[Ereri+Riren] Uncontrolled {Shingeki no Kyojin} {b.lueeyes and Levirivaille}

b.lueeyes

Eren gave a sudden start in reflex at the movement, his hands clutching at Rivaille's shoulders, scrambling a little in shock as his backside met the loveseat. He would have been fine had his lover's teeth not met his shoulder, and he let out a short cry, his hand sliding into the feathery, downy-soft locks. "A-Ah," he gave a gasp, his stomach tightening with the bittersweet pain, his breathing quickening. "Levi- what-?"

He cut himself off with a hiss, pulling his corporal closer, hips pushing upward against the shorter male as he pulled him fully against him, his legs shifting a little in a half tangle between them. The feeling of Levi's teeth cutting into his skin gave a kind of hard pleasure in his veins, his hand tight in his silky hair. "Levi..."

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Levirivaille

The corner of levi's lips opened slightly, letting gasps and grunts of all kinds escape, the brutal-ness of his behaviour coming across, an almost possessive, eagerness to it- he wasn't going to let Jean have any more glory, even if he were'nt here, even if he wasn't even with Eren. He broke the tension in the room, pulling away only to bite into the tender flesh of Eren's chest. Suddenly, in a quick action-Levi's mouth closed abruptly. He felt a tremble go down his own spine, so much like the feeling he'd had the first time he'd caught himself losing his self control. There was a power here he hadn't known he had, not really. Levi's throat expanded as he swallowed, pulling away, moments from the boy's face, slowly, in a long and lingering motion, studying him.

He blinked, the breath escaped from his nose and mouth at the same time in short gasps, he was tired, sure, but Eren deemed more important.

Eren's back arced slightly into the bite, and he let his head fall back against the back of the loveseat, his breath coming shakily, his other hand practically grabbing the back of Levi's neck, holding him against his chest as he bit down. "Levi!" he cried, his breath coming in harsher pants. By god, that mouth was hot and hard, and his teeth felt so sharp just practically sliding through his skin.

Your mate is strong, came the amused whisper from in the back of his mind. Strongest...the very strongest, nothing else will do..

His chest deflated, his breathing coming in pants from just the idea of him biting him like that. He did not know why, it was just this instinct that it meant so much more than just a possessive lovebite; that it was claiming. "A-Ah," he groaned, leaning forward to kiss him firmly, holding him by the back of his neck. He was so sweet, yet just a little spicy; perfect.

Levi, with the kiss confirming a certain 'permission' on Eren's part, Levi continued to uphold his brutalness, trying to stake his claim on the shifter, pulling away, Levi's breath became jagged with an anticipating eagerness, his face beginning to hover down, following his body, as he knelt upon the floor, his shoulder's now between Eren's legs, the tip of his chiselled, straight nose cooly touching the skin, his breath fogging in front of him as he kissed along each riveted, compact muscle surfacing the boy's stomach. His frantic fingers began to unfasten the trousers, sliding them past his hips.

" i'll make you forget that god damn brat." Levi's voice became phrased rather neutrally, sounding a little foolish to his own ears. It was clear Eren had fuller feelings for the corporal.

Maybe levi was just verifying that..

Maybe levi was jealous. No-

levi was so far done jealous he couldn't think pf anything but to try please Eren into complete, confined admiration.

He was surprised in the least at his swiftness, but then again; this was the corporal. When he was determined for something, he was determined. Eren's hand clutched his hair tightly, spreading his thighs to accommodate him, his slightly golden eyes trained on the Corporal's lips as the practically grazed his tensed stomach. He let out a low grown at the sight, lifting his hips to allow him to pull his slacks down, along with the rest of the harness.

Let him claim you, kind, the voice inside his head whispered, almost reverent to Levi. And Eren understood. Wipe away all that wasn't him.

Levi followed through with his body, lowering himself still as he let the slacks and harness pool at the bottom of Eren's feet, beginning to slowly linger his way upwards again, almost aggressively, he lapped up the insides of the shifter's thighs. He moved forward, slow and deliberate until his face was pressed into the boy's hip. Before he could come up with a reply to why his behaviour was as such- he leaned down, carefully wrapping his lips around the boy's length-He looked up, his eyes warm -yet harsh and revealing something more than he was ready to contemplate quite yet. Then he slowly engulfed him inch by inch before raising up again and plunging back down quick and wet. His hands gripped his hips, pressing him down to the love seat forcefully, slurping.

