An Unexpected Reunion Tama/SakiOda (PRIVATE)

Tama

He hadn't expected to see that person tonight. It had been a normal sort of day, practicing new songs in the studio, before wandering a couple of streets to the bar. Leaning on the bar, he'd been enjoying the usual bottle of some fruit cider of some sort or another, battered leather jacket flung over the chair next to him, bandmates flopped across sofas, women all over them when...that person had caught his eye. He hadn't seen him for...what? 9, 10 years. Not since they were teenagers, at that awkward time of life. He took a swig of the drink and turned back to the bar. Heh he thought. Perhaps he won't notice me. After all, I've grown a lot since...well, since we saw each other last.... And yet, something in his gut...something in his gut made him pick up his jacket, sling it over his shoulder with that rockstar swagger, and step over to him, reaching out to tap him on the shoulder.

"Hey, Heizo-kun. Long time no see..."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Tama

Heizo walked into the bar not far from a bands practice spot and a few other places for recordings, A bar he visited frequently he smiled softly seeing the familiar faces and waving to the bartender, This bar was Heizo's Work place, He was a part time waiter at this lovely bar. Many just called it by its short name 'Cupid' after a while his shift had started and a group of boys had come in, Since Heizo's rounds were based off of the tables he brought drinks out from the back bar. He passed by a guy at the bar who had seemed to have a wandering eye, Though to Heizo he looked pretty cute. After a while of Heizo going back and forth, He had begun his last round and was just turning when his shoulder was tapped. then Heizo was called out to. Turning his eyes widened.

"Mitsuni...N-no way its been a long time"

Mitsuni smiled softly, sipping from his bottle.

"So, how've you been, Heizo? Still chasing after the whole author dream?" He grinned, patting the older man on the back. It seemed odd that, for someone two years his senior, Heizo still had that look of youth, his hair still long and falling into those wide eyes. A twinge in his chest. He'd also seemed to have forgotten...quite how pretty Heizo was...

Relax, Mitsunisomething in his head seemed to say He's not the same man you knew ten years ago...he's not in love with you anymore...

"So...um...can I buy you a drink? You still like lemonade and vodka, right?" He guided Heizo back to the bar, ignoring the calls of his bandmates...

Heizo smirked softly to the side and nodded. "Actually I'm an author now, Ive been writing for a few years now" Heizo wouldn't exactly tell mitsuni the works he wrote, Heizo was a pretty boy in a bar of other bishies that seemed to run it he wasn't much of easy spotter, But he was also gay, Though only his newest friend Natori knew though he was the only one in this group of bishies that worked at Bar cupid hes gentle eyes and features made it a hard face to forget. After a moment Heizo looked at mitsuni and though ..He is just to cute.. He must be some hot shot now Heizo looked to the side and rubbed his neck, Moving the empty tray to his side.

"If you want, and yes i still like that, I'm surprised you recall my drink." Being guided to where natori was Heizo nodded to natori. "Natori i'm going to get off now I hope you don't mind five minutes by your self, Ill gladly help if you need it" the boy waved his hand and Heizo peeled of his tie as he sat down. "I see your have rock star swagger are you on a tour or something?"

"Something like that...though we're recording an album at the moment...And sure I remember" He pouted softly. "It's only been a few years..." He leaned against the bar again, watching Heizo...He really did seem even cuter in the low light of the bar than before...even though all the other waiters were good looking...Heizo seemed to...almost shine...

He downed the drink quickly, pulling a face. No. That was behind him. That was his past.

"So...you're a writer now?" A soft smirk. "Still the usual stuff, eh? And I hope..." His eyes drifted to Natori "That I'm not inconviencing you...After all, if you're busy at work, don't let me stop you..."

He knew that look...that smile that played across his face. And...he couldn't help blushing a little.

"You've been well, right?"

