Ignite Flames of Love w/Teesie

azuneko

Shion reached for the boy as he ran out the restaurant. He pushed his seat back dug in his wallet and placed five thousand yen on the table which was much more than needed and ran after the boy. Once outside he saw nothing. No one....the wind blew....no sound. Shion clenched his fist. Once again Umi had pushed him away. Once again Umi had chosen to leave him than stay. He guess it never was meant to be. Falling against the brick building he slide down, the bricks catching on to his suit ripping it at the back.

Shion hated these feeling Umi bright out of him. Depression and more depression. Shion hands gripped his hair. The hole in his life reappering, though this time much bigger. Much stronger. Much more dominant than before. Sadden he let a tear slide down his face.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Umi sat on the bench as tears streamed down his face. He didn't know what else to do. He got up and walked down the roads. He wasn't focused as he walked about the streets. He soon grew tired and more hungry. He glanced up at the street sign and chuckled to himself. 'I ended up here... there must be someone trying to tell me something...' he mutters as he headed down the road. He found the house in which he had only been to once.

Umi got to the front door only to sit down. He couldn't bring himself to knock. "Shion is probably trowing things like he did last time. I really am an idiot. Though why did my feet bring me back here?" he mutters as he was sitting upon Shion's front steps

Currently Shion had a gun clenched in his hand tapping it against his temple finger on the trigger. Why the hell did Umi always leave him? What the fuck was he hiding? Something about himself, his apperance. He didn't get it, but it didn't matter now this will be all over soon. One click was all it took and that what Shion was thinking. He would just have to pull just a little and everything would be over. Shion looked to the gun and set it down. He would make that click. Pulling out his phone he pressed one button to call up a friend. "I'm deciding to visit so if you'd have me I'd be more than happy." this guy was the most dangerous Mafia leader. He ruled America. Hmm it was funny. Now was time for the pull. "I'm willing to give you a million dollars for you to have me...I need backup as to not get caught by cops at the airport. A million is all I can spare." he said. The other had agreed. Hmm just ash thought.

He didn't need this hurt anymore. He would leave Japan for a while. Maybe he would forget all abou Umi. That would be nice. Standing Shion headed home. It was nowhere from here. Walking the street his house was in view less than thirty minutes of trailing the road. Once in his gateway he stopped. There sitting on his steps was Umi. His eyes widen before hurt flashed in them. He didn't want to get his hopes up.

Umi was sitting up but he wasn't awake. He was asleep on the other's front steps. Tears still slowly dripping down his cheek as he slept. His body soon fully relaxing and Umi finally letting gravity take hold. He fell over on the steps.

Shion sighed here his heart break was again. Yet because of the love he shared for Umi he would do anything to help him. He slowly stepped toward Umi. Once in front of him he opened his door before picking the beautiful man up. He was light. Shion, as a yakuza leader, had to lift much larger things to get work done. He carried the boy into his house closing the door by kicking it. He walked the boy over to the couch and none gently dropped him onto the couch causing the boy to bounce a bit. Shion sneered and began to walk off.

Umi grabbed hold of Shion's pants. "Please don't go...." he mutters in his sleep. He wasn't aware he was holding onto Shion when he said that.

Shion looked at the boy. "If only you'd Say that when your awake." pulling away from the not. He walked into his room and started to pack his clothing. Not too much because he could buy more in America. He stopped deciding to do the rest in the morning. He was kind of sleepy. Stripping to just his boxers he pulled the covers back to lay underneath them. He closed his eyes on the verge of sleep.

Umi awoke to realize he was inside Shion's house. He sighs softly just sitting there. He looked around soon finding a pen and paper. He began writing a detailed letter to him. Once that was done he got up and heads to one of the rooms in the back. He didn't want Shion to see him when he reads it.

Shion heard footsteps and got up. Who was up at a time like this. His servants were all dismissed. Looking out the door he saw Umi. He just had to know what the hell the boy meant by his appearance. He grabbed his arm tightly. "Tell me Umi. What did you mean back there in the restaurant?" he asked. He wanted to know. He was damn confused. He wanted to know what the other was hiding before he left for America tomorrow.

Umi jumped as he wasn't expecting Shion to be awake. "I was thinking some things over fully while we were out today. Being a yakuza is dangerous and I am seriously scared to lose you. I don't want you to lose me either." he says softly.

"I've had this feeling since I was five that it may have been a mistake for me to be alive. I was stillborn and for three days in the morgue before I awoke crying. I mean that caused my odd eye color, hair and skin color. Everyone says its a miracle but I feel it was a mistake." Umi said looking down.

Shion eyes widen before he softly smiled. "Maybe the god knew they made a mistake to let such a beautiful person, such as yourself, die. I'm happy your alive. If not where would I be? I would be still searching for that person I love, now though I know I love you, but" he said sadness beginning to crawl into his words. "you keep pushing me away. You....don't want a relationship and I understand that. I'm just happy to know that I love someone as special as you." Bringing his hand up to caress Umi's cheek.

"Is that what you were hiding from me?"

