?¿BLO0d sUCkinG tr!angle?¿

Teesie

Both of the twin nodded slightly before picking the other up and carrying him out the room. The lightning got stronger, rattling the windows but the vampires only smiled. If anything happened they could always protect Hector. The boy really had nothing to worry about.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Sosuke0549

When Hector heard the Windows rattle he tensed in the twins arms who was carrying him.barring his head into the others neck- his arms around the othee shaking slightly.

He was so cute when he was scared,

The three of them was soon downstairs and Ryuji set the smaller petit male onto the couch, and walked to the stereo to turn on the large stereo that was resting in the corner of the room. Smiling slightly when a classical tune began to reign through the air. Being on earth for a while made both the twin like classical music, that being because they never change. It's just music....no words.

The noise boomed through the world blocking the sound of lightening outside, the only thing that could be seen was the flashing from it outside the glass windows, as well the glassed door.

Hector curled up in a ball on the couch, his knees to his chest as he quietly listened to the music...he slowly wiped his tears away feeling a little bit better.

The twin's sat on either side of the human and stared to him. Ryamu placed his hands onto the brown lock of hair and smiled lightly. "Well, do you want to dance with me? huh?" Smiling lightly to the smallest of the three.

Ryuji just kept silent not saying a word. The brat did need to loosen up so it would actually be helpful if the brunette did dance.

Hector wassurprised looking up at Ryamu.

" um..b-but I'm not a good dancer. "

Hector said his eyes red from crying...

Even thoHector could very well dance. He was just bad at it. His father payed for a personal dance teacher- but he never mey up to the women's standards..

Picking the human up the younger twin smiled before whispering in his ear. "I don't care just grab my hand so that I could help you. All you have to do is just hold onto me. I'll take over from then ok?"

Kissing the other onto the lips before glancing to Ryuji who said nothing and only stared to the brunette.

" ok..."

He took Ryamu's hand squezzing it just a little. As the other guided him threw the music. He wa getting use to.the soft kissing and didn't blush for small things like that any more.

Hector smiled a little actually starting to.have fun..and forgetting the thunderstorm out side.

The vampire held onto the human lightly, leaning in to kiss the plump lips once more. Ryamu could tell that the other wasn't feeling too embarrassed by it anymore. Reaching to grab the brunette's ass, the younger twin picked him up slightly before placing his back against the wall and looking into the green eyes of Hector's.

"Do you want me? I want you...let's do it...with big brother."

Hector was use to Ryamu's soft kisses. But when his ass was g rabbed he tensed being pinned to the wall...how blushing his infamous blush.

Hector's eyes looked to the ground, sex? Sex with both of them this time. He could barely manage one..and he couldn't even go all the way....pkus it would hurt again. But Ryamu's voice....how itinfluenced him constantly. Hector gently touched his chest...

" i...i want you..."

He whispered.

The younger twin smiled and reached for the larger male to come closer. Soon Ryuji stood beside them as the less mature male kissed the brunette's lips once again grinding against him.

"You should prepare him big brother. I want him to be more stretched than before." The smaller dark haired twenty one year old said while glancing into Hector's eyes. Hands snaking to pull the mortals pants down, Ryuji looked to the exposed ass and back to the smallest of the three.

Moments later a saliva covered finger began to poke at the smaller male's hole, pushing in to the knuckle.

Hector blushed brightly. With his pants and boxers suddenly down he shuttered.

" w-wait? W-we're doing h-here? I-"

He looked to Ryuji as he licked his fingers Hectortensed just watching. And when he felt the fingers go inside he moaned . Quickly becoming hard...he started to whimper and pant he gripped Ryuji shirt his legs started to wobble.

Ryamu kept a hold on the human as his brother fingered him, while he thrusted his hard length against Hector's now hard member. It felt unbelievable good. The younger twin knew how it felt to be inside of the smaller male and he very much enjoyed it. Maybe if he was stretched by his older brother it would feel much better to the teen.

Ryuji was standing to the side of the brunette. The small hands gripping onto his shirt as he added the third finger into the tight pinks entrance, his coal eyes staring to the mortal to see if he hurted.

