Iwatobi swim club 1x1 with azuneko

Levirivaille

Rin half smiled, before he caught himself and shrugged." Yeah, well, you should be more careful." He looked across at haru, his expression calm, there had been a lot of tension between them over the past few days, and rin longed to be nothing more than friends again, but he couldn't he couldn't lose to him, he told them he'd been following his dad's dream.. But was he? Rin clenched his jaw, shuddering a little from either the cold or thought of it all.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• azuneko

Haru glanced over to Rin for a moment."Are you still cold? You are shivering still." he asked not knowing the other had been in deep thought. Haru soon noticed the storm was finally settling down. "Look its a full moon out." he said staring out the huge observation window of the lighthouse. It shined in upon the two males as they sat there.

Rin shook his head a little, clutching haru's arm instead to try heat himself up. Rin looked up at the moonlight streaming down in besms, it made him almost smile for a moment, he glanced at haru, rin had given the thought previously that maybe... Just maybe... He liked him more? than a friend. He sighed, he would only swim for haru, even if he wouldn't admit that. " you should've moved to Australia with me..,Maybe it wouldn't of made everything so damn hard." Rin grumbled,

Haru looked over to Rin. He didn't expect to hear him say such a thing. "Rin....!? If it was an option maybe I would have gone with you. I do enjoy swimming with you. Freestyle of course." he said softly. It was probably the only time he'd get to hear Rin's actual thoughts. He had a feeling Rin would go back to biting his head off once they swam back to shore.

He sighed thoughtfully as he eyed Haru from the corner of his eye,"i wish we could swim more.." Rin actually looked disappointed, but that look was quickly replaced by his usual stubborn, grouched glare. One of his hand's was still wrapped around haru's.

Unable to sit there idly any longer, he forcefully grabbed the boy's chin and swiveled his head to get Haruka to focus on him." I want you to swim for me." He almost commanded, his dark eyes staring into the dark haired males'." No one else." The rin before him looked almost on the verge of pleading, he then let go and sat back, his head slightly tilted, the few dewy drops of water obtained in his hair running over his skin.

Rin then faced the flame again, watching the flame flicker and the wax drip slowly.it was definitely hard for rin to admit that aloud, even when no one else was around. Rin's mind was set.

Haru was deep in his own thoughts as he sat there. He wonders how longer this sudden moment of silence would last. It was kind of relaxing but maybe too relaxing. His trail of thought was abruptly cut off when Rin suddenly turned his face to his. Haru looked at him noticing the expression on his face. "Swim just for you...? That's something I can do." he said as Rin let go of his chin. Haru wonders where that suddenly came from. He just wanted to be able to swim with everyone like before. "Rin.. I'll swim for you." he said looking at him.

Rin looked at him, his breath had been taken by the words haru spoke, not expecting it, He looked him over." You... Will?.." He then coughed a little Next to him.Rin shifted a bit.

What was he to say now? He hadn't thought this far, he was honestly surprised that haru had agreed.his toes traced the cool pattern of the tiles below his feet. i wish i could make you smile again haru rin thought to himself, watching the other boy's dim expression.

The red haired male then turned sharply, grabbing haru's wrists in both his hands." Im sorry. Haru. " rin struggled to apologize. Then stopped, unable to continue what he was sorry for.

Haru stared at Rin when his wrist were suddenly grabbed. His eyes widen slightly. "What are you sorry for? We haven't raced yet. Though when we do if you lose I don't want you deciding to quit, or embarrassing yourself or crying. That's my only request if I plan to swim for you." he said as icy as ever. Haru watched the other curious as to what he'd say next.

Rin pulled his mouth into a displeased frown." Kss, i wont be such a child to lose, don't worry." Rin's angst began to come back, he needed clarification." I'll beat you when youre in top shape, you'll see..." Rin tightened his grib on the boy's wrists." you'll all see・・・" he whispered softly to himself, rin looked saddened for a moment, recalling his memories in australia.

All Rin wanted to do was forget.

