Iwatobi swim club rp (group or 1x1 )

Levirivaille

Makoto smiled and called out to the boy's retreating back "The towels are in the second cabinet!" While the placement of the towels hadn't changed since they were kids Makoto wasn't sure the red head would remember. There was no reply so he figured Rin had heard him. Makoto didn't know what to do so he went to the kitchen to fix up a snack for them both. On the counter there was a note that read :

Dear Makoto,

Your brother and sister where getting antsy so your father and I took them to get ice cream,

I hope we didn't scare you by being gone!Sorry dear, but we'll bring you one when we come home

Love, Mom

Makoto chuckled and then went on to finish the snacks. He heard the door open and Rin say, " mako... Makoto" before walking to the hallway. "You can call me Mako if you want Rin, we are friends aren't we?Oh!You need some clothes I'll go get some of mine..." he said while pushing past Rin and got a pair of sweats and a t shirt. "These should fit." he said haing Rin the clothes with a smile.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• lovemegone

Rin stared at the clothes being offered. It took him a moment, before taking them and slinging the shirt on." I guess," he had a hint to his voice like he wanted to smile, but he didn't, and more so, didn't let himself.

Rin wasn't completely self conscious of his body, so he flung the towel on the ground and pulled up the sweats up over his hips."thanks. Mako." He said rather huskily, ruffling the boy's hair with his hand once in a bullying matter, though Rin only meant it as a friendly gesture.

Rin folded his arms and looked around the hallway, then rested his usual unintentional glare on Makoto." What now.." He glanced over the Brunette, he had noticed the glances the other had given him as they walked before, and now was his chance to return it, makoto had become quite strong-looking over the years, rin expected him to turn out skinny. Still, rin wasn't gentle enough to state his opinion." You should work out more mako-"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Makoto blushed and looked away as the boy in front of him put on his clothes. "I haven't grown much in the muscle department, but your sister seems to want to change that..." he murmured, Go- Kou-chan, he corrected mentally, had been staring at him lately so he supposed that was a good thing. The glare Rin sent his way was a little disconcerting but he just shrugged it off to being Rin's default expression. "Well I was hoping we could play some video games in the living room; I already made some snacks if you're hungry by the way," he called as he rushed into the kitchen to grab the snacks. Once he had the snacks he would've smacked himself on the head if he hadn't had the snacks in his hands. 'THE DRINKS!!' he thought.

He dropped the snacks off at the table in the living room before running back to the kitchen. "We only have iced tea, I hope that's fine with you..?" Makoto called to Rin before coming into the living room with the drinks.

Rin set himself down on the couch, his position relaxed and unphased." Fine by me." He rested one of his arms along the back of the couch, his legs were open slightly, a pride thing." Wait... My sister? " rin rolled his eyes, Makoto was probably right at that, he wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to muscle up her swim team." You should be thankful at your lankyness though." He continued." Faster through the water, less muscle weight." Rin began looking through a couple of the game cases." Not bad mako, was expecting barbie." He gave a chuckle, it was genuine, and rare.

He still watched makoto though, for some reason the boy distracted him from thinking of haru.

Makoto blushed pulling out the flowery pink case with hearts all over... "Barbie is one of the games, but I swear it's not for me!I bought it for Ren!!She was begging for it... I couldn't say no!!!" he said, pouting. He finally saw what he was looking for. "Hey, Rin-chan~ let's play Halo, neh? The capture the flag mode is really fun~" he said, a small bit of mischief in his voice. He didn't wait for an answer before he ran over annd put the game in, if he could beat Nagisa at this game he could totally beat Rin!

He sat back in his spot next to Rin and set up the game. He set the green for himself and set the red ones for Rin. "Let's play, shall we?" he said a small smile on his pale lips.

Rin nodded once, beginning to lean forwards as he fixed his eyes to the screen." I'll..... Win......" He mumbled distantly, fiddling with the controller to move himself throughout the game.

Rin was on edge, naturally competitive, Maybe too competitive, trying to take control of any given situation that comes up.

He grumbled, his fingers became more desperate as he realized he was most likely not going to win, not even noticing, rin had pressed his shoulder up against Makoto, his sharp teeth biting inti his own bottom lip.

