Ou-sama Game: Kyokutan [Recruitment][Group RPG]

Tetsu

Oh my gosh, I have internet for the next few hours. I am so sorry about the wait; I just got to my aunt's and I've been dying for internet for DAYS.

I'll post right now, or check them if we aren't up to me, I'm so sorry for the wait! D':

And yay~ Welcome new person!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• b.lueeyes

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• Tetsu

Oh, and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what should I do? Cause the seat numbers and orders and stuff are going change, I don't have to post NOW, right? Well, should I? Cause this may be the only time I have internet for a couple days....

just post. :3

next post though, it'll Chi-tama's turn~

i hope you don't mind

8D

, Chi-tama?

Alrighty then, Vivi-chan, gimme a little while though, now I gotta actually write my post!

I think order is less important for this opening sequence, since it's mostly about everyone's initial reactions. Just as long as everyone writes something. So my turn now, ne? XD

What I meant was that after our post, you'd post after Satou's second post, it means that you're officially in the rp.

Since you should know that the posting order is our seats; you posting after blue-chan when your seat is 16 while blue-chan is 22, it'll cause confusion. I wasn't specific huh, I apologize.

Besides, the reason I said that you'd join after everyone posted is because you were late. I kinda drilled in my head that since it's school; late - punishment/detention. Am I weird? XD

your turn.

Whoops, sorry about that. Yeah, I understood that I would normally be after Satou, but since the the thread literally just started I thought I was being told to go ahead and post even though it would be out of turn. Derp, sorry for confusing things. And no, not weird, I can see where you're coming from. My brain wasn't thinking that way, though. Should I take my post down and let
go? I could delete the text and just type "rotation error" or something.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

don't!

'tis fiiiiiine! 'tis fiiiiiiiine!

it's like a prologue anyway. 8D

we can go back to the order next post, yah.

o.o i missed a lot of conversation... sorry, i was busyy.. idk which to respond anymore T___T anyway, regarding the newcomer, you're good to join. It's sad I can't add your Student profile in the opening thread (since editing is only allowed the in the first 24 hours).

and regarding the posting order, we'll change back to the original by next turn (if blue-san is having internet problems, hmmn... i guess we'd discuss it later)

Great! ^O^ It's

's turn now, then
-ouji-sama and then me. x3

Done~ Your turn~

Sorry guys, it seems I got carried away. XD My first post was supposed to be short but when I compared it to all of yours; it was too short. SO, it ended up like that. ^^; Sorry. ☆⌒(>。≪)

>.> i've asked a lot of favor from saga editing roleplays~ errr... that might not be a good idea.. i think I'll just be posting the characters sheets every new Day in the RP (including the list of surviving students o.o)

Gah! Gomenne~!! I was at class! >.

- - - Updated - - -

DONE~! XD

, your turn~!! Is it a bit too...? weh? I don't know XD I just wrote anything that Sora would write since he is seriously sharp. Not only that, he loves to shake someone off. Any disturbing news that can send shivers down someone's spine is up on his list XD But I think I've given a reason to why he said the so called news x3

Sora: It happened once, it's not happening twice. But I don't think this is an ordinary joke.

*Looks at Sora then at everyone else* That's what he said! XD

Waaah, Jun already? XD

Jun: *stares* ...Interesting.

...>3> Only you, Jun. Only you.

But wah, one is damn if one did it but if no one does then they're both damn and if they both did it then they're both still damn. Oh shiiii- JUUUN. NOOOO.

WOAH... Wait, how are they supposed to escape this though? OuO

Sora: This is taking an interesting turn...

First figure out how both of them are supposed to live~!! >n

It's interesting for Jun B) XDD

:D I guess now it gets more and more interesting. Can't imagine both of them doing that so willingly at first but who knows. :p

Kyouya:.....i'll kill you if you do it when i am around. As much as i like seeing others doing something they don't want, i will not be involved with something like that.

....and there he spoke, the delinquent of the school.