An Unexpected Reunion Tama/SakiOda (PRIVATE)

Tama

"Really?! I can come, i-i'd love to" Heizo put on the waiter outfit on and blushed darker realizing that his short was missing a few buttons on the top and hung open seductively. "Looks like i need to buy a new shirt" he siad putting the vest on over it and putting on his tie as he smiled lightly to mitsuni who looked like he really had to get going, Heizo combed through his hair with his hands and smiled. "We can go now i am ready"

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Tama

Softly taking Heizo by the hand, Mitsuni softly dragged the blond haired man through reception, dropping his keys with a wink in front of the rather surprised looking receptionist, then, taking the older man's hand, led him down the street, stopping outside a small coffee shop, to check his phone. Firing a few rapidly typed texts, most of which couldn't be more than a few words long, and which seemed largely to be answering texts from early that morning, Mitsuni slid the phone back in his pocket.

"Huh. Earlier that I thought." He turned, grinning up at Heizo like an excited high school student on her first proper date. "We should get breakfast...sorta...hungry from...well...you know."

He winked again, hair falling into his eyes. "Sorta in the mood for pancakes."

They'd eaten pancakes together the second time they'd slept together, waking in each other's arms and wandering downstairs, Heizo cooking whilst Mitsuni clung softly to the older man, dressed in one of Heizo's t-shirts. It...was somehow fitting they share pancakes today...

"And besides" Mitsuni continues, a soft blush emerging on his pale cheeks "Sorta...forgot the guys were mostly doing Suki's drum bits today...sorry...got you all excited...we can go sit in on them still, if you want? After breakfast...?"

Watching Mitsuni type with such ease on a phone and the messages flying by ever so quickly Heizo watched in amazement, Heizo felt a little buzzing on his leg as he dove into his pocket to fish out the pager and his cheap phone. Looking at both he typed a slow message with his index fingers as he shut his phone he looked up and Mitsuni and smiled. "Yeah it is. Super early. Looking around then catching the glimpse of the smile on Mitsuni's face Heizo Blushed darkly and nodded once he spoke.

Catching the wink he laughed softly as he nodded. "Pancakes sound Yum," Heizo recalled that that was their place way back when, and Heizo also recalled never to his promise never to bring any other person back to that place ever again. Heizo smiled, His thoughts ran wild as he let out a gently sigh when the memory of the break up hit him, Shaking it off he grabbed Mitsuni's hand. "I-i'ts okay we can go another time, H-how about we hurry over to my place, a-and ill go make Pancakes. Then i can show you where i work when i make My Novels"

Mitsuni beamed softly, taking his love's hand.

"Shall...we go to yours then, Heizo...?" He winked softly, reading up to touch his love's cheek with his other hand. His chest felt so light, so warm...it felt somehow...right that he was walking down the street, holding Heizo's hand, off to his lover's house to make pancakes...

"You're...so warm, Heizo..."

He grinned softly, dragging Heizo round the corner, stopping to push him softly against the wall. "So...where's your house?" A soft kiss against his neck. "I'm guessing...it's not far from here, right?"

He slid his arms around the older man. "We've...been apart for too long. His scent, the smell of the shower gel he'd so lovingly washed Heizo's messy blond hair, and the smell...of himself on the other man...

"Can I have maple on my pancakes?" He grinned up. "Please...lead the way...I'm starving."

"You're...so warm, Heizo..."

He grinned softly, dragging Heizo round the corner, stopping to push him softly against the wall. "So...where's your house?" A soft kiss against his neck. "I'm guessing...it's not far from here, right?"

He slid his arms around the older man. "We've...been apart for too long. His scent, the smell of the shower gel he'd so lovingly washed Heizo's messy blond hair, and the smell...of himself on the other man...

"Can I have maple on my pancakes?" He grinned up. "Please...lead the way...I'm starving."

-------------

"Am I warm, Mitsuni" He smiled being dragged around a corner and was pushed to a wall. As his neck was lightly kissed. "Its up ahead the large building up there, Its an apartment" he pointed to the large apartment building not to far from the corner they were in. Listening to Mitsuni talk as Heizo lightly smiled as he hugged him and spoke slow. "Lets...Hurry...Home....I'll Give you the tour" looking down at Mitsuni who seemed to be the same mitsuni he fell in love with even though he was older now. Lightly taking the others hand and rushing to the building. "Yes you can have maple"

• 2 weeks later...

He followed Heizo at a half run, the other man enthuiastic, the grip warm and tight as he was dragged down one street, across a road, down a well-lit alley, across another road, and up a set of stairs. Breathing hard, he rested against his lover's back, fingers sliding around his waist, as he unlocked the door, and half carried him into the large living room. The place was filled with books,some bearing foreign titles in languages Mitsuni didn't understand, others very familiar. Even some of Heizo's own books were piled up against a heavy-looking dictionary on his desk.