Makoto giggled, watching Rin go crazy over the control. Makoto let him capture the first flag to make him happy, but then he went all out. He made one of his players guard the base while he ran and got Rin's flag, his third player was set to guard him while he had the flag and go after Rin when he had the flag. He got 3 flags before he finally eased up a bit after seeing Rin looking like he was about to murder Makoto in real life...

Rin grumbled, unable to get more than one flag, he threw the controller on the ground and crossed his arms." Eh. This is why I'm not in the fucking army." Rin looked to makoto, he hadn't realized how close the two boys were together, and leapt back slightly," f-far out." He breathed out, " you've had practice." Rin complained, leaning backwards into the couch, then something jolted in his mind." Wait... What does your mum say about me? You said she still talks about me.."he frowned, an intense gaze beaming off his crimson eyes.

"Oh.... my mom always said that missed you... Once you left Nagisa-chan had to go to his school and it was just Haru and I....Well let's just say your absence was noticed. When she heard you were back she wanted me to invite you but.....well you know what happened." Makoto answered with an awkward smile on his face. "Oh, and I would never join the army... I just couldn't."

He looked at the time and decided it would be a good idea to go take a quick shower,he had gone to the pool today and he didn't like the chlorine smell that hung around. "Rin-chan I'm going to go shower ok?" Makoto said while getting up;just as he got up his foot got caught oh the pillow he had been sitting on and he fell....right on Rin. Oh God.

Rin's lips quivered slightly at first, and he looked up at the brunette, his face felt hot and his arm instinctively wrapped itself around makoto's back." Lay off the chan." He instructed, it was crazed, but rin reached up and influenced a kiss, had he of known what to do in that situation might of stopped him. But rin didnt't

Something just told him to slam his lips against the others.

He pulled away suddenly, his hand cringed and let go of makoto's shirt." Uh... I..." How the heck was he going to explain himself?

Did this make him gay? He frowned, trying to resist again the body weight of the guy to try sit up.

Makoto's first instinct was to freeze up as he stared doe eyed up to the blushing red head. He whimpered softly at the loss of warmth and put one of his hands on Rin's toned chest. 'His lips are softer than I had imagined...' Makoto thought absently sitting up slightly, straddling Rin's lap. He leaned forward putting his hands on either side of Rin's pale face....he wanted more. Makoto leaned forward slowly, keeping eye contact until closing the distance between their lips. He moaned at the contact.... was Rin gay...? The thought popped into his head and he instantly froze up once more.... He knew he was gay but.... what if Rin hated him? He began to pull back when.....

((you can decide what goes next :D))

Rin grabbed makoto's chin with his hand, pulling it back towards his lips, it became passionate quickly, rin tried forcing his tongue inside makoto's mouth. Rin had been surprised as the brunette had replied to the kiss, and it made him throb subtly,impatiently.

Makoto just seemed to feel good, he relaxed rin, and though he was sure they were competing for the attention of haru, he second-questioned himself. Rin again took to his mouth, kissing him with reckless, neediness. Blind with compulsion, mouth to mouth, he tried to strip mako of his shirt.

"Ah!" Makoto whimpered into Rin's mouth, 'Guess that answered my question..' he thought, moaning softly into the kiss. Rin was going at his lips with reckless abandon, the kind that made his knees go weak;had they been standing, Makoto would've already fallen. Makoto sighed into the kiss, kissing back with just as much passion. He gasped when he felt a pair of scalding hot hands worm their way under his shirt. The red head took advantage and jammed his tongue further into Makoto's mouth, tangling their tongues. Makoto pulled back, albeit with much effort,and shucked off his shirt. Rin wasted no time an got back to kissing.

Just as Makoto began to reach for Rin's shirt he heard the front door open. 'Oh God.' he thought trying to end the kiss and get off Rin's lap. Things where about to get so awkward weren't they?

Rin looked up through the struggling makoto's legs, he heard familiar murmurs and rin, too, tried to regain a stable position, pushing himself up from the couch, trying to sit up straightly with a stern look, his hair was anything but neat and his face beamed with a flustered expression.

He looked over at Makoto, crimson eyes latched to his, Rin was honestly disappointed they had to stop, though he was worried of what the brunette's parents may now think of him, as they walked in Rin shifted slightly and cleared his throat, how on earth would they explain the heat and makoto's shirt on the floor?" Mr and mrs tachibana... Uh... It's been a while..." He stared at the carpet, clutching his own hands in a sense of frigtht." We were just playing some video games..." He started, struggling to find words which would explain.

