Monsters Academy: Humans in Danger (Group RP, need people) (+18)

PURE-MADNESS

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• PURE-MADNESS

• SqueezeBabe

• UndertheWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well, it's Naunet's turn now. The last post was by Squeeze. I didn't keep track of time, so I don't know how long it's been since Squeeze posted... '__'

*folds arms* i posed like, half an hour after you did

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-_-

doesn't anyone pay attention to these things?

I keep track~ unless someone takes a noticeable long amount of time to reply, there is no really a need to make such a fuss everyone~ just relax and enjoy~ *extremely lazy at the moment*

But at least the others should at least check and if they don't know who's turn, check it in the character's list on the first page.

Not everyone will always alert you, why would you join the rp if you don't check the official rp at least once a while?

That's true, there is a reason why i went thru the damn trouble of sending you guys a list with the order, USE IT. *yawns and goes check the thread*

*derps* Whoa, no need to bash (although, I know it's not your intention to sound like you're 'bashing'). I'm still getting used to the 'turn-based' system so cut me some slack at the least. Sorry if I didn't check the list. I won't 'complain' anymore. I'll check the list more constantly from now on. .-.

We're just pointing out, and yes, we're not really meant to be mean, just point the obvious (sometimes). You should be ready sometimes, you may never know if there's someone who's personality will clash to your's or others in a group unless you know them well enough.

Just like now. Let's stop before it goes way out of control. You gotta be ready for things like this, (reason why I usually prefer one-on-one instead.) now I notice I'm repeating myself.

This is why I go to the group thread like a soldier going to war. Haha.

Next time though.

Nobody is bashing anybody - but we have to point out that we signed up for a rather "serious" group RP. As a participant, you (a general "you" not a specific "you") kinda have an obligation to keep up/check on the thread.

If you don't, then we run the risk of letting the RP lapse for too long. I'm not much a "turn-based" kinda person, I always figured, that if you had an idea, then write it down - it's the whole waiting for someone else to get their shit together that makes me get a bit twitchy with these things...

But nobody is attacking anybody, just... handing out "gentle" reminders - it's the internet, and you shouldn't take it seriously if real life things are happening.

Ok Ok, everyone relax. I am not much of a patient person myself, however, the reason why I chose this system was cuz I didn't wanted things to get messy and disorganized and then nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore, so please deal with it. *grins and thumbs up* you guys are doing great so is ok~

I posted btw~ And also, before anyone asks~ Julian power works like this, he takes life from someone and half of that amount goes to him, meaning his life span increases every time he kills somebody. NO he is NOT immortal, he can be kill as long as you get to him. As a matter of fact his closed up defense is very weak (no martial art, or anything related skills). Then again, getting close to him is pretty hard cuz his ghosts keep him company XDDDD