With the slight gasp from his throat, he pulled away.

" that horse face is nothing."

Eren hurriedly sat up, his mouth dropping open at the feeling of that hot, slick mouth around his erection and he took a deep breath, shaky and hoarse even. The feeling and the intensity of that mouth was sure to not make him last and of all the things right now, he wanted to last at least enough to give Levi the same kind of incredible pleasure that was being thrown at him.

His hands tightened in Levi's hair and he nodded in agreement, moaning as he tried to drag his lover up by the hair to meet his lips, but the grip of those hands pressing down on his hips was too strong for his weakened state right now, and he groaned in frustration. "Yes; Levi, yes; he's nothing- just, please, come up here!"

The hand's in his hair tugged on his scalp, it was a good feeling, the feeling of a little pain-his fingers tight and punishing around the boy's length." If you insist.."his voice filled with a strange urgency that he himself did not understand. The words that followed Eren's name were rolling and sharp edged, words as fluid and natural as any of Levi's graceful acrobatics were." Eren... Do you mean that?" He chuckled, a low sound, his body hovering back up to meet the other's holding a stable, cat like poise to how he held himself, dainty, yet dangerous, almost violent ." you called?" His lips quivered into a crooked grin.

At least now he knew his stake on Eren, how he influenced him, though it was probably likely he still felt a little something for jean, having him admit something of the sort complied as a sort of win for levi.

"Levi," he whispered, holding him so close, their foreheads touching together as he gripped his hair tightly, smiling almost languidly, relishing in the closeness, the feeling of him. "Yes, I'm yours, like you're mine. He's nothin'; he's nothing', nowhere near you, nowhere near..." He took Levi's free hand, pulling it flush against the bare skin of his pectoral, curling his tanned fingers over pale, pushing the cool flesh against the beating swell of his heart. "He's got no claim 'ere."

His smile shifted to an almost devilish grin, and he slowly slid that hand down his chest, letting him feel every crevice of his chest, staring into the dark blue of those beautiful eyes, until it slipped over his flat abdomen to meet its twin, wrapped firmly around his straining length. "Not up there, not here neither."

The cheekiness of that whole motion had caught levi, and it sent him into a dark, almost similarly emotion. "Ah," a slight pant escaped from His lips as Levi kissed back up his chest, the heated flesh below his chin soon was being experimented on by The corporal's teeth . "I would hope not- or i'll have to keep reminding you." Levi wrapped his lips around a nub on Eren's chest, biting one and all the while gathering both his hands in a tight grip around Eren's length, pumping it simultaneously. The superior kissed further down, languishing his tongue, dragging it along the deep crevices of Eren's v-lines- then began to slowly edge his way back up again, working The skin below him. His harsh stare grew almost wicked, enjoying the way they teased each other so, slyly, subtly, as if they were building the tension and heightening the whole ordeal.

"A-Ah, I wouldn't mind making you j-jealous again, i-if this is how you react!" Eren choked, his hand sliding over Levi's dark locks, the other trailing down over his chest, the hips pushing up into those slender, calloused hands. This man drove him wild with desire, he could feel it thrumming in his bones. His lover being jealous, pushing and pulling and sucking and biting-

Eren's neck tensed and he cried out, his body jerking up to meet Levi's, his fingers digging into his scalp. "O-Ah, god!" he cried, his mouth dropping open and he licked his lips, a long breath escaping his chest as he clutched him tight. "D-Definitely making y-you jealous agai-nh!"

Levi took a moment to reflect on Eren's writhing body beneath him, the jagged motion of both body and breath which the corporal drew out -How the boy pulled off looking menacing in some aspects, Levi would never know. A titan skill, apparently. As much as Eren could look adorable sometimes, and sweet others, and ferocious on different days. He was just simply a complicated mix of everything, perfection, to levi. " if you did that- i'd be a danger in bed, I’ll have to lead you to my quarters strip you of all your worth, and make sure your sharp puffs of breath burn my chest and your fingers twist into my hair at the nape of my neck, and I would not move slow or deep enough until you start crying, pleading for your superior..." Levi had whispered softly by the boy's ear, driving himself on- not to mention Eren." Eren, you wouldn't want that would you?" It was a sarcastic, suggestive, invitation- almost, Levi knew all too well how jealousy had inflicted him, he'd experienced it before.Levi's tactics seemed like they had worked, the boy's hips now colliding with Levi's torso, his teeth bearing down on the skin again." Tell me what you want..." He had hushed in a voice like velvet, half lidded eyes gazing up at him through a set of thick lashes.

