Sweeter than Sweets R18 (Bikky & Mikha-kun)

Ero Gaki

That was really weird. What just happened to me? Blushing like an idiot. Get a grip of yourself, Ren. It's a guy!

Ren shook his head lightly enough to not be noticed by Haru.

When Haru spoke to him as Haru caught up, he replied:

"It's okay. It was actually a waste of time, I realized. Ahaha.." Ren rubbed the back of his head, his mannerism was always like that. He faked a laugh to hide the poor excuse he made.

When they went further a little and arrived at the 3rd floor, Ren immediately noticed the art club because of the club sign outside.

"Found it."

Ren then knocked on the door.

"Shitsurei."

Ren opened the door and he saw Uchiyama painting on a canvas. The Senpai who called Uchiyama was checking on Uchiyama's painting.

"Ah, Ren. Matte, I'm almost done in here." Uchiyama said as soon as he noticed the two.

"Please sit. It's because this idiotic kouhai of mine did not finish the Art Club project yesterday because of his laziness!" The Senpai said as she pinched Uchiyama's ear.

"I-Itai!"

Ren gestured Haru to sit down as they were told to.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• wongsae

Haru tilted his head a bit at the excuse then he decided to give it a shrug.

"Why art clu- oh..." Ah right. He mentioned earlier that he was waiting for Uchiyama-kun. So he's here.

Haru couldn't help but chuckled when the senpai pinched Uchiyama.

He sat down beside Ren, his eyes wandering. Haru realised he'd never been there before.

"It's really pretty here. But isn't this room rather small for such a nice club?"

Haru commented when a voice suddenly kicked in his head.

A small room that sat in the corner...where no one can hear you if you scream...

Haru took a sharp breath as his brows formed a slight crease. His pupils became wider and his lips twitched.

After the frightened expression that lasted for about two seconds, Haru had regained himself.

"I guess Nee-san is the club's president?" Haru asked the senpai with his usual 'charming smile'.

"Kaichou? Ah, yep. I am. " With a girlish smile, Senpai replied as she looked at Haru. Her tone changed a bit when she replied to Haru, making it.. cuter.

"Oi. Uchi. Will that take much more time?" Ren said as he looked at the canvass. "I kinda have an appointment with Kuroda-san. We only came here because I wanted to check on you. I don't want you to be nagging on me for leaving you behind or something like that."

"Ah, souka. I'm sorry for troubling you, Kuroda-san. You can go now, Ren. Just don't forget about your explanation about that note tomorrow." Uchi answered.

Mattaku. I completely forgot about the note. Where was it again?

Ren just sighed as he failed to remember on where he last saw the paper.

"Hai, hai." Ren stood up then.

"Anoo, It's not that I'm insulting you or something, demo, Ren-kun, was it? Why are you hanging out with the popular Kuroda Miharu-kun?" Senpai asked with a rather disgusted look.

Ren raised an eyebrow.

What the fuck? Is it really that weird for an average guy like me to be with Kuroda?

Haru didn't mind the senpai, a sight like that was a usual thing for him.

"Iia da yo, Uchiyama-kun" Haru sent him a quick smile, shaking his head slightly.

Haru crushed the lollipop in his mouth in one bit when the senpai finished her sentences. He stood up, bitting his lollipop stick.

"Ano, it's not that your attitude pisses me off or something," he said sarcastically then continued "demo, Nee-san, why would you think that is some of your business?"

Giving her a sweet smile, Haru pushed Ren out the door "Jaa ne Uchiyama-kun, Nee-san~"

He didn't want Ren to get the girl's mindset planted in his head. That 'hanging with populars when you were not one of them was unormal'.

Ren felt hugely embarrassed by the Senpai's statement.

He felt like his reputation sunk deeper. Being an Average Student is fine, but being an Ugly Student hurts.

He felt like his pride as a man broke into pieces. It was okay to be insulted, but he doesn't want to hear it from a girl, and worse, a girl upperclassman.

Ren was pushed by Haru and they were outside already.

"Kuroda-san. Do I look ugly?" Ren asked.

