Sweeter than Sweets R18 (Bikky & Mikha-kun)

Ero Gaki

The teacher glanced at Haru for a moment "I'm glad to see how interested you two are" his kind tone hadn't gone off.

Kami-sama it's- it's harder than I thought..... Is this even solve-able?! (QAQ). Haru took some times to finish his answer. He then took a step back and stared at the whiteboard.

"In that case I should take this little grocery list until the end of class to prevent you two from further out-of-math-topics" Mr. Moustache said as he reached out to the note.

Haru turned around to accept his fate. He was definitely going to end up in a pile of work sheets. He moved to the side to show his answer.

The teacher went silent as he checked Haru's answer ".......if you two could help that youngman to solve the question, I will show you some mercy. Maybe even a help for the toilet paper's brand..."

He put the note inside his pant's pocket. "You better do it now." he added, finally couldn't suppress his anger in a kind tone anymore.

His nerves are all popping out.. For sweets sake why do I have to get caught by this bad tempered old man! Haru grunted in his mind.

He had to keep his pride even at times like this. He was off guard a while ago when he was with Ren. Never going to happen again.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• wongsae

For fuck's sake. What the hell do I do?

Uchiyama cursed Ren under his breath.

"It's your fault!" Uchiyama whispered as the two of them went towards the board.

"Dude, I apologize. To compensate for this embarrassing happening, I'm gonna treat you for 3 days straight and I'm also going to tell you the reason why I suddenly asked you that question." Ren whispered back.

Uchiyama then sighed and he nodded.

"Mattaku. You're lucky that you're my best friend."

Ren then smiled.

The two of them finally arrived at the front, and then Ren stood beside Haru, who was having a hard time dealing with the problem.

"You okay? It's actually easy." Ren then smiled at Haru. Ren grabbed Haru's wrist softly.

"Can I borrow the marker?" Still holding the other's wrist, Ren asked Haru normally.

"Wh-?" Haru blinked as the two were approaching whiteboard "..of all people.." he muttered.

The teacher watched them as he leaned to Ren's seat. He took out the folded paper in his pocket. "At least they're still nice kids for helping their moms..."

"I'm actually not that bad at math you know" Haru looked away with a slight pout.

Haru looked at his wrist when Ren grabbed it, then up at him "Etto..." Don't. Don't. DON'T. Freakin. Blush.

"Um" Haru quickly handed the marker and broke their eye contact. His face was starting to turn a faint shade of red.

"I think I've used the right formula...haven't I?" he said, taking a step back and placed himself beside Uchiyama to give Ren more space.

Ah..right..Uchiyama.. He forgot that guy was there as well.

Ren let go of Haru's slim wrist and he took the marker.

"Sankyuu."

Ren started to answer the problem.

"Ah, So that is why. You got the wrong square root for this, and you haven't rationalize this part. Also, you got confused the negative sign into a positive one." [Lol, this is just a basic math problem, is it okay? XD]

Ren explained the missing parts to Haru.

"I'm just an average person, but at least, I'm kinda good at this stuff." Ren joked and then he scribbled down the right answer.

Ren, as he was replacing the wrong answer to a right one, noticed that Uchiyama is beside Haru.

Being friendly and all, Uchiyama smiled to Haru.

If only you know, Uchi, that the guy you're smiling to likes you.

Ren then chuckled silently.

((It's okay lol XD So Haru is actualy teribly bad at math))

"A-ah.. sou ka?" Haru scratched his cheek and sighed.

"Baka da. I could've been more thorough. Arigatou, Kobayashi-kun" he smiled genuinely.

He looked back at Uchiyama who was smiling at him,I guess Kobayashi-kun hadn't told him...yet

"Good. Good." Mr. Moustache was already behind Ren. "You three may sit. Please don't do any kind of things unrelated to my lesson again, especially you" he pointed at Haru.

"Eh? Me?" "I forgive these two because Kobayashi can solve the problem and Uchiyama is helping his mother to buy grocery, such a nice child, while you can't even answer such a simple question and dare not to pay attention."

"Etto.. Gomenasai sensei. Won't happen again." "It better be. This, I'll give you 3 days to finish this as a prove that you have paid enough attention to me."

Haru took what seemed to be a dozens pages of math questions from his teacher and bowed before finally escaped from that man.

How am I supposed to do all these? (T ^ T) Haru sat on his seat and put the damned pack of papers in his bag.

Fuck yeah! Good thing I'm kinda talented when it comes to these problems!

Ren and Uchiyama, after being praised by the demonic teacher, grinned at each other and their fists met as a sign of friendship.