The shifter turned his eyes down to Levi, blue and green practically swirling with arousal. This man was merciless and that was one of the things that just drew him to him. It was like this insatiable need for him. "Y-You don't get it," He dragged Levi from his neck just that little way up so that his breath played out across his face, the very slightest chuckle coming from his lips as he rocked back again, giving the very slightest of shudders.

"You are danger, Levi, that's what you are. I wouldn't be with you if I di'n't want that, I'd take everything ya'd gimme, if ya'd only let me try, y-yeah?" he whispered, before he launched up to catch his lovers lips with his own, managing to gain a bit of ground just by pushing back. In between harsh kisses and nips, he spoke, his gaze never faltering. "I wan' you, Rivaille," he spoke the man's name with an almost reverent, dark tone, "You, 'n all of you."

He stared for a while, noting how eren thought of him, i'm danger... he smirked, “Then you can have me..” Levi smiled, moving to crawl up onto the seat until he was straddling The shifter's waist. His eyes wandered from Those golden eyes , from those eyes down towards his chest. He licked his pale yet moist lips, trailing a finger from The boy's collar bone down in between his pecs, mapping all the dips and rises of his muscles. “And here you were fully prepared to let me touch you like this…” He trailed off, eyes looking down at toned flesh, his gaze distant at his own words, thinking back to only months ago when that horse was touching all over this body.

Levi growled, quick to undress his own lower half, pulling the harness off and throwing it over his shoulder.

He wasn't going to let Jean have the satisfaction, levi had decided he would leave his mark.' Ah, shit you're so ho-"His voice was cut off as he captured eren's lips in his own again with brutal force-stealing his breath with teeth and tongue darting into his mouth. Rivaille let out a groan, partly in frustration and partly in acceptance as He let himself rock his hips down, grinding The now mounding hardness against his Eren, biting Eren's bottom lip, the red trickle of blood dribbling down and trailing rovers down the boys chin and neck.

The sharp tang of copper met his taste buds and he gave a gasp against Levi's lips, pulling him all the closer, their chests flush together. He bit at his corporal's lips, giving a cheeky, pleasured grin as he did so, his tongue darting out to taste the blood on his lips, his eyes swirling with blues and gold. "Getting rough, yeah?" He chuckled, grinding his hips up against his lovers with force, purely needing more of the man.

The sheer idea that this man was opening himself, giving himself to him just astounded him. It was incredible, Eren's heart warmed in his already burning chest just at the thought. Yet, Levi himself, after what had just been revealed, even in his slight haze of pleasure, and through the need to have him, Eren could tell that even though Levi was willing here, there was something there that meant...he wasn't ready to give up that much of his own control. That was what this was about; control and contraction. And Eren was still...uncontrolled. How could he expect him to give that up.

The shifter reached forward to grasp Levi's chin, holding his face just a little away from his face, his rocking slowing to an almost teasing pace, and he shook his head, his lips stained red with blood. "Ah-ah," he whispered, almost cooed. "You...you ain't ready to gimme all of that. I know I got you anyway, what I mean by you is just...you." He gave a slight shift of his hips, biting his bottom lip in pleasure, a few drops of blood dripping down. "He dun' mean nothin' to me. So...lemme give you me too."

He was breathless when he finally pulled away, listening intently to the boy talking in that soft, teen voice, looking up into levi's eyes that should not have been that sharp. He wasn’t used to Eren looking so completely put together and thoughtful while they were in such a situation. Normally he had the other whimpering and thrashing about by now, in a heated mess, but the affectionate words he had spoke, and the affectionate way he looked, and here the corporal was towering over him ( for once in his life of midgetness) with bright eyes ready to attack. The patronisingly slow motion of the other sent Levi on a urge for more " ah... Ok...truth is..." Levi's voice was hoarse at the other's neck." I need you anyway..."

Usually that would of been harder for levi to admit.

“So, that's the plan.” Levi said with a too-tight smile, His smile faltered for a second as he studied him with a soft, muted intimacy-rolling his own hips, against the others, the chair moving slightly under the motion.

