The HUman and His Angel (Me and Teesie) 18+

Raven's Abyss

This boy was extremely too much for him, the angel didn't have no control at all when around the smaller petit teen. It was ridiculous actually, he couldn't even afford to think straight. That light voice, innocent face, perfect lips, beautiful eyes and small petit body had Lefoung blown out his mind.

Grabbing the other's small figured face the dark haired male leaned in a again to kiss him. He couldn't help it, it was getting too overated, but how could anyone fault him. Laying the flushed body more onto the bed the angel hovered over the kid, his fingers trailing down the male's body. "I think.....I really like you kid." Staring into the green eyes.

Placing his body against Cade's body the angel breathed in the other's scent throughly. Like before....that sweet, strangely mixed frangrance of honey and flowers, all in all the kid smelled delicious

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Teesie

His angle was just gorgeous, it was hard for the little, lithe human to refrain from staring. Lefoung was the most beautiful thing he saw. The soft hair, sweet aroma, affectionate, glowing eyes, lush lips, smooth skin, a rebel for sure. Much more than the human had, or so he thought.

Whenever Cade would look in the mirror, he'd see a weak frame, small arms, no muscle, girly voiced, skin to soft for a male, hips to wide, to skinny, murky swamp colored eyes, long eyelashes. A disaster. Something unwanted. Thrown out. Outcast. Ugly. Girly. Cade's never thought good of himself, even when he played the piano. He hated his body and himself, he's never been truly wanted. His mother loved his dearly, but that wasn't what he was searching for, but he didn't know either. Cade was a person who couldn't see his beauty, his sweetness, and the things that made him unique. However, he could see Lefoung's, and it made him feel worse. But, his angel made him feel special. Wanted. Beautiful. Like no one else could... or even tried.

Cade blushed and wrapped one arm around Lefoung's neck when he came closer to deliver a kiss, the tiny human kissing back with tingling blue-ish lips that curved ever so beautifully. The lad didn't fuss or anything when his angel moved him to lay him again on his back, peering up at Lefoung. Mini hands resting on the angel's arms from Cade. His heart picked up slightly when he watched his Guardian slowly hover over him, feeling like a mouse under the cats big paws. Cade gasped softly at the fingers trailing his body, moaning out when they came even inches close to his puffy, swollen nipples.

"I think.....I really like you kid."

The child's face went pure red and he looked at Lefoung, eyes wide. Staring right into glowing silver eyes, making Cade melt instantly. He tilted his head to teh side when the bigger other came down and started to take in the lad's scent, his aroma.

The silver eyes stared into the cloudy green eyes and slightly smile while leaning to once again kiss the bruised lips. The angel had to stop for sure or he'd want another round. Pulling away he only stared to the face of the human's, his skinned flushed with embarrasement, rivaling a tomato. "You shouldn't look that way...it's....um...just don't do it.." The guardian slightly fussed at the mortal. It was too erotic to him.

Legoung was starting to think that the small petit brunette was looking so cute on purpose. The long, dark haired male knew exactly what he wanted....Cade, but he couldn't have him, right? Nothing had fell upon Shu, no sin...he couldn't feell a difference. If the soul was cast to hell one becomes a fallen angel, but the wings would have to be taken. The feather fall, some turning black and it's all a sign of a sinning angel.

Sighing Lefoung looked to the other once more. "Are you sleepy? You yawned minutes ago." The male asked trying desperately to start a conversation. If something didn't distract him now, the black haired teen would for sure want to dominate the other's body once more. Place more bruises on him to tell society that Cade was his. His and only his.

The human whined softly when his Guardian Angel pulled away from the kiss, panting slightly in and out. He already wanted more from the soft and gentle trails of Lefoung's chilly fingers, nipples red and hard, perky too. Cade's throat made noises without his permission, he didn't understand why he melt the need and desire for his angel. The tiny tool between the human's leath legs twitched with interest, lifting up slighlty, curved up. And whined even louder when Lefoung pulled away.

