?¿BLO0d sUCkinG tr!angle?¿

Teesie

Hector tensed as Ryamu's body pressed up against his. The innocent kiss quickly becoming hot and intense. Hector whimpered out soft little crys of pleasure. As the sexy vampire grinned on him- pinning him against the wall...Hector flinched as his lip was bitten. It hurt- he gave out a sexy cry. As he started to pant from the lack of air...

" ha- ha- ah. R-ryamu...n-not h-here...someone..ughh...c-could hear us."

He protested. But he was enjoying it completely. Wanting more of Ryamu...

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Sosuke0549

The immortal only gave a big smile to the smaller male before lowering his head and giving a nice lick to his neck, slowly sinking his teeth in, just a little , the vampire roughly thrusted against the other male. His breathe hitting the spot where his teeth was, washing over the brunette's neck.

Pulling away he licked his lips of the blood before looking into the human's eyes . "Hector, you should relax and enjoy, yes?" Smiling softly to the one in between him and the wall.

Hector was blushing brightly. When he felt Ryamu teeth..he shuttered.

" ah! Ahhh- n-not there! "

His neck was sensitive. His lips trembled- his legs giving out on him...he was slave to Ryamu's every touch. Wither it was soft- or rough..he moaned softly when Ryamu entrusted into him...his hands gripping the twins shirt.

" ugh- s-stop it..."

He whispered. But anyone could see he was clearly enjoying it.

He covered his neck that was bleeding...Hector useully started hyperventilating . As he looked back at hisnaughty butler.

" m-maybe but...w-we're in someone elses h-home."

He removed the hand from his neck...and when he saw the red fluid he froze...it was like all the color fell from his face..his eyes widened.

" b,..b-blood..."

He whispered- has he started hyperventilating.

Ryamu stared to the brown haired human as he panicked over the blood spillage that he had cause. It was only small trickles so the vampire didn't know what was wrong with the male. Did he suspect something?

"Are you ok? Don't cry... Or panic I just bit you too hard. I really sorry, but if it makes you feel better your delicious. See..." Taking his tongue and licking the blood from the fingers, letting out as moan as his fang strapped the flesh.

The immortal soon started on the neck again, slowly lapping at the red substance that slowly sweeped out.

Hector stared up at thRyamu. The way he quickly comforted him. Ryamus tongue felt so warm .Hector closed his eyes- as he said that Hector was delicious. His breathing started to calm down as the other licked his neck.

" nnmm- nnnughh"

He panted Ryamu was so perfect. He wanted to do anything the other wanted...he quickly submitted to him..

Noticing that the other submitted willingly to him, the straight haired twin quickly pulled down the other's pants. Delivering light kisses to the lips of his love, the younger immortal twin licked over the now bruising skin as a finger trailed down the brunette's back.

"I'm going to having you screaming my name. Everyone in the ball dance will know that I'm giving you the upmost pleasure. Are you going to scream for ms Hec-tor~" Smiling broadly the other.

" ah- w-wait! "

He watched as Ryamu pulled down his pants. The finger trailing down his back gave him chills.Hector clenched his eyes shut turnung his head away. Biting his lip....he was so cute. Hearing the twins words turned him on as he became hard.

" R-Ryamu..p-please..please n-not h-here"

Hector didnt picture his first time standing- and in someone elses house...he wanted it to be meaningful.

He begged the other....

" w-wait....wait until we...get home"

Ryamu wanted to fuck the brunette now, it was all that was in his mind; although he could tell that the smaller teen was not wanting to. "Please Hector, please!" Giving the other a small kiss looking into the eyes of the human.

There was a small knock on the door before the older vampire walked into the room. The male was looking a bit jealous at what was happening. Looking up into the human's eyes the older immortal stated to Hector.

[/Color]

Hector was shocked to see Ryuji.

" R-Ryuji...w-why...i-i thought"

He looked dumbfounded.

It was as if he forgot the other twin was there. Tho his turned on expressions were breathtaking. Just one look and you'd want to bang Hector.

The older immortal just stared into the erotic face of the smallest male's. He was yet so attractive but Ryuji had enough restraint to barely stop himself from fucking the boy, albeit it didn't stop his member from twitching. Frowning slightly the teen narrowed his eyes at the younger immortal before shaking his head.

"I was making sure that my brother wasn't bothering you, but I can see that I am interrupting you two." Turning to walk from the room.

Ryamu was jealous how his brother could take all the attention from him. He wanted to be noticed too. Upset at the situation the smaller teen shoved a finger into the human.

Hector felt awful-

" w-wait Ryuji! I-

His words fell- feeling Ryamu' s finger...he moaned- griping Ryumu's shirt tightly...his legs giving out on him as his knees touch the floor.

" h...hurts- Nuuuuggghh"

He whimpered weakly but the noises he made were damn right alluring and adorable.

