The HUman and His Angel (Me and Teesie) 18+

Raven's Abyss

"I-I'm not gay!" The kid shouted, face red and anger showed from his face, maybe a bit of pain too? Cade looked down, golden curls dancing around his face, somewhat hiding him from his angel, his own arms hugged himself. The way he sounded was a bit poutish, childish in a cute way. The little feminine boy looked fusterated, angry, possibly depressed in some way. Cade felt soft pain rack through his chest and he winced, small hand gripping his shirt tightly. He brought his knees to his chest and tucked himself into his baggy pants, trembling slightly.

(Got to go to bed soon)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Teesie

The dark haired angel stared at the small petit teen as he hugged himself. The other was hurt...he had managed to hurt the kid's feelings. That was the least that the rebellious angel wanted to do. "Um...kid-" Cade....his name is Cade Shu. He is in need of your help. Do not be mean. sighing the angel combed his fingers through the brown patch of hair before sitting beside the other.

"I'm sorry Cade....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." the male told the mortal. It was honesty...from his heart and not just from what Anastasia was telling him. "Ok...your not gay. I'm sorry." he said once again, apologizing looking to the petit teen.

(aww ok understood)

Cade stayed still for a few moments, then mumbled. "No... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been mean." He lifted is head some and rested his small chin on his knees. "I just... I'm not very proud of being gay like momma is of me. She says I should be who I am, no matter what. But its hard, people telling you you're nasty, the bullying, the iscolation. It gets really depressing and hard after so much." The child sighed and snuggled his tearing eyes into his pants so the tears wiped away.

Frowning slightly the dark haired angel went to wrap his arm around the smaller teen's shoulder. He really didn't mean to actually hurt the human's feeling.. Anastasia as well as the savior would be very disappointed in him. Why does human's have to be so fragile? So easy to hurt. This boy though....Cade, has said he was only sixteen. He is old enough to not be such a crybaby,right?

Shu....this boy isn't like others. He is pure and delicate and very easily to hurt. He's a good kid, you can't expect him to be as tough as you are. The boy had been ridiculed his whole life. Repect him.

Averting his eyes from the other he smiled softly. Anastasia was right, all humans were different ranging from look to personality. Plus, Lefoung did NOT want to fail this. Taking care of this kid was worth more than just his patience, it was worth his soul.

"You don't have to cry kid...I mean Cade." Wrapping his fingers against the other's small cheeks he forced him to look at him, their eyes fighting as they clashed sharply. The other looked so hurt. The long haired angel wished he would have kept his mouth shut. Firstly, it would save him from having to comfort this petit human. Secondly, he wouldn't have to deal with the length of time passing to try and make the other smile and/or less clingy.

"We should really start to know one another. This won't be easy for the both of us, but I'm willing to at least try." staring into the sad eyes looking at him.

Cade felt an arm across his shoulder and looked at Lefoung's hand. His eyes still cradled tears ready to fall, but they stayed on his lower eyelashes. The next thing the troubled teen new was fingers wrapped around his small chin and pulled his head around to face the owner of the possessive hand. Cade's pale, slightly freckled, cheeks turned a flushed pink as he looked into Lefoung's eyes. His delicate heart started to pump slightly against his rib-cage.

The lad looked really cute, wide teary eyes, blushing, sensitive.

"We should really start to know one another. This won't be easy for the both of us, but I'm willing to at least try."

"But, you're my angel, don't you like... research me before coming to me?" Cade tilted his head, but chin still in the mercy of Lefoung's fingers. The child's skin was soft, like a baby's. Possibly because he used lotion on his sensitive skin. He had to be very careful what he used; shampoo, lotion, sun-screen, any kind of soap and etc. Is he trying to comfort me?

"No kid....I don't research anyone. I was picked to do this job...you only died today brat. I'm here to take care of you....here to make your life better, I'm not some .... researcher." Sneering at the small petit teen while removing his fingers from the other's chin. Tsk...this kid's nerve...he can't even go through a simple procedure of getting to know one another without asking question...Satan!

Shu! Give the boy respect will you. Shesh! You will not succeed if you continue to act that way! Cade is here for your help! Respect him Lefoung! At that voice the black haired angel looked up to the beautiful winged goddess of Anastasia. "Sorry milady." He apologized softly looking once again to the brunette.

"Look kid- umm Cade...how about I show you how to kiss while your dead huh?" A serious look grazing his face as he watched the small teen wondering what the other would say. Soon a crack of a smile broke through and he laughed. Stopping suddenly he pushed his hair behind his ear before leaning closer to the human and placing his forehead on the other's.

"Well I'm sorry," Cade said, looking angry and irritated. "that I know nothing about angels and that crap...And my names Cade not brat!" Even though he's small, the little lad had some lungs... well, lung until the angel Medics repaired it, which for a vital and not completely developed organ it would take a bit.

