Iwatobi swim club 1x1 with azuneko

Levirivaille

Haru continued to stare at Rin until the other gave his response. He nods slightly before Makoto took his attention away. The green eyed male making sure Haru wasn't hurt. Nagisa and Gou were over helping Rin. "Hey Rin-chan! You have to go for number one." Nagisa whispers to the red head as he winks before glancing over to Haru. He was more observant than he acted at times.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• azuneko

Rin's eyebrows raised in shock at Nagisas remark, was he routing for Rin? He blinked a couple of times, following his gaze towards Haru, rin watched Makoto and Haru in an envious glare, wishing he could have that kind of relationship with the boy, maybe more... He sighed and began pulling on his shirt he had dumped previously in the sand, and his tracksuit which was followed by his hat, snapping the back of it in his signature action. Rin felt Rei-kun's eyes lay on him, a sense of confusion targeted in the glare, he was being judged and he knew it." Haru, you better get your team ready for prefectuals. I'll be racing you." He had the urge to announce it, or rather, alert the attention off himself

Nagisa went over to Rei as they two started to talk. He had noticed the look Rei was giving Rin. He gets the boy's attention so Rin wouldn't feel the stare. Haru inched out of Makoto's grasp as he looked at Rin. He nods accepting the other's challenge even if it wasn't much of one. He knew Rin just wanted to swim with him. That was enough to gain his full attention. Gou could slightly sense something was there but not sure what. Makoto looked at Haru and Rin. He wonders what happened between them as they were lost at sea.

Rin gave half a smirk, genuine, for once. " ok, it's settled." i should be getting back to Samezuka's team," in all, rin had been surprised no one was looking for him, guess all they care about is how fast i swim, not how fast i can be found. he thought inwardly to himself. Rin, looking up, he nodded at Haru, ignorig the confused looks by makoto, he sighed, then turned on his herl and with the slouch of his torso, began walking, shoving his hands deeply into the depth of his pockets, all that was on his mind was haru, how fast he could swim with haru, and the sight he saw with haru.

Moments later he arrived back, nitori was yet again swinging on his arm, (( gomen i gotta go-))

[its okay]

Haru waited till Rin had completely cleared his line of sight. Once he was gone he went straight for the tent. He hadn't slept while lost at sea so he decided to do so now. Nagisa and Rei headed into a tent together. Makoto went with Haru though still suspicious. He figured he'd ask once they had gotten back to school. This trip had its ups and downs but for Haru he was glad they decided to go.

Rin's hands lay deep in the pockets of his jacket still as the captain made rash and harsh actions, lifting the red haired male slightly as his grip tightened." WHERE WERE YOU?!" The captain's voice was painted with anger yet still had the horase monotoned accent. Rin caved in on himself, swimming wasn't meant to be like this, he longed for the others, he only had his back in this team, it was whoever was the best, survival of the fittest, and rin seemed to be a lone wolf." Swimming.. Sir." Rin's crimson eyes beckoned for more punishment even, he was building his confidence up to stick up for himself." - with iwatobi sir."

(( should we skip to school? ^^))

(sure)

Haru and the others finished the rest of their training camp. This time making sure Rei didn't try for another night swim. Once that was over and done with they all returned home a day before going back to school. This game them the chance to relax and re-cooperate before practice again at school.

Haru was home and as always in the bathtub. His mind replaying what happened at the light house with Rin. Though his mind kept slightly mixing up reality with fantasy. While thinking he kept picturing Rin actually kissing him when they were standing against the window. Haru pokes at the dolphin in his bath. He sighs wondering why he would imagine that instead of what actually happened. Just as that thought crossed his mind again, Haru could hear someone entering his home. He paid it no mind assuming it was Makoto.

Rin had invited himself in the back entrance, He ran his fingers through the secondary red layers of his hair, assuming haru was at school, he slouched, Samezuka had the school day off, but Rin was still expected to return mid-day to train."tch." His muscles ached from the stress that had been applied to him lately. He dialled up the sound effect of his ipod, the dupstep beat of his headphones potrayed outwards into the stilled household, it was so normal... nothing had been out of place from the way he last remembered. He retreated away from the windows, he hadn't been this close to the area in years, the neighbours might think poorly of his intentions and ring the police, not to mention he wasn't exactly recognisable as that scrawny bubbly kid anymore.

what were his intentions exactly?, he had just been out jogging, recording his beats per minute, why had he strayed here? Hoping to run into Haru? Rin shrugged to himself, dispatching a picture he had given to Haru a while back from it's frame, rin's brow twitched.

Haru got out of the bath. His swim trunks on as always. He pokes his head out the door. "Makoto..?" he called out as he noticed no one had come to the bathroom. He began thinking. If it wasn't Makoto who entered his house then who was it. He began down the hall to see just who was in his house. Though he wasn't expecting to find who he did sitting in his home. "Rin...?" he said highly surprised.

Rin lifted his head, his eye widened in shock.Oh. Haru was here after all, he felt a sudden rush of useless excuses flow through his mind, what would he say? That he thought he would just wander on in? Scope about like he owned the place? " yo." Was all rin could manage, noticing haru's swimsuit drenched, also the locks of his hair." I.. Uh.." Rin rubbed the back of his neck nervously, his muscles flexing a little.

How on earth coukd he explain?

"Sneaking in like Makoto....? That's unlike you Rin. I enjoy your outbursts and forward personality." Haru said walking into the kitchen and putting on his apron. "I am cooking something to eat. Are you hungry?" he asked starting to cook some grilled fish and toast. His wonders as to why Rin was there made him think on his little daydreaming in the bath. Haru wonders if his thinking was so deep that it manifested Rin right into his home.

