Slaves Should Obey

DarkFate

She entered his room upon hearing give permission to enter. She walked to her master. "I have cleaned all the rooms. I have also washed and swept all the floors master." She said. She stood by him, and looked down in respect. "Is there more you wish me to do before your company arrives? " she asked.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkFate

• Teesie

"No as I said you are dismissed to do as you wish. Don't get into any trouble and don't be clumsy watch your steps." he voice before turning away from the other. The girl was actually upsetting him with her presence. Xefri hated the emotions that he was feeling for her. She needed to leave now!

She bowed and left his room. She went to one of the rooms she cleaned. She sat on the floor with one of her books. She wondered what company her master was going to have. But she didn't ponder on it for ling. She opened her book to where she left off. She started to read, and enjoy sitting. She soon finished her book, but she didn't want to read another. So she grabbed a piece of scrap paper and a pencil and drew a picture. She drew a very detailed sketch of her master's work building. Every detail perfect.

The other walked from his room to the corridor. He had heard a small knock on the door and deemed it his company. The blonde wanted to show Leoa to his father, which was who came to visit him. He liked the idea of showing the other off. Xefri knew that the old man would like the mixed breed girl just as much as he did.

Leoa's violet cat slit eyes sparkled as she looked at her picture. She heard a knock and her cat ears flicked at the sound. She ran to a bathroom and cleaned up. She didn't want to look dirty for her master's guest. After she cleaned up She ran out of the bathroom, She went to her master in the corridor. "Would you like me to answer the door Master, or would you like to?" She asked bowing.

Looking to the girl as she rushed to him he drowned. Why was she so hyper then her question caught him. Oh...."Yes you may. Lead them into the throne room will you and may you cook as well. I wouldn't want my guest to be hungry." the blond stated, informing the girl walking away to the throne room. That girl really had some energy. Exactly what was needed for his personal slave.

Leoa walked to the door. She opened it and bowed. " Good day to you, I will lead you to the throne room. Please this way." She said politely and respectfully. She lead the guest to the throne room. She entered, "Master your guest has arrived. " she said with a bow. " I will return with food Master." She said leaving the room to the kitchen. She cooked her master and his guest their meals. She returned to the throne room, their plates in hand. She put the plates on the table. "You dishes are ready." She said bowing once again on respect.

Xefri smiled at how much repect the other girl showed. That had made him look like a fairly good master. Plus every word and every action the girl did was absolutely stunning. Leoa would get a big surprise after the guest left and it would also be something she wants.

Looking at the food he smiled. He knew that it would be scrumptious because the half breed girl was really a good cook, the only thing that ruined this moment was the large scar across the cat's face. One he himself had caused.

Leoa stud by her master, her head down. She knew her master and the guest would enjoy the meal, it was the best she knew how to make. She looked at her master, "Master do you or your guest require anything?" She asked looking back down, awaiting an answer.

"Actually I would like you to join us for this meal. Run along get you a plate and join us. Though first introduce yourself girl." he told her. She was making him look good in front of his father. He wanted his father to see how good of a slave the poor beautiful thin girl was. Her long hair flowing down her back. She as so beautiful.

"Yes master, sorry for being rude." She turned to the guest. " Hello sir my name is Leoa. " she bowed showing her respect.

After she introduced herself She bowed to the pair of them. Then she walked out of the room. She went to the kitchen. 'Wow master is being so nice. ' she thought as she entered the kitchen. She made herself a plate, and re-entered the throne room. She sat next to her master, incase he needs something. She didn't touch the food until her master gives her permission.

The master looked to Leoa as well as the guest, Xefri's father, and smiled at her. Her violet eyes shining with life. She was so beautiful. Beginning to conversate and eat the blonde haired man looked and her an nodded to the black haired half breed. "You may eat if you wish." he told. This was her first meal since two days ago, right? Yes because he had forbid her to eat after getting disciplined.

She nodded her head in thanks. She picked up the fork, and started to eat. She used her good arm. The top of her right hand showed, which was normally covered by her sleeve. The top of her hand revealed a pentagram surrounded by rune like symbols. She ate in silence, listening and watching.

Xefri looked at her hand and grabbed it before looking into her violet eyes her black hair hanging low as he frowned. Was this why she always covered her hand? He snatched her up and pulled her onto the kitchen. "What is that?"

Then she didn't struggle as he pulled her into the kitchen. She looked at him as he questioned her about her tattoo. "It is the sign of my mother's pack, our family. All members of the family who are nekos must bare this mark. It is the last thing I have left of my mother." She looked down saddened at mentioning her mother. Her hand still in her master's.

He grabbed her chin and made her look at him, her beautiful violet eyes shining more due to her dark hair. He leaned forward go kiss her lips before pulling back. What did he just do? Frowning he pushed her before walking away not seeing as the girl fell against the table and onto her broken arm. Xefri walked back to his father and sat down looking at him giving a slight smile.

She looked at him, force by his hand on her chin. Her eyes widened as her master kissed her. She was in shock, and didn't even realize he pushed her. Until she fell against the table, and pain shot through her broken arm. She stud up in pain, and breathed out a painful breath. She walked back to the throne room. She walked over to her plate and took it away. She brought it to the kitchen and wrapped it up, and put it away. She returned to her master's side. "Is there anything you and your guest need, master." She bowed holding her left arm, which was in pain.

The man couldn't stand to look at the beautiful half breed girl. Sighing he continued to eat looking away from her. He had hurt her again. Her arm would never heal at this rate....he noticed by her heavy breathing as she held her arm. "Did you finish your meal, are you full? Plus....your dismissed I have nothing for you to do."

She didn't look at him She kept her eyes on the floor. "Yes master I am finished, and am full." She said trying to regulate her breathing again. She found it hard to look at him after what had happened in the kitchen. "Master may I go and read?" She asked, wanting to forget what happened. To drown herself in a book.

"Yes just go..." he told her frowning. He knew Leoa from her being his personal slave for a while and he could tell by the girl's tone that she was trying to forget what happened. It upsettrd him... She should be happy that he kissed her. What an ungrateful slave. Glaring up at the mixed breed he looked into her violet eyes. "No I change my mind you are to go in the corner and sit!"

She looked up when he said yes. But when he changed his mind, her heart sunk. She looked at him, the the floor again. "Yes master." She obeyed. She walked over to the corner and sat, facing the wall. She felt like a child being punished, but her master was the one to choose a punishment. She was at least happy it wasn't a beating.

He man frowned at the back of the girl's head. How dare she try to forget what happened. It really did piss him off. All he had done for that half cat girl she didn't appreciate a damn thing. Once company left he would make her thankful for everything when she was given a beaten.

Leoa sat in the corner, facing the wall. She couldn't help but ponder on the thought of her master kissing her. She didn't hate it, but she was always told it was wrong. His lips were warm, and soft. She wanted to tell him, but she was afraid of him, in many ways.

--Hours Later--

Xefri's dad had just left which just left him and Leoa in the throne room. Glancing to the girl in the corner he beckon her forward before going upstairs and into her room. Waiting for the girl to enter he sat upon his bed thinking of what he had done in the kitchen. That was such a stupid mistake.

She noticed her master beckoning her. She followed as he took off to his room. She entered his room to see him on his bed. She was a little scared of him at the moment. She stud in front of her master. "Y...yes master?" She trembled out. She shook from the pain in her arm, her face started to hurt a little as well.