Monsters Academy: Humans in Danger (Group RP, Full) (+18)

PURE-MADNESS

Alucard was already in the common-room kitchen, the hiss and sizzle of cooking , the gentle clink; the sound of him stirring the ingredients around, was all that there was to mar the silence. Nobody had "found" the kitchen yet. Alucard shrugged to himself, it meant that he at least was able to cook something for tonight without being interrupted by someone. His lip curled slightly at the thought of his dinner getting interrupted and decided that he'd be better off eating in his room... like always he thought to himself. He tipped the stirfry into a bowl, and then frowned when he discovered that he'd made extra.

What the hell? he thought, I never make more than what I need to make, so why is there enough here for another person? He looked over the ingredients he'd bought, but couldn't find anything amiss... he hadn't bought anything extra, he'd paid the same price he usually did. He chewed his lip. He couldn't leave the leftovers in the fridge; something might happen to them if he wasn't able to keep an eye on them, and he hated the thought of having food go to waste... He sighed, and tipped the leftovers into another bowl. He quickly cleaned the dishes and the kitchen, and walked back to his room with the two bowls.

Alucard balanced the bowls as he unlocked the room. At least he has the sense to lock the door behind him he thought as he opened the door. The room was empty. Must've gone for a shower or something. Alucard put the second bowl down on the other desk in the room, and eased himself onto his bed. His body still twinged from his earlier "date" with the wall, but thankfully he had an almost unnatural healing rate, and wouldn't stay sore for long. He balanced the bowl on his lap, and opened one of the study books, thinking to get some study in before the lessons started tomorrow.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• UndertheWeather

• SqueezeBabe

• PURE-MADNESS

The principal calmly reviewed papers in his office. His desk was full of piles of documents that needed to be signed and revived. He let a sigh escape his soft lips, and leaned back on his chair pushing his work aside for a moment. The first day was about to be over, and the real work was about to start. The school had been gaining popularity the past few years, and every year there were more and more students attending. The principal smiled at the thought, but it faded when his eyes once again spotted the many papers waiting for his approval.

Suddenly his phone rang. The sound of it was persistent, and loud, making a frown of annoyance appeared on the principal's forehead. He brushed his bangs back with his hand and turned on the speaker.

"What is it Selena?" He asked his secretary a bit impatient.

"There is someone here waiting for you. Should I send him in?" Selena asked.

"Tell him to come in"

Selena turned to the student with the papers in his hands, and smiled kindly. "He is waiting for you" She said.

Julian walked down the hallways of the dorm heading back to his room. He noticed the door was not locked, and turned on the knob curiously, he wondered if his human companion was back yet. He was no surprised to find the other teenager reading on his bed. The blonde headed to his own bed and dropped the dirty towel in a laundry basket next to it. He was about to head out when his eyes settle on the delicious bowl of food laying tentatively on the nightstand. He eyed the hunter and was at a loss of words.

"Did you made this?" He finally asked after a few moments of silence. His eyes moved to the hunter's face, studying his delicate features.

At the cafeteria, Hunter purchased a bowl of cold noodles which he quickly gulped down his small throat. That was a really odd experience he had there. He wondered if Veda would really change his mind, and pick someone else for the VP position. He hoped not.

Hunter let out a long sigh. At least nothing bad had happened in the cafeteria; his order was completely right, and the food was good. Roaming at night was not in his list of favourite activities, though roaming at dawn is, so he placed the tray with the bowl on it where he had to, and headed back to the residence hall, where he would return to his room and probably do something interesting to pass his time.

The hallway in the residence hall was sparsely lighted, and no souls were present when Hunter had finally reached the landing of a floor that he reckoned where his shared room was. Veda had probably not returned since it had just been under an hour since he escaped the student council office. But Veda seemed too mysterious for him to predict.

At the door, Hunter found it unlocked. Well, perhaps Veda was back as quick as a fox after all. He turned the knob, and when he pushed the door opened he could hear someone speak. The voice did not ring a bell. Veda’s voice was quite distinctive, so it was definitely not Veda. The door opened to a room that was not familiar to him, and on top of that, there was someone lying in bed with a bowl of food and a book, and another standing by a table on the other side of the room.