Eren bit his lips then, struggling not to lost control of himself, his hands tightening on Levi's slender, bony hips. Those words were just what he had wanted to hear; despite the fact that Levi wasn't ready to be taken, and Eren quite frankly wasn't ready to take him either, the shifter knew exactly what they were going to be doing tonight. "I-I, y-yeah," He stuttered in reply, sliding his hips up against his lovers with a subdued harshness, his member twitching.

"L-Levi, I need you," He replied, slowly desolving back into the stuttering, melting mess that he was when this man touched him. Swirling iris narrowed very slightly as one hand shifted up to the back of his neck, pulling him down towards his lips with as much strength as he dared without trying to seem desperate. There had been a struggle as well as a need to tell him what he had yet not to just break. Eren could feel his hands shaking, his body quivering very slightly with need.

"Isn't that overly obvious...?” Levi had said in an equally low voice, smiling thinly. His palm slipped itself between them, His fingers brushed against something that the numbness from the cool air prevented them from understanding at first. He gripped for it, clumsy and shivering, his heart thundering in his ears.

why was Levi always so nervous with Eren in these moments?

He let his hand lazily stroke the twitching length that lay in his hands, almost immidiately, too impatient to wait, Levi had inserted himself into eren, a low, eager grunt parting his lips. Only his eyes were dark, a blue of hues closer to grey than a lighter color- and they were heavy-lidded and deceptively lazy. But the idea of asserting that kind of ownership over him now, the way he .knew Eren needed him, it made the darkness in his eyes seem transparent, an almost gentleness clearing the grey. It made him want to make it up to Eren, from that time he'd seen the obvious hurt and anger in The boy, the fact that Levi had shown him only coldness when Erwin had made an entrance, made him feel ill. Levi tipped his head a little, the shadows sliding across his face and his exposed throat. When he moved, A slight glimpse of the scarring at his collarbone, a few degrees shy of his heart – a mottled little dark place, bisected by a single slashed line. Where the knife blade had cut him, Levi thought numbly as he let his elbows dog into the plump fabric, anchoring himself as he lent down to kiss him- He was chillingly eager now, all trace of muddiness and overthinking gone from his head and the heaviness fled from his limbs; instead now he felt light.

Levi moved in him- in a calm, pacing motion, blurred vision filled by the roll of his hips, the easy sway of his shoulders and the movement of every finely tuned muscle in that small body, and he was half reaching for Eren even if it was mentally, physically- he had him.

He seized him by his arm and pulled him up into a punishing kiss. He tasted blood and with it, from previous biting, a memory, and he groped at The brunette hair for a moment, trying to get a grip on something – anything – before Eren could ( not that he would) draw away, there was always a hesitanetness that made levi worry that Eren would try pull away, even though He knew Eren wouldn't. Levi slapped his hand down without even looking at him, seizing his wrist and shoving him back until Erwin's lower back hit the fabric again with a noisy squeak of the chair. Levi's fingers dug into the soft flesh of his wrist and Went to quicken his thrusting motion. Levi released his grip on Eren, and pulled back, enough to look down at him. His pale eyes were alight with something unreadable.

From that sudden, intruding movement, Eren had tensed up, his neck falling back harshly against the plush of the seat with a small thud, biting his lip with a force that bruised and broke through the abused skin once more. His stomach tightened and he cried out in a rough moan, yet through the pain the shifters body accepted him like he was made for him. Eren's muscles tightened and he felt like he was going to burst from the sudden fullness he felt.

"L-Levi!" He croaked, his hands scrambling around his shoulders as he rocked back, his brow furrowed against the pain, just wanting to feel. His back arched off the upholstery and his shoulders shook with the pressure against him, casting his eyes down to see the hand wrapped around him tightly, but tenderly. "G-God dammit-" The heat was rising, the fever coming up to a pitch, bubbling under his skin, scorching his body with pure, unadulterated fire.

He caught sight of the corporal then, and his heart seemed to stop, the heat roaring in his ears. The sheer intensity of the emotion in those eyes was deep and awe-inspiring, and Eren realised then that this truly was for the both of them; but, while that was true, this was also for Levi as himself. He was claiming; and claiming just as he should.