Rin's ruby eyes flicked up to haru bitterly, trying to intimidate him, he knew he had worked hard for this, but yet, free wasn't his actual stroke, could he actually do this?. Rin had caught onto the fact his friendships had been consumed by this Rin’s obsession with winning. Even nitori was being pushed further away, and he had nothing to do with the race.

Haru stayed silent as he let Rin talk. He could see the other was struggling to grasp his own thoughts. It was tough watching this but it wasn't like he was going to call Rin out on it. He continued to sit silently but then decided to speak up. "You can let go of my wrist now." he said looking at him. He then glanced to the side. "I wonder how Makoto is doing.." he mutters to himself but it was clear enough for Rin to have heard him.

Rin looked down at his clenched hands." Ah, kss." He let them go abruptly, looking down before makoto's name had been mentioned, rin felt something in his stomach boil with hatred, it just occuring to him that makoto was always by haru's side, if rin was to get anywhere with Haru, makoto had to be eliminated from the picture.

It was funny to rin, seemed he also thought relationships were competitive.

Something also clicked, He knew the reason makoto was scared of the ocean, why had he gone in? Rin folded his arms across his broad chest." Makoto this, makoto that, you'd think the two of you were a couple." He tried, seeing if it would spark something in Haru to react." Ever since we were in school, swimming together even, makoto's hovered around you like a bad cold. Why do you still hang out with those two anyway? You know they're holding you back." Rin smirked a little to himself

"Makoto and I are friends. Don't go making things up in your head. You almost sound jealous of Makoto." Haru said standing up. He walked closer to the window trying to see how clear the skies had gotten. His only concern besides the water was getting back before the others started to worry more. Haru slightly glanced back at Rin. "Just don't try to compare yourself with Makoto. It clear you both are on two different levels." he said

Rin let out a loud groan of frustration, different levels? What did that even mean? Rin tried to grasp the concept, but having a short temper didn't help. The red haired male pushed Haru up against the window in a swift motion, his arms were flexed to hold him in place.

Rin had taken it in the wrong way. 'its clear you two are on different levels' did that mean he could never beat Makoto? He had become close before. Rin's hair drooped over his face, his body was almost trembling." I'm not jealous!" He scoffed, it was denial, and it was painted all over his voice. He looked up at the blue haired boy's face, expressionless, it always was. That was why He raised his tone, trying to get haru to feel something, anything, it frustrated him, haru was a hard book to read.

He watched haru's eyes, they were so blue, and as damn beautiful as the water the boy seemed to have a fetish with. ((XD))

Haru hadn't expected Rin to press him up against the glass. He trembles slightly though it wasn't very noticeable. He continued to stare into those red eyes which he could always so easily follow. "You don't have to deny it. There's nothing wrong with being on a different level than Makoto." he said wondering what Rin was expecting from him. He had grown a bit tired of this side of Rin. He didn't fully comprehend what the other was thinking or feeling.

Rin stared down at him." There is.. It means i cant.." Rin had let his voice trail off, becoming distant in his own thoughts." ...Get closer to you." Rin had stunned himself with the sudden confession, he pulled his face into a frown, not the usual, but confused. He stared beyond haruka's shoulder against the glass and at the ocean below, he started stammering for words to explain himself." I..uh.." He looked back after a while with a silent, grim gaze. Rin was trying to express what he felt, but his ego was losing sight of what he wanted to say to haru. 'you're alone, why not just say it fully-'' replayed in his head. Rin's grip loosened a little, he felt like he was scaring the boy.

"Get closer to me....? You left to Australia and returned instantly placing distance between us. It's hard to be close when you push others away." he said noticing his grip getting loose. Haru lightly pushed Rin away and turned to stare at the water.

He didn't know what to think about Rin or his words. It all seemed to be just fragments of something deeper that he wanted to say. Though Haru wouldn't call him out on it.