Heizo Smiled softly grabbing the glass and making a drink of lemonade and vodka, Turning slightly and marking the private table that had a curtain. "Natori, I'm gonna be in this room catching up so if you can help it try not to seat anyone to close" Of course natori nodded and Heizo lightly waved his hand for Mitsuni to follow him. "Yes im a writer now but Come on ill show you this curtained booth it is amazing."

Secretly he just wanted to keep mitsuni from anyone view so he could comfortably speak without stares or wondering eyes. Lightly opening the curtain for Mitsuni to enter and Heizo entered behind him shutting the curtain slowly to look at him turning on the small little light on this inside. "Hope you don't mind that is a little tightly and small its usually for our Couple Guests who are out on a honeymoon. But Yes I've been well." Heizo smiled.

He softly smiled. Heizo was always, had always been far more shy than him, scared to hold hands in public, kiss in public...Still, the room was snug, and actually sorta homely, intimate but not cramped. It reminded him of something else, and a blush rose to his cheeks. In the halogen light, Heizo's pale cheeks almost glowed, his long blond hair almost golden.

"I've...missed you" he heard himself whisper "I've been meaning to get back...in touch with you for ages, but, what with tours and everything..."

This...didn't feel like him at all, the blushes and the pauses. He was usually so confident, so cocksure... but Heizo was making him stammer and blush. And his scent seemed to fill the small booth. He got up, unsure of himself. Heizo...looked...pretty. Those soft lips. He leaned across the table, and softly, delicately lifting Heizo's chin, kissed him.

"I've...missed you so much."

Watching mitsuni, Heizo felt completely untied from his usual facade. He felt the need to become untidy and messed up. Heizo lightly sat and relaxed himself a bit Heizo staring at the man whose complexion drove him nuts, the light played a light hand in the complexion that mitsuni has.

Heizo lightly blushed and spoke low Right after mitsuni spoke. "I have missed you as well" heizo seemed to be very confident now more so now than he did before, Nodding slightly. "I had hopes we would run into each other at some point."

Looking at mitsuni he stood up and began reaching over, then before Heizo had realized it he was kissed his cheeks turned red as he blushed dark looking at Mitsuni. "M-mitsuni...I-I-" He blushed a darker read and tried to calm his trembling, It had been awhile since anyone kissed him. He actually avoided relationships Since he and Mitsuni had parted.

The warmth. He needed more of Heizo, and softly stepping round the table, he kissed him again, pressing the older man gently into the thin wooden wall of the cubicle. He broke from the kiss, blushing hard, and sat down heavily, staring softly at Heizo "I've...missed this..." He leaned in softly, and kissed him again, eyes closing. "I've missed you..." he murmured into the other man's lips, hand softly sliding up to touch and stroke Heizo's cheeks, the hot sweet kiss deepening, his tongue slowly, hesitantly asking for entry...

"H-Heizo..."

Blushing darker the sudden movements took Heizo by surprise, It had been years since they were together and now it felt like the first time they got together all over again, Heizo Lifted his hands to touch Mitsuni's face as he bit onto his own lip he looked up at mitsuni who was now over him kissing him deeper and deeper Heizo felt his heart tighten and churn. "M-mitsuni, I-i don't think w-we should a-a-at work" he stumbled and trembled over his own words as he tried to get across that he really wanted more alone time with him to catch up perhaps. What am i doing mitsuni is here after so many years... why am i running away....Hes right here Heizo wake up and tell him how you feel. Heizo had begun to tear up wanting so much to say he still loved him but its probably the fact that mitsuni was drunk and probably just reacting to the alcohol he drank.

He caught himself, just before he totally gave into that raging feeling that wanted to pin Heizo to the wall and lose himself in the blond, the alcohol fugue clouding his head, making him almost lose control, almost give in. He pulled away from the kiss, his own hair messed up, cheeks flushed.

And yet, something in his gut that wasn't the alcohol, wasn't the need to clear his clouded head in another's form...something that was entirely himself made him lean back in, catch the blond's lips again. Made him lean in and slide his long fingers, calloused from countless hours playing guitar, through the older man's hair, made him cup that delicate cheek and kiss him deeply.

