.

The contact was brief, Cernunnos lifting his hand away after a moment, and no explanation was forthcoming. Stephen wasn't sure if he should question it, but the hand did feel deliciously cool against his skin. Damon glared at his twin, shaking the serving spoon he had in his hand at him - "Breakfast is done, don't you have somewhere to be?" Cernunnos grinned at his twin as he stood up and gave him an enigmatic smile, "I'll be back when I need to be, but I'll go for now..." Cernunnos picked his cloak up from where it was at his feet, adjusted it, and left when no one was paying any attention to him.

Yuzuki enters as Cernunnos gathers up his cloak and starts to leave. He watches silently not sure if he should anything but also feeling no need to. As it is he almost feels like he's intruding where he's unwanted as it and feels awkward being around Stephen and Damon. Not looking at the two he cleans up his dishes and then slips outside to work in the garden he'd noticed last night. Even though he doesn't look the type he loves gardening and the arts. There are fewer times he feels happy and at peace as when he's tending a garden or working on an art piece. Sadly he has no supplies available to him so he can't paint or draw. Taking off his shirt and pulling his hair back he settles into letting the earth and sun help him relax and get back into a more calm state of mind.

Damon breathed an internal sigh of relief. Now that his twin was gone, things could go back to normal, he'd be able to repair things with Stephen, perhaps even progress things a little further... not that there was any rush or anything. He was still unsure of what he was going to do about Yuzuki; he couldn't actually leave until he'd given payment to the ancient magic of the crossroads, but neither was his predicament resolved in regards to those who were actually hunting him. He gave Stephens shoulder a gentle squeeze as he took the plate from him, "Don't worry about Cern, he was just, checking to make sure you were ok before he left..." it was a white lie, but it would do for the time being. "The merchants will be here soon, so I'll go out into the garden whilst you do business, there should be a few plants ready for today's lunch menu so i'll be back when I'm done." He gave Stephen a smile, fighting the urge to kiss him on the cheek. Things would be awkward for a little while it seemed.

Damon made his way to where the garden was. There were mainly Fae plants in the garden, but Damon also grew normal herbs and vegetables. The garden was his way of helping keep the costs down, and every Fae had a green thumb of sorts, it was the nature of, well, nature magic. He noticed that Yuzuki was in there, and watched the naga silently for a few moments. The pale skin was slightly flushed from the heat of the sun, the pale skin shimmering slightly from the sweat; he watched a drop of it trickle downwards and licked his lips subconsciously. He mentally shook his head, his own skin warming slightly, flushing in remembrance of the night before. If Yuzuki wanted to help him with the gardening, he wan't going to complain.

Not really noticing he's being watched, Yuzuki sits up wiping a wrists across his forehead before offering a brownie a small smile as it offers him a glass of water. "Thank you. This is most appreciated." He tilts his head back and drinks most of the water before dumping the rest on his head to help cool him off. He's mostly glad that it's still early so the heat isn't too intense yet. "Ah yes, you mentioned a merchant was coming today did you not?" When the brownie nods Yuzuki beams at the small fae. "Most excellent. If you wouldn't mind letting me know when they arrive I would appreciate it." The brownie nods and goes off to take care of it's work leaving Yuzuki to get back to gardening which causes streaks of mud and sweat to grow.

Once he gets a majority of the fae plants taken care of he slowly gets up and lets out a low groan as he stretches. "I'd almost forgotten how tiring yet satisfying gardening can be. Ah, I'll surely pay for this tomorrow." He lets out a low pleased hiss at the thought of the soreness and aches he'll wake up to from an honest day's work in the earth. "I should go wash up and then help get with food preparation and cleaning..." He muses turning to head inside stopping when he sees Damon.

Damon gave Yuzuki a smile as he was spotted. There was no point pretending that he wasn't there, but he could at least pretend that he hadn't been watching. "Ah, the merchant will be here soon, but he can... sense fae. He'll only deal with Stephen because he has a soft spot for him. The first time he laid eyes on me, he very nearly left, threatening that he wouldn't come back... so if you want anything in particular, you best let Stephen know before he gets here." Damon rubbed the back of his head, most of the nearby farmers and the villages within a days distance, knew that the crossroads was not just a random inn in the way to somewhere, the locals knew about the legends of old, and treated anyone "new" with suspicion.

Damon made his way through the rows of the garden, picking the things that were ripe and ready, the sun was already warming his shoulders and his skin was becoming flushed with the heat. As the two worked together side by side, he occasionally brushed against the other; he didn't shy away from the contact, but neither did he discourage it. It was just nice to be outside in the sun and fresh air and letting his mind be free from the stresses of the last 24 hours.

Yuzuki chews his bottom lip uncertain. "Are you sure? I'm very particular about the materials I need and I like picking them out myself." He shifts as though a bit embarrassed "As odd as it sounds I feel like I develop a connection with my items through the process. So do you think if I stayed next to Stephen and didn't address the merchant directly it'd be okay?" His tone is hesitant but hopeful since this is really the only way he can get supplies while under the protection of the crossroads.

After a few moments working side-by-side he glances at Damon before looking back his task with a small smile. He's enjoying the sense of being close to someone and just being in their company with no expectations or awkwardness. Humming softly to himself he reaches in front of Damon to get at a plant, not realizing just how close he has to get to the other fae until he happens to glance up and sees the other right in his face. Close enough to where when he turns his head their lips brush against each other which causes Yuzuki's eyes to widen while the pupils contract to slits.