His eyes scanned the room, and the faces. Nothing. He could recognize nothing. He did not know whose room it was, or who the people were. And when he wondered why his room looked different, and why they were in his room, he was struck by the thought that he might have gone to the wrong room. His deep blue eyes moved from the unfamiliar faces to the numbers on the door whose knob was still in his tight grip.

The numbers 666 stared back at his frozen figure. He must have mistaken 666 for 999 under the dim light. His lack of familiarity of the flooring system was not helpful either.

Before he headed off to give to the Principal's office, he gave the papers filled with student names. The Art Club President accepted with a smile, fangs sticking out with how wide he smiled. Yup, the Art President was a vampire, one of the higher vampires actually and it was surprising that he made the art club instead of something else but Veda wasn't surprise, not at all. Besides, art was a beauty itself. Not only that the Art President was kinda similar like him, something like that.

"Are you scheming something?" The Art Club President, Esven, questioned with curious eyes. "You have that look in your eyes again, Veda." He observed casually. "Careful, we don't want that to happen again." And now that brought up memories of their first year. It was still funny as hell when Veda thinks about it. It was totally not his fault, the guy got on his nerves enough to retaliate.

"Tsk tsk, have faith in me." Veda clicked his tongue playfully, grinning, "You should know me by now that it wouldn't happen again unless another guy like him appears." Thankfully (not for Veda) that it was because of that incident that made everyone who knew it (those who knew can never forget what happened) avoid stepping on his bad side. "I'll be going now, and yeah, I know the meeting." With one mysterious smile, the fox left and went to the Principal's office with lesser papers in hand.

And he stepped to the first office, where you'd have to talk to the Principal's Secretary to get to the Prinicipal. If he allowed you to come in. Veda told her that he needed to talk to him, Council matters. She politely told him to wait before calling the Principal. And once she was done- Oooh, it seems that he was lucky today.

Veda walked in, smile on his face (since when did he not smile?) as he greeted the Principal with a bow. "Hello, Principal, I apologize for the sudden visit but I have news." Here, his smile went to a smirk. "I have officially decided who will my Vice-President be, I just need your approval." He put Hunter's student files on the Principal's desk along with the paper he used to write his request, at the bottom had a line and in the bottom was 'Head's Signature' that it can be referred to either the Headmaster or Principal.

"I've decided and I'm not going to change my mind." He was stubborn when he wanted to. "Please sign and I'll be on my merry way~." Veda can be polite but most of the time, finds it dull. He couldn't help it, he never learned how to be fully polite even when you're not polite at all until halfway of his first year.

Good thing that there weren't pricks around that might glare at the impoliteness and even if there were, Veda would know who they are and avoid them.

Alucard took a mouthful and chewed thoughtfully before answering. "Yeah, I made it, I obviously can't trust what comes out of the cafeteria, so I make my own." He stabbed at another morsel, the book balanced against his knees, "I seemed to make too much this time around, and I can't afford to eat leftovers in a place like this. I also hate wasting food, so you were the logical choice." He pushed the food around the bowl for a bit before adding, "You don't have to eat it, but it's not like I'm out to poison you or anything. I will protect myself by whatever means necessary, but that does not mean I'm going to go out of my way to kill you, or anyone else." He took another mouthful and turned the page of his book.

Alucard looked up at the sound of the door opening, his grip on the bowl of food changing so that he could throw it if the need arose. "Can I help you?" he asked pleasantly, already mentally calculating where his hidden weapons were and how easily he could reach them once the bowl left his hand.

Julian was about to respond to the human, when the door suddenly opened. Both habitants of the room froze on their spots for a moment. They hadn't been expecting any visitors at this hour of the night. Julian stared at the intruder for a long while, his body tensing up, and his eyes wide with curiosity. He finally moved, and placed the bowl of food on the night table. He noticed his roommate discomfort and glanced at him in reassurance, the least he wanted was for the hunter to start a fight so early in the school year.

The blonde turned to the new arrival, his eyes still trying to figure him out. He noticed the other male glancing at the dark number on the door and raised an elegant eyebrow at him. The three stood in silence, and finally the wraith spoke.

