One Hell Of A Psychopath (Open)

Raven's Abyss

"that wouldn't be fair, and it is also a nightmare for me if you licked my ass for hours. 3 seconds would be fine."

"Why is that?" He grinned, his tongue slithering between Eve's buttcheeks again, barely useing the tip to touch the very center of the hole.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• CutiePie

The much bigger male slowly stuffed the lad's ass with his large tongue, swirling it around and thrusting it in. Joshua wrpped his arms around Eve's waist, making sure the litter other wouldnt be able to mvoe.

"nn..guh..to much.." Eve panted softly, and pretty not loud. "hey, jack-ass. where do you live anyway?" Eve tried to not be looked like a 'weak-man'

"hey, jack-ass. where do you live anyway?"

Josua didn't even remove his face from in between Eve's globs of ass flesh, not eve moving his tongue. "NOt here..." He mumbled.

(( OOC: have you also seen this?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it's my replying schedule. i would reply our rp every wednesday. ))

"ngh.. i wanna come.." he whispered softly, his tongue were out, his saliva dropped from his tongue.

(Ok, thanks for telling me :) )

Joshua shook his head, keeping his face lodged in the lad's ass, "no, I haven't searched thoroughly yet..." The bigger male mumbled lowly, nipping the ring of tight muscle as he trusted his thick tongue in.

• 3 weeks later...

"So I'm a dumbass? Sassy for someone withering with a tongue up their ass..." He whispered, thrusting his studded tongue in and out. The metal, slightly chilly nubs rubbed adn gently sent beautiful pleasure thoughout the lad they invaded.