?¿BLO0d sUCkinG tr!angle?¿

Teesie

Hector didnt want to get the other twin in trouble- but as soon as he felt the others finger twirl around in side him...he flinched clenching Ryuji's shirt tightly. The second finger was his breaking point- as he was already hard...and suddenly became wet a litte...ready to explode.

" unn-R..Ryuji...Ryamu...i-is- nugh!"

He shivered feeling Ryamu's hot breath down his neck- and his wet warm tongue. Tho the others fingers hurt....he was turned on for some reason. He liked it...he wanted more.....so much more. ..

" y...yes- yes"

He muttered- answering. Ryamu truthfully.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Sosuke0549

Ryuji frowned before glancing to his brother, but the other didn't seem to be biting the other so what excatly was he doing? Eyes quickly glancing down the older vampire gripped onto the human and snatched him away from Ryamu seeing that Hector's pants was down the older immortal was irate.

He stayed silent only staring at his younger brother in anger. Ryamu poured before rolling his eyes. "If your nit going to fuck him let me, please." Raising a brow, but the taller twin only glared more.

Hector's tight grip loosened up as his heart beat slowed down. Released from the tension. He snuggled into Ryuji...

He was silent trying to calm down...tho he was aroused. He blushed embarressed.

" ........"

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" the older immortal thought staring to the smaller male. The human was surely feeling strange, the older vampire could feel the emotions flowing off of the one in his arms. "What is wrong?" Looking curiously at Hector.

A laugh made Ryuji glance toward his smaller twin brother. "Can you tell that he wants to be fucked? He needs it, wants it. Right, hec...tor~"

Hector heard Ryuji's voice and it gave him chills...

Hector didn't want to admit because it was extremely embarrassing! Hector sat up getting off of Ryamu .he looked at the bef sheets- to shy to look up at any of the twins.

"I....i...."

He nodded Once- since the words only stayed inside...

The taller mire mature twin just stared to the human and softly frowned. What did the other mean by simply nodding? Did it mean that the mortal was hurt or did he feel horny? "What, are you hurt or....is it what my stupid brother said? Are you.....wanting sex?" The older twin's face screwes in curiosity, slightly, as his brother wore a wide smirk nodding softly.

"He's horny big brother.. Fuck him, he'll beg for it... Right Hector? You'll beg my brother right? A soft smile looking at the the mortal's green eyes rubbing his fingers through the brown locks.

Hector bit his trembling lips. How could the twins say such things so casually!

" y..yes...!"

He admitted feeing ashamed of himself for some reason. It was all Ryuji's fault!!! Why did he have to do those things... now he felt completly embarressed.

He hid his face in his hands.

" y-your...m-makimg fun of me- s-stop it"

He said in a cute way...pouting.

Ryamu smiled laughing slightly. "I told you I would have you begging for it. Say it Hector. I won't let big bro fuck you unless you say that you want his cock inside of you." Smiling lightly to the smaller human before also standing, his member bouncing up and down as he walked.

Ryuji just stared to the brunette as his brother talked to him, what was going on here? Was the human actually turned on, horny? "I'm confused. Hector you should be more clear. What is it that you want?" The older male asked frowning slightly.

Hector was already too embarrassed- he'd never say what Ryamu wanted. He glanced at Ryuji .

" n-nevermind..it wasnt...it wasn' t important! I want to go sleep! Please leave Ryamu....i..i want Ryuji to stay..."

Knowing that twin wouldn't touch him... everything was so complicated! He liked the twins...he really did....a lot...but was too shy to tell them how he truly felt....so he'd keep his emotions controlled....hopefully...

The younger twin looked hurt before softly frowning to the human. "Oh, you want me to leave." His voice having a small sadness etched into it. Pouting he rolled his eyes before walking to the door to exit. "Fine, I'll leave." Storming out of the room a little upset that Hector has made him so painful hard but insisted that he leave.

Ryuji glanced to his younger twin as he pouted and stomped from the room. "Don't feel bad for him, he's a good actor as well as a kid my brother is such a idiot sometimes, I'm sorry if he hurt you."

" it...its fine...im ok."

Took a while before he calmed down...his lower area going down. He snuggled close to Ryuji's side- his eyes closed....he quickly fell asleep...wanting this crazy day to be over...tomrrow he'd need to study and practice on the piano before the fancy ball...he was secretly excited that he'd be going with the twins...but he was always afraid he'd be force to choose one over the other some day...

Ryuji held the smaller petit body around the waist as Hector fell asleep. The human was mighty warm against he cold pale body, his black hair still in a shaggy state. Sighing the vampire pulled the younger close to him, basically pulling the brunette onto his body, resting his chin atop the brown locks.