"Alright...not here then..." he murmured into Heizo's ear. "Somewhere we'll have no interruptions..."

He deepened the kiss, softly, delicately straddling the older man's lap-despite his shorter height, Mitsuni sat face to face with the man he'd once called his lover, kissing and stroking and toying with his hair. "Just...stay with me until your shift is over?"

Heizo Nodded and loosened his tie a bit as he looked up at mitsuni and blushed darker right when he was then straddled by the smaller man who had the gentle hue of the light. His dark hair, It brought him back to a time when they were a thing, back when they were lovers. Heizo blushes lightly touching his short Dark hair. "It is still so soft, I swear you must of known that you'd see me today.." Heizo had recalled his first time running into Mitsuni and those moments when his hair touched his own hand. "If i recall it was soft when we first bumped into each other at the graduation grounds if im not mistaken."

His hands slid to Heizo's buttons, and, as he ebbed and flowed against his lips, Mitsuni began to undo them, surprisingly deftly for a drunk young man. He needed to touch Heizo more, despite what he'd said moments before. He was drunk, and he needed Heizo, needed that smile, that warmth, that man's body against his. In his desperation, he tugged hard at the shirt, ripping the last three buttons off, and exposing the muscle. He felt something in his body flare into burning new life.

He couldn't resist Heizo's body a decade ago, and nothing had changed-he reached out, stroking the muscle of his chest. "You've kept in shape so welll...and...um, I still sorta use the kid's shampoo I did as a kid..."

He blushed, laying a faltering kiss on Heizo's bare chest, head softly bowed

"Y-you can touch it if you want...My hair...that is..."

He smiled softly lightly grabbing Mitsuni's hands as he held them carefully, Heizo moved a bit as he lightly looked at him. "I prefer a sober Mitsuni" Heizo leaned in slowly holding onto him as he looked to the side he bit his lip blushing dark, He really wanted to submit and be Mitsuni's Lover again, But he truely wanted it...to be mitsuni not some drunk actions. slowly Heizo drank his drink as he looked at mitsuni he set his drink down and clung to him. "I have missed you so much these past few years"

The soft blush, the hesitancy of Heizo...all of it quickened Mitsuni's blood, made him want to pin the other man up against the wall, cover his naked, lean chest with kisses...made him want to take back what was his...and at Heizo's mention of quite how he'd missed him...his self resolve, his defence against his own arousal broke. He pinned the taller, older man to the wall, and softly, delicately pushed his lips against the young novelist's.

Heizo had been missed, had missed. He needed more of him. All of him. Now.

Mitsuni kissed down his ex's jaw, fingers curling in his hair, kissing the softly stubbled cheeks, taking in the scent of refined cologne and aftershave, fingers tracing over the muscle of his chest, enjoying how each breath Heizo took made his skin, almost hairless and warm move softly against his fingertips.

"I've needed...missed...wanted you..."

"M-m-mitsuni" feeling him attack and kiss on Heizo ,He felt his own hair get tangled around the dark hair boy's finger. Heizo grabbed onto Mitsuni's hands and lifted up his chin. "Look at me Mitsuni I want to wait, there's a hotel near by can you wait a bit longer?" Heizo blushed darker realizing his open and bare chest probably wasn't helping, Slowly Heizo buttoned his shirt and pulled out his phone texting Natori and tell him to clock him out. "Here now i can leave, you wanna go or no?" Blushing darkly Heizo began to get nervous.

Slowly he felt his head beginning to clear, the haze of needing Heizo's body against his own slaked a little. And yet, he couldn't help stealing another kiss, and sliding his arms around the older man, breathing in his heady scent. Images of the last time they'd made love, angrily and roughly between hot, sweaty sheets, flashed through his head, and despite everything, he felt himself harden a little more under his skinny jeans. He bit back the urge to ravage Heizo here and nodded, taking the soft warm hand in his and pulling back the curtain as the last button was done up.