Demo ne, even if the note is not a problem now.. My allowance will be cut off since I'll be treating Uchi for 3 days. Mattaku.

Ren was just happy for a little while. It all disappeared when he remembered his promise to Uchi.

Uchiyama sat ahead while Ren erased the solution scratches on the board. He placed the marker on the teacher's table and then he noticed how Haru was being embarrassed by the evil teacher.

Yare, yare. That will leave an impression to everyone, since he is popular. If I were on that scene, the other students wouldn't care if I was embarrassed by Mr. Mustache or not.

Ren then sat on his chair and listened to how Haru was being scolded by the teacher.

Kawaiso. He looks like he's in a tight situation. If this goes on, his reputation is at stake too.

Haru sighed at the straight line ruining his drawing. He flipped the page.

He hold his pen on one hand and rested his chin on the other.

Just when he was about to take a note, his ear caught his name in a girl's whisper.

"...I know right?"

"...yep, unlike Kagami-kun who's good at every subject..."

Bakagami huh. Comparing me with the 3rd best ranked in our whole college...you've got to be kidding me

"...could it be that that cute face is just a mere shield for his flaws?..."

"...no doubt. I thought the populars are only the best and all..."

"...sssh minna, he might hear us, he's looking this way!"

And with that, the whispers ended. The girls were fidgeting uncomfortably in their seats.

Haru couldn't bother to care actually...or tried not to care. There would still be some saying "poor Haru-kun" after all...or so he hoped. The only thing bothered Haru much was thinking the way Ren might see him now.

Haru sighed for the umpteenth time but they're right, I'll ask Bakagami to help me with this task then.

Haru glanced at the clock finally math's almost over. Oh, gladly.

"Oi! Ren! Your treat.. Never forget." With a serious demeanor, Uchiyama reminded Ren.

Ren sighed and he rubbed the back of his head.

"Mattaku. I know it already, so stop repeating it over and over again."

Ren and Uchiyama stood up as they walked pass Haru.

"Ne, Ren. That guy is unfortunate, right? Look at how those girls back-bitten him." Uchiyama whispered.

"Yeah. I was thinking that his reputation will be at stake, and I was right about it. Mah, not like we can do anything about it, I mean, we're just average." Ren muttered back.

They were near the door already and then a girl that looks like she's ahead of them knocked.

Uchiyama opened the door.

"Ah! Senpai!" Uchiyama happily called.

"Uchiyama-kun, can we talk for a little bit? It's about the Art Club." The girl cheerfully said.

Ren's eyes widened.

"Eh?? You're an Art Club Member?" Ren asked surprisingly.

"Um, Er, yeah. Didn't I tell you already?

"Baka. Why would I even be surprised if you told me that already?" Ren said with an annoyed tone. "Ja, I'll go back to my seat and wait for you to come back."

"Roger~"

Uchiyama then left the classroom, and then Ren turned back to go back and sit to his seat.

He noticed Haru then.

I really feel bad for him. I mean, when we were talking to the hallway, he enthusiastically talked to me even though I'm just a nobody.

I've always thought that popular people do not give a damn to normal people, so I was kinda hesitant to talk to him a while ago, but he did not ignore me. I bet he's just doing it for sympathy towards a guy like me, but still..

I guess I have to do something meaningful for a while.

Ren walked towards Haru as he gathered his courage.

"Anoo, Kuroda-san.." He called out softly without looking on Haru's eyes.

Haru watched as Ren and Uchiyama walked out. Isn't it nice to have someone at your side in every kind of situation...?

Haru was jealous. With Uchiyama, because he always got to be by Ren's side. And with their best friend relationship...wait. What if it's not just a best friend relatio-

NO way! Haru bit his lips and shook his head. "How could I think so..." he mumbled in annoyance.

Haru took out the bundle Mr. Moustache gave to him and walked toward his teacher who was still busy with something in his desk.

Haru consulted some matters and received a short explanation. "Ah, sou desu ne. Wakatta yo sensei"

Suddelny the teacher remembered something when he looked at the door "Aaah, he has left. Ano, Kuroda-kun, please help me a bit."

Haru was following his teacher's gaze, he looked back at him "Here, I forgot to give back Uchiyama's mother's grocery list. Oh, and tell him 'I suggest you Nepia... Or Sanina if you use wet toilet paper.'"

Haru raised a brow slightly and took the tiny crumpled paper from his teacher. He thanked his teacher and left after he bowed.

Judging from Kobayashi-kun reaction when he thought that I like Uchiyama-kun...could it be...?

Haru looked up when Ren called him "Haa~i' Eh-? I thought you has left with Uchiyama-kun.." He tossed the bundle into his bag along with the grocery list

A bit surprised that it was Ren who called him "What is it Kobayashi-kun?" he smiled, sweeping away all his thought of the guy.