"Look kid- umm Cade...how about I show you how to kiss while your dead huh?"

Cade's face went funny, his body went through one, whole shiver/tremor. His colorful eyes slowly got bigger... and bigger... and bigger. Those lush pink lips perched up slightly, opened in a small "o" shape. However, his face grew to a complete, dark red. He was silent for a while, staring at Lefoung's eyes. As Lefoung came closer, he leaned back some but didn't get very far when soft angel skin touched baby soft human skin. Cade made a very small, soft, cute noise.

Lefoung just stares into the eyes of the human's. The other was defiantly cute and that wasn't a joke. Grabbing the other by the shoulder he pushed the smaller boy onto the bed beneath him and laughed. "What's the matter? Are you embarrased?" teasing the kid was funny for sure. Plus, that blush never failed to make the brunette any less beautiful.

You shouldn't pick with him Shu. It's not nice. Just think to how he feels...he did say he was uncomfortable about his sexuality. Your suppose to help him not damage. looking up to Anastasia he laughed before shaking his head in dismissal. The women just didn't understand why the dark haired angel did these actions.

"I am helping him...helping him to relax and feel comfortable with his sexuality...is that bad?" lightly smiling to the beautiful goddess. This is NOT a joke Shu... You know as well as me that homosexuality is a sin. Do not push him toward that lane. rolling his eyes Lefoung looked to Cade and smirked.

Cade's body started to tremble slightly, staring at Lefoung with confused and scared eyes. He wasn't prepared for the shoulder push tht made his delicate, small body slightly bounce when he hit the fluffy bed. He gasped out a frightened/shocked noise and started to wiggle his legs, panting with a complete red face. Cade looked back at his smirking angel and fear jumped in his heart adn something (Good) made his stomach flip and turn.

"W-what... I... Wh..." His light pale face was painted in reds and pinks, eyes swirled with a swampy color of green, blue and hazel speckles, glittered with tears. His tiny hands rested on Lefoung's arms, slightly holding and keeping him back, but no power to enforce them in the little humans shoulders. His knees were touching each other and shaking slightly, bumping into each other without a sound.

Staring at the one beneath him he smiled and laughed before pulling away from the smaller boy. Aw the poor kid is literally shaking. Why is he so scared...he does know I'm not here to hurt him, right? Now sitting on his knees away from the petit teen, the long haired male shook his head letting out a small sigh.

"I won't hurt you ok, or make you do anything you don't want to for that matter." pushing away from the other to sit beside him on the bed. Cade now laying beside him, the dark haired angel just glanced around the room. Where in the he-Uhh...I mean where is Arcticono?

Very nice Shu, though once you tuen of age I can no longer help you. Therefore if you were to spill profanity then that sin will be held upon your head. Anastasia shook her head looking away from the other before looking at the small teen that laid upon the bed. Aww poor kid. He is so beautiful, you should treat him better Shu. The poor kid is already terrified.

Cade stayed laying there confused, until soft mist washed over him. Something sturred in the young lad and his body slowly heated up, he squirmed uncomfortably. Cade looked up and mist sucked into his nose and mouth. Those big swampy eyes widened, then closed in a lasting sleep. His body slowly eased into the bed, head tilting to the side.

The air grew a tad bit chilly as foggy mist parted for the icy feline, Arcticono. He shook his pelt and stretched, looking up at Lefoung. Mist finally took him to sleep, eh?

(Sorry, slost internet and computer shut down, lost everything and had to re-type so its not as good.)

The dark haired angel glanced toward the feline and frowned. "You put him to sleep?" Glancing back at the petit teen that was now splayed across the bed. He was having fun with teasing the small human, though the angel knew that the arctic beast had something important to discuss so he wouldn't pick at the subject.

I see that your back Arcticono. Well, I'll leave Shu to you and return to my throne. Remember Lefoung....please reason with the boy and don't make him too upset. The goddess explained before disappearing. The long haired angel noticed something different about the winged woman and he couldn't figure out what it was. Sighing before shaking his head he looked to the giant mystic animal and waited for his statements. Lefoung just wanted to get all the serious situations over with, but...that wouldn't happen soon. Taking care of the boy until a certain time will always be a serious matter.

"So what is it? Is there something you have to tell me? Will I have to be with this brat forever? When will the other die? Did you find his body? How is the kid's family? Will I have to comfort him again so that he won't be swallowed by hell's gate?" Blasting question after question to the feline. Shu was nervous now that the other was back, it only meant that the business will now start.

(Nah it's ok...)

