A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Walking to the door the eldest blond cracked open the door. "Yes?" looking to see who could be at the door. Was it someone here to start trouble or maybe wanted help or something. Keeping Shinobu behind him he waited for the other's answer.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

There on the other side of the door stood a rather tall looking man. He was well built and clearly seemed in a pissed off mood. He noticed the door slightly open and he kicked it wider making the twins fall back. Shinobu looked at Tachibana before looking over at the door. "So you thought a restraining order would keep me away. It only works for the job. Too bad you didn't think I'd find where you live." the man said with a twisted expression on his face. It was clear Shinobu was most likely his target. Though at the current moment this wasn't the normal Shinobu

Tactical stood after falling back onto the floor who the hell was this guy? "Who the fuck are you?" be asked the man glaring at him harshly. He picked his smaller brother up glaring at the man taking small steps back. If he had to he'd fight this guy.

"Get out of my way kid. This is between me and the glasses wearing one over there." he said walking closer. Shinobu looked at Tachibana. "What should we do onii-chi?" he asked nervously

The eldest looked toward the man before glancing at his twin. What did the man want with Shinobu? Have Shinobu caused trouble with someone? Slowly turning to regard the man he frowned. "Well.... First you have to tell me what had he done to you and what do you plan to do with him?" he wasn't going to let anyone hurt his brother.

"That punk thought he was funny by leading me on and then said I was harassing him. I was banned from the cafe he works at. It took some time but I found where he lives and now I plan to make him pay." the man said gritting his teeth. Shinobu looked at the man and then Tachibana.

Tachibana let out laugh. "So your mad because my brother doesn't like you? I'm pretty sure there is another cafè you could to to. Shinobu was being nice to you because you were a customer and you took it the wrong way. I can't let you do anything to him." he moved away from his brother to look at the younger blonde.

"What do you have to say for playing with the man's emotions brother?" be said giving him a look.

The man clenched his fists tightly. Shinobu had no idea what was going on. He looked to the man. "I am sorry sir." he said softly as he glanced over to Tachibana. "LIKE HELL YOUR SORRY!!" he shouts as he ran at Shinobu and grabbed him up by the neck. "You really thought a simple apology was going to work?" he said even more pissed off.

"Get the fuck off my brother you psycho!" he yelled pulling on the man's arm to force him to let go of his twin. "Asshole that's nothing to hurt him over." pushing the man before holding his brother wiping away the tears on his cheek. The eldest looked back to glare at the man. "Leave. Now." he said a dark tone taking over his voice. If the man stayed any longer he would make him regret it.

Shinobu grunts in pain as the man was tightening his grip. When he was let go of he held into Tachibana. The man stood back up and looked at the two. "I'll be on my way but I assure you won't always be around to protect Shinobu." he said leaving the house. Shinobu looked at Tachibana. Tears filled his eyes but they hadn't fallen yet. "Onii-chi.. are you okay?" he asked worried about his brother more than himself.

Tachibana laughed and kissed the lips of his pink lips. "Brother...I should be worried about you." he said holding the younger close to him. Pulling away from his twin he smiled at Shinobu. "So what should we do?" he said looking into the other's golden eyes.

Shinobu looked at his brother. "I want to stay with Tachi-chan. I don't want to go or do anything else." he said embracing his twin tightly. He was shaken up by that. Though the 'real' Shinobu might have been reacting differently. This was clearly something only that side of him could explain fully to Tachibana.

"Ok..how about we just go relax in bed huh?" he asked the other one pulling him toward the room. The house was warm and for that psycho to just burst in like that he was upset. Damned man and his stupid assumption. As if his brother would want a guy like that. That was why he should be aware of people who would lead him on, but it didn't sound like something Shinobu would do.

Shinobu follows Tachibana up to the room. Since his room still needed clean sheets they went into Tachibana's room. It had been a while since Shinobu had been in his brother's room. "Onii-chi.. your mirror is dirty. Why not clean it?" he asked loving to look at his brother even through a mirror.

