Monsters Academy: Humans in Danger (Group RP, need people) (+18)

PURE-MADNESS

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• PURE-MADNESS

• SqueezeBabe

• UndertheWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: All spots are full i am sorry.

As for love triangles, they are Allowed! You dont need/dont have to stick to one partner. It's up to you. We will start as soon as all skellies are up, that will be sometime today. I will notify you guys. Also before starting......Remember to follow all rules, meaning the one paragraph per post rule as well, I dont want any one liners plz, no allowed. Dont be lazy. Also, interact with other members, dont just concentrate on your partner and forget about everyone else, this is why we are doing a group RP, so that we can all have fun with each other, in many ways.....*chuckles*

That's all~

everyone's character sheets are all done. c:

:'D To make it easy. X3

Well, I hope we don't have trouble with our group rp or something.

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-043.gif (pretend it's me head-bashing you with my head as opposed to shaking you) My way of saying thanks for the list lol. I was thinking of how to have everyone's sheets together for easy viewing, and here you've made it so easily.

Btw, sorry

I just thought that the "lie detector" part is a little...er...how do I say it...powerful? Not exactly, more like a little much? I mean, it'll be hard to write that you know everything. The characters are not all angels who won't lie, and it'll be awkward for you to be able to sense all lies, and for us to write it. Yea :S

...*woozy* Whu? rabbit2

that's just me- being so awesome. /slapped. onion0

I agree with you, it's nooo fuuun! ;u; XD

@UndertheWeather: It is not an ability, but a skill. I have edited the description, but I am not changing it. I believe it is appropriate for him to be capable of perceiving lies due to his wide experience. (He lived for over 3 millennial after all.) It will be rare for him to believe a lie, but it is possible. However, due to his personality, it is highly unlikely. Do not automatically assume that I will focus on that skill during the RP. I don't believe it will be awkward since most intelligent characters are sharp.

"...you know everything..."

He is not God. Just because he gained experience does not mean he will know everything. If someone lied to him, he will know they lied, but not the reason behind it. He isn't a seer. Since most people subconsciously perform a tick of sorts (looking away, scratching their nose, etc.) when they fib, Kastiel will notice. He is an observer. However, if a professional diabolical liar fibbed, Kastiel may or may not detect it. In the end, it will depend on the situation.

Wait a minute - if he's so old, then why does he need to go to school?

sorry if i missed something else, i've just woken up.

Alright, i sent the link to everyone. if you guys have any questions, ask them in this thread or put it with spoilers in the other thread. Also, all extra characters if you guys want to put a picture of them, put it in here. I'll be showing you guys how the principal looks like eventually....XD I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you for joining~ *chuckles* we gonna have so much fun fufufu~

- - - Updated - - -

Right right I forgot the posting order will follow the character list, so take a look at it. If someone is not online at the moment, skip them and keep going.

I'm next, and I'm online lol I'm writing.

I would continue arguing with you about that, but I don't want to ruin this, so I'll leave it.

*pokes* just you lot take into consideration that i'm from the future yeah?

If someone goes posting something in the small hours of MY morning, i'm not going to know about it until some of you are ready for bed, so how about no skipping if someone isn't online, and just wait maybe 24 hours. If you don't report in by then, THEN you get skipped.. Is not my fault that i'm sleeping when half of you are at school >.>

It's too much. What if I suddenly have exams and I'm too busy studying my ass off (MATH. THE HIDEOUS MATH. AND MY GRADES ARE. FFFUUU-) and too busy to go online? D;

Well, how about three days? :> Then we'll skip. c:

Yea, I agree with Squeeze. I can't be online 24/7 either. I need to sleep, and attend my stupid life. A 24h wait is a good idea.

I guess if you have something up you can let us know. I mean lol you wouldn't want to be here if you have exams do you? DOn't ruin your exams for this.

3 days is way too much time, dont b lazy, even if u have exams (i do too, and i got a job, and i am a treasurer, and i am a student too *tight schedule*) you can still reply at least once a day. So to make it fair, we gonna wait one day. If you dont reply in one day, you'll be skipped. When u come back, we tell u what's going on and you jump back in.

I salute you. I'd only drown in stress if I was in your position. And go zombie-like. lolol.

I'll try to. Though, my grades aren't good even if I did study. I keep forgetting. XD; (which is abnormal when I think about it.)

I'll tryyyy~