The feline nodded slightly, leaping from the floor to the bed, sitting first then laying with his big paws crossed. Claws black as the starry night. The feline heard the dark-haired angel ramble on... on.. and on. The cat snarled, mouth opening for the first time, or so to Lefoung anyway. Only a handful of angels has ever seen Arcticono open his mouth. Wether it was to roar, bite, anything.

One question at a time! Dear Savior that your mouth doesn't kill you! The feline's huge paws covered his ears. He sighed and uncovered his ears slowly, looking at Lefoung. I've learned a few things about the child. The amount of time you are with him is uncertain. His real body is in the hospital being treated, however he's in a deep coma. The mother is with her son, she had slight head damage but nothing serious and the feline had a sprained paw. You will have to comfort him until... well, thats uncertain too. But I've learned a few things about the lad's father in Iraq in a war, though.

The cat's tail flicked, he moved and placed his muzzle under the boys behind and pushed him up to the pillows, the feline grabbed the blanket with one claw and drug it up to the boy's shoulders.

Cade smiled and rolled to his side, snuggling into the soft cloud pillows and silky blanket. Making a sweet "mm" sound.

The dark haired angel just frowned and looked away. This is going to be worrisome. So there is no set time that I have to deal with this human, but I shouldn't complain. The savior has given me this objective and I will succeed to the best of my ability. Looking up to the lion's blue mystical eyes the angel just nodded. He didn't really know what to say. It was all just a chaos of words to him. Shu was an angel in training...this would most certainly be difficult.

"I'm...guessing that the kid won't wake for a while?" Looking to the petit brunette that now had the blankets wrapped around him. The kid was pure for sure, Lefoung could see the light surrounding the other. "He's defiantly a virgin." The angel said out of the blue.

The feline sighed and rested his head down on Cade's hip, huffing. The child... He's different. Not completely human. Neither of his parents are full humans either. The arctic cat's tail twitched, eyes looking at Lefoung, serious. The father seems to be a demon of some sort. He currently wears the Ring Of Astreal. A ring that castes "Soul Protect", causing his demonic aura and demon mutations or appeal to vanish. Now the boys mother, well, there's no records on her at all. No human, angel, or demon. Arcticono closed his eyes, shaking his head. And there's no files on the child either. No date of birth, nothing. Something's going on but I can't tell what.

Cade wiggled and groaned, rolling over to his other side, facing Lefoung, sound asleep like a little... angel. The innocent, cute look as he dreampt, lush pink lips curled in a shy smile. Face at ease. It didn't matter if he was crying, scared, happy, this little teen was always cute. After the boy stayed still long enough, Arcticono laid his head back down on his hip.

I don't quite know what to do now... Maybe after some time I will think of something.

"Wait...I don't understand. I'm...protecting someone that isn't even even human. Doesn't....the savior know of this. Satan is really doing his works huh? Why are we to help this kid when he could be the son of darkness? What if he is the son of Satan?" The long haired teen asked glancing once again to the smaller human that was sleeping.

Sighing Lefoung looked to the feline and stared silently saying not a word. Glancing from the animal to the mortal the teen just softly played with his hair thinking of the situation that he was now put in. This kid may be cute and adorable, but once the time comes he could be nothing more than the devil himself.

No, the lad is human. For now anyway, there's something inside his mind, all demon or angel or whatever he is, is locked up. The cat said, looking at the delicate human and sighed. I wonder if Our Savior had a plan when he did this. Oh well, you'll have to grit and bear it. If the time comes when the child turns out to be the devil or his son... I'll end it. Not you, not someone so young and... Innocent. You're not really to kill, fight yes, but not kill. Arcticono looked at Lefoung, something was there, in teh cats eyes. Sadness? Regret? Or possibly... He's been through this before. Get some rest, this child will be a hard one, he can get really hyper. Almost like bi-polar, calm one moment, then pissed off the next. But he'll be calm and collective, then bouncing off teh walls. Sensitive heart and weak emotions, easily scared and shy. But a real sweet-heart. You'll have to go under cover as a human- The big feline yawned slightly and closed his eyes. -and live among the Sterling family as one....

(Got to go to bed)

The dark haired angel looked at the feline as he explained that he would have to go live as a human amongst the Sterling family in this sinful world. Once again sighing the angel glanced the small petit brunette that accompanied the bed, his body snuggled close to the blankets and holding the pillow close to his face.

I'm to stay onto this earth and portray a human. Though....the kid will know who I am, but his mother....how in the h- Uh...how am I to even stay with them if the women doesn't accept. Her son will soon come out of his coma and I'll just appear as a friend. Doesn't matter if she accepts me or not, I'll look after the kid no matter what. I'm not willing to let the savior down after all. This wasn't given to me just for no reason. I'm an angel...I'm not suppose to fear a thing. Not one bit. Perching his lips he bit into the bottom one groaning lightly. If the kid does happen to be the son of Satan....he'd be killed.

