?¿BLO0d sUCkinG tr!angle?¿

Teesie

Soon the limousine pulled Up to the house in which they came from. Standing from the vehicle the taller immortal carried the human in his arm and to the entrance of the house. Ryamu came around to open the door, but not before landing a kiss on the smallest of the three lips.

Ryuji just stared to his little brother as he planted a kiss on Hector's lips. After it was over, the three of them entered the house where the older twin place the brunette onto a couch.

"Could you wake up? You have some explaining to do."

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Sosuke0549

Hector slowly woke up. He sat up rubing his eye cutey .

He looked at the twins realizing they were home.

" y-yes?"

He was a little worried...what did he need to explain?

The older twin only stared to the smaller male, he was refusing to repeat himself. Sending a small heated glare to the human, Ryuji folded his arms over his chest and stayed silent.

Ryamu came to join the petit, lithe brunette on the couch. Turning the brunette's face to his, the younger twin kissed the soft pink flesh of Hector's lips and smiled.

"He wants you to explain as to why you are playing with our feelings. Why do you let me kiss you when you kissed him just a while ago. Why you let him hold you if your to let me to do the same. He's upset."

The smaller twin looked to his brother who now had his eyes closed and thoughtful look on his face. That meant that the other was annoyed and was possible trying to think of how to get out of the situation in a nice, clean way.

Hector blushed faintly as Ryamu' s lips touched his.

" i... i like both of you...i....love both of you. "

He looked away- not being able to look at the twins.

" i-is that....wrong?"

Ryuji just stared to his friend and lightly frowned, before shaking his head and walking up the stairway. Ryamu just smirked before looking to the brunette and running fingers through the silky brown locks of hair. [Color"green"]"Don't worry about him he's just upset. He'll cool down in a little while. For that time being could we please continue from before?"[/Color] Staring into the beautiful green eyes of the brunette, the smaller twin biting his lip slightly.

{Sorry for the long wait, my Internet crashed}

Hector watched Ryuji leave feeling bad...but when the other twin asked to continue. He bit his lip standing and taking Ryumu's hand...

" o-okay "

He said hesitating- as he lead the other up to his own room...when they stepped in side. Hector sat on his bed- still holding RRyumu's hand and placed it to his cheek.

" ..b-be gentle....please"

He said shyly-

Ryamu nodded before slowly pushing the other onto the bed and hovering over him to kiss his lips softly. Hands snaking down the petit flushed body the immortal undid the brunette's pants and slowly removed them from his waist.

"Your so beautiful. I want you to enjoy this as much as I will." Finger hooking into the waisteband of the smaller male's boxer breifs and pulling them down from the lithe body. The young immortal pulled away to lick his lips. Crawling over Hector Ryamu smiled lustfully, before licking his own fingers and covering them digits in saliva, all the while staring at the human.

Hector blushed brightly.

He did his best to kiss the other back but failed miserable. Flinching as his pants were pulled down. The finger pulling down his pants made him hard- as looked up at Ryumu. His teeth clenched- his eyes half open and half closed.

" d-dont...tease me...y-you embarrassing me"

His arm covered his eyes from Ryumu's lustful gaze...his arm slightly shaking in anticipation.

The younger twin pulled the arm away smiling slightly to the human male. "Don't be embarrased. I'm here to just make you feel good." Slightly opening the smaller's legs and pushing between them. Slipping a finger into the man's tight entrance he watched his face for any hurtful expression that may flash across his face. With good senses being an advantage, the vampire thrusted his finger in taping the other's prostate.

"You like that?" Ryamu teased hearing as the smaller moaned from the fingers.

" uunn"

He watched as his legs were slightly opened - and flinched when he felt Ryamu' s finger.

" ah- haaa."

He moaned- his hands clenched into fists as he arched his back..

His heart beart increasing. As the cute adorable human started panting.

Adding another finger the younger immortal pushed more forcefully inside the warm tight body. His fingers striking the sensitive bundle of nerves that the other screamed his pleasure to when hit. Ryamu laughed softly grabbing onto the other face and holding his cheek in his pale palm.

"Tell me I'm making you feel good. Come on scream for me."

Hector yelled when Rymau's finger went deeper.

" Uuughh!"

His lip trembled as his inner walls pulsed against is finger. He nuzzled his face n the others palm.

" R-Ryamu...unnn- R-Ryamu..."

He moaned the others name a lustful way....

Ryamu softly smiled to the smaller male and pulled his finger out slowly. Leaning down to kiss the human's lips, the straight haired vampire looked into the green orbs of the male underneath him.