Rin fixated his eyes on haru's back." Thats not.... " his body tensed, that's right he hadn't told haru yet, the reason why he couldn't face the boy after his return home to japan, the reason why he had ruinedhimself. " Haru.." His voice returned to it's husky, deep monotone." I didn't contact you because..." His stomach was twisting itself into knots, would this make him weak? A confession? He tightened his fist by his side, it was so packed together his knuckle cracked." Haru i ruined myself In australia...i couldn't swim the way i wanted, i couldn't win. i realised why, it's because i wanted to swim with you. And when i arrived back in japan and we raced those years ago, you beat me, i had trained in australia to find i hadn't got anywhere." Rin's voice suddenly became louder with aggression." My dream had fallen from olympic swimming." Rin's body caved almost, his body trying to comfort himself ad he pushed the words out." I lost confidence." Rin stumbled back a little, he felt revolted with himself, he'd fallen into weakness.

Haru glanced back at the other. He approached Rin and held his hand out to him. "Then lets swim together. Just the two of us. We can swim 'free'." he says looking at him. Haru had wanted to swim once more with Rin just as they use to. "When we swim you can show me that sight again. I can't quite remember what it was." he said still with his blank stare. He wasn't one to smile so easily.

Rin stared at the outstretched hand, to his amazement, haru hadn't shunned him, he didn't even laugh. Rin deserved a laugh, to him it was what needed given to him, but why didn't haru? Maybe he had judged their friendship..no...rin couldn't say it was a friendship, he didnt deserve to call it that either- but maybe he had judged haru in a wrong light. free it all sounded so promising, it sounded secure." I'll show you how good i am." He gave a nod, a strand of his red hair fell limply over his face, with a smack, rin's hand clasped the other's, he too, had forgotten the significance of what it was like, the sight the two of them could see together. Rin swallowed." Oi, haru, let's go".

Haru held Rin's hand as he followed the other. He seemed to wonder if Rin was finally back to his old self. It would be nice for them all to swim together again. His thoughts began to wander as he soon noticed he was still holding onto Rin's hand. "Rin..." he said trying to get the other to realize it as well.

Rin's eyes followed haruka's towards their inter-linked hands." Ah..." He quickly let go, pulling the hand back into his chest, Rin hadn't realised either, though Haru's touch seemed to calm him. Upon reaching the shore, Rin stared out at the water, letting the breeze gently lick his hair. Rin's sharp smile crookedly began, it gave his chest that tight, excited feeling, he looked over at the other, his face pulled into that o-so-haru expression.

Haru's eyes glimmer as he stared out at the ocean. "Lets swim together. Okay Rin." he said looking over to the other. He then takes a running start and heads into the water. He began swimming towards the main island to where the others were. He had a feeling they were seriously worried about him.

Rin watched Haruka's determined, stream-lined body dive into the water. His eye glinted with the chance, he dove in, cutting the stilled water with his fingers as he tried to catch up.Haru's body looked so calm, and almost immidiately, Rin's eyes were opened up to the familiar feeling of being free-the two weren't competing, it was relaxing , he was free from his competitiveness, in the odd times he reached up to take a breath, he could hear the voices of the other three." Haru-chan! Haru-chan" in that moment he realised no one was yelling for him, he longed to be back, he longed to be in that team.

Haru swam back as he enjoyed the feel of the water on his skin. He glanced back slightly to see Rin close to him. He soon heard his name being called and he realized he was back at shore. Haru got out of the water and the others noticed he wasn't along. Nagisa rushed over to both of them. He was surprised to see Rin but happy nonetheless. Makoto approached them as well and smiled. He then hugged Haru glad he was okay. Gou and their teacher both standing by with dry clothes and towels. Haru glanced over to Rin despite Makoto hugging him. His gaze fixated on the other's eyes. It was as if he was saying stay.

Rin caught onto haru's gaze, should i stay? the red haired male thought to himself-it had been obvious in the others glance, but he didn't know how well he would be accepted. Confined to himself, Rin held his arm by his side with his normal cold expression." Oy, Haru... " Rin's voice was hoarse and he looked at the other dead-set in the eye."Thanks." He gave a slight nod, it had been a personal gain once again for himself to swim with Haru, his confidence has boosted, he now knew who he swam for.

His light crimson eyes darted to the rest of the team, had the all been working out? Their unfit bodies had been replaced with the right amount if muscle for each swimmer's ability, even the one with glasses who had stolen Rin's place on the team.

Regardless of how he had been ignoring his sister, he gently took the towel, wrapping it around himself to stop his shuddering