" Ahh! Haa"

Hector eyes watere feeling the thrid finger.

" h-hurts...hurts"

He managed. His eyes closed...

" R..ryuji...ugggh- k.kiss...kiss me"

He thought if he kissed the other it would distracted him from the pain. His insides warm and pulsing against Ryuji's fingers. His free hand gipped Ryamu's hair from the back of his head..not wanting the other to feel left out..

Once Ryamu heard the brunette beg for a kiss from his older brother his thrust got harder before he leaned in to capture the lips for himself. Ryuji just stared at his younger brother before thrusting his fingers faster into the thin petit body of the human. Shoving his finger in and out of the tight puckered hole at inhuman speed, Ryuji pushed the other away before capturing the pink plump lips of Hector's for himself.

Hector flinched at the sudden hard trust. And was ssurprised that Ryamu kissed him. Hector moaned into the kiss panting as Ryuji's fast fingers went in and out.

" ah..ha..haaa. "

A tears sliding down his red cheeks...when he was suddenly kissed by Ryuji. His lips trembled against the others.

The older twin continue to rapidly shove his finger into the pink entrance of the human. He was tight and warm, Ryuji loved the feeling as it clasped around his fingers. Moving the digits at a more inhuman speed, he looked into the brunette eyes.

"How does that feel Hector? Do you like it or should I stop?" The older immortal explained before kissing the petit male's lips once more.

Hector was trembling now...the pain and pleasurehe felt overwhelming as warm liquid shot out of his dick...he had cummed so hard and fast. The substance now all over Ryamu. Hector turned his head away panting like crazy. Why couldn't they have sex in a normal place?

" no...d-dont...dont...s-stop."

He whimpered. Kissing the other back.

Ryamu let out a laugh as suddenly he felt cum shot against his skin. The other was so beautiful when in the heights of ecstasy. The erotic state of expression that the brunette was wearing made the smaller twin smile. Ryuji only smiled lightly before continuing to thrust his three fingers in and out of the tight body. The human had instructed for him to keep going so he would.

"Ooh...naughty boy. You came all over me~ you like my brother's finger in your tight little ass?" Licking up the brunette's neck.

Hector flinched feeling Ryamu's warm tongue travel down his neck,

" Ry-Ryamu.....Ryuji..unn- i.. i.."

He moaned he liked every touch...every dirty thing Ryamu Said in his ear...he liked Ryuji's fingers...

"Think i love you"

He said it fasr as he shuttered against Ryamu. His body hot..youd think he had a fever.

Ryuji soon took the spot of his younger brother and stood between the brunette's legs with a small smirk on his face. Slowly giving the other an seductive kiss he pulled his digits from the tight, pink, puckered channel and grind against the small shivering body.

"Mm~ Hector...did you like that? You came so soon, would you like something much bigger? I would be happy to comply with any wish you give to me."

The older brother's cock was defiantly bigger that Ryamu's, surpassing his brother with three full inches and with a dime or more width. The smaller twin smirked to the human before hugging him.

"I love you so much~"

Hector kissed back hungrily and desperately. He felt relief wash over him as Ryuji removed his fingers.

" c..can we-go to..m-my room?"

He begged. Looking to Ryamu he brought one of his hands to his cheek. And kissed him for a moment ...

Both of the vampires smiled before looking to one another. Ryamu laughed softly, averting his attention back to the one he loved and smirked.

"What's the matter? Are you ok? Do you not like to have sex in kinky places? Why not on top of the kitchen table?" Raising an eyebrow. The older twin just shook his head, his coal eyes staring to the human to see what his answer would be.

Hector bit his lip.

" b-but...we eat there...ill...ill get it dirty "

He looked at the ground covering his face shyly. So freaking cute!!!

He glanced at Ryamu.

" and...its not kinky..."

Ryamu smiled lightly to human and shook his head. So the smaller petit male didn't think that fucking on the kitchen table was even kinky? Though it was, knowing that you dirted the place you ate was such an erotic, dirty thought.

"Your are just too nice. I think that you just need to relax and we could treat you really good." Kissing the smaller's lips the taller twin started to carry the human up stairs.