"Yes it is..... I have trust issues so I am sorry I am having trouble staying with you. Think on how I have been living for the longest. You really can't blame me but I will try to get better." Umi said with a smile. "Well I should let you rest. You look tired." he says softly

Shion smiled sadly. "I see. Well...I love you Umi, but I'm leaving for America in the morning. Ok goodnight." he informed the other before turning away from him. He knew that his friend had trust issues, but he could never learn to trust if he never gave one a try. Hm...he really did love Umi. Would going to America help him? Yes, it would. Then he won't see the boys face and he'd be just fine. He'd never want the boy if he never saw the boy....well that wasn't true but still.

"America..? Uh, okay well I hope you have a safe trip." Umi said with a small smile. He sits on the couch and watched Shion go back to his room. He decided to just sit there till morning.

The room Shion frowned. His heart had wanted to be close to the other boy, but he couldn't allow that. Though what hurt more was that Umi had wished him a safe trip...with a smile; as if he didn't care. Shion gritted his teeth before punching the wall. The closing thing to him was a lamp. He snatched it up, the plug pulling out of the socket and threw it to the wall. A large hole appeared as well as glass scattering everywhere. He slide down the wall gripping his hair. He knew that love was a problem. The saying was true. People would do stupid thing when in love.

Umi got up and rushed into the room. "SHION!!! Are you okay?! I heard a crashing sound." he said noticing the lamp and hole in the wall. He frowns a bit as he looked at the other.

Shion was beyond pissed. No he was hurt not mad. He frowned at the voice of the other. "Why do you care huh?" he said glaring at the other. He always though that people took love too far. He always thought someone was pathetic if they cried over the one they say they were in love with. Now he knew how it felt. He knew how it felt for your heart to be ripped out your chest, but in his case it was being stepped on as well. This was the third time Umi had pushed him away. The third fucking time. As old saying goes 'third times the strike' did that mean that Umi will always push him away. That he would never want him like Shion wanted. He pulled his hair a little before doing the first thing that came to mind. It had always solved all his other problems so this wasn't any different.

Pulling out his gun he pointed it at Umi. "What the fuck do you want, huh?" he asked standing and approaching the the other. "I don't have all day. What. Is. It?"

Umi looked at Shion. He wasn't sure what to say or how to react. He tensed up as he noticed Shion pull out a gun. He stood still not sure if he'd pull the trigger. Not as if he would have mind all too much. He always thought his life was a mistake. "I heard noises so I came to see if you were okay. Is that so wrong?" he asked

"So you fucking love me or not?" he frowned. His fingers trembling on the trigger. "I'm tired of you not being able to make your on damn decisions. What the fuck do you want with me huh? What do you care if I feel good or not? Your my problem. I wish I never had even seen you that day. You've been nothing but problems for me." he said tears falling from his eyes. He haven't cried in forever. He was looking weak now.

"I really do love you Shion. You were my first crush and even my first love. I do regret pushing you away and even not being able to get comfortable around you. I was trying my hardest but I get so scared and panic all on my own. I apologize. If I cause you so much pain then its best if you pull the trigger. I would be most happy to place my life in your hands." Umi said

Seriously upset Shion pulled the trigger. He was right it was easy. This was not Shion's first time ever shooting a gun. He had little to no remorse he had even killed kids before. He had did it all with no remorse. Taking another soul wouldn't be so hard. Blood dropped everywhere as the bullet pierced his skin. His eyes widen....his thoughts coming back. Had he....just.... Shion couched blood it spilling onto the carpet. Falling to his knees he grabbed his stomach. What had possessed him to shoot himself. Oh the depression. The depression that he could never have Umi. That he could never hold him the way he wanted to. He looked into Umi's eyes. "I love you." falling unconscious.

(OMG YOUR GOING TO HATE ME XD)

[i would never hate you :3]

Umi froze up as he hadn't expected things to turn out like this. He rushed over to Shion and picked him up. To his best ability he carries the other out the room and into his car. He drives to the closest hospital. His mind a complete mess as to why Shion shot himself and not him. 'Love will always be my downfall..' he thinks as it was the same line his parents said before they left him. The doctors take Shion into the ER. Umi sits in the waiting room hoping for the best.

The nurses walked down the hall and into the waiting room. She spotted umi and walked to him with a clipboard in hand. "Are you the one responsible for bring-" she looked down at her clipboard before glancing back up. "Shioni Hikari?" she had a gentle smile on her face her niceness radiating off her like fumes. Though her smile was gentle she had a troubled expression.

"Is he going to be okay?" Umi jumped up as he looked at the nurse. He instantly had been blaming himself for all that's happened. He was looking at the nurse on the verge of a breakdown. He wanted to know how Shion was.

She smiled sadly. "He is awoke. Would you like to see him. He needs a blood transplant but he refuses of any kind. If he doesn't get one he will not live no longer than by tomorrow evening." she held out her hand. "Lets go see him shall we?" she said. She could tell that the boy was on the verge of tears. He was a beautiful boy too. She had not seen many that could be this....cute. In a way...he looked like a girl. She giggled to herself.