" R-Ryuji! S-stop..i...i need...nughhh- i...i need both of you...please- please don't h-hate me"

His hands trembling slightly-

" r-ryamu...unn"

He whimpered the others name...he wanted both of them...only them and no one else...

The vampire stopped to stare at the brunette who was now on his knees. The straight haired immortal adjusted his glasses before crossing his arm over his chest. This was maddening, how could the human want both the twins? Was that normal, to want two people at once?

Ryamu was jealous, his cock slightly twitching as he pouted. This was all so much betrayal, hurt and confusion.

"Fine. Go, go run after Ryujiz it's either him or me." The smaller said looking a little rejected and sad. He didn't want for it to be this way.

Hector looked up at Ryamu..hurt..

" Y-You said i could like both of you! You said it was ok!"

He defended himself....

He was slowly realizing that he loved both of them...

The smaller immortal sighed at the helpless face that now rested on the brunette's face. Well, that was hard to actually agree with now wasn't it. Now that Ryamu loved the younger male. "Well, I'm in love with you now. I don't just want sex I want you! I want you all to myself, to be mine and mine only. Please, my big brother had never said he loved you so why do you care for him so much?"

--Ryuji--

The eldest immortal was just standing outside the room leaning against the wall. He was hearing everything that the two was saying and what the human said surprised him. The brunette wanted them both? Wasn't that a little strange? Sighing the shaggy haired vampire just continued to listen.

Ryamu was right...Ryuji didn't show much interest in Hector. And he didn't tell him that he loved him either.

Hector looked at the ground quiet....he wasnt sure how to respond to that...

" i...i just..."

He choked on his words.

Any person would choose Ryamu righy now...he just confessed his heart out...andHector didn't want to be rejected. At lest not by Ryamu.

" i...ive been...rejected..my hole life..i...i don't want yoy two to do that to me! If i choose one of you the othe will hate me and wont be my friend anymore, i want..both of you...to be with me...i can't choose. Please.....don't make me.."

He wasn't looking up at Rymau- he remained looking at the ground...

The smaller immortal only frowned slightly at the you get male before letting out an annoyed noise. Averting his eyes Ryamu only stomped once before walking to the door and slamming it open.

"Fine dammit, let's go....I'll take you home so come on. Since you want to see Ryuji so bad let's go see him." The smaller twin could tell his brother was still outside of the door, but it was making him envious.

Hector slowly got up on his feet- and fixed his clothes- holding himself..defensive. he folowed Ryamu like he wanted.

Not saying a words.

"............."

Once the human stepped foot outside the room, a cold hand took a hold of his wrist and the brunette was pulled against a hard body. Ryuji stood and stared down to the eyes of the shorter male. The older immortal stared to Hector as Ryamu just stood back with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I do love you." He confesses looking away to his younger brother. "I love you just as much as Ryamu does

Hector nuzzled into the hard body...and looking up at Ryuji. and in that moment Hector felt so relieved, so wanted...his shut and lips suddenly pressed up against Ryuji. In a shy soft kiss. He did it as a thank you...both of them loved him...

Ryuji felt the smaller male's lips against his and he couldn't deny that the human tasted delectable, but the older immortal did nothing to kiss back. He only stood there, waiting....and waiting for the brunette's to pull away.

Ryamu rolled his eyes and looked away from the scene when his love kissed his big brother. This was crazy, all the younger vampire ever relied on was his older brother. At first he didn't want the human close to his brother, but now...he didn't want his twin close to his human.

"Could you two stop the small display of affection." All it was, was that Ryamu was getting envious and didn't want to see it anymore.

Hector quickly pulled his lips away. And pulled away from Ryuji.

" ...l-lets...go home"

He put his hands in his pockets glanced at the ground as he went to the limo waiting outside. And got in...

He decided to take up a hole seat by laying down. Staring at nothing...

The twins could sit across from him .

But he was tired...and was lost in thought trying to think how he should make things better...

Both the vampire followed behind the human and got into the limousine. Seeing that the smallest of the three took up whole seat by himself Ryamu sat across from the male, but Ryuji had other plans.

The older twin brother scooped Hector into his arms to have the human lay against his chest. Looking down to the brunette Ryuji opened his mouth to speak.

"Are you ok? What's the matter?"

Hector blushed in Ryuji arms. He shook his head.

" I'm fine..."

His head rested on Ryuji's chest-

"T-thank you..."

He closed his eyes taking a nap..

The vampire just ran his fingers along the brown hair line and staring to the human now sleeping on him. Pullin him closer the older immortal glanced to his brother who was once again pouting. Ryuji could tell that his little brother also loved the human, a lot.

It was surprising because his brother hardly like anyone, it was something the older didn't see every decade.

After an hour or so-they reached home. But was still fast asleep on the other...

He loved them both....and would understand if they wanted to leave because he didnt and wouldn't pick between the two...