"I'm ready to go all the way? Are you ready for me to make love to you Hec~tor~" Lustfully whispering to the brunette beneath him. "Say you love me, please." Smiling softly to Hector.

Hector slowly outstretched his hand and touched Ryamu's cheek. Histhumb gently sliding across the vampires lips.

"Y-yes..i love you- i love you Ryamu"

He submitted. He was very tense tho...knowing it would hurt..

" you said....ill hurt. If i say it really hurts...are you going to stop?"

He queshioned- his other hand touching Ryamu's sexy chest, why was he the one half naked and Him still fully dressed!

Ryamu only nodded slightly before kissing the human softly. "I love you so much. I promise I would also stop if you say so. Though I know it will pain you in the beginning so I'd need you to at least try for me ok? Please."The demon wanted the brown haired male badly. The younger immortal had fallen hard and he didn't plan on leaving the other.

" ok....ill try"

He whispered. Kissing Ryamu back just as soft. He hoped that Ryujiwouldn't be made at him...i meam.Ryamu would be his first. He'd see Hector cum,,..he'd take his virginity....he'd steal Hector's heart faster...

Hecto . Hands started to unbuttoned Ryamu's shirt.

The vampire smiled looking down at the small hands as they unbuttoned his shirt. Reddish brown eyes glancing to the human through the glasses, Ryamu hovered closer to the small petit brunette.

"I can tell that your troubled. That your thinking of my brother Ryuji. Please don't worry, he'll be just fine." Reaching down to trail his fingers across the hard nubs of Hector's flesh. They were so beautiful, everything about the mortal was beautiful.

Hector was suprised Ryamu could see right threw him. He moaned softly as the other touchef him.

"O-ok.."

When he finished his hands touched Ryamu's chest. His finger running over his nibble. His other hand touching his abs...he didnt even know the other haf any. Hector was slim but not a muscular person.

" p-pretty"

He muttered to himself

The immortal only nodded to the human and leaned down to stare into the green eyes. "Yes, you like? Well let me show you what I like so much about you. It's everything really, your lovely. Your the most beautiful person I have ever seen." Leaning to kiss the lips of Hector's.

Pushing his dripping length more to the small body beneath him, Ryamu starts to slowly and gently push into the other's tight, puckered hole. The male was delectable.

Hector kissed Ryamu back. His face flustered by the others sweet words. When he left Ryamu penetrate him his eyes widened and he broke the kiss- arching his back and stuggling slightly- the pressure was something he'd nevet felt before

" ahh! "

He started panting..

" ha- haaa-ahhh-haahah"

The immortal continued to push his well endowed member into the small tight body of the human below him. The tightness constricting around him was so sinfully pleasent that he was barely able to contain himself from thrusting wildly into the tight entrance of the other's anus.

Closing his eyes and hissing a little, pushing his hair from his face. Due to continuing to look down at the brunette the glasses slipped from his eyes and fell onto the mortal's chest. "Your really hot and tight inside. I love it, just what I expected." Now forcing more of himself in Hector.

Hector trembled. The sudden pain went up his body to the pit of his stomach and up in his throat. I hurt to move...it hurt to just breath. He was cocking on his moan and was yelling silently- When he finally caught a breath of air moaned loudly...trembling uncontrollably. Tears escaping from his eyes.

" NNUUGHH! oooww! Ow! Uunnugh! H-hurts ! Ryamu! RYAMU! "

His pail hands grippsd the bed sheets ever so tightly.

Hector looked so cute vulnerable. His body becoming hot. His length hard .

At the sudden yell Ryamu jumped slightly to stare down at the smaller male looking him into his eyes. The younger twin smiled as he saw small tears in the other's face. The boy was such a beauty to him, cute, vulnerable and irresistible.

"I'm sorry, I apologize. Should I stop, pull out, continue or just give you time to adjust." Biting his lower lips hoping for the best answer, but he would comply to each willingly. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt the human. He loved Hector so he wouldn't cause pain upon him in purpose.

Hector panted.

" ha-ha...j-just w-wait. Nnnugh! "

Hetried to get use to this strange feeling. Even tho Ryamu was going slow it still hurt. After a few mintues he closed his eyes- he wanted to reallt try for Ryamu...he wanted to give him what he wanted...he wanted Ryamu to not be disappointed in him.

" unnnn- nnnughh...o-okay...."

He whimpered. Ready to continue.

At the stuttering statement the immortal glanced to the human before giving a small excited smiled, although he wouldn't be rational. Ryamu, for one, knew how losing anal virginity felt, it wasn't very pleasant...especially if your partner was not patient. The younger twin was defiantly a victim of it, and his first time was nothing gentle.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."