Ignite Flames of Love w/Teesie

azuneko

Umi follows her to the room. "Can I donate blood for him? You can do it in secret so he doesn't realize right?" he asked as they approached the room. He was nervous to enter but did so anyway. "Shion... How are you feeling?" he asked glancing down.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

"Wondering why your here. I have no reason as to why I would shoot myself over you, but what's done is done. Get lost. I don't want to see your face." he said still facing the window. "Hmm liar." he spat sneering at the boy, but never looking at him.

The nurse smiled at Umi. "He's just upset. I'll come to talk to you in the next thirty minutes. Unless you come find me first." she said a bit of pity in her voice. She hoped that the boy wasn't to hard on him.

Umi frowns as he watched the nurse leave. "I will leave and never bother you again. If that is what you truly want me to do. Though first you must take the blood transfusion. I won't leave no matter what you do or say. You can't just give up like this. Its not like you at all Shion." he said.

"You will forever confuse me. You save me over and over yet you tell me to go away. You risk your life for me, say you love me but plan to run off to America. Then shoot yourself. If I am so much of a bother to you then why no have shot me!!?" he said breaking down in tears.

"Because I love you! I love you Umi; yet you don't give a damn! Your just a problem that appeared in my life to see if I can overcome you. I can't. Plus what the hell do you know about me. You haven't even given yourself the chance to learn me! America is the only place I could think to go. I don't want to be around you anymore. Anyways I don't need a blood transfusion; what for?" he said stubbornly. "Everything doesn't work out like it does on movies Umi. We aren't playing a stript." he was now looking at Umi with his brow furrowed and a glare.

"Umi smiled. "You are right. This isn't like a movie. If it was we wold be holding hands and running off into the sunset happily." he said looking at Shion. He was smiling though his eyes were as empty as ever. "Do what you will as I will do what I will. Its about time I own up to what I have always known to be true." he said walking over to Shion. He leans close kissing the other before quickly moving back. "It has been a pleasure seeing you again Shion. Maybe we will meet again." Umi said walking out the room.

His words sounding of pure chills to anyone who was listening. It was clear what he planned to do even if he didn't spell it out.

Shion smiled sadly. He knew what the boy planned to do, but if they both died they can meet in the afterlife. Then they could hold hands and walk off into the sunset. He smiled again...both their burdens will be over. They could both finally live without regret. Umi would finally get what he wanted...to never live and Shion would get what he wanted...to be with Umi. To be with a Umi that trusted. Sighing Shion smiled finally they could start over. Finally they could live.

:banhbao54:

Umi glanced up at the sky. He stared at the water before smiling one last time. "Its only because I love you that it must end this way. Together forever with my love, Shion." he whispers as he walks into the water. He goes under not attempting to hold his breath. It was the coldness that set a small shock through him. His eyes staring up at the sky as he slowly began to sink down. Umi last air bubble floating slowly to the top of the water

Shion looked out of the window feeling that something dear to him had just died. He knew that it was Umi. He had really fucked up. He wish that he could rewind time. Tears streaming down his face; he wish he could take back the harsh words. All the hurt he said to him. He didn't really believe he would go through with it.

The moon was shining now. Shion eyes staring emotionlessly in the night. The nurse had come to check on him. He had finally accepted. He had accepted what would make him get back onto his feet. His life would be empty from now on. He would always have this empty hole in his heart. Reaching over Shion pulled out the IV before standing walking to the window he sighed. "Umi I will always love you." pressure against the window made it swing open. Due to the beeping, because of the IV being unplugged, the nurse ran in the room. "Wait...sir you should get back into bed." she said calmly.

Shion didn't care what she was saying. He looked to the moon and reached for it. Balance was lost. Screaming was heard, and now Shion lay dead on the ground fifteen feet below; his neck broken during the fall.

(OMG READING YOUR'S HAD ME CRYING STREAMS SERIOUSLY)

[i did not expect that....]

Umi awoke in a bed of flowers. He glanced around not seeing anyone there. "So its not true after all. Committing suicide doesn't send you to hell." he mutters softly standing up. He wonders what Shion was doing right about now. He realized he felt more at peace now than he's ever felt before. Though Shion wasn't with him which cause him to feel lonely.

Umi began to wander hoping to see someone soon.