Ren wanted to ask an opinion from a popular person so that he could regain his confidence.

Ren's face went closer towards Haru so that Haru would get a better view of his face.

"Honestly, answer me."

Though he shouldn't have been, Haru was irritated by the senpai's mocking and Ren's question just made it worse.

"O-oi!" Haru was surprised by both the other guy's question and how close their face were.

Haru flicked Ren's forehead hard enough to make a loud tap sound. "Baka da!"

He could feel his head boiled up. Though he couldn't tell if it was because of anger or embarrassment. Or both..

"What the hell? You're not ugly! Is it because the immature kaichou? Geez, I can't believe you over think such words from such girl!"

He swallowed to calm himself down. Staring at the other, the tense in his muscles reduced a bit.

Haru sighed and rubbed a red mark he left on the taller's forehead. He said in a more gentle tone "Remember, Ren. Kobayashi. Is. Not. Ugly. In any fucking way. Don't let anybody makes you think so."

Pulling his hand away, Haru got himself a tube candy from his bag. At times like this, sweets was like a tranquiliser for him.

"Baka..." he stuffed the milk candy in his mouth then pouted at Ren with his still slightly redden face.

"Itai!" Ren suddenly took a step backward and he caressed his forehead. His forehead became red from the flick he received.

"Dakara, since it was from a girl! A girl! A girl just told me sarcastically that I am ugly!" Ren frustratingly answered. "Even though you tell me that Ren Kobayashi isn't ugly.." Ren then sighed and continued. "It still doesn't help since it's from a male perspective. If only a girl would tell me that."

Ren sighed for the second time as he continued to rub his forehead.

"Why are you so cute, Kuroda-san.." He murmured.

"Maybe you're just not the kaichou's type or she was just being a bi- being annoying. Don't take that too seriously for sweets sake!" It was his turn to sigh.

And though he was hesitated, Haru added "The girl that bumped you earlier clearly blushed just by you smiling..."

Of course he didn't like the idea of another person liking his crush, but Ren needed some convincing after all.

"Why does it matter if it's a guy or a girl anyway? You really won't count me just because I'm a guy, and according to you, a cute one?"

Haru pouted more. He couldn't hide a faint hint of I-heard-that smile, however. Now now, who won't be happy being called cute by their crush?

"Now that you mention it.." Ren murmured.

The girl from the staircase... blushed. Let's try to remember.. Yeah, yes she did. And then we laughed together!

The sparkle on Ren's eyes returned. "Does that mean I'm not ugly? I-I'm just average, right?" Ren happily asked as if waiting for a typical answer.

"It's just that we only met recently, and I knew you would comfort me and all rather then if I am with my close buddies, they would definitely say that I'm ugly. And what matters is that it is from a cute and popular guy that I just met, so I can't simply just trust it." Ren answered as he did his mannerism of rubbing the back of his head.

"Gomen, Kuroda-san. It's just that the Kaichou gave me a wake up call. I had always thought that I'm just an average guy with an average look, and then after how many years, someone finally said to me that I was ugly and stuff like that. I really do not care about my looks, but it surprised me since it was from a girl." Ren apologized to Kuroda and he awkwardly laughed in the end.

Haru only answered with a smile as he noticed the glints on Ren's eyes. It wasn't because of him though, it was because of the shy girl or so he thought.

"You don't need to apologise, really. I should be the one that's sorry, that red mark hasn't gone yet." he pointed at Ren's forehead feeling guilty.

"Since I am somebody you just met. Hn. Yeah that's understandable. Ah, what time is it? Should we go now?" he asked suddenly realising they hadn't move from there.

This entire time Haru was watching him, creepily match every of their classes, following him, eavesdropping his conversation -etcetera- all silently.

Even if the quiet stalker knew quite many things about Ren, of course Haru was a stranger for him. The thought made him frown, he put the entire candy in his mouth making his cheeks look swollen.

Ren touched his forehead when Haru pointed at it.

"Oh. This? Nah, it was some sort of a good idea to shut me up from my agony." Ren then laughed.