Rin stood in the corner, leant up against the doorframe. He watched haru's back as he grilled the mackerel, trailing his eyes over the slight back muscle rippling across Haruka's shoulders. Haru enjoyed rin's rage and forwardness? Rin raised a brow, his mouth shaping downwards in thought. "Have you been thinking about that night." Rin suggested in the silence, it was forward but wouldn't be a challenging subject, hardly anything happened, other than Rin's temper.

Rin had been wandering also, inventing different scenarios, maybe he should've acted upon what he felt to Haru, but rejection was worse than lack of confidence, Haru seemed to have Makoto, anyway.

Haru turned to face Rin. "I try not to think about that night. Honesty I think my mind is mixing up what really happened with something that didn't. Or more correctly would never happen." he said placing the fish and toast on two plates. He turns to hand once over to Rin. "I'll get some tea prepared so hold on." he said softly going back to the stove. Haru was curious as to why Rin asked about that night.

Rin nodded, moving across the space and residing by Haruka's side. His expression was thoughtful and appearing curious. Haruka had also been distorting the memory? But how so? Surely it couldn't be in the same aspect as Rin... Could it?

" How do you feel towards me Haru."

The words cut the room's quietness, they were blunt, and were aimed to answer Rin's questions. In the extreme, the red haired was expecting an answer along the friendly lines, surely Rin meant nothing to Haru than an excuse to get in the water. He had the inability of reading Haru's expression also, if only he showed some emotion in his body posture, wyes, or even a quiver from his lips- then Rin may have had a sure clue.

But all Rin felt was denial.

Haru stopped pouring the tea as he turned to answer Rin's question. "I don't know how to answer that. My mind and heart are currently playing tricks on me. So for now I do wish to regain what we lost first. After that well, lets leave that up to fate." he said as he turned to finish pouring the tea. Haru could feel his heart racing with Rin being so close. He just hoped the red head didn't notice.

Rin's shoulder brushed against the other's as he claimed the already poured cup for himself, swallowing the hot beverage quickly, thirstily. The cup made a china-pottery sounded clink as it was placed back down by Rin, his crimson eyes glinted in the morning light which streamed through the window. " playing tricks on you?" Rin's voice was questionable and hoarse. His own chest felt tight as he glanced at the cool blue almost water-like iris' of the other boy, those damned eyes, Rin felt so invited into them.

Haru sits down to eat his food and drink the tea. His gaze drifting upon the other. "Yes a trick. What I remember happening and what my mind keeps replaying are two different things. There's no way what my mind is showing me actually could happen so it must be a trick. Its impossible for us to kiss." he said plainly as he take a bite out of his toast.

Rin's eyes were round with genuine shock, his breath came out in a gasp and he had almost dropped the toast he had been holding." Wait-" he blinked, then his demeanor changed a little, the brutality back in his eyes. Had haru been having the same distorted memory? Rin decided it couldn't be some weird coincidence, they were doing it themselves, subconsciously.

The cutlery on the table clinked as Rin bumped it upon his movement, reaching down to place a rough kiss against Haru's lips.

what the hell rin. What if he doesnt respond.

Haru's eyes widen as he was surprised by the sudden kiss. He inched back a bit causing his hand to slide on the floor which cause Haru to fall back. In a natural reflex he had grabbed onto Rin causing the other to fall on top of him. Haru stares up at Rin. "Your lips are softer than I imagined. So we were thinking the same thing?" he mutters not making any attempt to push Rin away. Haru had a light blush upon his cheeks. He parted his lips slowly as if trying to say something but at a lost for words.

Rin's gaze wafted down to meet with the others, in the split second he had been silenced by own will, he had suprised himsekf as much as it seemed to surprise Haru." It seems so... I had a few odd memories myself." In the intense gaze they were locked in, the sun filtered through a break in the clouds, warming the air with its lemon yellow embrace, lancing through the badly drawn curtains by the kitchen window. Rin was just watching the boys dark eyelashes fanned out across his cheeks like lace, up close, haru was even more Beautiful than he remembered, the pool blue iris watching him, round.

Haru reached his hand up to touch Rin's cheek. "If that's all then its best if we get up off the floor." he said looking to the side. His voice carrying a slightly hidden tone of disappointment. As if he expected more out of Rin. His words were to be taken as an invitation but Haru wasn't sure if Rin would catch on to that. He could be blunt at times though he found it hard to outright saw what he was feeling right now.

Rin stared downwards at Haruka, he thought for a moment, mulling over the suggestiveness in the boy's voice then rin craned his neck to meet the others lips-he kissed soft, slow, lazy, languid, lending a misty quality to the dust mote heavy air drifting around them. The red haired's thoughts became shattered like broken glass as he moved his rough hands to gently touch the cheek of the others face." Haru.." He mumbled through their breaths, he had never even considered this before, he knew there were feelings there, he just wasnt sure what.

Haru looked at Rin as his anticipation was growing. He could tell his mind and body wanted something more. Even if he couldn't exactly figure out just what that was. "Rin... don't hold back." he mutters looking into those red eyes of his. Haru ponders the thought behind his words. 'What did I mean by saying that... unless its me whose actually holding back something..' he thinks to himself.

Rin's pointed teeth formed into a perked smirk against the other's own lips, his hands finding their way under the boy's shirt, holding his waist." I won't." Rin whispered hoarsely, his heated breath fanning out against the other's ear. Rin's dark red hair loosely fell out of it's usual position,strands whisped around his forehead, and Rin let himself just take a moment to consider what the two were actually considering.

Haru could tell things were clearly progressing in a very heated way. Having Rin so close was making his heart race more than normal. He wonders if this was the little spark of rush that he missed from the other. It was definitely enticing to say the least. Haru's cheeks turned pink as he hears Rin's response.