The breeze woke Shion as he was surrounded by a waterfall. Lifting, he glanced around. This place was beautiful could it be....heaven. Shion laughed at himself; of course this wasn't heaven it was just the after life. Their is no way he could be allowed in heaven. He stood. Though everything here was surrounded by a light glow. White. He began to walk feeling the water on his skin, but it had no pressure. Continuing forward it opened up to a beautiful land mass filled with flowers. It wa- wait....squinting his eyes he could see a slowly moving figure gliding away. He chased after it before coming to a stop. "Umi?" he whispered his heart skipping a beat. "UMIIIIIII!" he yelled running up to to the object of his screaming.

Stopping in front if the boy he noticed Umi had a soft glow to him. Hmm...the boy would be pitied for his suicidal actions and go to heaven. Stepping away Shion lifted his arms to see....smog? Looking below himself he saw that he was surrounded in this smog. Figures. He didn't mind though, looking to Umi he smiled. At least Umi was here with him.

Umi was walking only to notice Shion shouting his name. He stopped to smile at him. "Don't tell me you followed after me. You are one persistent lover. I am glad though. We get to be together even in such a place. That makes me happy." he said going to hug the other. It felt so nice. "I do hope it didn't hurt to get here." he mutters softly

"What does it matter; I can't even feel the pain any longer." he said holding Umi. "Will you now be mine Umi. All your troubles are gone." he said looking into his red eyes. he leaned forward and kissed Umi. "My angel." he teased chuckling. Holding Umi he contined to stare. The soft glow contouring his face. Making Umi look even more beautiful than before. Shion smiled at the other. He was so in love.

"Yes I will be yours. Though I get the feeling we will be going our separate ways soon. Uh, can we connect on a deeper level before that happens?" Umi asked softly

"What level Umi. Is there a deeper connection than we already have?" he smiled kissing the other's forehead. "I know we will go our seperate ways, but let's enjoy each other while we can." pulling the brunette closer to him.

"Our hearts and even souls are connected. So I want to connect our bodies." Umi said softly as he looked at him. He was glad to be close with Shion like this.

"Are you hinting that...we should have sex!" he was surprised. Was Umi really up for it? If he was absolutely positive he would be honored to take Umi's virginity. He would love to be connected body, soul, and mind. "Only if you are sure Umi. We don't have to." he admitted. He was just happy to be here with the boy.

Shion smiled. "I see." smiling he grabbed onto Umi before kissing his lips. "If only your really sure. If your sure you should be able to take tour clothes off." he teased moving back a little and sitting in the floor. "I'm waiting Umi."

Umi blushed brightly as he looked at him. He slowly began to strip off his clothes. Once he was completely naked his eyes drift over to Shion. "This is embarrassing"

Shion was also standing in his naked glory. He approached Umi and kissed his forehead. "Why are you embarrased? Your beautiful in every way." he admitted wrapping his arm around his lower back before lowering him to the bed of flowers surrounding them. "And what can be mote better than having sec in a place like this." kissing the other's lip. "I won't hurt you intentionally. I love you Umi."

Shion nodded before pushing their lips together. Shion was happy that Umu finally gave into him, though he was sad that this had tongapoen in this life. Shion didn't care he loved Umi. He planned to be with Umi as long as they could be together. "I'll just go for it...no foreplay." he added dipping his kissed to Umi's neck. It didn't take much to get Shion excited below the belt. He had been dreaming if this for a long time now. Licking his finger he placed two at Umi's puckered entrance. "This may feel a bit uncomfortable if not hurt a little." he slowly inched the two digits into Umi before slowly moving them around, mapping out Umi's insides.

"I will be okay. Please don't worry." he said softly as he felt the two fingers moving inside him. Umi figured as much that there was no pain here. Though the raw sensation of pleasure was almost far too addicting.

Slowly removing his fingers he lined his erection with Umi's virgin hole. He kissed his lips. "You really are beautiful Umi." he exclaimed pushing into the other's boy's body to the hilt. He groaned as the tightness enveloped his member. He slowly began to thrust in and out of Umi's entrance. He was happy that he was the first one to deflower Umi. He was even surprised that Umi had never let someone touch his body. It felt like heaven. Surrounded by the flowers. Umi glowing softly with a small blush forming on his check. It was beautiful.

Umi gasps as he feels Shion enter. It was so much more than he imagined. "Shion... I love you..." he said as he moans to the sensation. It was far better than he could have imagined. This made him all the more happy to be in love with Shion.