"You must be new around here..." He started and took a careful step forward. "Got the wrong number did you?" He said stopping a few centimeters away from the other male. "If you want, we can show you around the dorms. My name is Julian, and this is my roommate..." The blonde glanced at the human realizing he still didn't knew his name. He cleared his throat at he awkward revelation and proceeded with his greetings. "He is new just like you, and I am a second year..."

The blonde didn't made any attempt to get farther away from the student, and although he seemed very calm on the outside, he was getting rather nervous by the extra presence. He was still not use to the idea of having people in HIS room.

The superficial pleasantness of the two beings stirred a sense of suspicion within Hunter, but he knew if it comes to that, he would have to play the defence role for it was against the rules to get into informal, unsupervised fights on the school ground. Besides, ground fights were not his strong point.

His grip on the doorknob loosen, and his hand retracted to his side, and his eyes searched the blonde, whose name rang a bell in his mind. Julian. He did not personally know anyone by that name, so it must have been a name of someone more widely known. “Julian…” muttered Hunter, searching his mind for a clue, but found none other than the image of the Student Council President. Perhaps he was one of the committee. That reminded him of the VP position, and being aroused by the thought, he quickly forced himself to snap out of it, and pay careful attention to the two.

Hunter eyed Alucard with suspicion. His natural instinct told him that this lad was a human being, and seeing that he had frozen in time, and was in a ready stance, Hunter moved himself closer to the middle of the door so that he could bolt away into the darkness if the human decided to exterminate him for reasons he could not think of at the moment.

The introduction by Julian did not break the ice in the room. In fact, it made it more awkward given that he did not know the human’s name. Hunter kept Alucard within the periphery of his vision as he watched Julian speak in an apparent calmness that did not relax the tension in the room.

Hunter caught the last of Julian’s words, and quickly corrected him, “I am in my third year, but I’m new to the dormitory.” He wondered if he should accept the offer, and be taken round the dormitory by two strangers, one of whom he had great suspicion of. What if they took him to a dark alley, kill him and dump his body in the waste bin, and rob him of his meagre belongings? Who would know he was dead? No one. Not until his body rot so badly that someone perceived the presence of his dead body.

“I doubt we’d see anything so late in the night,” said Hunter, grim thoughts still lingering in his mind, “I’d better look for my room before it gets too late.”

His hand reached out for the doorknob again, and turned to Julian, his deep blue eyes fixed on the dichromatic eyes of the blonde, and said in a serious tone, “Break the fire alarm if anything happens.”

As Veda stepped out of the Principal's office and his secretary, he looked down at the papers in his hands. How surprising, there was a new secretary and a new historian. To think that it didn't take long enough for two council members already replaced for a short period of time.

The newest secretary's name is Robin. Interestingly at the fact that he was basically a half, quite rare, maybe that's why he was selected to be the new secretary, to be kept an eye on, and besides; it seems this Jiyu guy wasn't cut out to be a secretary for being too... energetic, too hyper. It might piss a lot of monsters and we wouldn't want that.

For the historian, the Hutali disguised as a monster was supposed to be the historian, his disguised was too easy to see, there were monsters with strong sense of smell to disguises such as hiding the human scent. It was kinda lame in Veda's opinion. The reason why for the change of historian is because for some reason, his uncle resigned him from the school. Must be personal reasons, oh well, he'd known after going out tonight to gather for more info. Now the historian is...

The fox hummed and muttered to himself, "I guess it's time to alert them in their dorm room." Last time he checked, this Robin guy was in the same room as the troublemaker, Lucyfer. Whoa. And 666 is Alucard's room, would you look at that. 666. The student council president snickered to himself, it was kinda funny just as with his room number 999.

He walked towards the dorms with a slight skip on his steps, smiling as he felt giddy of this new turn of events, here he though he'd have another slightly boring student life but my oh my, it seems fate was in the good mood.

What he found what was going on made him amused, he could feel the awkward atmosphere surrounding the trio. Should he make this more awkward or break it? Meh, who cares.

"Why, getting acquainted already? Good, good~." Veda smiled, clapping a hand on Hunter's shoulder. "This'll take much more easier." His red eyes glinted and then landed on Julian. "Why hi there, my student council treasurer." The fox greeted as his smile widened a little. "So this is your roommate, huh. Another good thing."

