Gravitation: The Novel

Tetsu

605133.jpg

Title: Gravitation: The Novel

Author: Maki Murakami

Publisher: TokyoPop

Summary: Energetic teenager Shuichi Shindo is the lead singer and songwriter for the smash-hit pop band, Bad Luck. He's recently moved in with his older boyfriend, Eiri Yuki, the handsome, sophisticated, and uber-famous romance novelist. Nothing goes smoothly for Shuichi, however. Yuki is inexplicably cold and cruel toward him, more so than usual; due to a rash of publicity appearances on comedy sketch shows, he can't get anyone to take his band seriously; and he's suddenly entered, totally unprepared, into a nationally televised concert with Bad Luck's rival band, Ask.

In this often touching, frequently hilarious story based on the popular manga and anime, Gravitation: The Novel details a young man's quest for success in love and music.

Download Gravitation: The Novel

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Senri

• kay_i

• senna2014

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

the link is still working. At least for me. Did you try other browsers? if not, please do so. I'll re-up otherwise.

Yep, I already tried. I even change the device i'm using. Unless there's something wrong with my tab and cellphone. I can download it but it's unreadable. I already downloaded some other .rar .epub or .pdf yaoi novel and its working. Really sorry for the trouble. And thanks for sharing. I never knew Gravitation has a novel. I'm a big fan.

I just downloaded, and extracted it. They are in png and they look normal to me. I'm trying to reupload but my connection is sucky .__. I'll mention you once the the link i updated. Thanks.

no worries ((: please do tell the uploaders when you encounter such things so we can re up the files ((: I'll re-up a bit later when internet connection is stable.

RE-UP!!

as requested. sorry for the delay

Uuuwwaaahhhh, its finally working...! Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you.... Thank you... Thank you very much...!!! I couldn't thanked you enough, I really really love Gravitation...!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...