When Haru asked for the time, he looked at his phone. "Nah, still early. But it's better to start it early. Just follow me, okay?"

Ren lead the way. When they were in the 1st floor lobby, Ren noticed that the silence was really.. awkward, especially that the 1st floor lobby is not crowded like usual.

So Ren decided to start a conversation while they are walking.

"Kuroda-san. Have you had a .... stalker?"

Haru tossed his candy wrapper to a trash can then followed Ren after.

Haru glanced around, noticing that it was surprisingly quiet there. He hadn't seen Kagami anywhere either.

There word stalker ringing in his ears made him turned his gaze up at Ren. "U-um I don't know.. and the stalkers want to keep it that way, I think."

He was bothered by the topic brought up. Now he just need to be careful not to do his worst habbit in this kind of situation...

"I had one in the past though. But unlike me, he was a bad man stalking in a bad way for a bad purpose." ...aaand he did. He made a tongue slip. Shit.

Haru keep his cool. Silently hoping Ren wouldn't notice his little mistake.

Ren opened the glass door and finally, they were outside the university already. They just need to take a few more steps to get pass by the entrance gate.

Ren looked at the sky as he listened to Haru's unclear question so he really didn't get to see how the other male reacted like.

"Souka." He mumbled under his breath. "It's just that recently, I felt like someone is stalking me." He answered.

He then tuned his gaze to Haru while walking.

"You know that feeling right? Everybody does. That feeling.. Y'know, when you feel like someone is following or watching you. I know it's a very ridiculous conclusion of mine.. Concluding that I, an average person, would have a stalker, but still.. It is a physiological effect to think that by feeling those hunches, you automatically would think that you have a stalker." He answered.

He looked at the sky again.

"I wonder why that person.. if ever that person do exists.. stalks me."

Haru choked at the statement. He could feel the hotness creeping on his face. It was both relieving and mostly embarrassing to know that he'd been 'subtly' caught.

Haru knew that after this, it wouldn't be long before he came out of the closet, but blurry assumptions of what would happen afterwards worried him.

Maybe he'd give it a try. He'd put up faint clues.

"You always seem to pay less attention to your surrounding. To think that you'll finally notice your stalker pretty quickly--ne, watch out!"

Haru pulled Ren who was staring up at the sky with some effort before he'd bump onto a gaijin. He murmured a quick 'sumimasen' to the western girl.

"Kobayashi-kun really, I've seen you bumped people oh-so-many times. You sure don't learn from past mistakes" Haru shot him an annoyed look as he snorted.

How confident of him to give such vague clues.

So it really is you, Kuroda-san.

Ren knew all along that he was being stalked.... by Kuroda. But he wasn't really sure about it. There were times where Ren would act like he was absent-minded, and then voila~ He would notice how Mr. Popular would look at him in daze.

Why else would an average person talk to a popular person out of a sudden in the hallways? Of course, it's for me to clarify if you are Stalker-san or not. But judging from your hints.. I guess there's no denying it. Now all i need is to know why you are stalking a normal civilian like me.

Mah, I'd stop here for a while.

Ren bowed down a little to the girl who he almost bumped into even if the girl did not face him.

Ren also apologized to Haru. "Sorry. Man I really did it." And Ren rubbed the back of his head.

"By the way, do you want to grab some snacks before going to your place?" Ren offered.

Haru watched closely for even the slightest change but Ren's mien remained the same. He sighed and realised he had been holding his breath.

"Sure. I got bunch of sweets only, let's get something else to your liking." Haru tilted his head smiling.

He didn't catch it did he? Heh, of course he didn't.. Wait, what if he expect the stalker to be a criminal? Iiaaa that would leave a bad impression!--Haru chewed on his lip as he eyed the road, drowning in his thought.

Am I really confessing soon? We just talked, won't it be too sudden? Besides I don't know how he'll react to a male confessio--THUMP!

"Kyah-!" Haru rubbed his forehead, grimacing in pain.

"Ne Kobayashi-kun, I found a vending machine for you" Haru fisted the thing that almost cracked his head with a goofy smile.

Gomen for the very late reply >A