"Yeah I guess, I'm just hoping that I-..." The dark haired angel's words fell short as he steered his eyes to the other angelic being in the room. It seemed that the arctic feline was falling asleep and not listening to him any longer. "Oh for Satan's sake." The man fussed looking away from the beast. Ridiculous...this is all a chaos. Now I have to worry about this kid in many ways that one. Keep a distant with emotions in case I actually grow fond of him....if Cade comes to be a son of darkness then friendship will only weaken me

Deciding to lay beside the kid the angel looked to the the brunette's face and smiled softly. Situations can not get any worse.

The last ting the large arctic cat heard was his angel companion groan. Arcticono sighed and mumbled, Don't be a sissy, I'm... 30% sure.. the lad isn't... Satan's... son~ The cat's eyes closed heavily, barely able to finish his sentence before falling into a small cat-nap. If they fell asleep, it was no doubt Arcticono would awaken first. He rarely slept and seemed to be the first person or thing to ever get up. After a few minutes, the icy panthera started to purr. When sleeping, like humans to their snores, Arcticono purred a piano like lullaby. It seemed so familiar. It sounded in tune with the beautiful sound of someone playing the piano. Maybe it had to do with the child, possibly he loved the piano and Arcticono's purrs were programed to sound similar to what someone loved. Like a certain song, or coo of a bird, some musical instrument.

Cade smiled at the massage like vibrations from the felines purr and giggled slightly, wiggling his legs. The vibrations made his skin tingle and ticklish. Arcticono shifted from the child's wiggles and when he rested back down the vibrations tickled Cade again and he giggled a tad bit louder.

"Stooop~" The child giggled.

Opening his eyes slightly the dark haired angel looked toward the feline and frowned at the cat. What was he doing to the kid to make him whine like that. Sitting into an upright position he glanced down and saw that the other was lying slightly on the human. From his humble snores that strangely sounded like a tune, he was sending vibrations through the small petit teen's body.

Slightly grabbing onto the body of Cade's he pulled him closer to his slightly cold body before resting the top of his chin onto the soft patches of brunette hair. Chuckling the dark haired angel decided to tease a little and wrap the other's legs around his waist and slowly grinded into the body in front of him. His member touching the kid's.

Cade giggled a few more times before his Guardian Angel pulled him out from under the purring big cat and away from his source of ticklishness. The lad wiggled and groaned until the replacement was over and done with, then cuddled and snuggled into his coldish angel.

"Mmmm~" He wiggled and warmed himself into his angel's clothes. The child's hair smelled sweet, like some fruit, possibly pomegranate. Not to mention soft and silky. His legs were limp and barely clamped around Lefoung's waste, but twitched and tightened some when contact was made between his legs.

(So is Lefoung over top Cade or is Cade laying on top of him?)

Slowly pushing his hips into the brunette's he felt a sensation that he hadn't felt in a while. A sinful pleasure that made him grunt audible. Looking down he noticed that he had...an erection? Gasping lightly he pulled away and looked to the smaller teen before slowly sitting up and pushing the other's legs off him.

"Please savior forgive me for I have....sinned?" Averting his eyes and placing his hands in his lap to hide his problem, the dark haired teen sighed. This was all so wrong...that wasn't suppose to happen. Heaven never let it happen...the angel could finally see how being surrounded in sin could affect an angel. Whenever he heard about an angel's soul being cast to hell he couldn't find sense in it, but now he knew why.

(neither....they were sideways)

The blond groaned and his body flushed with gentle heat, he squirmed as his legs slightly tangled in the ilky white blanket. His small fingers gripping the blanket. The little noises he made were sweet and so luring. A bit of a strain inside the tiny lad's pants. Every time he'd move his strain would rub against denim fabric and he'd moan out.

The cat didn't move at all, completely passed out. His whisker twitched but that was it.

Looking to the brunette the long, dark haired angel pushed the blankets away from the smaller body. Seeing the problem Lefoung only sighed...this was sinful indeed. Slowly placing a hand on the shoulder of the petit teen he shook his body to wake him. If the boy didn't wake up there would be a problem for sure.

"Hey...kid....Cade wake up." he corrected after a while. "Kid stop with the noises and wake up." he said leaning closer to Cade's ear hoping that, that would at least wake him. Long black hair falling from behind his ear it rubbed against the cheek of the human's before it was on e again pushed away by the older teen. This would defiantly be harder than I thought it would.

The lad squirmed and the lids of his eyes slightly opened, But closed again. Cade groaned and pulled his legs to his chest and curled in a ball, breathing in and out in gentle soft huffs. Body at ease. The boy groaned everytime he was touched or disterbed, mist had him in a heavy and tight hold, not letting his sweet eyes open.