Slaves Should Obey

DarkFate

"No....come rest." he told her patting the bed beside him. Xefri thought that the half breed girl was really beautiful. She was really beautiful. That was possible why the man had her as his personal slave. Her cat like features was what was most interesting. "You should clean yourself first." he informed her. From doing the chores she had gotten a bit dirty.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkFate

• Teesie

She nodded and went to the bathroom. She washed herself clean. She was no longer dirty. She looked to her master. Leoa was hesitant but obeyed. She sat on the bed beside her master. She grabbed her tail with her good arm and rubbed it, with the fur. "Thank you master." She said sweetly. She liked this side of him, more then the mean side.

He just glanced down at her before moving her aside so he could lay down. He was weary of this....girl. What did she have that made her so special? Something that actually attracted the male to her. Maybe it was her infinite obedience toward him. Even though today she was disciplined three times or more she would still respect him. Other slaves had gotten out of hand and were killed immediately, but not Leoa.

She looked at her master, as he down moved her aside. She was taught to always be obedient and loyal, no matter how much she was punished. She had seen other slaves killed because they dishonored that rule. She knew her master was just an angry man, who didn’t know how to vent his anger in a non-violent way. She was surprised at his slight kindness. She did something she had never done before, “Master would you like me to sing to you, if you have trouble sleeping?” She offered, she never offers to sing, people always get hurt when she sings. But she believed her master would be different.

He looked at the girl before thinking. Did he want the beautiful half breed girl to sing to him? He looked into her violet eyes and frowned a little. Could she sing....maybe she could. Humming....the man shook his head. "Yes....that would be nice to hear." he told the cat girl. If she could sing he would tell her to sing for him more often.

Leoa smiled as her master permitted her to sing. She loved to sing the ancient songs of her family. She started to sing in her native tongue. She sounded beautifully, like a siren sings to the sailors to their deaths. She finished her song, and looked at her master. "Did you like the song master?" She inquired.

The man enjoyed the song. He looked to the violet eyed girl and frowned a little. So she did know how to sing. Well....that was good he would ask her to sing to him once more before falling asleep. "Once more." he told the girl in a demanding tone.

She smiled at her master. 'Yes master." She said beginning to sing again. She sang until her master fell asleep. After she finished singing her song she looked at her master sleeping. She got off of the bed and went to her corner. She sat down and leaned against the wall. Then she fell asleep.

---NEXT MORNING---

Xefri woke up to the sun shining on his face. He looked over to the corner to see that the girl had once again went to the corner instead of sleeping with him. Guess she felt safer to stay away from him. Slowly he shifted until his back was against the head board. It was kind of cold here.

Stretching the man looked to the girl. She should wake soon he expected his breakfast soon.

Leoa woke up to hearing her master awaking. She got up and looked at her master. "I shall fetch your breakfast master." she bowed and left the room. She went to the kitchen, and it was empty. She was a little shocked. So she made her master's breakfast on her own. When she was done she went back to his room. She entered the room, "Master your meal is ready, it is nice and warm. I made it myself." She said, a little proud of herself but not much. "I hope you enjoy." she set the plate on the table next to his bed.

Xefri looked at the meal narrowing his eyes. She had made the food for him? He didn't trust it. He liked Leoa true, but did she feel the same for him. He grabbed her and snatched her to him glaring harshly at her. "Are you trying to poison me?" he yelled his grip tightening on the other's arm. "You take a bite first." he yelled.

She looked at him as he narrowed his eyes at her. Then he as he grabbed her, she gasped. "No master, I would never..." She said. She was shocked that he would think such horrible things. She looked at the plate and took a little piece. She ate it and swallowed. Nothing happened to her. No poison. "Does this please you master." She said closing her eyes in fear of him. "I made it for you myself because, there was no one in the kitchen.." She trailed off.

He watched as the half breed girl took a bite of the food....well...now he deemed it fine to eat. She wouldn't have dared ate any if she had done something to it. He grabbed the plate and tasted the food....looking up at the girl he stared for a while. The food was actually good. "Your not allowed on the stove." he told her calmly. It was rules, but the food was actually good. "It's good though....thank you." he said continuing to gulp down the food.

She looked at her master, "yes master, I apologize master. " She bowed in apology. " I did not want you to miss your meal master." She said respectfully. When her master complimented her she smiled. "Thank you master. Is there something else that you wish?" She asked.

"Yes....comb my hair.. I have company today." the make always kept his hair in a ball. It was long possible waist length if not a little shorter. He looked into the violet while he continued to eat the well made food. Maybe he would have the other to cook for him once again.

She nodded and grabbed his comb. She went behind him and started to brush his hair. She brushed it till it was silky smooth. "Would you like me to fix it up? " She asked nicely. She brushed it again while she waited for her master to answer. "After I do your hair master, shall I prepare your cloths?" She added, continuing to brush his hair.

"Yes...do all as you said." the comb felt great actually. He didn't comb his hair much keeping it in a messy ball but the girl had managed to get all of the locks from his hair without much pain. His hair added to his beauty. Leoa was a good servant though sometimes a pain. He sighed relishing in the feeling of it all.

Leoa finished brushing her master's hair. She put it up all nice and neat, she made sure it looked professional. "Your hair is finished master." She smiled. She went over to her master's wardrobe and grabbed his best cloths. She bowed and held out his cloths. "Your cloths master." She smiled.

As the girl was combing through his hair he felt as her small fingers began to pull at his blond locks. It felt good against his scalp as she put it up into a ball. He sighed once she was done...felt really good. Leoa walked away from him to go to his dresser. She searched through it and pulled some of his finest clothing out to hand to him. Grabbing it he looked at the girl. Should he thank her? A thanks was what she deserved. "Well....thank you." he told her looking to his clothes.

"Thank you master" She said. She looked at him. She was curious why her master was being so....nice. She continued to look at her master. "Master would you like me to leave, so you may change?" She asked him, bowing.

He stared at the other looking into her beautiful violet eyes. He frowned perching his lips in thought. Did he really care that the other would see him naked? No .... He possible wouldn't. The man shook his head, his golden hair moving as he did. He just remembered that the girl had did it... He wondered how it looked. " I don't mind...but you are dismissed."

She nodded at her master. "I shall go clean the other rooms master." She said bowing. She left his room and off to do the other rooms. She cleaned each one. Her arm was in much pain, I was getting harder to bare. She continued on anyway. As she was cleaning one of the rooms she tripped and her cloths got dirty. She got up and carried on, she wipped her head of the little sweat on her forehead.

Xefri watched as the other left. That girl was so obedient sometimes that the other thought she was scared of him. He didn't want the long haired girl to be scared of him, but to just obey every demand he gave her. She was his personal slave after all.

After she was done cleaning the rooms, She started to sweep the floors. She swept the floors and washed all the tables. She finished sweeping and washing. She walked back to her master's door. Her cloths still dirty and worn, she knocked on his door," Master may I enter?" She asked.

Hearing a small knock he guessed it was Leoa again. At the small voice asking for permission to enter he knew that it was her. Looking to the door he opened his mouth to answer her. "Yeah come in." he was as the small girl entered looking at her once again small dirty gown. Sighing he looked away from the other. She always managed to get filthy.