Ours and his; we are his as he is ours; let him...let him claim you, let him have you, that's all you need do and-

"Yes," Eren whispered quietly, taking in the sheer beauty of his lover, the incredible artistry and delicacy he had, despite how powerful and fierce he was. Levi was imperfect but in the most perfect way; physically, he was marred from battle, he was marred from not being strong enough, and grew stronger. He was marred because of a man who couldn't see the worth before him, and tried to control the beast that was Rivaille. And he was scarred mentally, from the death and destruction around him; the blood and the fire and the gore that was being a soldier. That was being Humanity's Strongest.

Eren saw it all, in those stunning, unyielding eyes, and he embraced it. The heat rising, he began to rock his hips back, his body accepting his lover without care and easily, his body opening to him just as it should. Yet, when he was pulled into that kiss, the growl that escaped him was pure instinct, biting back against his lovers onslaught. He let himself be manhandled, because honestly; the fact that this was Levi was incredible as it was. He would take what he was given, and he would love it. He reached out to grab his hair, but his hand was slapped down. A spark of cold went through him at the sudden change but he could only gasp and moan when he was held down, his cries echoing through the room and most likely down the corridors.

Eren's breath came in pants, his eyes swirling between three colours, almost indecisively. His inner self didn't know what to do here, nor did Eren. He stared up at his lover, his eyes softening at the look that almost seemed...cold. The shifter ached for that warmth, the intensity and the fire that was his lover, whether it be hard or soft, gentle or punishing. "Levi..." he murmured, bringing up a bruised wrist to stroke his pale cheek, shaking very slightly, his skin burning, his thighs quivering either side of those slender hips.

Levi looked down at the boy... No... Man, more than ten years his junior, the plump, fresh, heated flesh below him was so innocent, so valuable, that hoarse voice so calling and almost desperate, no... Eren had too many principles to be labelled as such an ordinary word. Levi's hips eased themselves in a way that was obvious, trying to adapt to eren's sensitivity, he was so young, after all. Levi had a riff in his breath as he quietened, a moment taken to regard his thoughts at the given time. “I'm never going to let anyone send you to your death...' His voice was a touch frantic, and it had a noticeable effect on his charge. Taking a slow breath to steady his voice, he spoke in his normal tone. "I wont allow you to die.... I- we can’t lose you. You’re too invaluable.” As the words drifted through the room, levi had just had this realization, he wasn't going to let anyone lay a hand on the boy, and through all the grief, through all the coldness Levi had experienced, he wasn't going to re-live such a tragedy if Eren was to fall on his behalf, as levi would be subject to instruct.

Once he was sure the heaviness and loud audacity to Eren's voice began to shallow , and the panting gradually began to even out, Levi pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in to the hilt as he kissed him deeply, smashing Eren’s prostate hard.

“Eren....." Levi whispered breathlessly as his body shuddered at the extreme blend of ache and ecstasy. He gripped onto The couch's back with both arms as He started thrusting rapidly, ramming into his prostate every single time with such a targeted accuracy, the sweat behinning to bead at his forehead, and he reached down with tender fingers, locking their fingers together in a tight grip, Without making a sound, his mouth slack from the pure ecstasy flowing through his veins.

Without separating from him, Levi pulled out of the kiss and instead began kissing elsewhere. Kissing gently along Eren’s jaw, running a tentative tongue along his earlobe in a way that sent shivers to his core. He could feel the adjusting muscles of eren as he placed small nips down the soft flesh of his neck, digging his teeth in deep at the nape. The moans that previously escaped Eren only served to pique the corporal’s want, and he unconsciously began to quicken his hips, pressing a fingertip against a harden nipple, looking down to the German. " ne jamais glisser de mes doigts" ( don't ever slip from my fingertips)

(( sorry bout the length >.

His words were enough to make him feel his stomach flutter, and his heart warm, and that incredible mouth against his neck drove him wild. He bucked his hips back against Levi, the sound of fluid, sensual French sliding over his skin and meeting his senses with a flourish of accent and Levi.

Once again, Eren had absolutely no idea what the corporal had said, but that didn't matter. His stomach tightened and, his hand tightening around Levi's, he reached the other back to clutch the edge of the seat for leverage, pushing himself up, the embers in his belly rising to a scorching heat. He gasped and cried out, sweat beginning to form on his chest, quivering slightly at the pressure on both his hand, his nipple, his neck, and his lower half.

"L-Levi," he gasped again, hot rushes of pleasure streaking through him with each thrust, each shift of movement, each change of pace. This was maddening, the pace, the words, the teeth in his neck, the heat...

Let him have you, let go kind, let go...