The journey to the hotel was short-he dragged Heizo through the bar, ignoring his bandmates' confused faces, and out into the cool night, sneaking another kiss. A few blocks walk, clinging to the taller man, and they reached the hotel in question-shabby it may have been, but it was homely for couples wanting to spend a few hours of intimacy with each other. He paid up front, and kissed Heizo again, somehow...frightened a little. Pre-show nerves. That's all. He lead the older man down the corridor, now almost glued to his lips, fumbling a little, trying to undress him before, pushing Heizo up against the door, he unlocked it, pushed his older lover inside, and let it bang shut.

- - - -

Dawn fell across the sleeping lovers, Heizo cradled in Mitsuni's arms, both young men entirely naked, their clothes flung across the spacious room, across the chair and desk, before leading in a rough trail to the bed. A condom box and a bottle of lube, both mostly empty, were thrown onto a bedside table, and, from the position of Mitsuni's arms, it was obvious that he'd fallen asleep stroking Haizo, lips pressed against his back. Mitsuni wore an expression of weary contentment as he dozed...

The night passed by offly Quick. even the walk to the hotel near by seemed to such a short distance the moments he had kissed and hugged onto mitsuni whom he really liked still, by the time they made it Heizo felt like he could just die. He felt him self just getting harder as the moments flashed by in his head. There seemed to be some time before they made it to the room.

The walls seemed old and needing re-done, The doors on all the rooms had old painting styles but new ways to enter the rooms, but they still had the key locks, They were given a door hang as well and Heizo held onto it until their room finally came into view and by the time they made it Heizo ended up on the wall, and pinned to it sliding along till he ended up on the door. The door opened they went in and it thudded as they pushed it shut.

----

That morning soon reached as Heizo had shifted a little curling more into Mitsuni's arms, their clothes spread all over the room and the pain that Heizo had felt from his rear was intense as he tried to fall back asleep, He found it extremely hard to fall back asleep as he tried again feeling a body holding up his chest and reached up to touch it softly. the body seemed toned and chiseled to that perfect rocker body. Heizo blushed.

The hands softly snaked around Heizo, a lazy kiss to his neck, his warm body pressing to Heizo's back. He was completely naked, his lean, muscled body softly wrapped around the older man, one hand idly slipping from his waist to softly stroke down his back. Nudity fit him well, the sheets covering his and Heizo's nudity, but little more, the soft trail of black hair across his muscled stomach still a little damp from the night's exertions. Shrugging, he threw back the sheets, pressing his stilled crotch gently against Heizo's arse, murring into his partner's ear

"You were...as sexy as you back then, you know, Heizo. Your head pushed into the pillow, and those exquisite moans as sweet as ever."

He softly trailed a finger down Heizo's scratched asscheeks, touching the marks of last night, and smirked softly into his old lover's hair. "You're making me want to go for round two, you know..."

He lazily stroked a finger across Heizo's legs, the smirk growing.

"But a shower first, I think?"

Heizo nodded as he looked up getting up slowly. "I'll join you," He moved slowly to Mitsuni's side as he led his lower back "Lets do a bath instead." the gentle blonde hairs that hung low and wavy, Its was obviously bed hair. Heizo rubbed his head and and smiled at mitsuni, Does...mitsuni...really love me like before...Say it Heizo say how much you love him.. Heizo walked into the bathroom. "M-mitsuni..I.-" he stopped and sighed. "..I had fun last night" Heizo blushed darker looking down to the ground hoping Mitsuni would say it for him or at least say how he felt about the events that transpired over the night.

Unclothed, and shaggy haired, the marks of a ardent night's lovemaking across his body, Heizo...looked amazing. Mitsuni smirked softly as his own arousal all but leapt back to attention. He had needed Heizo, forgotten the passion the blond sparked in him, forgotten how enraptured by him he remained. He took a step towards the blond, and another, and then pulled him into a tight hug, his hard cock pressed gently to Heizo;s softness. Mitsuni took a breath, biting his lip softly

I love you, Heizo.