Tachibana watched his brother and he smiled. "Uh....I tried?" he said kind of embarrased. He had tried it but it was a disaster. "I hate mirror...or any glass for that matter." he said pulling his twin into his arms. "So how do you feel about mom and dad coming home early?" curious as to what the younger blond would say. The eldest was still upset but whatever. What's done was done.

"I miss mommy. She says lots of nice things about onii-chi. Plus me and mommy have a promise to keep. That way I can become Tachi-chan's wife one day." he said blushing happily. That was seriously made to be kept secret between Shinobu and their mother. He was always avoiding Tachibana to avoid that one promise in general. Despite loving his older twin, Shinobu had realized as he grew up that he was far from being worthy of Tachibana's bride. It was another reason he severed their bond.

The eldest eyes widened at that statement. Wife? Mom? Promise? What the hell was going on? He glanced back to the younger of the two and stared. So mother had made Shinobu promise to marry me? Hm...how would that work out? Tachibana thought before smiling down at his brother pulling him closer.

"Oh I see....so your to be my wife huh? Tell me...what does dad think?!" he asked holding onto the other kissing his lips softly.

"Papa thinks we should decided for ourselves. Though mommy told him we are suppose to be twins together forever. I don't mind being Tachi-chan's wife. I love you." he said as the other kisses his lips. "Can I be onii-chi's bride?" he asked wondering if Tachibana would want that.

It would appear their mother had her own plans for them. It would sort explain all of Shinobu's distance up until now.

Tachibana just nods looking at his younger brother. So it seemed as if their mom had everything planned out already. She wanted them to stay together, but....what made her think that the eldest would even become gay...that he would one day fall for his twin. This was all just not right....it was a sickening outcome, but he had to admit be was happy. He didn't mind marrying his younger brother....it was all such a paradise to him.

Shinobu yawns softly as he cuddles in close to Tachibana. "I love onii-chi." he says softly as he began falling asleep. He was soon sound asleep in his brother's arms. It felt so safe and warm that he could lay there forever.

"I love you also." he said softly before hugging the other close to him. Then, the eldest thought of the man that had burst into their house and looked toward his brother. Maybe he would remember if he thought hard enough. Tachibana was curious about the strange man and frowned. "So....tell me...think hard about that man. What do you think you did to him?" he asked his twin.

Shinobu was asleep though that gave his normal personality a break to speak up. Since he had an awful habit of talking in his sleep; it was often the best time to question him. "He's a costumer from where I work. He often flirted with me but I coldly told him off many times. He runs an inn down the red light district. He's been dying to have me work there so the boss got a restraining order so he can't bother me as I work." Shinobu mutters sounding as his normal self.

His cuteness only asleep as the seventy-two hours were still in effect but slowly coming to an end.

Tachibana smiled at the voice of his brother's. It was the normal Shinobu and not the supplement one. The eldest had learned the fact that the younger blonde answered better when asleep. He could use this to his advantage. "Brother....have you ever thought it would be ok to be my wife?" he wanted the younger's honest opinion. Maybe this was the reason he distanced himself....because he didn't want to marry.

"I want it to be our decision not one forced upon us by mother." Shinobu says as he snuggles in closer to Tachibana. "You smell minty. I oh so love that scent of yours. A lot better than my sweet honey scent." he mumbles. He often told his twin he smelt of mint. Shinobu loved it so much he started drinking mint tea with honey milk.

The eldest didn't know how to take that comment. Whether it was a sign of saying that Shinobu didn't want to marry and didn't think it was fair for their mom to make them....since the other did use the word force; or if the smaller twin thought it should have been their decision to marry...but either way it sounded like rejection. Force them...? Though, the supplement Shinobu confessed his love and also those diary entries...it was all about him. So that was enough to make Tachibana believe the other loved him, but maybe marriage wasn't what he wanted.