?¿BLO0d sUCkinG tr!angle?¿

Teesie

At the sound of a doorbell the older twin stood to answer the door but not before excusing himself. Wiping his hand onto a towel he began to walk to the door and looked outside to see another male? Opening the door Ryuji stood in the doorway staring at the other on the other side.

"What is it? Is there something that you want? Someone you are here for?" Staring in a slightly bored manner.

--Ryamu--

The younger twin turned away from the human as he apologized.

"I don't understand why you would want me to leave when I was only showing you a good time. I could tell that you wanted it....but whatever." He explained once again pouting as he finished his food.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Sosuke0549

The other male was wearing ablack tux...had stunning dark red hair and a princely smile. His eyes a stunning dark blue.

" im Jun- Hector's older brother. May i come in."

He waited...and when he finally came inside he looked around.

" Hector has told me alot about you...weather your Ryuji or Ryamu....Hector sounds ok....so thanks for taking care of him... i'm sure he's not a handful."

Hector sighed as it still felt like the younger twin was still angry with him...he got up excited to see the guest and when he saw it was Jun- he ran to him hugging him tightly.

" Big Brother! "

" hey Hector- you look great."

Hector shook his head- looking up at Jun. It was like his personality haf changed. He was smiling- a huge smile on his face- he talked clearly- and seemef really happy. Unlike his. Confused self...

Ryuji watched the embrace that Hector had given to his older brother. When the two of the twins were kids, Ryamu would do the same thing. Now the other was just a clingy, selfish, pouty, immature imbecile. Sighing the older vampire bowed to the two and went back into his upright state.

"I'm Ryuji by the way, though may I interest you in some tea?" Staring at the male that was still holding onto the brunette human, the affection was cute but it was also made the mature male jealous.

Ryamu peeked from the kitchen to see a guy embracing the smaller teen who they look after.

Maybe that's the reason hs kicked me out. He was enjoying himself but was feeling guilty about cheating on his boyfriend, huh? In the younger twin's mind he thought that maybe the other was the lover of Hector's.

Jun looked at Ryuji.

" sure, tea would be great"

Hector pulled Jun into the living room.

"Big Brother! Ive been practicing my piano skills. I think ive gotten better but- not as good as you"

" im sure your great at it..."

He smiled- pushing Hector down on the couch and pinning his pail fragile body to the cushions.tickling him. Hector laughed out loud. His face turning red- trying to catch his breath.

" Hahaha! S-ha- stop it! Ahahaha!!!"

Acute smile on his face.

When Junfinally stopped- he pulled Hector too him ruffing up his pretty red hair.

" your so cute- how are things with Lady Elizabeth? Have you gotton in touch with her? You know she'll be at the party"

" W-What! Jun! You didn't tell me she'd be there!"

That ruined his plan on making it up to Ryuji. He planned on confessing to the twins but....how could he do that when his finance would be there?!

Ryamu now rounded the corner still pouting as he placed his hands onto his waist. What was going

on here? Were there something important about whoever this quessn Elizabeth person was?

"Um, so who's this queens Elizabeth? Or whatever you said." Curoius as he now looked

to his older brother who had a small frown on his face. It seemed that the other was a little jealous.

Ryuji frowned softly at the smaller brunette before looking toward the you get immortal. The lady seemed mighty

important whoever she was.

"May I ask to who that is? Is she Hector's mother?" The vampire was trying to be polite,

but didn't notice that he had hit a soft spot.

Jun looked up at the twins.

" ah well-Elizabeth his Hector's finance . Our father decided he'd marry her, she's a very sweet girl and they look adorable together"

He laughed as Hector panicked.

" Stop saying that...."

" saying what? Besides Elizabeth and him got along well as kids so- i guess our father thought they'd make a fantastic couple"

Hector glanced up at the twins...its not like he lied to them or anything.

".... Ryuji...Ryamu i..."

He held himself looking to the ground...he hoped that the twins weren't angry with him..

Ryuji stared at the human in complete silence. So he had a wife huh, well a fiancé that was nice to know

at least the two of them would know now not to get so wrapped in a human they knew nothing about.

"Oh I see. When were you going to tell us of your fiancé Hector? I'm pretty sure that, that

could be critical information. We don't want to hurt too many emotions now do we?"

Ryuji was a little upset, but he wasn't talking if himself. The tall vampire could feel the

depression rolling from his brother to know that the other had actually fallen for the brunette?