"So...pancakes?"

"Yeah ill get those started Now" he walked to the kitchen, Though his study looked cleared it still seemed messy for an author who works part time as a Waiter in a bar. Heizo pulled his hair back and peeked out with a smile and a blush. "you want the same as before or did your taste change?" Looking back Heizo smiled at mitsuni and tilted his head. "make yourself at home" He pulled out pans and the mix. The apartment room did look different but yet it was the same regardless of all the books that laid along the desk, though there was a pamphlet that laid finished among the desk of his new book. Heizo prayed that Mitsuni wouldn't discover it.

"Same as usual, Heizo. Little maple, etc..."

He wandered across the room, taking his shoes off, and sitting down in a chair by the window. The mess of the room was oddly homely, battered books, ranging from things still sealed in plastic to frayed and battered notebooks, pens and loose leaves of paper poking out of the top, faded dates stamped on the spines

"Heizo...this is...really nice...really homely"

He looked around, and wandered to the window, looking out across the sunny street, and then wandered back, sliding his arms around Heizo's waist, kissing his neck.

"So...what're you're writing at the moment?"

Slowly pouring into the newly made Pancake batter and grabbing the stuff he needed while the pancake cooked on the stove. He smiled softly listening to Mitsuni talk about the comfort about the home With a smile Heizo turned his head and smiled gently. "I tank you I do work hard in making the home Seem Much like the old home I lived in." Hearing the other man walk about the room and his back suddenly became warm with Mitsuni's body closely to his. "What am i writing?...Oh Um Novels, Romance Novels" Turning around after flipping the pancake onto the plate, He smiled. "How many pancakes do you want Mitsuni?"

"Romance novels, eh? Never really thought of you as a romance writer...you were far more interested in fantasy and science fiction when you knew me...But, eh, people change."

He grinned softly, eying up the pancakes as he nuzzled into his lover's neck, fingers idling over the taller man's chest, laying another kiss on his shoulder. "As for the pancakes...hmm...four would probably do me...I've...got a bit of an appetite, what with the whole...gently screwing you against the wall..."

He grinned softly, and let go of the other man, wandering to the table. He made to sit down, but noticed...something on the table, and slowly walked over to the table, picking up the small, leatherbound notebook, still open at a particular page.

"Ah, you left this ope-"

He raised an eyebrow..."Heizo..."

Flipping the next pancake he smiled gently touching mitsuni's hand as he smiled. "Ah well its a sort of mixture of those and romance seems i have a knack for it, I'm actually waiting for my editor to come and pick up a finished piece of work" He laughed lightly "It will be ready soon, Take a load off" after a moment he had almost finished with the last one for mitsuni's stack finished as he heard rummaging around.

Heizo Finished the pancake stake Lightly drizzling a the maple on it and smiled softly hearing mitsuni speak his voice off and heizo Walked out not even looking over right away and set the plate down as he heard the other male call out his name. "Yeah Mitsuni? whats wro-" looking at the book he blushed dark and reached out for the Manuscript. "I-i can explain"

Mitsuni smirked softly, holding the manuscript up

"I...wow, you're a really good writer...although..."

He turned away from Heizo, scanning the close-typed paragraphs, his cheeks turning deeper and deeper shades of red, and finally put the manuscript back onto the table. The next thing Heizo knew, Mitsuni was kissing him hard, aggressive little nips against his soft, surprised lips. He kissed along Heizo's cheek, and softly whisperd

"Although I didn't know you were writing...that sort of thing..."

Another fervent kiss, and another whisper.

"Do...you ever get...inspiration from...when, you know we did it?"

Heizo blushed so many shades of red when his lover suddenly surprised him as he held him kissing him lightly as his mind ran wild in the few short nips and long kisses. It was suddenly ended with a gently kiss to his cheek Heizo looked at the gentle raven that had attacked him not just moments ago. Heizo rubbed the back of his neck. "I-its a long story" he wasnt sure what to say as he received yet another kiss from his raven lover. Then it hit him the question he didnt want to answer as he nodded he spoke softly. "I-its how i lasted so long...alone" that moment Heizo felt like that harsh weight of the secret was lifted off finally he felt more calm. He lightly Kissed mitsuni back. "I have been alone this whole time. every time"

• 2 weeks later...

"You won't be alone. Not any more"

His hand snaked down to the blonde's waist, softly undoing the buttons of his fly, and softly toying with what lay beneath,fingers caressing gently, then breaking the touch for a second, to tug off his own t-shirt, pushing the other man delicately back.

"Should...we eat the pancakes now, so we don't let them go cold, or...should we wait till afterwards?"

He softly licked his lips, slouching over to the side to pick up the maple syrup, winking softly

"Or...do you prefer..me covered in...sticky, sweet maple syrup?"