"You shouldn't look that way...it's....um...just don't do it.."

Cade looked at Lefung, shyness and rising arousal bursting in those green eyes, dancing like fireworks.

(So sorry... totally got writers block, can't think of anything.

The angel didn't glance toward the smaller human only to stand from the bed. The dark haired male could tell that the small petit boy was once again aroused, no....they couldn't have sex anymore....Lefoung wouldn't let them. "Come kid, please...don't act that way."

The angel couldn't have the small kid to act this way, if he did...like the angel explained before, he couldn't even resist Cade. Even if he tried his best. "Kid, come on...we have to get you back to your family." holding out a hand to the brunette. "Don't you want to see your mother...Diana?"

(LOL...really?! With a story like this? Haha we are needing Cade's body back.)

"Come kid, please...don't act that way."

The little boy whined sharply, like a little puppy, staring at Lefoung, "You started it~ I want something else though..." He said softly, voice still a bit hoarse, he gulped slightly, huffing slightly. His nipples ached and twitched, ass still filled with his angel's cream.

"Kid, come on...we have to get you back to your family."

"Please Lefoung.... trust me.... please?" The lad slowly sat up, grunting a soft moan when the sweet, hot cream shifted inside his deep bowels that Lefoung couldn't resist. Big eyes burning at teh back of the angel's black haired head. "Please trust me..."

(IN ONE moment~ Things are gunna get real cute if Lefoung agrees~~~~)

The angel looked to the human and frowned slightly, oh what could it hurt? As stated so many times before there was no way that they male angel could even try to resist the one he was here to protect. Plus with the petit brunette begging to him like that who could?

Groaning slightly his silver eyes locked with the green ones before closing them and breathing in deeply. "Fine, make it quick." Now studying the smaller teen, Lefoung was curious as to what the beautiful being was talking about. What ever the other wanted the dark haired teen wouldn't hesitate to give it to him. Not at all.

Cade's eyes were huge, begging, like a feline. Pupils wide and eyes shining and glittering. His hands were clasped together by his mouth. The human had not wanted to beg like a baby or a child in a tantrum trying to get permission. Cade whined a little more, shifting his legs slightly from being uncomfortable. In Lefoung's perspective, he looked like he was flaunting his body, wiggling his chest and rubbing his legs together. But it was easy to tell from the look on his face that was not his plan.

"Fine, make it quick."

Cade smiled bright and the look on his face was flat out adorable. The little lad scooted up near the pillow and patted, with a tiny hand, on the bed beside him for his angel to come.

Lefoung narrowed his eyes at the smaller of the two before once again climbing onto the bed. What exactly did his little human want? Sighing as he sat beside the small petit brunette he glanced to Cade and raised a brow.

"My satan kid, you sure are a handful." Taking a finger to brush the small brown lock behind the other's ear. The kid was, yet again saying, so adorable. Silver eyes glancing up and down the still naked body, the holy angel bit into his lips averting his orbs quickly to look at something else.

"This better not take too long kid."

He smiled and watched Lefoung, innocent as all possible. The tearyness in Cade's swampy eyes had gone away a little bit ago and his lip bruising had faded just lightly, but still a slight purple hue color.

"My satan kid, you sure are a handful."

Cade blushed and giggled softly, "Not my fault Lu, you started it. But I'll finish it..." He whispered to himself, unsure if his angel heard or not. The little lad noticed his angel eying him and he smiled slowly, happy to be on the spotlight for once. He bit his bottom lip.

"This better not take too long kid."

Lefoung got to half of the word long before beautiful, sudden heat and moisture caved in around his cock.

(g2g)

The angel moaned loudly before biting into his bottom lip, quickly steering his eyes to the human who now had his lips wrapped around his cock. Twirling a finger into his long black locks, unconsciously, the teen began to slightly grip into it at the soft vacuum like feeling surrounded him. No, he couldn't let the small kid do this, right?