{ next day }

Hector was still asleep...uselly his butler's would wake him up and tell him his duties. But the day was just beginning.

Ryuji was never asleep, but he continued to look at the brunette. Looking to the smaller male the taller twin frowned to Hector before placing a hand onto his body. Shaking the teen sofly he began to talk. "Hector, wake up. Isn't the party today?"

Hector slowly sat up- awake- rubbing his eyes.he looked so cute.

" um..yeah...but i don' t need to start getting ready so early... Ryuji...do you think Ryamu is mad at me?"

He yawn slowly getting out of bed. He went into the bathroom splashing water on his face.

The older twin stood to follow after the one he was to look after and stood in the entrance of the door as the brunette splashed his face with water. "Maybe he is, but it doesn't really matter does it? He hurt you right? You should be more careful around him.

Hector shook his head.

" he..didn't really hurt me.."

He tried not to think about the others touch...

" Ryuji- I'm to take a shower- will you um...cook breakfast? "

Thinking Ryamu wouldn't- since he was probably really mad at him...but he'd make up for it at the party. When he was drunk he tented to be completely honest- and happy go luckly...and he acted that way in real life- if you knew him very well....

" and....i-if you...see Ryamu....tell him...t-that im sorry..."

The taller male only nodded to brunette before reaching to lightly and gently, not to startle the smaller teen, rub into the brown locks before going to walk from the bathroom door.

"Nah don't worry about Ryamu he's fine. I'll fix your breakfast as soon as I can, you just relax and get ready for the party. Me and my brother will also be ready before you come down." Smiling slightly to the human before exiting the room.

Hector blushed watching after the perfect twin...not knowing the twins true form. He closed the door and undressed- stepping inside the shower....the hot warm water fell over his body- Hector closed his eyes.

"... i like you...."

He muttered to himself..

" i want you....."

He sighed deeply...

" why can't i...just say it to there faces?"

He hated that he was so shy with the twins...he promised himself he'd try harder- and act more like he does with Jun...his older brother - around the twins he ended up falling for...

after and hour or so-Hector headed down stairs...wearing his white tux- and shirt...but not the jacket or the red tie to complete his look...his red hair still damp from the shower. His green eyes shining threw his bangs...

" Ryuji! Ryamu?! I need your help!"

He said goimh down the stairs and entering the kitchen.

He looked like a prince from a fairytale wearing just fine clothing.

Ryuji had finally made it down the stairs and was quickly walking away from the other before flashing into the kitchen in a minimum of two seconds. There he saw the smaller immortal twin, sitting against the counter with a pouty look. Eyes glancing up to his older brother he rolled them slightly.

"So how was the sex? Did he like it, did you like it? Thank you two for inviting me, but I nicely declined." The pouting twin said with sarcasm.

The older twin sighed before shaking his head and talking."I didn't have sex with him. Don't force yourself on to him Ryamu, it's really not nice. Now go and get dressed." The older immortal walked to get into his clothing as well as the younger. Once Hector came down the two of them was already ready.

Hector froze seeing the twins...he blushed faintly.

" you...you both look great."

He gave a small smile

" um...i need help...i don't know how to tie a tie."

He said a little disappointed in himself - since he never bothered to learn.

He glanced at Ryuji.

" um...Ryuji...y-your not mad at me are you? I mean....."

He bit his lip looking at the ground...

Ryuji looked to the human and raised an eyebrow at him. why exactly would he be mad at the human, he should have asked the other twin..."No I'm not mad at you. I fixed you breakfast though." Looking to his brother Ryamu who was continuously pouting before sitting to the table.

The younger twin looked away from Hector just staying silent and waiting for his big brother to serve him the food.

" oh..."

Hector sat at the dinning room table-fiddling with his tie .he had np idea how to do it...

He was quiet- not looking at the twins as he worked on tying his tie.

Ryamu looked to the human and slightly glared. The straight haired male just could understand why the other

would throw him out after out after trying to show him a good time. Groaning a little and hardening his glare, the

smaller twin just sneered before looking away.

"Hm, I people who have no kinds of fun." The young immortal said directing it toward the

human boy.

Though at the statement Ryuji glared to his brother before slapping the bowl down in front of him, but gently

placing one in front of the human. It was bacon, eggs, toast and grits.

Hector tried not to let Ryamu's words get ti him. He started eating- using proper table manners. When tge doorbell suddenly ringed.

Hector glanced in the direction of the door- wondering who would be coming in the morning.

He couldn't get the doo- since it was the butler's job...

Hector finished eatijg leaving only a few pieces of food behind.

He kept looking at Ryamu...

" um...Ryamu im...really sorry. I don't want you angry with me...pleaseforgive me..."

He somewhat begged for forgiveness. Looking very cute with his puppy dogs eyes.