Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

After dinner Jahero took Riska on a tour of the house. There was a pool, large back yard. Stables, and a few fancy cars. There were three guard dogs, A German shepherd, A doberman pincher, and a large wolf dog. They moved in and out of the house, and around the house. The Stables had 12 horses of all different colors. The house was large, and you could easily get lose if you were no careful. The tour took about three hours in totally, that was the quick version. There were still some places jahero didnt show him.

Riska made his way back to the dogs, and sat infront of the wolf,outstreaching his hand twords the animal. He had been known around forests far and wide, by all animals that came from there...he had a slight gift he carried with pride, any animal he saw lov him and he loved them. He had a deep trust of the animal race for he knew that they were somewhat in the same boat as he...many feared humans, some were once traped and some just desired to be free...he knew their hearts well...as if they were his family. So seeing a wolf...so far from where it should be made him a bit more at ease about this place. He gave the wolf a friendly smile

"Please, do not be afraid...I am not an enemy...would you be my friend?"

The wolf-dog looked at Riska with is sharp eyes. He turned back to the other two dogs before slowly walking towards Riska and given in a small lick to the hand. He gave off a small howl sound and moved over next to Riska, sitting next to him in a guard stance. The other two dogs went about there rounds, while the wolf-dog stand with Riska.

Riska smiled warmly at his new found friend, glad that he had accepted his invatition to be friends. He had laid his head upon the anima's back, finding quick comfort in his fur and the warmth it provided

"Thank you..."

He whispered as he laid there with the animal calmly

The night went on like this. Quite and easy, and as the hours pass the wolf dog stayed by Riska side for a while, but as quickly as there friendship started he had to go back to work, just like everyone else. He gave a slight howl, too get Riska attention

Riska awoke and nodded, he was fully able to understand animals and to many people's amazement he could comminuicate withtm as well

"I understand, I'llcome back later when youare free again, just howl and I'll return to you"

Riska kissed the wolf's nose and walked back to the house, exploring cautiously, now back into his fearful mood

He nodded and showed Riska to the door before turning to walk away into the dark with the others. The house had shut down, besides a few lights and the kitchen staff being up and about. A few of them anyway. " Young master" One of the butlers said spotting Riska walking around the place. " What are you doing up so late?"

Riska slowly made his way inside the door, being cautious not to trust to easily. He looked around and was a bit amazed at the size of the area.

"The wolf...outside...when does he get fed...?"

" You must mean Kadan. He should be in shortly for his dinner. Im waiting for him, Tsume, and Kota to come in before I go to bed my self. Would you like some tea while we wait" the butler asked Riska. The butler was a kind fello. He was an older gentleman - with salt and pepper hair and a slender built. He whore glasses and always seemed to smile, enjoying the little things. He move over to the stove and put on some water to heat for the tea - he then put a small plate of cookies on the table. " please come in a sit young master. Kadan an the others will be in soon."

With great caution Riska sat down, keeping his eyes focused on the man and the trey of cookies...which looked and smelled great.

"Kadan huh...what a nice name for a wolf..."

He quietly spoke aloud as he slightly smiled

" it mean companion, Master Heamorea, felt it was a fitting name for him, he was the family dog at one point. Kadan has been with the Master since he was small. " The butler spoke as the water pot screamed a little before he removed it and poured two cups of tea. He made Riskas tea sweat and soothing, hoping that he would enjoy it, " Here you are young master, a cup of tea, you man have some cookies as well. " he smiled as he placed the cup on the table in front of Riska

Riska smiled a bit and looked around, he took a cookie and begn munching on it while eatting his cookie, he blushed a bit smiling happily. He quietly spoke, accidentally allowed

"I wonder...if that guy...would let me have a wolf puppy too...if I take care of him by myself.....if I promise to do anything he asks...."

He looked down a bit and took a sip of tea

((sorry about the late reply. I was moving))

Just as the words slipped out of Riska's mouth, Kadan, Tsume. and Kota walked into the door. Kanda gave a slight howl letting the butler know they were there. The butler smiled and great each dog with a pat on the head. He laid down there bowls of meat and a bone next to each. Kadan walked up to Riska and licked his hand in greetings before eating his food.

" Your more then welcomed to ask Master Heamorea if you can have a puppy

the butler said to Riska as he was cleaning up. " He should still be up if you want to go to his room, dont worry he doesnt bite" the butler laughed

Riska nodded slightly and petted Kaden's head softly

"See you later my friend"

He whispered slightly and wandered to where the Master of the house was, he then cautiously and with great fear knocked on the man's door

Jahero answered the door in his pajama pants. His hair wet, from just taking a bath. He smelt really good. " Evening Riska, I hope everything is okay. Can i help you with some?"

Riska slightly blushed and smiled a bit, feeling slightly atease

"Well...II...I wanted to know i-if....I could have a wolf puppy...."

Jahero smiled and gave a little laugh. " Come in and we can talk about it." Jahero said as he opened the door a little bit more. " I see that you must have taken a liking to Kadan am i right?"

Riska entered the room and looked around, a bit amazed at how the room looked. He nodded at the question and slightly looked down blushing a little

"Yes...very much so..."

He quietly answered

"He is a great dog. Had him all my life. But he was breed not bought, So in order to get you a wolf-puppy we would have to breed kadan with another dog. " Jahero finsh drying off his hair as they talked.

"The puppy wouldnt be pure wolf because Kadan still has Dog in him. it would take genarations of breeding to get the dog out. But im proud of you Riska, you spoke your mind with out the fear of being hurt by me."

Riska slightly blushed and nodded a bit, not knowing why he spoke so freely and without fear...but he just felt like it was ok to do so here.

"Um...ok"