The SCP stepped inside and made way to where Alucard was sitting, giving him a piece of bond paper and made his way back to where Hunter was, giving a bond paper identical to Alucard's. "From the Principal and this is from me to you, Hunter." Veda eyed the three of them, still smiling. "Well then, I'm going now." His eyes landed on Julian again. "See you tomorrow, treasurer,"

And then on Alucard, "historian,"

and lastly on Hunter, "vice president."

And then he walked away from the room, intent on going to Lucyfer and Robin's room to give the last paper to the new secretary. His second year was really heading towards interesting. If his intention was to make everything more awkward in the room 666. Well.

Maybe.

Alucard was getting twitchy, there were just too many damn monsters in the room, his room. He didn't mind having to share with Julian so much, that was at least inevitable, however, there was the case of mistaken room identity... who did that guy think he was? He scowled when he heard the warning and "tch'd" to himself. What was pulling the fire alarm going to do? Whoever it was would be dead most likely before they had a chance to pull it. He cleared his throat forcefully. "My name is Alucard" he said coldly. He figured that this newcomer wasn't going to be a threat to him just yet, and that he didn't have to sacrifice his dinner in the name of kicking arse. He relaxed his grip on the bowl somewhat and continued eating, ignoring the two at the door.

Then he was interrupted again. However, it was the Student Council President, forcing his way into the room to declare that he, Alucard, was now the Historian of the student (stupid) council. He didn't even have a chance to protest, wasn't there some other human running about the school grounds that could do this kind of thing? He dropped the paper on the bed next to him in a huff, he'd read the damn thing when he'd finished eating. Now he was slightly on edge from all the intrusions into his private space and he could feel his temper starting to flare slightly.

"Look, if you two are going to stand at the door like star-crossed lovers, I don't suppose you could do whatever hinky stuff you've got planned, outside? And don't forget to close the door behind you." He stabbed at his dinner rather viciously with his fork, wanting nothing more to be left alone.

Robin rolled his eyes, his mom let out a squeal, this was the 10th time in the last two minutes. "Mom, stop it." he said playfully. She whined, "but-but my baby is growing up! He is going to university. He is going to be like his big, strong father." she grinned, and got dreamy-eyed when she talked about his father. Robin shook his head at his mother's antics.

It seemed like the car ride went on forever. Then it suddenly stopped, "Sorry baby, but this is the furtherest I can go." he nodded, he and his mother gave their goodbyes to each other. He got out of the car, and awaited his next ride. He couldn't wait for this, he actually couldn't afford this university, but he somehow got a scholarship... Eventhough his marks were pretty bad. He just shrugged, he was happy for whatever reason he got in. He just wanted to be like his father, the best tiger-shifter throughout the seven seas. He just wants to live up to his expectations, make his mom proud.

________

He got to the school, and was immediately taken back. It was so big. He was aw'ed, he ran in. Once he got all the information he needed, he headed to his dorm room, which was with a guy named Lucyfer. And it seemed that he was elected as the student council Secretary, he wondered how that happened.

Once he reached his room,he opened the door with the key he was handed. He couldn't find his roommate anywhere, so he decided to lay for a bit. He put his bags down, kicked off his shoes, and laid on the lower bunk of the double bed. He was slowly falling asleep, then his door opened...

• 1 month later...

He opened the door in his room, and yeah his so called having fun first before the official opening of classes didn’t happen, because some students have been coming go in front of the gate, so he couldn’t really do much, he will just get caught before he began having fun

“gezz what a day... I need to-“ he was stopped at his tracked when suddenly he saw a sight of a being sleeping in a bed he just sleep in earlier.

And seriously he got annoyed by it, and with a serious and harsh tone he called onto the man sleeping in his bed, while he kicked onto the bed harshly

“Oi! Oi! This is my room, you got the wrong room” then He kicked onto the bed with a great force to shake the bed and wake up the annoying man.

He narrowed down his eyes, and with a deadly glare visible under his glasses, he inhaled then with all his force “GET YOUR DAMN ASS OUT FROM MY BED!” he shouted harshly to wake up the guy immediately

He just wanted to rest, and this is what he caught, this is the least he wanted to see now, he felt like beating the crap out of this guy right now.