"Anoo.. Do you want me to help on solving those tasks?" Ren asked as he looked at Haru with a normal expression.

"If it's bothering you, then it's alright to decline my offer." Ren added.

Ren waited for Haru's reply, until he saw a part of a piece of paper sticking out of Haru's bag.

The appearance of that paper looks a lot like my notebook's.

Matte.

Mr. Mustache didn't give me back the paper yet!

"SHIT!" Ren uttered bluntly as his eyes widened.

Haru beamed in disbelief Is...is this a dream...? "Ne, are you kidding? Why would I decline such an offer! How nice of you Koba-"

Haru was jolted by Ren's sudden cuss, he clinged to Ren's arm in reflex "Kyaa!What?!What?!Spiders?!Where?!"

His eyes as wide as Ren's, darting everywhere on his bag. "Where's the spider? Was something behind me? What did you see?"

Haru said it all quickly out of consciousness while shaking Ren's arm with a scared expression.

"Huh? Eh? Ha?" Ren was surprised when the shorter guy cling onto his arm.

Ren looked at Haru's expression, and then Ren suddenly forgot about the note.

He chuckled then.

"Ahaha. You look like a child, you know. The way you cling at my arm makes you look cute." Ren said as he chuckled again.

Haru let go of Ren's hand in an instant. He cleared his throat and swept his bangs aside with a face as red as a boiled crab.

"Being smal- not so tall and go all 'Kyaa~' when surprised is horribly un-cute for a 17 years old guy..."

"...or at least that's what a girl told me." He mumbled in a slightly irritated tone.

Forcing the rest of his stuffs into his bag, he put it on the table. Why was he surprised again? Hmm, he couldn't recall.

"Ja.." he cleared his throat once more "..when will you have some free times to help me out?"

Rather than looking at the taller one, he stared at his bag. His eyebrows still furrowed, his cheeks puffed, and that reddish colour hadn't left yet.

Ah.. I'm not an Anime guy who would ask him "Are you okay? Your face is red!"

He's blushing.. i do not know why though.

Ren completely forgot about the note that he was anxiously been looking for a while ago.

He heard Haru's question.

"Hmm, when is your free time? I got lots of time, but I do not know about you."

Ren sat on a little space on Haru's desk.

"You're pretty popular and all, maybe you have a gokon schedule tomorrow."

Haru tilted his head up at the taller. The redness on his face had faded.

"My, I'd put anything aside" to be with you "for the sake of that math task! I have to submit it soon you know~"

He pulled out a lollipop out of his pocket "Gokon? I'm not into that thing, superficial thing, anymore" cutting his sentence abruptly, he remembered Ren's and Uchiyama's conversation about joining gokon this morning "no offence intended. I just think it won't help you much in getting a 'real' relationship...if that's what you're looking for."

he shrugged and tore the lollipop's wrapper off "After all, I've found my love interest" Haru winked one of his olive eye with a smile.

"Isn't that the actual main point of Gokon? Anyway, how about today?" He shoved the candy in his mouth and he ended his sentence.

"Oh. Chigau. We were talking about how it's been such a long time since we had Gokon. We were forgotten already." Ren then chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head.

Love interest, huh.

"Sure, just give me a specific time and place. I want you to be comfortable." Ren suggested. "By the way, aren't you afraid that your love interest doesn't like you back? Or maybe he'd be taken away by some other boy?" Ren asked with curiosity out of no particular reason.

and then he laughed.

"Mah, with that look of yours, bet she's going to go out with you whenever you ask her."

After all that things he spurted out, Ren stared at the Lollipop on Haru's mouth.

He likes sweet? It does suits him though.

Haru was relieved. At least Ren wasn't offended or something. He chewed on his lollipop then said "Well, my house is actually two blocks away from that Ebisuya Market near here which is why I've never been late. That's if you don't mind walking a bit to get there."

Haru flashed a wry expression at Ren's next sentences. He never thought about it.. What if those possibilities were to happen to him?

"Afraid? Yes for sure. But I see no point in forcing him to feel the same way when he doesn't. Also if he's happy with that other person then I...should be happy too right?"

Cliche answers. But they were truly what he thought. Haru then chuckled at Ren's statement.

"There sure are bunch of them that picking a date should be as simple as pointing my finger at one, maybe even more than one of them. Problem is, I don't go out with someone that'll go out with me because of my look and that alone."

Haru snorted lightly with a smile.

"How about you, Kobayashi-kun?" he pointed his lollipop at the other guy.

Ren paused for a while to think of a response.