So saying, he half emptied the bottle over his pale, smooth flesh,scooping a little up as it oozed down his chest, and licking it off his lithe fingers.

"Your choice, love. "

Blushing dark Heizo let a soft Noise escape his lips as he gently got pushed back and watched the man he truly loved Undress, Of course the smell of food was something Heizo smelt on top of his jet black Lover whom stood before him Partly Undressed Until he surprised him by grabbing the maple syrup and pouring onto his chest. Heizo glanced up almost turning a harsh color of pink as he Still did not listen to his lover's words Heizo stared to move closer undoing his lovers clothes as he finally responded to the words he did not actually hear. "Huh, Um sure whatever you want"

• 2 weeks later...

Sticky and aroused, Mitsuni wasted no time, enjoying the feel of Heizo's hands...oh god, they were like a pair of love-sick teens, making love against the door, Heizo's larger form pressed to his maple-splashed stomach, their naked forms coupling, leaving a sticky trail of maple across the kitchen floor, and into the bedroom, the sex heady, energetic, noisy. They lay, slicked in the maple, in each other's warm embrace, tired, then hauled their sticky bodies to the shower, massaging each other beneath the warm, hot water, enjoying the feeling of once more bathing together, being together. Clothed, damp, they ate pancakes on Heizo's balcony, Mitsuni half-dressed and aching, in silence, slowly drying in the warm sun.

A soft buzzing, against Heizo's hip, and Mitsuni snatched up his phone, answering before the cheesy cartoon opening ringtone got too far.

"Ye-OH CRAP! Sorry. Sorry. I'll be there in a moment...Sorry. Yeah, I came across a friend from...school days. You remember Heizo, right...?"

Lifting each other and moving slowly, the moments between where they started to were they ended up seemed to advance rather quickly as they embraced each other and continuing their romantic moments in the bedroom. Quickly it moved to the shower where both felt stiff and sore with each moment it felt simply amazing as they made their way out of the shower and into clothes and sat out on the balcony to eat the somewhat cold pancakes. Heizo looked at him with a smirk as they ate. Until the phone that laid near Heizo went off. Mitsuni had grabbed the phone seeming to panic as Heizo covered his mouth laughing slightly.

Listening to the conversation Heizo tilted his head as he leaned onto his palm watching careful while lightly reaching under the table to touch Mitsuni's leg as if to make sure this wasn't some kind of fantasy or dream.

Mitsuni squeaked as he hung up, and turned to Heizo, blushing.

"Um...that was the others...I need to come in and record some guitar bits. Someone came up with a song earlier, when I wasn't there..."

He leaned forward, the towel dropping onto his shoulders, the black hair sticking out in all directions.

"So...um...I sorta need to go...but you're welcome to come with me, if you want..."

He grinned, softly kissing Heizo's cheek, and got up, wandering into the small kitchen, pulling on his t-shirt and shoes, and toweling his hair dry properly, before wandering back outside, and sliding his arms softly around Heizo, nibbling his ear softly.

"You wear me out, you know...I forgot how good...you were in bed..."

He grinned softly.

"Shall we get going, then?"

Heizo watched as mitsuni hung up the phone and heizo tilted his head as he listened. "Yeah, Don't worry mitsuni it happens" lightly watching the towel drop as he moved where the towel had fallen and made the bits of hair stick out. Heizo smirked slightly as he watched mitsuni get up and gently get up and pecked his cheek. Heizo touched his cheek with a blush. "Yeah i would love to" Watching as mitsuni get dressed heizo blushed a dark pink color as the memory of just moments before they were grasping each other and gently making new memories that were ruined in the past. Before he knew it mitsuni had snuck back out and wrapped his arms around Heizo's neck.

Heizo touched his hands and blushed hearing mitsuni's soft voice in his ear. "M-mitsuni...promise me you wont leave or just vanish on me" heizo whispers softly. He nodded getting up and grabbing his black leather jacket and a comb to run threw his own hair. "Ready?"

"Ready"

Mitsuni leaned and kissed Heizo, mouth softly pressed to the older, taller man's lips, before merrily taking his hand and half-dragging him out of the door, down the street, (only allowing him to stop to lock the door), and, some fifteen minutes later, up a set of stairs and into a rehearsal studio. Stopping for a second, he kissed Heizo again, a soft cough breaking their reverie.

"Ah. You're here, Mitsuni~

Looking up, Mitsuni came eye to eye with a skinny blonde man, in a baggy hoodie and shorts, arms and neck covered in tattooes, a bottle of coke held in a left hand festooned with rings.

"So this is Heizo, eh? Long time no see"

He stuck a hand out.

"You probably don't remember me, but...eh, we've met~

He grinned, nodding at the rest of the band; the drummer, a short, punky haired boy, and the band's bassist, who towered even over Heizo.