Makoto tried to look presentable by sitting up on the couch above Rin's head. "Hi okaasan,otousan, remember Rin?" he asked trying to get the focus off of Rin while he stuttered an almost unintelligible sentence.The twins hid behind their father, they had never met Rin and were often shy around new people. Makoto wasn't worried if his family found out, he had been very open about his sexuality and his parents were fine with it, not being a very traditional family. "Rin and I met up earlier and I thought it was too late for him to be out in the streets so I invited him home. We were playing video games when you guys came in." Makoto said with a bright smile.

Makoto's mother gave him a knowing look but turned to Rin with a large smile in her face "Hello Rin-kun, it's good to see you here, how have you been?'

Rin's posture straightened out and he nodded in acknowledgement." It' been a while...i've done ok, i'm swimming in the samezuka swim team, and i heard Makoto had joined iwatobi?" Rin's eyes shifted towards the twins cowering behind their parents, Rin raised an eyebrow, then shifted his gaze to Makoto, subtly, his eyes reflecting lust.

Just as suspected, makoto's parents still had the same warm, caring aura, and he envied this."i'm sorry i didnt call or anything since i got back.." He cut himself off, avoiding eye contact with any of the family, Rin came from a more isolated family, very strict to tradition, if the speculations reached them he knew something would go down. " yeah... Mako's gotten too good at this game." Rin sulked internally still, he had been beaten on that damn videogame.

He looked at his watch, he hadn't told Nitori nor the captain of his absence, hopefully, it wouldn't of caused up much of a stir. The red haired male folded his arms across his well-structured chest, he gave a small smile to Makoto's brothers, they reminded him of himself when he was a kid, bubbly, joyful, happy

Makoto's mother smiled softly. "Well welcome home then dear. Ran, Ren, go say good night to your brother, you should go to bed soon." The twins instantly began to whine "But they're playing video games right?Then we can stay up with Rin-niichan and Niichan right??"they asked with these adorable little smiley faces. Makoto smiled, still blushing the slightest bit from Rin's hot, seductive eyes. Mrs, Tachibana gave a small look that said 'Are you sure?'

"It'll be fine mom, besides it's Saturday." Makoto said with a smile. She nodded and turned before leading Makoto's father to their room presumably. His father nodded his head slightly at Rin before being led out. He sat back down on the floor, putting his shirt on. Ren instantly got on my lap, cuddling in before we began to play. Ran walked up to Rin shyly. "C-can I sit in your lap..?" she asked, a bright red staining her cheeks. All Makoto could do was smile.

Rin's eyes shifted to the small figure, but in spite of his usual negative attitude he portrayed, rin's head nodded once and a smile pulled at his lips, almost dimpling his cheeks." Of course," he moved the pillow from it's place and gently pulled the girl onto his lap, his arms creating walls around her as he brought them forward to move the controller." Want a turn?" Rin asked calmly, handing the controller to the small girl and showing her the aspects of the controller, she probably already knew, but explaining it was a hope she would become more relaxed around the rather intimidating male. " that was close," he mumbled to Makoto, the twins probably wouldn't if understood, but rin felt like he needed to acknowledge the situation, his eyes then locked to the screen in determination.

Makoto chuckle, nodding. "Thankfully, my mom knows about my....orientation," The twins began a campaign and of course were doing better than both himself and Haru when they did them. They began to bicker back and fourth and he sighed. They did love each other, they really did. They just fought often. "ONNICHAN, RAN WON'T STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!" Ren called out, looking at Makoto with those big, bright eyes.

"Now, now. Ran, don't be mean to your brother, and Ren please stop egging her on," he cooed softly. He leaned over slightly, shifting Ren off of his lap softly. "We can continue later~" he whispered softly into Rin's ear.