"Ich brauche dich," (I need you,) Eren gasped, slipping into German in his ecstacy, clutching his hand tightly, pulling him down as close as he could, his quivering legs coming up to wrap around the base of his spine, trying to coax him further. "Gefallen, ich brauche dich!" (Please, I need you!)

The grip, the heat, the german flowing throughout the room, it certainly did as Eren's intentions came across, coaxing levi to edge his way in deeper, yet, He kept his thrusts slow, but deliberate, careful not to hurt the young man that had been entrusted into his care. Subtly he looked down at his now-very-vulnerable lover, keeping his body upright, a hand place on that chiseled chest, and a hand holding onto the shifter's leg for balance. Levi was panting heavily, both from the pleasure of being inside Eren, and from using all his might to control himself, but his panting was barely audible through all of the younger boy’s fluent german, the accent just dderived Levi of all senses, and his eyes were lidded in a lazy haze that distracted him.

Suddenly the knotting, oh-so-good feeling began to swell, causing Levi to arching his back a little more, adding a little more brutalness to the position, skin rubbing against skin, the friction increasing between them, and the corporal had to bite his thin, pale lip in order to stop himself from groaning.

"Eren, i love you."

The words came out before they were properly processed, but all the while, meaningful in the way Levi expressed them, no shocked emotion seemed to stir his expression either, and he gazed down, tilting eren's chin up as Levi's eyes met the jade, mixture of colors that hyptonized the Captain, leaving him to pant in awe, the hair now plastered around his neck.

Levi hadn't thought of admitting his feelings before to Eren, but it was a start for certain.

The heat began to rise within him, rocking back against his lover, feeling the push, the pull and the friction within him, the shifter felt himself losing a battle he had never intended to win against his lover for dominance. He from the moment he had spoken to him after...the Commander's visit had no intention of being dominant; this man, he needed more than that. He threw his head back, one hand sliding over Levi's neck, the other scratching at what purchase he could manage on his sculpted back.

His eyes widened at those words and his movement stopped, his limbs seemingly frozen in time. Eyes mixed with deep jade, turquoise and gold seemed to brighten, shock igniting within their depths. The hand on his chin felt so cold, perfectly so, yet so warm; those words...four little words he had never expected from him despite their connection-

He is yours.

That's right, Levi was his. Why shouldn't he have expected this of him? He had already proven to the commander, to the others, that Rivaille was his; he had proven his dominance in practically fighting off the only other male that could oppose him for Levi. And...his lover knew him. He felt him, he understood him. Levi was his in every right.

Be his.

Why should he not give himself whole heartedly in return? There was nothing he could do but that. Levi was all he wanted, that kind of pillar that was so strong, yet so delicate at the same time. He wanted to be the person who could look past those well-ironed cracks, the snappy facade and the snarky comments to see the real Rivaille, to see the person who was more than just the corporal, humanity's strongest. He wanted to know him, to be able to see behind those carefully constructed walls; he wanted to be the person to rip them down. Eren wanted to be his; he wanted to give his all the same, to let him see the anger, the pain, the fury, the hurt and most of all...the love that he held within his heart.

Suddenly, the heat came back in full force, and he gave a sudden, sharp cry, coming back to life in an instant. Eren grasped tightly at his back, somehow managing to sit up part way, wrapping his arms around him like they could be closer than just two people. He leant his forehead against his lovers, holding the back of his neck so that he couldn't look away, his eyes bleeding now between that dark green and gold, the smile that came to his lips one of pure, unadulterated happiness, and joy and-

"I love'd ya first."

Glancing back into those eyes, levi hadn’t realized Before just how much his lover had had suffered so much. In fact, it seemed like the boy hadn’t even the chance to properly grief. Levi had been so busy that year, and many a time Eren came back from missions to find his stressing corporal pouring his head over stacks and bundles of paper from the capitol, trying to frantically clear them all and get them done as soon as possible. And even then, when they were done, the papers were replaced with newspapers to aid in levi's information seeking. Maybe that's where the admittingly ill temper of levi had snapped on eren previously, he had always liked Eren a tad more than the other recruits, it was just the wrong situations, causing levi to call eren as such things as ' brat' and ' jäger." Looking forwards, now, into the eyes once more, he made sure he attended to every of Eren's needs and made him comfortable in any way possible – levi had thought it to be natural, Eren deserved such attentiveness, and that reflected something in levi, he saw little difference in his life before and after his squads absence, though the more grown up levi realized that it must have taken eren an extreme effort to make it all right again.