"I'm not sure if that would work, the merchant mainly comes with the basics, he has the occasional oddity and he sometimes will buy surplus from us. Steph gets the wine and beer through him... but there is... a Fae merchant who comes once a month to restock the other side if the taproom... he's due in a few days I think... he might have more of what you're after..." Damon worked alongside Yuzuki as he talked, falling into an easy comradeship.

He turned just as Yuzuki reached in front of him about to tell him something; their lips brushed against each other. Damons heart gave a lurch, he hadn't realised just how close the Naga was. His face flushed hotly and he involuntarily opened his mouth.

Yuzuki visibly deflates at the information in disappointment. "Oh, is that so?" He says softly but perks up slightly at the mention of the fae merchant. "I see... I suppose that makes sense." With a loud sigh he resigns himself to having to wait. "Very well. I suppose I'll just wait for this fae merchant instead then."

When Damon's mouth opens against his own Yuzuki's eyes darken slightly as his tongue flicks out to brush against Damon's lips. Slowly he presses his lips more firmly against Damon's even though a voice tells him this isn't a wise move to be making, mostly because it's daylight and Stephen could come out at any moment. He ignores that voice in favor of exploring the open mouth before him to get a taste of it's flavor as well as enjoy the act itself with the fellow fae.

Damon fought down a moan as the fire in the pit of his stomach slowly ignited. He hadn't realised just how on edge he felt and how much sexual tension had coiled within him like a spring. It was his brothers fault, it had to be, he'd been able to keep himself in check the whole time he'd been living and working with Stephen; happy with each small advance he'd made because he knew ultimately that the payoff would be worth the wait... but now that his brother had come and done things to him, it was like a dam had been broken within and suddenly he was desperate ... and he hated himself for it.

He kissed Yuzuki back without thinking, his body taking over, responding to the lips that moved against his own. Stephen would be busy with the merchant and as it was, really had no reason to come outside to the garden, he'd be busy with putting supplies away...

As the other responds positively, Yuzuki gets a touch more forceful in his advances. Slipping his tongue into the other's mouth while easing him back onto the ground. Settling slightly on top of the other, some of his weight on one arm, the other slips under Damon's shirt to stroke at soft skin. Sliding further up he pinches and tugs at a nipple, toying with it, as he continues to dominate the other fae's mouth for a few more moments then nips his way down Damon's neck as he presses his growing erection against the other's groin. Thoughts and concerns about Stephen have faded from his mind as the task of tasting and exploring the body beneath him has taken top priority.

Coming to the edge of the shirt he pulls back for a moment to push the shirt up and off then swiftly returns to his downward exploration of Damon's body. The hand that had been toying with the other fae's chest goes to his mouth, two fingers rubbing then pushing into the moist cavern while Yuzuki comes across a nipple and nips at it with his teeth before sucking it into his mouth roughly.

The Naga's tongue was hot inside his mouth and he could feel the familiar burn in the pit of his stomach. He felt the ground beneath him, smelt the crushed plants as Yuzuki pushed him down. The hand skimming across his chest to tug at one of his nipples sent jolts of pleasure through him. Since when did he become so sensitive? Yuzuki pressed up against him, and Damon could feel the hardness against his own, which made him even harder.

Yuzuki tugged his shirt of and continued the onslaught against his body. Damon greedily sucked in the fingers that were pressed into his mouth, and moaned softly, pushing his chest against the Naga's rough mouth. He ran his hands through the silky tresses and arched his back, pressing himself against Yuzuki's body, his hands moving from the naga's head and down his back, dragging his nails up against the skin.

Yuzuki lets out a soft hiss of pleasure at Damon's reaction which encourages him to quickly and roughly undo the other's pants to shove them down. Nuzzling the other's inner thigh for a moment as he takes in a deep breath to get a good whiff of the fae's musky scent. Letting out a deep seated moan he licks up the sensitive flesh beneath the erection, up to the tip to catch the small drop of liquid. Giving a quick glance up at Damon's face he swallows the erection whole with a firm harsh suck. As he works the flesh over in his mouth and throat slowly to savor the taste, he removes his fingers to rub and press against the tantalizing hole he'd tasted last night.

Letting out a muffled sound of expectation around the flesh in his mouth, he pushes the finger in to test the tightness of the opening. Finding it tight, but not as tight as last night, he steadily works it to get in two then three fingers to ready it for his cock. Once satisfied he pulls away letting Damon's cock go with a wet 'pop' sound as he grabs a bit of a nearby plant to crush it for the juice it creates to use as lubrication for his cock. Swiftly, but slowly enough to make a show for the other, he tilts his head back a bit as he coats his erection in the liquid while his other hand grabs the back of one of Damon's knees to push and spread him out so the freshly stretched hole is on display. His pupils narrow to mere slits in arousal as he takes in the sight causing him to swiftly lean down and guide his erection into the twitching hole.

The naga seemed to take him swiftly, almost brutally; from the savage lips around his cock and the insistent probing fingers within him, to the eventual claiming of his hole by something familiar yet not. Damon could smell the plant that Yuzuki had crushed, it was one that was grown for exactly that purpose which was then onsold to Fae traders to be eventually be made into a high quality aphrodisiac salve. The plant its pure form was much more potent and every place it had touched his skin warmed to an almost uncomfortable heat.

Damon gasped and shuddered, burying his face into Yuzuki's shoulder to suppress his moans. His hips jerked of their own accord and his hole seemed to twitch unbearably. He clutched at the naga's back, his fingers digging into the pale skin.