"No, Cade stop it." Though his body was saying the exact opposite, his hands moved without his permission to softly run into the other brown patches of hair. It was so soft....also had a nice texture. The kid was once again involving the two of them into another round of sinful pleasure.

The tongue that belonged the smaller boy was defiantly driving him insane, it was absolutely too much. "Ah...Cade...Hn...don't."

The little human suckled the head gently, being so gentle with Lefoung's pole and its crown. His tongue skirted the sensitive extra folds on the angel's cocks head, using his teeth to very softly tug. Cade smiled slightly when he felt his guardian angel's chilly fingers lace through his silky thin hair. He moaned softly over Lefoung's cock's taste, loving it while feeling a bit uncomfortable about it.

"No, Cade stop it."

Cade whined and shook his head softly, the head moving in his mouth because of it, vibrations jolting through it when the lad whined. He lifted off his warm mouth, panting, when teh breath swept down onto it, it got cold and it felt so damn good.

"No, you did all that pleasure to me I want to return it. T-though I'm not good at it..." The lad blushed and slowly started to fist Lefoung's wet cock, feeling the hardness of it, how tense it was, every twitch he could feel.

"Ah...Cade...Hn...don't."

The little other shook his head, refusing Lefoung's heads wishes to stop. He had to return the pleasure, even if in his eyes he wasn't doing very good, but in reality it was just... there was no words. Cade got experimental. There was extra sin, so maybe he could pull it back? And thats just what he did, revealing the most sensitive part of any mane's cock. He slowly leaned down and licked all around the was-hidden flesh under the flaps.

"Ahhh!" the angel moaned loudly as he felt the small tongue lick at his once hidden flesh. Moaning the grip lingering in the brunette's lock tightened as the dark haired male threw his head back. The small petit kid knew of so much experience but it surprised the angel seeing that the smaller was yet a virgin, well before he took it just moments ago.

"Cade you can't.....mm~" A moan was ripped from his throat as the punk fleshed mapped against the slit gathering the white and clear substance drooling from it. The pleasure was absolutely too much, it was just as good as being inside the teen's tight puckered hole. Shu just admitted that everything concerning the human was amazing.

Lefoung shook his head before letting it down, the black hairs falling in front of his face conpletly covering him. Underneath the angel was biting his lip roughly trying to silence the small moans trying to escape, blood now seeming to flow out as the teeth finally penetrated the flesh. Shaking his head the male tried to even out his breath, the grip on Cade's hair only getting tighter.

The lad's hair was pulled softly when Lefoung's fingers tightened, moaning again and making the vibrations rack through his angel's dick. He stroked harder and dipped his head down, gifting the head of his Guardian Angel's cock is warm wet cavern. Cade listened to Lefoung's noises and howls, feeling his lean body move under his hands and eager mouth, suckling and licking and giving teasing treatment to the once-hidden flesh under the flaps.

He lifted and whispered, "So good~" Before using his mouth on the hard cock again, this time fingering around on the head of the spear and licking the long shaft. Panting throughout the whole adventure, giving his angel beautiful sensations. Both of Cade's holes had eagerly taken him in, sucked him and refued to let him pull away. The young teenage boy lifted again and slowly lick away the white and liquidy substance pouring out of the cock's eye-slit, tasting pre-cum for the first time. It tasted bitter-sweet, weird yet Cade loved every ounce of its flavor, maybe because it was from Lefoung. e would give anything to his angel, anything.

"L-lefoung... If y-you're mine... then... I belong to you... too." The human looked at his angels eyes, seeing his pleasure Cade was gifting him. It made the simple human so happy. "I will give you anything you want... if you want me... please... take me. You made me feel... special. No ones ever wanted me, lvoed me maybe, but never wanted me. You... you wanted me... it made me really... really happy." The child's voice thickened lightly, beautiful green eyes swirled with emotion and tears as they welded. He still, however, slowly and loosely rubbed Lefoung's cock.