Rin's eyes drifted to lock onto Makoto's face, how could he be so calm?~ Rin basked in the gentleness the other possessed before he had mentioned his orientation, Rin made no comment, he was still so phased by what it made him now, he had always liked girls hadn't he? Maybe this is why all attempted relationships ended in Rin becoming bored. The whispered voice of Makoto's voice caused Rin's neck to shudder, feeling sudden urgings from the words. undoubtedly, Rin wouldn't of left tonight without getting more from Makoto, rather, he felt he couldn't, whatever these feelings were, whatever they meant to where Rin stood in his sexuality-Rin needed Makoto, Rin felt relaxed being beside him.

Ren made a small before making Makoto stay still, keeping him leaned on Rin. A slight blush came to his cheeks as he nuzzled in closer. He was a little scared as to where this was going but he liked it. So far, anyways..... He was a little scared to tell the truth... did Rin even like him? The red head in question seemed to be relaxed but...after tonight? Where would this go? Could this....relationship(?) even be possible? This whole thing with Haru and Rin...what was he going to do? He slipped a bit away from Rin.

"Ran, Ren you should be heading to bed now, it's late....You too Mako and Rin-chan." she added with a smile. Makoto nodded.

"Rin you know where my room is right? I'm going to go tuck the twins in..." he said quickly, ushering the twins into their rooms. He wasn't ready to face Rin...not with these thoughts running around in his head. He tucked the twins in and kissed their foreheads, taking his time. He walked slowly into his room closing the door behind him. He sighed softly before tuning around....

Rin was immidiately at the boy's face, his icy breath aimed at Makoto's neck, The red haired's eyes were a mixture of genuine confusion and a deep, wanting red. Rin had felt the slight shift away on the brunette's part before, it caused Rin to frown, was he... Unsure now? The slow build up of unconfidence swelled up again in Rin's stomach, he took hold of one of the Boy's wrists, his grip was hard, demanding and tight.

"Mako."His thin lips whispered softly, within the time second questioning himself, he pulled makoto's arm closer, hoping the toned body would follow, Rin had turned the lights off, and could only just distinguish Makoto's eyes shimmering in front of him, they pulled Rin in more,and now he realized it, Rin wasn't sure what he specifically wanted anymore.

He forced his lips against the others in an attempt to find the answer, his tongue sliding against the soft texture of the Brunette's lips, the kiss was as needy as Rin's reflecting eyes.

Makoto moaned into the kiss... It was so needy..so raw... He wanted so much more. He tentatively put his arms around his neck... It felt so good. Rin gasped, Rin had bit him! He was about to pull away to complain before a tongue slid into Makoto's mouth.

'So this is what he wanted to do~' he thought, whimpering. This was only his second kiss, the first being with Rin earlier. It was so hard finding someone...especially with Haru always taking up his time. Makoto was brought back from his musings when Rin's tongue did this... flick? He didn't know but it felt good. H moaned again, the sound going straight to Rin's own mouth. He moved his tongue to go into Rin's mouth....His taste was intoxicating, so very intoxicating.... Makoto pulled away reluctantly, his need for air too great to ignore. They broke apart panting, Makoto's eyes glazed.

Staring into the eyes before him, rin met his hand to the back of Makoto's back, pulling the torso close to his own as he roughly grabbed the hem of the brunette's shirt, and twisted it, his muscles flexing to push the other back onto what he could only assume was Makoto's bed, his eyes beckoning him on through the darkness.

Rin could see The other's expression, the window imprinted a light source in the shape of four panels over his face, rin enjoyed it, and this impulsive behaviour that was coming over him urged him to pin back makoto's wrists against the soft mattress, leaving sharp nibbles along the slightly tanned skin over his neck.

Makoto still felt good. And what was more, he was allowing him to do this, did that mean Rin had the wrong end of the stick where he had assumed makoto's feelings lay with haru?

'This is actually happening isn't it?' Makoto thought, almost feeling as if in a daze, Rin nibbling softly at Makoto's neck. It was almost overwhelming, but he could do it. Makoto whimpered, he wanted to feel skin; pure hot,sweet skin. It was driving him crazy,not being able to touch Rin back. His arms struggled against Rin's strong hands, it was a futile attempt of course, the boy currently leaving marks all over his neck. He would totally have to cover the next day wouldn't he-Oh God that spot!!!!.[/i Makoto's efforts completely stopped. It felt so fucking [i]good. Whatever it was, he didn't want it to stop. Makoto's hips thrust up witjout his permission, his half hard length forming a small tent in his pants.