He felt the words all but slip from his mouth. He smiled and continued. "I've missed you so much. I love you so much."

He kissed Heizo softly, and softy slid his hands to the other man's ass.

"So how about that bath, then?"

Heizo was hugged suddenly as he felt the hardness behind him as he turned a darker shade of red his ears had shone how embarrassed he was. He nodded slowly till he heard the words once more in such a long time. The blonde locks moved as Heizo turned his head to look at mitsuni and smiled, Though he was speechless and still trying to find the correct wording that would make this moment easier, the dark lit room took his attention and went to open the curtains a little bit as he smiled back to mitsuni as he nodded. "Yes let go bathe together i'd love to see what happens"

He'd almost forgotten how shy Heizo had gotten...before...when he'd said he'd loved him. He softly curled his fingers into the other man's golden locks, softly tugging open the curtains with a smirk. In the early light of day...Heizo's hair almost burnt in the rays of the red sun. He kept picking up little details; the way his ex-ex-lover's cute, softly curved arse twitched a little as he shifted from leg to leg against him, those soft, statuesque buttocks warm against his stubborn arousal, the way he blushed with every soft movement of Mitsuni's hands around his waist, the soft smell of his sweat, and the slightly sweet smell of the lube on the other man.

He wanted to hold Heizo for ever, just...being skin to skin with that man he'd lost his virginity with, lost so many hours of so many days with. But...they did need that bath.

He turned to Heizo, softly sliding a hand down his legs, the other up his back.

"Want a carry, Princess?" He winked, and suddenly picked up the other man, carrying him, despite his height, with ease to the bathroom.

- - - - -

He softly flopped back against the wall of the shower, panting, leaning muscled chest heaving, his arousal still twitching as he leaned in for a kiss, softly sliding down the wall of the shower, gently pulling Heizo with him.

They'd tried so hard not to give in to the urges still flickering in them since they'd woken, but washing each other had become teasing, and teasing...had led to other things. Mitsuni smirked to himself. They were as inseparable as a decade ago, as though that decade had flickered as they'd left the bar last night, and then begun to rewind like a battered old video. He kissed Heizo again, fingers idly stroking the blonde trail down to his softening member, and whispered in the low hiss of the shower

"At least we're clean this time. "

Nodding slowly Heizo leaning back recalling the quick moments that landed them into this room and into this position, Slightly Heizo recalled they had to leave soon, He was sure Mitsuni had work after all Mitsuni was a star Heizo had grown silent for a moment and learned back into Mitsuni. "W-well i think that it would be nice if you u-um came to my place" Heizo had managed to get out from his lips as he blushed hoping to hear a yes. Of course Heizo was off for the day so that made it much easier.

Heizo had gotten up from the shower and grabbed towels for them both since he has asked so quickly maybe mitsuni would say no, Heizo waited watching the clock until Mitsuni spoke an answer.

Mitsuni lazily smiled, taking the proffered towel and softly straightened up, making no attempt to dress, though he wrapped it around his slim waist.

"I'd...love to. Um..."

He softly bit his nail, and smiled. "My band are recording in a couple of hours...do you want me to come round to the bar, if you're working? Otherwise, let me know, and I'll make my way to yours, Heizo..."

He wandered across, and softly kissed the blonde on the cheek, having to stand almost on tiptoe to reach the warm, slightly stubbled cheek, his lithe arms and calloused fingers from so many hours of guitar playing stroking across his lover's wet skin. He didn't want to let go. There...was so much time to catch up on. So much time lost to that gap that had opened up between them. But...work before pleasure...

He softly let go, and wandered quickly to the bedroom, tugging his clothes on quickly, towelling his hair dry, and carried Heizo's clothes back, kissing Heizo again.

"Orrr...you could come watch us work? As long as you're quiet."

He winked. "How about it?"