One Hell Of A Psychopath (Open)

Raven's Abyss

(okay.)

Eve blushed as soon he saw the face. "uh..about the 'helping me' stuff....are you totally going to do that?" Eve said wanted to see more of his face.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• CutiePie

"uh..about the 'helping me' stuff....are you totally going to do that?"

He smiled and his head tilted back to normal, hiding his handsome face. "Of course, I don't lie. Never have, possibly never will... unless if I tell a really bad joke." And a soft chuckle rolled off Josh's long... and studded tongue!

"then...how are you going to help me?"

The biger male shrugged, yawned and stretching. "Well... I'm new here and have no clue where shit is and yeah... so a place to sleep? I don't need food. Well make deals later, I need to... gather information on your situation before doing anything or even getting an idea."

(Brb dishes)

"fine..how bout staying at my house?"

"Fine by me, I don't take up space, I don't snore, maybe drool alittle if its a good dream. I don't drink much alcohol,NOT a womanizer so you don't have to worry about coming home to me with a girl. I don't snoop unless told to or have to... cant think of anything else..." The man said, downing the rest of his coffee with a smudge of white cream on the corner of his lips, following beside Eve as they walked.

"i don't care-- well i mean..i'm a bit care...to be honest. hey, how about we buy some alcohol and drink it at my house? i haven't drinking for a while and wanted to taste the alcohol..so much." Eve chuckled. "also...i will probably kill you if you have a woman in my house." Eve laughed.

Joshua chuckled as the younger male rambled on, "Alright alright, its your house. I really wasn't a girl person anyway, to dramatic. Ya know?" He nudged the smaller other with a strong feeling arm, the one with the glove consealing it.

"i'll buy some alcohol, okay?" Eve said giving a smile, he goes to a shop. he buyed 4 bottle of alcohol, and then he exited and go to Joshua. "2 for me, 2 for you." Eve chuckled, he give 2 bottle of alcohol to Joshua.

"i'll buy some alcohol, okay?" ... "2 for me, 2 for you."

The bigger other chuckled, following now behind Eve as he went and brought alcohol for the two of them. "Whatever you say," Joshua said lowly, grinning as the smaller male came back, taking the two bottles from Eve's smaller hands.

when they walked to Kuro's house..he started to take his keys and opened the door. "let's go." Kuro chuckled and go inside. he closed the door when Joshua goes inside. Kuro sit down on the sofa. he started to open the bottle and drink it. "hey, hurry up and drink it!" Kuro said.

"hey, hurry up and drink it!"

The biggest other just followed the littler one through the house, sitting donw on teh couch, leaning against the corner between te couch and teh arm. "I like to savor the taste, not chug it down like a dehydrated camel..."

a few minutes later, Eve finished drinking the 2 bottle. Eve looked drunk. "hey..." Eve said. "take me to the bed..." Eve pinched Joshua cheek

Joshua grunted and shook the human's finger away, sighing, chugging away his first bottle, not even really feeling a buzz which for some reason, made him irritated. Getting up, he muttered a 'fine' and lifted up Eve bridal style. "Where's your bedroom at?" he muttered.

"what's wrong? you looked sad. hahahaha.." Eve laughed. "my room is the white door there." Eve thumbing the door. "ah man.. is that actually an alcohol or drug? shit. my body feels weird." Eve said he hold his stomach

"ah man.. is that actually an alcohol or drug? shit. my body feels weird."

"well for one, you're most likely sexually fustrated, having another person you like and wanting them and all that. Plus you're not suppose to drink alcohol that fast." The male explained, going to the door and gently kicked it open.

"oh shut the fuck up." Eve said. "i'll masturbate at my bathroom.." Eve said. he was thinking to stand up but he cant. "man fick god dammit. i guess i should masturbate here. also close my door." Eve stared at Joshua.

Joshua rolled his eyes and laid Eve on te bed, slowly leaning so is breath tickled the other's neck, lips barely brushing. "Masturbating doesn't help when you're body's in heat, you want to be touched by another, that need... the heat... the sensations you're body wants doesn't feed its hunger when you masturbate." HIs voice was a deep growl, sexy, predatory like. But he pulled away as fast as he came down and turned, walking towards the door and stepped out, ready to close it to leave Eve alone.

"i said, shut up." Eve opened his pants and his trunks started to masturbate. he bite his pillow. a few minutes later he was feeling he need to come. but he can't for some reason. 'eh? why can't? shit..maybe he's right..' Eve stopped biting his pillow. "Joshua!" Eve yelled his name.

Joshua heard his name and grinned, but sat down on teh couch and opened up his other bottle, taking a slow, big chug of it. Listening to the younger male scream his name, though still didn't tdo anything. In the meantime, he took of his boots and socks, getting comfortable.

"hey idiot! ugh..fine...you're right! i guess i need 'somebody' to help me masturbate!" Eve screamed. "nnn..Joshua.. hurry up..." Eve said while he panted.

"nnn..Joshua.. hurry up..."

The man was at teh door, clearly hearing the lad's screams but barely caught Eve's panting plead. He grinned wildly, stepping in, door opening, standing smack dab in the doorway. His face was still hidden by the leather of the man's hat, but his lips played such a grin of triumph.

Eve turning back and saw Joshua. Eve looked like he really wanted to come faster.. with his adorable face, "Joshua...help me..." Eve stared at Joshua, Eve looked embrassed. "hurry..my body is in heat.." Eve said

"hurry..my body is in heat.." ... "hurry..my body is in heat.."

He still grinned, kicking the door closed softly, "I can see that. Quiet clearly, but listen to every words I say or I stop... strip, no clothes." The man instructed, leaning against the door to watch.

"okay.." Eve nodded. he opened his clothes. he doesn't know what will Joshua do. "t-there..all done..." Eve looked embrassed as he see his own body..slim and thin like a girl's body..his nipples looked very sensitive..