Iwatobi swim club rp (group or 1x1 )

Levirivaille

Makoto got in the water the second it was high enough, moaning as the water ran over his aching muscles. He was practically purring by the time he had sunk completely in. He whimpered slightly when he shifted to his side making a bit more space in between him and the tub. He reached for the soap before grinning a little, mischievous smile gracing his slightly swollen lips. "Rin-kun~ Care to help me?" he asked already grabbing Rin's hand and pulling him in.

((I'm sorry I was gone so long dear.... I was in the hospital for a week...)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• lovemegone

Rin furrowed his eyebrows, before they had lifted, a small unorganized, surprised mumble of words escaped his lips before he had submerged in the water, though, he did have to admit-After hundreds of headspins and plenty of muscle pulls during their 'moment' -a steaming bubble bath sounded absolutely amazing. Rin batted the bubbles away and off of his face while His throat had laughed for a good minute or two. "You're an ass," Rin mockingly told him, pouting and crossing his arms, but an elongated sigh followed "Oh, whatever. But i love you anyway," He said, winking and kissing the boy's forehead.

did i just admit it..?

Rin's well muscled arms stayed crossed but a blush arose on his face and couldn't help try change the subject, swatting bubbles in the other's direction in a playful manner.

'Did he just-?' The blush painting the red head's cheeks was all he needed to see. He giggled and kissed Rin's nose, loving the closeness and the lack of inhibitions the boy held against him. He grabbed some bubbles and blew them softly onto his lover's nose. He smiled his soft smile, crawling into the lap of the boy of the other and straddling his waist. He began to kiss the boys shoulder, not liking the slight tenseness of his shoulders. He wasn't sure what it was but decided that he would give the boy a massage later on. He knew he hadn't said anything about the boy's earlier confession and smirked slightly. He continued to kiss up his lover's neck sucking softly as he went, leaving barely there marks that would leave seconds after being placed. He nipped up to the boy's ear and chuckled, a slightly husky tone coloring his voice. He waited a second before speaking, "I love you too~" he whispered, smiling.

Rin threw his head back a little, the soft lips, the gentle nature of Makoto, he just made Rin feel like he was on ecstacy- he let his hands lift gently, trailing his hands over His skin, makoto was wet and droplets of water had run down on his chest and arms, it gave him a moment to admire that His hair was darkened by the water, an almost woodland brown color. His lips threatened to curl in a crescent shape at those words, it was almost an agreement between the two, and to say the least, no one really knew what they had done. "you're my little secret" he whispered cooly across the skin before him, makoto was even more lithe and delicate than he was, or what he thought he was, yet, Like himself, mako was strong and sinewy from his swimming, he had to hand him that. Rin spread the warm soap over the other's chest and shoulders, not missing an inch, attempting to clean. Hw could feel his muscles rippling under his skin and the contact made him shiver. Rin's breathing become heavy as he revelled in the feeling of being under Makoto.

" wonder if your parents heard." Rin's eyes slitted with sudden realisation.

Makoto blushed a bright red, even brighter than his lover's silky hair. He felt absolutely embarrassed!!!! Of course they heard, these walls were so thin, if the twins weren't such heavy sleepers they probably would've heard too! Makoto buried his head into Rin's neck completely, even the tips of his ears were bright red. "I-It was your fault...." he whispered. The red head chuckled and Makoto pouted. "Not funny..." he growled, nipping at the boy's pale neck. "Oh lord, what am I going to do?!" he wailed softly, "Knowing my mother she'll want to celebrate and tease me like there's no tomorrow..." he whimpered. He sighed, conforming to his almost unavoidable fate. He froze up, the sudden thought of a certain ravenette popping into his head. "Rin, what am I gonna do?... I don't know how to face Haru after this...." he whispered, good mood almost completely shattered at the thought of his newly found lover and best friend.

Rin gave the other a pursuing glance, things had suddenly become very, very different, people would know, wether it was the slip of the tongue, or a gossiped topic, it was bound to reach Haru... And by some inward gut feeling, Rin decided he would grow cold. As Rin's mind daunted on the possibilites, his features still remained smirked, he had given another soft sort of shrug and moved forward to let his hands drop to tentatively to Makoto's waist, thumbs caressing beneath the water , grazing against hot skin. " At least your parents are all for it, if mine... If my Mother found out..." Rin lets his eyebrows raise, then his hand rose to cup, with a gentle press of his fingers, To the brunette's jaw. He made sure they kissed then, space closing between them as he moved in tandem towards the other. His mouth opened beneath Makoto's, head tilting, noses bumping, tongues meeting. It wasn’t a long kiss, and Rin pulled away only reluctantly, it was a reassuring moment, for both of them at the least. " I wonder... What would that pool lover do..."