It was so soon.

"Well, you have a fiancé yes? I'm happy for the both of you."

Ryamu was a little hurt, he was fairly fond if the small petit teen.

" she's not my wife! I-i mean...not yet at lest...were just...engaged. "

It was decided that Hector would marry The girl when he turned 20... he was only 18.

Hector looked to his brother.

" Jun- can you leave the room for a moment. "

" oh sure- i get it...."

He smiled- leaving the room....When he was gone- Hector looked at the twins.

" i was...going to tell you- but..."

He stared at the ground averting his eyes.

" i didn't want you to stop being my friends....i was....going to wait till the party but...I'm scared... this is the first time i felt like this...i... i like you ....i like you alot....."

He looked up at younger twin and then at the older twin.

" i- i I THINK I LOVE YOU!"

He blurted it out- terrified that his words would never come out...but they did...and he was so happy he told the twins how he felt..

" im sorry! Im sorry for deceiving you- please don't hate me..."

Both the twins stayed silent and stared at the smaller brunette before giving a light sigh. The two of them then suddenly laughed a little. Though suddenly the younget twin walked up to the human and smiled, his fangs showing broadly.

"Well, that's a good thing because I love you too. I was starting to worry that you didn't care for us...that maybe we were just trash to you."

Ryuji only shook his head at his brother before slowly looking up to the human. [Color"blue"]"Well, that is nice to know, but when will you be married? Will it be soon?"[/Color]

Hector looked up at Ryamu...confused - had he always had sharp teeth? Hearing Ryuji's queshioned he turned to loook at him...a light blush stuck on his face.

"In...two years..."

He was happy Ryamu felt the same way but what about Ryuji? Did he love him too. He's eyes returned to Ryamu's

" and- stop laughing at me...i-it took me alot to tell you how i felt...and id never treat you like trash!"

He looked alittle up set but you could nevee take him seriously because his expressions were adorable.

The two of them just laughed again before the older twin came to ruffle the human's brown locks.

"Well, brat you should be ready to go. We wouldn't want you to have your fiancé waiting all day now would we?" Looking to his younger brother and grabbing a hold of his hand. The young immortal was confused on where the older twin was taking him.

"I thought we would be the ones to take the huma- I mean Hector to the party? Weren't we suppose to arrive together."

Hector wanted to go to theparty with them...he frowned when the older twin mentchioned his "wife"

He got up and held himself following them out of the room were Jun hugged him.

" ready to go? The limo is waiting just outside"

" ok..."

He didn't fell like Ryuji loved him....he felt bad now...as he got into the limo after Jun...the twins did say they'd go with him...he really hoped that they wouldn't change there minds.

Ryamu just stared to the taller immortal and frowned as the human walked from the door with another human.

"Brother, big brother! What the hell are we doing? Our human just left...we are being paid to watch after him right? Are we still going to the party? Remember the kid said that his brother would be surrounded by females so he'd be bored? Remembe brother?

The older immortal just pushed the other away from him before continuing to walk, taking off the clothes on the way up the stairs.

"Idiot if you hadn't noticed...or maybe your just deaf, the kid would have his fiancé there. She and he would be together all night. If we are to go then it would ruin everything. We would be stuck together there like we are here." Disappearing around the corner of the stairway, while the immature twin just pouted, once again.

" are they coming?"

Jun askedsitting in the limo waiting.

" were going to be late"

Hector felt his heart break in two.

" i..i guess not...lets go."

The limo took off- heading to the fancy party.

Hector felt all his happiness run out if his body...the twins acted like they were unbothered by his engagement but...

t-they hate me....after i said those things! They hate me!

He wanted to cry but held in his tears. As the limo stopped reaching thelively party.

The younger twin felt so horrible to just let the brown haired human go to the party all by himself, even if his stupid fiancé would be there. The immortal would not let that stop him from joining the other, his big brother could be very as upset as he wanted.

Opening the door the vampire began to jog to the party, he was following Hector's scent. Ryamu couldn't use his fasted speed due to being outside and surrounded by human.

Hector sat at a table. He was in the ball room. The floor was a pretty pearl black...the walls painted a goldish yellow- covered with elegant paints on the walls...a diamond chandelier hanging over the dancers heads.

Hector stared into his glass of wine- seeing his reflection. He hated what he saw...how could the twins love him...Ryamu said he loved him but all he wants is sex...

they lied...they dont care about me...they dont love me

" Hector? "

A girl called his name.