The angel was slowly thrusting into the tight orifice that was surrounding his dripping member. The pleasure was sooo good, it felt excruciatingly sinful. The dark haired male was loving every second of it, the small tongue lapping at all the precum slipping from his dick. "Cade." The male whispered softly and gently running his finger into the other's hair.

Once the other pulled his mouth away, the vibration running through him as the younger moaned around his slightly, the older teen letting off yet another loud groan. Fighting against the pleasure wasn't helping in the least, it was too much not to enjoy. Too much not to love.

"Ahhh Cade, feel sooo good." Soon though the small brunette pulled away from him, his green murky eyes clouded with admiration and...lust? As the teen began to explain to Lefoung that he belonged to him the dark haired teen couldn't take it. The small hand continuing to sloppily and loosely jerk him. Though when Shu cummed it wasn't because of the pleasure, but both the pleasure and mostly the affectionate words.

Three huge ropes of cum shot from his cock a lot splashing on the beautiful face of the small human.

Cade gasped and closed his eyes quickly, feeling hot jets collect on his pretty, now extremely erotic, face. He moaned softly and cummed himself, making a hot mess on Lefoung's hips. The little lad's body trembling and trembled, shaking in his orgasm. The shaking boy's head went back a little, moaning out softly, bruised body heated and pulsing the sweet scent of his orgasm, pleasure and arousal.

He paused, staying still for a bit after his sudden orgasm. Cade slowly opened his green eyes, happy none of Lefoung's cum splatted on his eyes, just on his cheeks and some on his forehead. It started to get sticky and drip, his hand went up to try and wipe a bit off. However it only started to smear and spread.

"L-lefoung... i-it wont come off it just smears..." He blushed bright.

The angel was finally coming from his orgasmic height when he heard the smaller teen say something of it not coming off and only smearing. Raising his silver eyes Lefoung gasped as he saw his jets of cum all over the smaller brunette's face. Though it made him twitch once more. Could the kid be any prettier.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Looking to the blush dusting the smaller kid's cheek. Smirking lightly the dark haired teen looked to the smaller male. "You can eat it all." His lips slowly turning to into a cocky smirk, licking his lips. To see that the smaller teen would eat the white substance would be so erotic. Something that the holy older angel wanted to see.

"You can eat it all."

He made a gentle, embarrassed noise as he heard his angel's comment and his smirking lips, burning eyes on him. The tiny human whined and wiggled his hips, flaunting them slightly without registering what he was really doing. After no response of Lefoung, Cade slowly ran a finger in the white substance on his reddening cheeks and looked at. He bit his bottom lip and looked at his angel again, then slowly opened his mouth tongue over his kissed bruised lip. The other was skiddish about tasting himself, that was clear, but gave a gentle kick to his cum covered finger. It was bitter, but only a tiny bit, then all sweetness. His body eased form its unknown tenseness and stuck his whole finger in his mouth, suckling on it softly. Cade pulled it out with a rude, wet, erotic pop, a string of saliva connected his tongue to his wet finger.

"Its so sweet..." The little human panted softly, cheeks completely red, shyly looking at Leofung. His embarrassed face was so cute, and his small pink tongue swiped slowly across those damn lips.

Lefoung stated at the kid he was to protect in a daze. Firstly, Cade was so cute, he was so small and acted like an innocent kid. Secondly, the boy was all but innocent....no he was innocent but in an erotic, sultry way...it was sexy. Thirdly, those beautiful eyes....the way be always stared to him with such an innocent lustful gaze. Next, the bruised covered lips, they were so plump with a delicious taste. Last but not least was the small petit porcelain body of the human's. One that the boy continued to flaunt at him.

Grabbing onto the smaller's waist the male pulled Cade atop of him, setting the other into his lap.. The boy was absolutely beautiful. More beautiful than anything he had ever seen, this had to be a demon, one that had already captured his holy heart. The black haired teen swallowed a lump in his throat to state to the teen.