“You did?” Levi's face was perfectly calm, and his mouth was in a quarter of a smile, as if amused, but his breathing was evidently uneven. He could still feel eren's touches lingering upon his skin, and the corporal let his lips kiss every inch of his neck, and wondered what it meant now, what their recent gestures of love meant, and what prompted Eren to suddenly admit this to him.

They had been touching so… intimately, recently? The only true kisses he’d ever seen shared as such as they did were between married people, it caused him to wonder what this truely made their relationship, but even then, they were never as intimate as the way Eren touched and kissed his skin. It felt like Eren was sincere when he said he loved loved him, and though it should have made levi happy in knowing that fact, it made him feel… . Frightened. Helpless, in fact. Levi knew it wasn't eren's actions that made him so queasy, it was the thought that tomorrow, they could be dead. Nether the less, he adverted himself to eren, before he let his emotions get the better of him.

Levi's hands were hastening up to the back of eren's head, pulling him in for a much needed kiss, his hips quickening, the riff of his breath also heightening, he was too happy to delve into the kiss further, and soon his mouth and tongue tried to dominate eren's. Levi's body had moved hurriedly against his lover's. And levi couldn’t help but let slip a few moans in blissfulness, sounds he’d come to find natural to himself and his body, and the way the shifter looked- it made levi even more excited and he became spurred on by those sounds also made by eren, even more willing to spill those delicious noises one after another, watching as his body tensed and twitched against him, hands roaming up the front of eren's chest and pinching at every inch of his skin, levi's dark hair fell over his face, the chair was definitely screaming in protest of their movements below. The corporal's mouth began to travel down his neck yet again, urging him, wanting Eren to throw back his head back and make soft noises, his thoughts in this moment was something entirely different from what he was used to, and it mildly flustered him.

Levi almost fell limp against eren's body, allowing his lover to do also do whatever he pleased with him, thrusting in and out, until it came to a point where levi was trying to teach eren to beg for more… more…the corporal began stretching him like never before, hitting him in sensitive places he’d never knew existed – that would feel so good, too. Levi was completely worn out by the time he had again found his prostate.

In each of his touches, he could feel the tenderness, the strength, the reverence. His kisses were as sweet as they were punishing and despite the gentleness, those teeth dug and bruised in a way that spoke of claiming, of need. His hands shook, boiling as they clutched at Levi's slender back, drawing harsh lines down his back, his nails digging into the flesh. His lover was as needy as he was dominant, and Eren couldn't want more. He rocked his hips back, grinding down with a growing desperation, pleasure roiling in his gut. Their kiss was more broken than not, Eren helplessly crying out in response to his lover, breathless, almost lewd moans spilling past his lips, his breath fanning over his lovers pale cheeks.

The shifter couldn't help his responses, he was surrendering to a battle he would have lost anyway. The murmurs in his head were urging him on, telling him to hold him, to kiss, to touch, to love him and let himself give. And there was no way that Eren would reject those thoughts, he was too far gone, drunk on Levi. He could feel the gentle rock of the loveseat beneath him, and pulled Levi down, their chests meeting as he gripped down on the man's sculpted shoulder blades, his thighs shaking, his body slick with sweat from the exertion and the heat, as he ground his body back.

As soon as that mouth lay hot, almost too intense kisses over his neck, Eren's neck tipped back and his back arched up, his cheeks tightening and his nails digging in at just the sheer feeling. He panted, beads of sweat slicking between them, unable to help himself. In the gentle moonlight, his skin seemed to glow with an almost bronze glow, bright and blazing against the pale sheen of Levi's hips, long legs wrapped around him like they could connect as one. A quiet cry fell from his lips, strangled and sharp almost, cutting through the heavy breathing and the lower, silkier tones emenating from his lover.

Eren felt his legs beginning to slip down as his hands began to shake, one kept onto Rivaille's back, the other coming up to grasp his dark hair with a tight almost punishing grip, holding on for all dear life as he arched and cried against him, gold and green dancing together almost violently in his eyes, his skin boiling to touch. Pleasure split his form and he gave a sharp gasp, jerking back against him with a wanton cry, scratching hard enough down his back to draw blood, the chair creaking below them.

"A-Ah, Rivaille-!"