He looked up seeing Elizabeth.

" its been a while- may i have this dance? "

Hector stared up at the beautiful blond. Her hair to her waist. Wearing a beautiful light blue dress. She eyes a kind brown...

" i-im sorry..I'd rather not.."

She sat down beside him.

" i see...are you not feeling well?"

".... yes..."

He felt lost and heartbroken....he confessed his feelings...And...nothing happened....nothing changed.

".. Elizabeth-"

" please- call me liz- "

" r-right...Liz...I'm sorry but...can i ask you something? "

" its no problem- what is it?"

"... how...do you know....when someone loves you?.. and how do you make...this painful feeling in your heart go away... i feel....so numb"

The younger vampire was now approaching the door. So this is the party the kid was talking of. I wonder how he would feel if I was to walk in. Would he want me to leave because Ryuji isn't with me, or would he accept and let me be with him for the night in replacement of my brother.

The straight haired male walked into the ball...and looked around. Many people were on the floor of the beautiful marbled tiles and were holding someone close to them. Spotting the brunette Ryamu smiled and approached him.

"Hey there"

T-that voice

Hector turned around and when he saw Ryamu- his heart skipped a beat.

" R....Ryamu"

He stood up.

" y-your here...where's Ryuji? A-are you...by yourself? "

Hector saw people staring at the two males.he bit his lip and tugged on Ryamu's shirt- quickly getting out of the ball room and the staring eyes. He stopped a butler in the hall

" pardon me- I'm not feeling well- may i recover in a room for the time being? "

The butler nodded showing Hector into a room with Ryamu . As soon as the door was closed and locked Hector crossed his arms.

" e-explain"

The vampire looked to the human with a raised eyebrow. He was trying his best not to laugh because the other was trying to seem as if he was demanding, although that little stutter ruined it all.

"Well, big brother is really jealous of your fiancé. He won't be coming because he said you didn't need us, that all you needed was her to keep you company. Ryuji is possible upstairs trying not to think about you and drifting into a dark state of mind.

Hector sat down on the couch.

" b-but...that's not true! I...i...i didn't ask her to marry me- my father set it up...i- i had nothing to do with it.. i...i need you and Ryuji... i all i need is...is you two"

He ran a hand threw his hair- his voice braking as he spoke...picturing the other sad and alone.

"Aww don't worry about big brother, he'll be fine. The only thing he wants to do us rip your fiancé in half." Smiling at the human before giving a laugh. "There is a lot that you don't know about us Hector~" The smaller twin purred looking into the eyes of the brunette's.

"Well....what do you want to do?"

Hector looked up at Ryamu. He neber liked party's or ball room dancing . Perhaps he should go home to see if Ryuji was ok. And to tell him that he liked him and not Elizabeth. He only saw the women as a childhood friend and nothing more... but...since Ryamu came here...Hector felt like he proved himself...he showed that he really loved him... because he didnt have to come after he left...

Hector felt he should give him some kind of reward.

Hector stood up.

" i guess we...should go home. I don't want to stay here anyway."

Hector had no rhythm what so ever and kind of sucked at dancing. Hector gently took Ryamu 's hand and gently pecked him on the cheek...as a thank you for coming for me.

The vampire pulled the human back and looked into his eyes. There was pout on the immortal's face as his coal eyes stared into the green orbs of the brunette's.

"Why do we have to go home? Don't you won't to spend time with me." Ryamu was jealous of his brother for sure. The human wanted to always have his brother with him, Ryuji had the other's attention and the younger vampire was so envious.

"Can I get at least one kiss, please." Looking the brunette in the eyes and smiling softly.

Hector blushed.

" w-well...y-yes but-"

He bit his lip as the other suddenly asked for a kiss.., he even him a kiss already!!! Well...sort of. Hector thought he was terrible at kissing but...he thought the other did deserve something.

" f-fine..."

He slowly leaned forward as if hesitating - before his soft lips pressed against Ryamu 's.

The younger immortal vampire, Ryamu, moaned shortly as he wrapped his arm around the smaller brunette before slowly picking him up to wrap his thin legs around his waist. After he had Hector in the right position he placed the body between himself and the wall and began to slowly grind against the mortal.

"You taste delicious, the best I've ever tasted." Taking a bite from the lips of the humans, the vampire's tongue swept across the blood and he moaned louder.