"We've been waiting, Mitsuni~

He winked softly

"I'll even let your cute friend watch."

Being lightly kissed he felt his hand get grabbed as he was dragged from his room only given enough time to lock and check his door as he blushed darkly being hand in hand with his lover he was dragged to a building and right up stairs. The whole trip took about 15 minutes and Heizo bit his lip as he was kissed and gentle wrapped his arm around the raven haired boy. Lightly their kiss was interrupted by a cough.

Heizo looked over seeing a man he really didn't remember but he already didn't like the fact he was covered in tattoos, His skin seemed like a soft white and it looked very beautiful but it was smeared with black and other colors of ink. The man stuck an arm out and Heizo shook his hand though the blonde seemed to be more interested in making mitsuni get to work. Heizo still didn't feel okay about the tattooed blonde. "Sorry that i don't recall you."

Heizo followed behind mitsuni as he tilted his head watching as the other members all looked like they had hung out since grade school, But heizo recalled how and were he met mitsuni for the first time and it caused heizo to smile to himself as he looked at mitsuni. "Its alright Mitsu, I'll wait and listen" He looked for a place to see, Though the only place seemed to be in between the drummer boy and the tattooed boy. That is what Heizo did though he kept his eyes locked on mitsuni whom he didn't want to leave his sight.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey, Mitsuni" exclaimed the drummer..."I didn't know you were into older men..."

He chuckled, adjusting his many bracelets, and winked "My bed was so cold without you, Mitsu-chaaaan. So lonely". Mitsuni blushed and muttered softly to Heizo "He's joking...he knows I like girls...he's sorta...a playboy..." So saying, Mitsuni wandered over to where several guitars were sat on stands, and picked one up, strumming it, before nodding to Heizo and disappearing through a door into the studio, followed by the bassist and the drummer.

The vocalist stepped closer to Heizo, grinning apologetically "Sorry about Tanaka...he's sorta highly strung, and a pervert. He makes up nasty rumors, so I'd just ignore him...So, yeah, I'm Izumi...sorry you don't sorta remember me, I...wasn't this wild, for sure..." He winked, gently leaning against the wall. "I sure remember you, Heizo. Always with girls wanting to drag you home...top of the class, working for the school paper...President of the writing society. Clever and popular. Sorta unusual..." He yawned, exposing his taut stomach. "Heck...there were even guys who wanted you...I...have to be honest, I sorta had a crush on you..."

Heizo watched as mitsuni got hit on by his fellow band member as Heizo almost wanted to punch him he tried to remain calm as he was calmed by Mitsuni's calm and collected voice as he just blinked and nodded. Heizo's eyes followed Mitsuni's body and ass unconsciously as his attention span was pulled away by the shutting of the door. He blinked as others followed behind him all getting to the instruments but one.

The one free guy was from before as he pulled Heizo's attention to him. He seemed to be vocals though Heizo really did not recall who this guy was but he told him a name of the guy who was teasing mitsuni he looked up listening to the guy explain, Then he changed topics. Heizo blinked as he looked at Izumi. "S-sorry I just sorta kept to myself back then". Izumi leaned on the wall, Heizo glanced down slightly but not enough to really be noticed as Izumi spoke again, This time about the past.

Heizo listened to him and began to laugh till Izumi stopped at the end and explained that he liked him, Heizo coughed and hit his chest. "I'm sorry but what?" Heizo thought he had said he liked him but he wanted to hear it one more time to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...

"I like you. You're interesting...I mean, I write song lyrics, so I'm attracted to poets..."

He leant forward, grinning from ear to ear..."Mmm...I'm sure...we could make quite a song together, if you like...You were quite a guy back in the day, always reading...I always used to wonder what you were reading, but...I digress"

He slouched against a wall "I'm not your type, though, Heizo, and you're not mine, and besides, you're...nailing my guitarist, right?"

He chuckled. "It's fine. I'm fucking a shoujo manga-ka...musicians and authors seem to be connected...song and image and words all tied up...right? He's a cute guy too, under a female pen-name so the press'll hardly...care."

He licked his lips.

"So...what are you working on, right now?"

Heizo bit his lip in an attempt to figure out what this man was talking about and why he seemed to be closing the distance between him and Mitsuni, the man Kept talking as Heizo's attention was pulled when he heard the words nailing and guitarist. Heizo turned red as he didn't answer he just cleared his throat and talked low. "what I do with Mitsuni is not your business, sorry to burst your knowledge bubble" heinous listened to the words that the man spoke as he looks at. "Does anyone here know? Or maybe perhaps your trying to up me" Heizo joked softly laughing as he covered his mouth.

" in a way they are connected" Heizo added to the mans comment as if to make him feel better about himself, Heizo leaned back and heard the question. "actually my editor should be picking up the manuscript right about now"