"Hmm, I really do not have any specific types in particular. Mah, as long as they prove their love for me and they would go through all countermeasures for me, then I guess I would accept them wholeheartedly." Ren answered.

"I do not have anyone I like right at the moment, so I do not know how it feels like to be afraid for the person that doesn't particularly love you back. Anyway, I wouldn't mind walking." Ren added.

It must be tough for him. Popular people are most likely to be fooled with their girlfriends and boyfriends since they were just rooting for them 'cause of their cunning looks. Majority just goes out with popular people for looks and reputations. It is sad how love is not present in the relationship.

Ren suddenly smiled at Haru.

"Kinishinaide. I'm sure that person would grow to like you if ever she doesn't still recognize you that much."

Haru didn't let his eyes off of Ren's as he listened to every word the taller guy said. That answer...was officially another reason why he liked Ren.

"No one at the moment?" Haru said rather to himself, making sure of his ears. He couldn't help to grin. Use this chance wisely before any 'unwanted future moment' occurs.

'Grow to like me'...Amen to that. Haru snickered taking out his lollipop.

"Stating about 'that person' like you're so sure when you don't even know me that well. You're such a flatterer Kobayashi-kun."

Haru noticed that some students had filled the class. He glanced at the wall clock then at Ren. "You'll stay?" Haru asked, slinging his bag to his shoulder.

Ren tilted his head.

"Really? Is that the case?" Ren asked. "I actually just answered based on what I would do. If I were that person, I surely would learn to accept that person. Hidoi na, you think I'm just bluffing?" Ren added.

He then chuckled. "Mah, even a not-so-special guy like me could do something that heroic."

Ren then noticed that the other students were proceeding to the classroom.

"I'm actually about to go. I just stayed here for a little while to wait for Uchi, but he never came back. Jaa, ikou?"

Haru laughed lightly at Ren's saying, but it faded away fastly. "Uchiyama-kun?" there was a clear disappointment in Haru's voice and expression.

He quickly erased the thought that Ren was solely talking to him because he was waiting for Uchiyama.

No way. The guy wanted to help him and he was sincere. Since when did he became so negative thinking.

Haru put up a smile and nodded to Ren. "Yosh~ ikkou ikkou~"

On their way out Haru waved back at some giggly girls. Soon as the girls were behind them, he pretended he didn't hear their snicker.

Right, the Math scene. Talking with Kobayashi-kun a bit and I forgot about it already. Haru peeked at the guy beside him for a moment. He looked away and choked a bit to hide a smile.

Ren led the way to the art club.

Art Club room is probably at the 3rd floor..

Ren turned left to where the staircase was, and then out of a sudden, a girl bumped into him.

"Ah. Gomen." Ren apologized immediately to the girl.

"N-No, it's my fault. I'm sorry." The soft-spoken girl apologized back.

Both of them just looked at each other awkwardly, and then they broke into laughter.

"Ah, that was awkward." Ren said as he was done laughing and then he smiled to the girl.

The girl blushed as he saw Ren smile.

"Y-Yeah." The girl said as she smiled back.

Sugoi. I talked to a girl normally for the first time!

Haru followed Ren with a joyful heart. Just when some butterflies started filling his stomach, he bumped onto Ren's back.

His head popped from behind the bigger guy to find the cause of the sudden stop. Haru was unamused, but he chuckled along with them.

After scanning her from head to toe, he suppressed the urge to make a (¬_¬ ) expression at 'the cause'.

Haru pulled Ren's sleeve slightly to catch his attention, a clear pleading smile of 'come on, let's go' in his lips.

There was a strange feeling making him uneasy. He'd never felt so ... 'threatened' of someone's presence... if 'threatened' was the right word to describe it at all, he wasn't sure.

He's pulling my sleeve. Demo matte, this is my first time talking to a girl like this, i can't let the chance slip away.

Ren tried to avoid Haru's tugging of his sleeve lightly and continued apologizing to the girl for the second time around.

He's still tugging. Really.

Ren finally looked at Haru and he saw Haru's pleading smile.

Ren's jaw dropped a little.

K-K-Kawaii!

"Ah, hai! Let's go!" Ren said as gestured Haru to go up already. He went ahead as he was blushing.

He completely just passed by the girl.

It was clear that Haru's face mesmerized Ren immediately enough to forget about a girl.

Haru walked past the girl bothered to glance once, a hint of victorious smile in his face.

He never knew his puppy-eyes would work and it was more than he expected.

He caught up to Ren, "Etto... I didn't mean to make you leave against your will."

That guy seemed didn't want to leave a while ago so Haru was a bit guilty.

He could see the art club sign at the end of the way. "The art club?"