Need Inspiration! WRITERS BLOCK (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

YaoiPikachu

You see, I am an manga writer "in training" and I've started my first book in a series. But the I faced the evil horrible, malevolent *dramatic music* WRITERS BLOCK!!!! So here's the story so far, the main character, Akito Mokinaru gets kidnapped while getting out of school. Now, I want to make it a kinda yaoi and comedy mixed together. He already has a male character friend named Kato. PLEASE! I need the help of all your genius minds to help me get through this writers block! rabbit0

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• YaoiPikachu

• Miss RED

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Could you tell how many years have your characters? It will be easier to image something for their :)

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Umm.... first of all, you need to have a plot at ready.

Then, you create the character's personality and make sure its suit the plot that you wish to continue.

Just like you said, Akito got kidnapped while getting out of school. But, by WHO? Why?

And also, just before Akito is taken, make sure that he leaves some kind of hint behind. (it doesn't have to be a note asking for help or anything.) You could make him somewhat promise Kato to meet somewhere or anything that you think could fit in ^^

Well, of course after that Kato would get worried isn't it. and that's where the 'search' start.

I can't help you more than this since I don't know how you want this story to goes on.

Mention me if you still want my help :)