Cade smiled when cool fingers wrapped around his thin waist, a small bump on his stomach from his Guardian Angel's filling hot cream. The tiny one blushed, cum still painted his face in some areas, he shyly looked up at Leofoung, nipples still a bit hard and red. Cade whined again, everytime he moved, the cream swished inside of him.

"L-lefoung?" He whispered, wondering what his angel was going to do... or if we was just going to eat him up or bring him right back into his begging whining state with his eyes feasting on him.

(Brb, dishes)

The guardian angel just continued to stare while the other looked so cute and irresistible. Groaning a little the male felt his cock twitch again, it was useless....being around the kid like this all day would solve nothing. Looking up into the murky green eyes Shu lifted a hand to rub away a cum stained strand of hair from the other's eyes.

"You are so beautiful." The pale hands going to rub at the other thin waist until something caught his attention. Averting his silver eyes to the other's belly he could see that it was protruding. Curiously frowning the angel pushed on the smaller male's stomach slightly, watching for a reaction. This was pretty strange, watching intentionally to what the other would do and or say.

Cade felt his angel's pole twitch against his lower cheeks and he moaned out gently. Shifting around to get comfortable while forcing Lefoung's cock wedged in between. The little lad closed his eyes when the bigger, older other began to wipe away the man's cum. He slowly smiled and giggled, waiting until he was in the clear.

"You are so beautiful."

He moaned and giggled when chilly fingers rubbed and massaged his waist. Cade smiled and closed his eyes, wallowing in that beautiful feeling.

"Mmmm~" Cade giggled gently, wiggling and squirming under his angel's chilly but wonderful touch. When fingers pressed against the small bump on his stomach, he jerked and whined softly, wincing.

Lefoung moaned slightly when his cock was pushed between the small cheeks of the human's lower region. Biting onto his bottom lip the silver eyes met the green ones. The dark haired older teen stared to the other's face as he once again pushed onto the small protruding him, but much harder. The smaller kid was so strange to the guardian angel, beautiful but defiantly weird.

"How does that feel?" Pushing more firmly onto the small bump before stopping to rub onto it in a small circle. A chuckle left his lips as he once again looked up to engross in the other's reaction.

"I've only seen women get this." Poking at the small bump, smiling softly. "It's weird." Hands softly rubbing in small circles.

(Got to redo fucking everything because this damn site keeps logging me off, so pissed right now! Fourth time this has happened!)

Cade felt his angel's cock spread his lower cheeks pretty wide and he groaned, the lad looked up at his angel's beautiful eyes. He smiled and giggled shyly, cheeks flushing red. God you're so beautiful... I've never seen anything like you, not from movies, pictures, books... You have to be the most beautiful angel. You're like heaven on earth to me.

The little boy gasped and his face roared a bright red when he realized he had said (Everything in bold above) out-loud and not in his jumbled head, buzzing with satisfaction his angel could give him.

"How does that feel?"

Cade whined sharply when the prude bump on his stomach was pressed even harder than before, but moaned when lefoung's chilly fingers started to rub soft circles on it instead.

"I-I like that~" He whispered, almost purring.

"I've only seen women get this."
He frowned and looked at Lefoung again. Softly patting/slapping his angel's poking hand away.
"It's weird."
He whined sharply, feeling rather humiliated and embarrassed.

{It does me that way also. Just log out by yourself and then wait a little while, exit out of the whole site and log in again}

Lefoung smiled softly at the kid sitting in his lap, he was so shy, strange and beautiful. "I think your the most beautiful human I've ever seen. Your even prettier than the angels in heaven. I'm glad that you mine, mine to watch over and protect. If there's anything you need I'm here for you." Laughing at the pout of embarrasment on the teen's face.

Rubbing onto his stomach the angel's silver eyes glanced down once again to the protruding bump and bit into his lip. "I've seen an angel in heaven this way. She and her husband had given birth to another smaller angel. He cries all the time, but was really cute." Looking to the small teen with green eyes. "Your not female though, why are you so....out?" Chuckling at his own words.