• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• b.lueeyes

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• Tetsu

Just thought that I should let you know, that I will be in New Zealand for the next week beginning tomorrow, so I will try and post as much as possible, but I don't know how much internet I'm going to have. It's a family reunion, so I'll be out a fair bit...

Thank you~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Leia-oujo-sama's character profile ended up outside the student profile spoilers. x)

...in which, Satou is the first one...

I ended up in 4th... oh well. GO GUYS, GO.

Jun: *keeps reading a book*

...At least you stay in one place, unlike certain characters I know in my hold.  ̄д ̄

Fifth XD GO EVERYONE~ Don't worry, I have stuff to do so I'll be patient x3

Sora: .... I'm gonna go check something out... *runs off*

Gah! Sora!! Damn you! QwQ I forgot he is called 'Sky'.... Gotta go catch him now... QwQ *chases Sora but has no idea where to go*

Hmnn.. Can u manage to at least log on once or twice a week blue?? Hmmmn..

Btw guys.. I'm experiencing a sudden streak of writers block this couple of days. Hopefully i'd be able to post some stuff tomorrow :3

It's okay. :)

I mean i get writersblock too and i am gone now and then too. :p

I am pretty easy-going to such things, but maybe that's just me. XD

I am third. :I

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay. :)

I mean i get writersblock too and i am gone now and then too. :p

I am pretty easy-going to such things, but maybe that's just me. XD

I am third. :I

Yeah, I'll be able to do that at least twice this week, I just don't know! Im about to lose touch with constant internet, so... Okay, hopefully i'll post soon!!

Hiii, you guys still accepting people, or do you think there's enough? It could be difficult to have too many people since npcs are needed. Also, is it a boy's school? Asking for the purposes of plot and didn't want to just assume, hehe.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yup, we need one more and then everyone will be complete~

Hmmm.

Can't take 1, 14, 19, 22, 23, 25, 37 seats. :3 Two are officially for npcs.

And no, not a boy's school. x)

Mmhm, maybe, but the npcs are important yet they're only secondary. o:

Yay~!! We got one more! x)

I'm probably going to be the last in order no matter what x)

Sora: Hmm! The sky is really beautiful today~ *enjoying in the corner*

X) and it's confirmed by Sora. So, we will be in the corner if you guys need us~

Okie doke I guess I'll go work on a character then. I don't have a preference for seat number, sooooo 16 unless someone thinks I should be elsewhere.

Eeeeehhh I could move seats if you don't want to wait as long, haha.

Oh, for people who are stuck, write about what your character is feeling, hint about things you want to happen, write their reactions, what they would say, their impressions of their classmates/environment, what they want to do... Just some prompts. Remember it only has to be about 100 words, which is quite possible even if you only write their reaction/response. Ganbatte!

Here's what I have for my character. Subject to seat change, hehe.

7e7cbe77-3213-4697-b0ad-657b2e5963c0.jpg

Name:

(Last) Koizumi, (First) Chihiro

Seat Number:

Sex:

Male

Orientation:

He would say straight simply because no one has obviously caught his attention.

Seme/Uke:

Seke, but more of an uke

Personality:

Chihiro is sweet, and he likes sweet things. He smiles a lot when with friends, who are mostly in the cooking/culinary club. After all, it's difficult not to enjoy oneself around good food. Generally, he's well-liked by people but there isn't anyone he feels strongly about romantically. His main focus is on his family. Chihiro works hard to reach his goal of becoming a patisserie and making people happy with his creations. His enthusiasm for food tends to be infectious.

Bio:

Chihiro's family has always been tight on funds. Both of his parents spend a lot of time working, but they always managed to make time for their children. Chihiro never grew up feeling unloved or in the way. The young Chihiro saw the way his parents would come home tired and resolved to help them in whatever ways he could. Before long, Chihiro had taken over a decent portion of the cleaning and cooking. He would have done more, but his parents didn't want to only receive their son's generosity. They decided to share the household tasks as a family and do things together. Chihiro was especially encouraged to work on his cooking by his parents and their obvious enjoyment of his food. After he finishes school, Chihiro plans to work in a restaurant run by a family friend with an excellent kitchen staff under him.

Others:

Chihiro has a younger brother and sister who are twins. He dotes on them and picks them up from primary school when his parents are unable to. Chihiro lovingly packs bentos for the entire family everyday.